• Published 27th Mar 2014
  • 1,587 Views, 28 Comments

A Mirror Gate Adoptable - Ponyess



It's all about the orphanage, where babies are adopted. Foals adopted by humans, and kids adopted by ponies.

  • ...
17
 28
 1,587

A Day of Mine: 2

Apparntly, I'm turning five today, or it is what she told me. If she is to throw me a party, who am I to argue? I have better things to complain about, or rather, worse.

She had prepared it all, while I had been asleep. Which isn't that hard, when you're only five, you sleep several hours more than a pony would.

Now she had led me into a large room, it's decorated with balloons, naturally, then there are the streamers and confetti? If she did it, why not?

“This way, dear fillie!” she had told me, as she leads me from my room, where I had
been sleeping.

Since she still lives in the room, at the Cakes' house where I sleep, would merely be a wardrobe, but to me it is still large. This world is strange. I can't get it all through my head.

If I will recall the party, this would be a great first actual memory. Pinkie Pie is almost as if she had been one of these huge toy ponies. Only she does so much more. Like planning parties. I had come to realise, throwing parties is her main joy and purpose in life. She just works at the cafe in order to have a job, and to meet all the Ponies.

Since she is like a gigantic toy, it is hard not to play with her all the time. Even though she is also caring for the Cake twins. I guess it doesn't really bother me, they're just two more funny ponies, just like my very own Pinkie Pie.

Sometimes Pinkie Pie is more of the mother than a toy, since she takes care of me in such a motherly way, just like when she is helping the Cakes' caring for their twins. She loves baking, and then she hoof me a Cup-Cake, or a Muffin, whichever pastries she was baking this time. She always makes then yummy, so I love her for baking them.

Since I never had a mother I can recall, I only have her, and the list of antics she's constantly playing around.

“I'll make you a Pinjata!” Pinkie Pie declared.

“A Pinjata, what's that?” I responded.

“It's an object I'll hang up on a string from the ceiling, it's filled with sweets and treats. You're going to hit it with a 'bat', and make the treats come pouring down on the floor, then you'll pick up as much of it as you can. I intend to invite a few fillies to make the party more fun!” Pinkie Pie Explained.

“Then it is a way to hide the treats, and a way for me to enjoy beating it up, in order to et them out? I guess this should be some fun!” I suggested bravely.

“I've already hidden your treats away, the Pinjata is already fed. You'll see her later today. Then you'll see a few foals I hope you'll enjoy hanging out with. They should be your age too, so this should be fun!” she pointed out.

“Sweet. You did invite the Ponies too?” I enquired, curiously, yet hoping she would say she had.

“Yes, of horse I did. I invited them over a week ago, with the date and location specified. That's merely part of good planning, and a party can never be better than your planning permitted it to be, you know. You'll learn this soon enough. You're living in my home, after all!” she just pointed out.

“Oh yeah, how could I ever forget that, I'm living with the best Poni there could ever be. I can't forget that, you'd know that. Besides, if I forgot, wouldn't you be crushed?” I pondered.

“if someone managed to actually forget me, yes, I would be crushed!” Pinkie Pie explained simply, with a sad expression coming over her face as she said it.