• Published 12th Apr 2015
  • 7,528 Views, 357 Comments

A New Beginning - Falinov



In the distant future an 0-2 Marine is sealed away attempting to survive the fallout of a M.A.D strike between two super powers to find a world unlike his own.

  • ...
44
 357
 7,528

Chapter 14: The Day After It All...

Chapter 14: The Day After It all…

<><><><><>The Day After<><><><><>

“Wake up darling” I hear a soft voice say. I grumble in annoyance, shrugging it off and drifting back to the land of dreams.

“Wake up...” I hear the voice say as I feel something lightly nudge my side one eye shoots open I look at the nightstand and realize that she’s on the other side of me.

“Bed…”I mumble as I grab the closest pillow in reach and tighten my grip and refusing to move...

“AUSTIN DARLING!” the voice suddenly shouts as something hits my side quite hard, enough to make me move half a foot… Seriously, Rarity has a hell of a hoof; and you have to be kidding me, this is the best sleep I've had in a long time and you are ruining my chances of returning to it! I slowly sit up on the bed and I see that the hoof belongs to Rarity… Well I figured as much... I take a calming breath and rub my eyes with my wrist.

“Good Morning Rarity…” I say politely attempting to retain the venom in my voice.

“It's actually two in the afternoon darling” she informs. my eyes turn to pinpricks as I raise a hand to my forehead and sighing loudly.

“Jesus- I take it back… It's not like me to sleep this long.” I point out with a furrowed brow. She giggles and starts to walk toward the door.

“Well there is still some breakfast for you from earlier” she says.

“Why didn't you just wake me up earlier?” I ask, slowly climbing out of bed and stretching, I notice Rarity has turned slightly red.

“W-well I didn't want to disturb you darling, you looked so peaceful. Besides…” she trails off. I glance at her and raise my brow.

“Besides? Besides what?” I feel my brow furrow ten fold.

“Princess Luna told me that you haven't been getting any sleep recently...until now of course, and the basic reason why...” Rarity starts to exit the room, I stand there with a bemused look before holding my hand up.

“What did she tell you…” I squint at her; she turns around to face me, instead of saying anything she points at the massive bullet scar on the left side of my chest.

‘I should have known…’

“If you ever want to talk about it darling just ask!” She smiles warmly before giggling- very girly I might add similar to how a geisha hides her face behind a fan… She exits my room I hear her hoof steps become more distant I stand there completely frozen for a moment before shaking my head.

I was apparently sleeping “peacefully” meaning she was watching me sleep. What is it with these ponies and watching me sleep?

I sigh and walk into the bathroom to freshen up. Instead of walking straight to the shower out of the corner of my eye something in the mirror makes me stop. Backing up I take a long look at myself and slowly start to frown. I look like a half dead lumberjack… I'm just missing the lucky flannel.

I may not have the tools to “properly” do anything, but perhaps I can botch job it at the very least. I walk out of the bathroom and retrieve my knife off the night stand and since I take care of my blade, it's still sharp enough to split a hair; or in this case a beard. Flipping it in my hand I walk back to the bathroom with a swift motion it cracks open.

I start by wetting my face and evenly cutting the longer parts before carefully cutting the rest of it in slow precise sweeping motions. My patience and accuracy pays off when I'm left with an impressively clean shave that would make every man nod in approval.

I examine myself for a while longer and run my hand over the large discolored scar that has long since healed over. I really didn't want these ponies to get involved in that part of my life, I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone either no one deserves to see someone die like that in front of them. Not a man or a pony. I only just wish I could make those memories die secluded from the light of day- but we I know that isn’t going to happen any time soon.

Now instead these ponies have decided to share my pain; and frankly I'm not sure if I should be upset with Luna for what she did last night, forcing herself into my dreams like that or rather my nightmare- if that’s what I can even call it…

It was a serious breach of privacy but, of course on the other end of the stick she is helping ponies with their nightmares since that is her job, though I do not agrees with the methods employed.

I take a deep breath and hop into the shower, I’ll make sure not to take too long because I have to admit that I'm starving right now. I dry off, dress up and arrive downstairs just inside ten minutes. When I walk into the kitchen I see that Sweetie Bell is staring down a sheet of paper with a pencil in her mouth and a frustrated look.

‘I know that look anywhere…Homework...’

“Afternoon Sweetie, what's going on?” I ask.

“Homework…” she answers in a mellow tone.

‘MAN CAN I CALL IT OR WHAT!’

Heh I remember when I wanted to throw the guy who invented homework off a bridge- down a flight of stairs then off the bridge; now I'd just run em over with a slammer- maybe a few times to make sure the job is done…

“Having trouble, huh?” I ask as I sit in the chair next to her.

“Yeah...it's too hard” she says with a frown as she drops her pencil. She gets a melancholy look as her ears droop My god those eyes! They're enough to bring you to tears!

“Hey...it can't be that tough. Here, I'll even help you” I offer as I put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

“Y...you will?” She says with a glimmer of hope.

“Of course.” I say with a smile. If I had to guess she's still mid elementary level maybe third grade. Assuming their math and literature isn't too different, helping her shouldn't be difficult. Now if Magic Is one of her subjects then she's on her own with that shit.

“Can you help me with my math?” She asks.

“Sure,” I respond with a smile. “I’ll do what I can.”

“OH, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!” She hug attacks my waist causing me to choke slightly.

“Heh, easy; gonna be liable to split me in half with a grip like that.” I ruffle her mane with a warm smile.

“Sorry!” She responds, her ears drooping down slightly.

“It's alright...What seems to be the problem?” I lean over her textbook, and naturally being a rookie at reading Equestrian, most of it is gibberish… Gotta put that stuff on my massive bucket list to learn equestrian… FLUENTLY….

‘Great… I'm no better than a damn third grader…I feel super smart...’

“I don't know how to do number three.. it's too hard…” she pouts. I glance at the third problem and try to make out the symbols, annndddd I can’t figure out what or where the problem starts… Or ends; Where is the symbol for three anyways...

Part of me wants to just tell Rarity that her little sister needs help with her homework… Fuck that part of me...I got this!


...


‘I'm lying to myself now... I remember how shit I was at math when I was younger… Ah well. I'll just blame it on not understanding the symbols!’


“Where’s the third problem?” I ask with genuine confusion Sweetie is now looking at me with a bemused look on her muzzle. She blinks a few times and I clear my throat. “I'm not exactly fluent in your language yet...heh” I sheepishly scratch the back of my head with a cheesy grin. She turns back to her homework wearing the same look.

“Well...that's ok. I can just show you…” she says quietly, a hint of disappointment in her voice. She then lightly taps her pencil on what I assume was number 3.

“Alright…” I mumble as I focus on the symbols a brief look at the problem, It appears to be a simple order of operations equation- typical of this grade… At least… I hope that is what I’m looking at…

“Just to be clear, is the problem (22-8) 17+3?” I look at her hopefully.

‘better hope this is right or you make yourself look absolutely stupid…’

Sweetie looks at me with a bright eyed smile. “You’re close! It’s (22+8) 17-3, you got the addition and subtraction symbols backwards.”

‘ILL TAKE IT!’

“Well lucky for you, I know how to solve this… Quickly too I might add.” I take one of her nearby pencils and a blank piece of paper, and start writing out the problem in expanded form.

Following the rules of PEMDAS I quickly complete the part of the equation in the parentheses then multiply followed by subtraction. I came up with the answer of 241. Setting the pencil down I look at Sweetie who is completely confused. I look at my paper and back at hers to realize that I wrote the problem… in English…

“Eh… Solved it…”

“I- I can’t read it… What did you get and how?”

Oops… I scratch the back of my head.

“Lemme clarify… There was an old trick that teachers used to teach us some time ago in ole’ timey days called P.E.M.D.A.S.” I write the letters on the paper in English and Equestrian.

“These are the letters, but I’m sure you are wondering what it means.” I say with a confident smile.

“Yes, please!” Her tail is wagging excitedly, looking over I can see Rarity looking at us from behind the corner of the wall.

“PEMDAS means in expanded form; Parentheses, exponents, multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction. In order they form the Order of Operations. You follow these rules strictly to the letter and you will be assured to have the right answer at the end.” Rarity walks in behind me.

“I’ve never heard of this method before darling, was it a common teaching method?” She takes a seat beside me and levitates my english version of the problem.

“It was basic math, which is what should be taught at her age- then again it really isn't a way of math it’s more of a way to remember it. To answer your question, Yes; It was a very common teaching method.” I chuckle at the memory of my homeschool teacher explaining it to me over the phone.

“Very neat!” Rarity has a rather adorable smile- Why is it that every one of these ponies gotta be cute…

“What other cool things did they teach you?” Sweetie leans towards my face, I lean back slightly and put my finger on her muzzle and move her back onto her flank.

“Eh… I was usually studying English and Modern Histor- well Modern History for the time at least. Which is why I enjoy studying the new world now, and why i’ve taken up lessons with Twilight in exchange for learning Equestrian for English.”

“So that's why you only understand basic Equestrian?” Rarity cocks her head slightly while placing her hoof on the table.

“Yea, for being here for a week or so i’ve learned the very basics; Not bad for me.” I scratch the back of my head.

“Not at all!” Rarity and Sweetie say in unison with the cutest sisterly smiles i’ve seen in all of- five minutes… Riiiighhttt.

‘New record…’

Rarity scootches a little closer to me prompting me to do the opposite.

So…” She swings her voice. “You mentioned you were good at writing?”

“I used to write all kinds of things, such as documenting the wars intriguing events and various amounts of fiction and nonfiction stories… Most were one-offs though- my teacher used to love reading my works. Rest her soul…”

Rarities and Sweetie Belle’s ears droop significantly.

“We’re sorry-” I cut Rarity off.

“Don’t be...”

“So what else did they teach you?” Sweetie quickly changes the subject back on topic.

“They taught us a multitude of things-”

<><><><><>Some Time Later...<><><><><>

So today has been a rather unproductive day, normally by now I'd have been tending to apples with Big Mac in the fields. Yet, today I find myself with just about every pony and their uncles with their eyes glued to the sight that is me. I can't blame them though, if I saw a colorful pony walking down my street casually I'd stare too.

Nevertheless; I continue walk down the packed streets of Ponyville’s farmer market I walk by rows of merchants bargaining with ponies buying various things such as food and the occasional nicnack. Through it all I notice the telltale sign of brown stetson and a blonde ponytai- Yea… very funny… I approach it and sure enough I see Applejack talking to a merchant.

“Not surprised to see you here.” She jumps slightly and looks up at me with a pleasant smile.

“Ah could say tah opposite of you sugarcube! Sleep well?” my jaw drops instantly trying to figure out just how many knew I was sleeping today… Holy shit god forbid If I sleep one day it makes global news…

“H-how… How did yo-”

“Rarity IS mah friend, she told me that Princess Luna had told her that we should let ya’ rest a spell.”

‘Nevermind… I should have figured as much…’

“I don't need sl” she presses her hoof to my chest instantly stopping what I was going to say.

“That is horse apples Austin- and ya know it. So please do not attempt to lie tah the element of honesty.”

“I may not sleep well but letting me sleep in THAT MUCH isn't helping anyone. Nor is it proving I'm capable of coping with the work load.”

“Quite the contrary sugarcube.” She slides over a few bits to the merchant and loads her bags with supplies she's buying.

“How so?” I look at her with a genuinely confused expression.

“For’ starters y’all arrive early, you’ve already helped fillies; ya’ certainly are a good set of hooves to help on the farm-”

“I do those things because they are the right thing to do-” She continues on.

AND ya’ help Twilight read a long past language of a partially extinct species, and you're a human for peat sake, surely you realize that you are quite something special!”

“Flattery will not get you anywhere Applejack… If that was supposed to make me feel better it didn’t so what’s your point?” I flat brow Aj turns slightly pale.

“Ahm sorry I didn’t mean it like that… Mah’ point is you push yourself too much; take the day off getchur head on straight and enjoy it… Maybe explore what this place has to offer even; If y’all excuse me I need to return to the farm.” She waves to me before walking off into the crowd and disappearing entirely from view.

‘Thanks for that lovely inspirational speech there Aj… Well shit... now what.’

I stand there completely oblivious as ponies clear a five foot area around me in every direction forming an oval of space. For a species who preach equality and friendship they sure do not practice what they preach…

I walk out of the market area as ponies part like the red seas, and for a solid eight minutes (According to my watch) i’ve been walking around in giant circle around ponyville. I shake my head in annoyance, I close my eyes and spin on my heel and point myself in a random direction and start walking. I figure I might as well surprise myself and explore in whatever direction i'm facing.

After a while I stop to see the merchant who was interested in my ring from before… Though her name escapes me…Emblazoned jewel… no…


I snap my finger as I remember her name- Encrusted Jewel; shrugging off my stupidity I casually wander by.

“Hello again human!” I stop dead in my tracks.

“Greetings, Jewel.”

You remembered my name!”

‘Barely…’ I mentally facepalm.

“It's been awhile hasn't it? How's ponyville treating you?”

“Eh... it's been… decent- I got a question for you…”

“And I possibly have the answer!” She leans on her cart towards me.

“You told me last we spoke that you were the best jewelist merchant this side of equestria.”

“Darn tootin’ I am. What can I do ya for?” She beams at me with a huge smile.

“What do you know of humans?” I give her a blank expression while crossing my arms, clearly this question has taken her aback slightly, she appears to be struggling with how to answer me...

“What do I know of humans… Well from text books we read when I was in school, they were a tall species that's for sure” She coughs awkwardly… “At Least in mythology they were, it was rumored they were an extremely advanced civilization, but the knowledge on it is more rumors than facts...”

“Ever come across anything in your travels relating to them?”

“No I'm afraid I haven't gotten that lucky… There were a few discoveries in Germane a few years ago but it’s speculation if it belonged to the human race.” She rubs her chin.

“On top of that, most of what we know comes from the princesses. Equestria in particular has the longest historical knowledge of the human race if I recall correctly!” she beams at me before tapping her hoof on the cart before asking me a question that sent a chill down my spine. “Why do you ask?”

“I ask because I'm searching for answers myself...”

“Well it makes sense since you could very well be the only human on the planet...” Her ears slam against her head as she realizes what she said.

‘Way to be depressing…’

“Sorry! I-I didn’t mean it that way… It's just-”

“I know what you mean… It’s fine I realize that I may be the last but I want to at least figure out what happened so long ago.”

“Hm, by the looks of it those rumors look to be true judging from your time piece on your foreleg there and your ring!”

“Oh… this isn’t a foreleg, it’s my wrist.” I correct her.


“Ah! My apologies then… Either way, just from what you wear and the excellent craftsmanship of what you wear it seems like your race was as they say it was.”

“Maybe before what happened.” She looks sad now my watch beeps at me I look at the time on the watch it is 16:59 (4:59/5:00).


“Well, if that is all I must begin the tedious process of packing my stand and travel to the Gryphonian Empire.” I do a double take.

“The what now?"

“It was a once great empire that has been reduced to a small village of Gryphons… Bunch of greedy folk they are… Tried to steal a few things from me before.”


....

“Kay’. Oh and one more thing.” She looks at me as she wraps up her display items and puts them inside the cart.


“What is it?”



“You wouldn’t happen to have any copper wire would you, or know where to get some?”



“No… Copper wire is from the Balisong kingdom way up North... Veryyyy expensive.”



“How much for a roll about this big by yay high?” I hold my hands in the dimensions I desire.



“Couple hundred bits most likely. I could make a side trip there- But it would take a week.” I reach into my pocket and pull out a small sack of bits and take out a couple hand fulls...


“Here I don’t have a ton on me right now but, consider this my pre-payment, I need this wire for something important.” she nods and takes them and puts them away.


“I’ll do what I can hun.” I can feel my cheeks heat up she giggles and continues on packing her cart up I shake my head and quietly wave to her and walk back towards the center of town the sun is starting to go down the silhouette of Canterlot castle in the distance being clearly visible.

As I walk I remember what Luna said to me last night; ‘And that is whence ye are wrong, We will not sit idly by and let thou suffer, none of us will. That's what friends art for.’


“What friends are for huh…” I say aloud to no one in particular as I look at the sun and sigh before continuing back to Rarities for the night.

<><><><><>Later...<><><><><>

The sun has gone down, ponies are starting to pack it in; for this hour it shouldn’t be this dead so soon; I haven’t seen them clear the streets so quickly in my time here. At this rate I should really just stop questioning things all together; it would probably save me a few IQ points in the long run- not that I had really had any left after I sealed myself in that pod to begin with... Nevertheless to think that was over two millennia ago… Time really does fly… While sleeping.


That aside; on my way back I managed to more or less run into quite possibly one the most creepy stalker pony i’ve seen thus far- and that’s saying something considering ponies have watched me sleep and have entered my dreams forcefully.

‘DO YOU PONIES HAVE THINGS CALLED BOUNDARIES?!’

Truthfully I don’t blame her, when I stopped to confront her… gently she explained why she was following me and apologized- truthfully, I feel slightly bad for snapping at her, as she’s spent her entire life studying the human race, and right here in front of her was the perfect opportunity to study one close up.


Deciding to humor her she took me to her cafe and asked me just about as many questions as Twilight did the first day I arrived, though her questions are more thought out and reasonable to answer, all of which took the better part of an hour to answer; luckily she wasn’t as intrusive on my past as the other ponies who’ve tried which is a relief.


It only takes me a ten or so minutes to walk from her cafe to Rarities when upon arrival I pull the handle on the door and open it slowly, I heave a loud sigh while scratching my head and upon opening my eyes I notice it is pitch black in here.

“Rarity?” I call out while looking for a light switch or a pull cord, I feel my way around.

“Sweetie?” I call out to anyone in the boutique… “Anyone?” I find a pull the cord a second later the light turns on, except… the whole room instantly lights up….

“Wow thats one bright-” I look around to see the whole room lit up.

“How the-”

“SURPRISEEEE!!!” A whole crowd of ponies shout in my face causing me to stumble backwards and fall flat on my ass as Pinkie bounds towards me with a huge smile.

‘Oh no… don’t’

Pinkie inhales.

‘Dont do it….’

Pinkie’s eye bulge slightly, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!

‘SERIOUSLY DONT-’

“Arent you so excited the princesses told us about what happened with you and all the neat things you’ve seen and the problems that make you said and we were all like awww and so we decided to let you sleep so we could plan thee most epppiiiiccc boogy ooggy shin dig possible”

I watch her chest slowly decompress to reveal her deflating like a literal balloon…….I hold my hand up…

“Slow down… please…” Pinkie stops dead in place like a statue at first but a closer inspection she’s literally saying everything in slow motion, Twilight comes behind her.

“Sorry about that… Pinkie; maybe I should explain it to him…”

“Awwwwwwwwww but I wanted to tell him.” Twilight’s brow furrows.

“No, what you are doing is frying the big guys head…” Rainbow floats over and nudges my shoulder with her fore hoof while I stand there dumbfounded everyone in the room stops and stares at me.

“Why?” I simply ask.

“Because we believe you deserve friends and a new start officially..... Isn’t that right Lulu?” Luna steps out of a back room her wings folded to her sides her mane flowing as elegantly as ever. I see Celestia’s tall figure in the doorway only to hear a loud thump. I blink and stare wordlessly as Celestia quickly lowers her head and steps inside.

“Did you just…”

“No I didnt…”

“Then where did that bruise come from?” I question next in a quiet tone.

‘Shutup’ I hear Celestia's voice ring in my head. I start to look at her with horror as she simply clears her throat and pretends like it never happened.

‘Not her too!’

Luna clears her throat before standing beside Celestia. I take a quick look around and surprisingly nobody seems to have noticed. I mentally facepalm and decide to just drop the subject.

“We agree sister… Everypony- EveryHuman deserves a second chance… Which is why upon this night we have a gift from us to you Austin.” Celestia’s horn glows yellow as a loud cracking sound followed by a square box floats into my hands.

“Huh?” I hold the box, it feels light...

“Well go on! Open it!” Celestia urges as everyone in the room sits down and stares at me. Right now I’m getting the sort of vibe you get as a bomb squad member, in my head i'm thinking DON'T OPEN IT… while the kid side of me says OPEN IT YOU COWARD, everyone stares at me with confused expressions.


“Open it!” Luna smiles other ponies join in chanting the same phrase.


“Alright, alright, already! Jeez…” I open the box to find several scrolls and in the middle of it is a golden medal in the center of what appears to be a bird? Not sure what bird it is but its wings are massive and appear to be on fire, I gently pull it out and place it in my hand it glimmers in the light.

“On behalf of the kingdom and its sovereign nations we grant you the highest medal of honor for your service to your nation's protection and safety two millennia ago; in addition we have been granted permission to give you citizenship to this kingdom and several others around the globe… We figured that since you may have served in multiple areas around the globe that are no longer same, we have sent messages to each nation asking for permission. Most of them happily obliged!”

Celestia smiles warmly I set the medal down and open the scrolls and open one gently reading it in my head. From what I can understand it has several different languages I can’t even begin to understand. I roll the scroll up and close the box as Luna approaches me her smile warming my heart.

“T-thank you…” Is all I can say with a slightly teary eyed expression as Luna, like before wraps her wings around me pulling me into a warm hug.

“Don’t thank me it was Luna’s idea..” Celestia smiles and winks at me I think about what that wink was for a moment before Luna releases me.

“We welcome thou to Equestria mine…friend...” I return the hug as everyone in the room “daws” and smiles, eventually I let her go and the celebration begins.

<><><><><>Several Hours of Drinking later...<><><><><>

I gotta hand it to Equestria, these ponies sure know how to celebrate; then again it might just be the occasion; that said the standard alcohol they serve to ponies seems to be a lot weaker than what the royals drink, be it to me why… Nevertheless a few hours have rolled by quite quickly most ponies have left- minus the two princesses, Twilight, and her friends; and in various stages of drunkenness I might add such as but not limited to, crawling, laughing obnoxiously, vomiting or just plum fuckin’ tired, needless to say it was all quite comical.


Although there were a few like Vinyl and some grey mare I’ve never met before with her seemed to be completely unaffected by it. I turn my head slightly and I can hear the group of ponies saying their goodbyes as a flying carriage lands near me; I just wanna put this on record but I've never seen such a tacky carriage in my life. As I look at the carriage Celestia and Luna walk over to me and unexpectedly rub up on me like a cat; and just like before when Rarity did it I shiver sharply as they both smile and at the same time they open their mouths to say.

“Welcome to Equestria Austin!” They both giggle before boarding and wave to us and fly off towards the now lit castle in the distance, Twilight and her friends start to disperse into the night and as I stand there on my own, I notice a bright red streak fly off at what almost seems like Rainbow Dash speeds, however looking back I notice Rainbowdash is walking with Fluttershy.

"Deja vu..." I say to no one in particular as I feel quite painfully a hoof to my lower back.

"GAK what the fuck!" I turn around to see AppleJack and stop dead to what I was going to oh so politely convey to her prior....

'You're so lucky you're you...' I seeth in pain.

"What can I do you for besides be your punching bag?" I try to sooth my surly red back by massaging the area.

"Ahm sorry... didn't mean tah slam mah hoof into yer back so rough..." She gives me those same puppy dog eyes.

"Yea... those eyes aren't going to work this time… and next time simple tap will do!" I seething in pain.

"Does it hurt?" She asks while swinging her voice slightly while leaning towards me.

"Is the pope Christian?" I quip with a frown.

"Wha-" she pauses for a moment trying to think about what I said. " next time i’ll aim fur’ your sense of humor."
"LIKE YOU GOT THE JOKE ANYWAYS?!" I flail my arms as she starts laughing hysterically.

"You make a mighty fair point... Anywho, tomorrow we have a massive order for 15 barrels of light cider and 15 more of hard style cider."

"That’s a lot of cider; don’t tell me you and bigmac pushed yourselves today to make it while I wasn’t there..."
“Nah, not at all sugarcube, cider making has been a tradition in the apple family for hundreds of generations we can make it quickly and purely on a good day. Though orders this time of year are tricky since we don’ have that many ripe apples yet.”

For a moment I look at her with a dumbfounded look on my face while I raise my finger up slightly.

“Well then…” I pause and try to process this, again I keep forgetting i’ve been in cryogen so long it is insanity to realize that there’s been that many generations of these ponies… “Well then, I guess that’s really good; will I be road training this to the buyer tomorrow?”

“Bigmac will help you out once we finish the normal duties in the morning, and speaking of I must really go to bed before I end up regretting it, and you should too.” She smiles warmly before lightly tapping my side with her hoof like she said she would.

“Night…” I wave slightly.

“Night hun’!” She disappears into the shadows cast by the houses nearby I just stand there and think for a moment.

‘Note to self never irritate and or fuck with AJ. She scary…’

Author's Note:

Firstly... I'm really sorry for this ridiculously late post... It's been a hecktic few months with graduation and legal situations to deal with outside the community in my personal life. I would like to take a few minutes to clear things up.

I will be hopefully posting chapter 15 with in a few weeks or less if time permits. My last post and now is just sad and I see my story has 185 likes when last time I had 140 and barely had 1300 views. Now we're at 2,141. First off... that's amazing and insane; you crazy ponies keep on reading my story even with months of no activity, that means the world to me and it makes me feel horrible I didn't keep up with my quota of one chapter every week or two. Shame on me... :fluttercry:

From now on I'll do what I can to keep the chapters flowing faster. Thanks again for reading my story and I hope you all enjoy this chapter, It isn't as long as the others in my series, but myself and my friend Solid Poison, (author of DJ's Guests) helped me get past writers block and kept me inspired, so go check out his story if you want something fun to read when I'm not posting!

Thanks again Solid! You rock!

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/260044/djs-guests

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Solid+Poison


I'll see y'all in the next chapter! :pinkiehappy:


Stamp of approval : “GG” - Solid Poison