• Published 11th Jan 2014
  • 2,181 Views, 6 Comments

House of Pony: Season 2 - JusSonic



It's the second season and Twilight and her friends return with some new shorts, new misadventures and new guest stars in their House of Pony!

  • ...
14
 6
 2,181

Episode Twenty-One: Shining's Embarrasing Date

Soon, things has calm down, especially since Applejack's jealous nature has finally been put to rest, now that she knows that she herself was truly liked here at the House of Pony. The cowpony manages to get back to her usual job at the booth, deciding that it's must safer and out of the way of the usual madness.

A few months has passed, everything seems to be pretty normal...up to the takeover by the bad guys that attended the House of House and turned it into the House of Chaos. It only lasted an hour, but Twilight and her friends were able to retake the club, defeating the villains. Smaug, the leader of the whole thing was punished, forcing him to never try that stunt again.

A week later, the day turns into a date home especially for one big brother of the Princess of Friendship...

----------------

Spike smiles as he announces, "And now, she is not your usual princess Alicorn next door...Twilight Sparkle!"

The audience applauds as Twilight came onto the stage with a smile as she spoke, "Hey, ponies! Welcome to the show! And wow, looks like it's turning into a big night for love here." The pony giggles as she looks around at the audience. "We have a few first dates in the audience, like Nightmare Moon and Smaug."

At one table, there's Smaug sitting with his date Nightmare Moon and his associate Rainbow Chaos. The leader of the Apocalypse Ponies spoke, "I have a business proposition for you, Luna."

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" Nightmare Moon roars as she zaps Smaug and Rainbow Chaos.

Rainbow Chaos sarcastically remarks to her boss, "REAL smooth, Mister business. In case you've forgotten, Nightmare Moon and Luna are two separate beings in this continuity."

"And Trixie and the Devil Pony." Twilight chuckles as she motions to Trixie playfully rubbing the Devil Pony's chin.

Devil Pony, blushing, though it's hard to tell considering how red his coat already is, spoke, "Look, Trix, I'm flattered, but shouldn't we wait until we're alone?"

"Hey, Trixie needed some time out especially to punish Boris for going after Twilight...again." Trixie said, flatly saying the last part.

----------------

Speaking of dates, a certain prince of the Crystal Empire AKA big brother of Twilight Sparkle AKA parking valet, Shining Armor, was looking at his reflection in a post. He grins while saying, "All right; all good. Just focus on your magic, Shining. Take a deep breath and let it all out..."

Shining hold an upper foreleg and took a breath, like how his sister has been taught by his wife. Just then, he saw a portal opening as a certain Mystic Family come out. Mystic Tao, noticing, spoke up, "Ah, Prince Shining. You look nice tonight."

"Thanks, Tao." Shining said with a light chuckle.

"And from your determined look, you must have a big date tonight, yes?"

"Sure do! I'm planning on a big date with my wife Cadance tonight."

"Oh, first date with Cadance in a while?" Jade Adventure ask with a light giggle.

"Yes, and I'm a bit freaking." Shining said in concern while looking around nervously. "Don't tell anyone but Cadance wants to have it here, at my sister's club."

"So why is that a problem?" Mighty Heart ask, arching an eyebrow.

"I am worried what a certain pink pony would do if she finds out about this! You know how Pinkie is!"

"Oh, well, I see." Dragon Kick said, nodding in understanding. "Well, we won't say a word, especially…"

"Hey Shiny!" A familiar voice exclaims, making Shining yelps nervously. There's Pinkie running out with Jade in tow. "Jade told me you got a date with your wife tonight! Hoo boy! That's great! No worries, I will make everything right for you!"

Shining's eyes widened in shock as Tao growls, "JADE ADVENTURE!!!"

"Sorry, I ran in right before he could finish." Jade said with a shrug. "You know I got a big mouth."

--------

"Oh man! This is going to be insane!" Shining groans a bit as he explained everything to Twilight, Ben, Nyx, Rainbow and Rarity in the backstage later. "After that, I freaked out while Tao gave Jade a big scolding and then I came inside to explained everything. Knowing Pinkie, she's going to put us at the best table, with candlelight, chocolates, flowers music...it's going to be a disaster!"

"So what's wrong with that, Uncle Shiny?" Nyx ask her uncle puzzled. "It would sound great."

"Look, all I need are two things: a good foalsitter for Flurry Heart, and some privacy with Cadance. This is our first date since Flurry Heart was born and I want it to go well. And we ALL know Pinkie is going to make MUCH too big a deal out of this."

Ben pauses to think and smiles as he got an idea, "Hey, I got an idea, everyone! Why don't we work together, make sure everything turns out right?"

"Right, darling! We will make sure Pinkie will stay out of your mane tonight." Rarity said with a smile. "And while we do so, we will keep an eye on little Flurry Heart."

"You all would do that?" Shining ask the others hopefully.

"Sure do!" Rainbow exclaims with a smirk on her face.

"Oh yeah! Thanks, I owe you all big! Just make sure my date with Cadance will be normal, get a foalsitter for Flurry Heart and everything will be fine!"

"No worries, BBBFF. Everything will be fine!" Twilight insists to her big brother with a giggle, making Shining smile. Knowing his sister, everything will turn out fine with this arrangement!

------------------

Outside later, Shining was looking at his reflection in a mirror, still practicing for when his wife gets here. Hopefully things will go well tonight.

"Hey, Caddy, how are ya? Oh, I'm doing fine and I'm sure this is going to be the best date of our lives." Shining said in confidence.

"Hey Shiny!" A familiar voice spoke up, causing Shining to yelp in alarm. He turns to see his wife, Princess Cadance, trotting behind him right now. The unicorn chuckles awkwardly as he waves to her.

"Oh, Cadance! Hey...so how is everything?"

"Doing good. I have been waiting a while for this, sweetie. So shall we go in?"

"Yeah, we shall." Shining said, smiling as he takes his love by the hoof. Yeah, nothing shall go wrong, right?

-------------

Shining led Cadance over to a table which is marked "RESERVED". His sister made sure to get the Crystal Empire couple the best seat in the house.

"Here you go, my lady." Shining spoke like a royal knight as he offered a seat to Cadance who sat down in a seat that he offered to her.

"Thanks." Cadance said with a smile as he sat next to her. "I take it you got this for us?"

"Sure did! My sister and I made an agreement on having you over as my date as long as no pony interrupt us."

"Shining Armor, did we forget something?"

Shining Armor gasped in alarm, "The baby! Flurry Heart! Where is she?!" He almost forgotten about his own daughter!

"Right here." Twilight said, giggling as she trots over with Flurry Heart on her back. "And don't worry, we'll take care of her while you two enjoy the date. We've all dealt with babies before. This one is no different."

"Thanks, Twi-?!" Shining screamed and for a good reason. Flurry Heart has suddenly disappeared. "Where is she?!"

"I just have her here moments ago!"

"Flurry!" Nyx is heard calling. The family turns to see Nyx and Spike chasing Flurry Heart who is giggling while flying around, shooting out magic at random. "Get back here! No, don't touch that button! Don't play with Dragoking! Stop!"

"Come on, Flurry Heart. Give us some break!" Spike exclaims frantically.

"On second thought, this could take a while..." Twilight said sheepishly as she trots off to join in the chase.

Shining sighs then smiles while gazing into Cadance's eyes. Hopefully not, nothing can go wrong.

Suddenly Phobos came down from the stage, smiling as he spoke, "Hey folks! Here it is, a romantic cartoon for tonight's most romantic couple!"

Suddenly the spotlight shines onto Shining and Cadance, making them look around in confusion. The princess smile though Shining was confused. He shrugs it off somehow while giving a smile.

"Err, must be...a special contest kinda thing." Shining said awkwardly to Cadance.

Of course, it was just the beginning for the couple. Everyone applauds as the first cartoon of the night begins.

----------------

JUSSONIC PRESENTS...

A EQUESTRIA GIRLS STORY

Spike's Penthouse Sweet

Twilight was smiling as she play a game of fetch with Spike in front of her house. The girl laughs, "Come on, fetch the stitch, Spike!'

"Got it, Twilight!" Spike laughs as Twilight threw the stick. The dog quickly rushes down and jumps up to get the stich. He smiles while walking over to Twilight.

"Good boy, Spike! Looks like that magic interaction in the Friendship Games was certainly helping us communicate better!" Twilight giggles eagerly. Spike nods as he gave the stick back. "Okay, fetch!"

Twilight threw the stick far away, making Spike chase it. Suddenly the girl saw her boyfriend Ben Mare coming over, saying, "Hey, Twiley! Flash, Sunset and I are going to the movies. Wanna come with us for a double date?"

"Sure! Just give me a min!"

It was at that time that Spike came back with the stick, stopping to see Twilight taking Ben's hand. He yelps, "Twilight?"

"Bye, Spike! I'm going on a date with Ben! See you later this afternoon!" Twilight giggles as she and Ben took their leave, leaving Spike all bug-eyed and worried. She's leaving? The girl looks back in concern. "Huh. I feel bad for leaving Spike all alone back there."

"Relax, Twilight, he'll be waiting for you when he gets back." Ben said to his girlfriend in assuration. "I betcha he got a lot of things to keep himself busy until then."

"Well, I guess you're probably right. Spike can talk now, I'm sure he got a lot of things for him to do."

Of course, Spike on the other hand stared wide dropped, dropping the stick as his ears drooped. Depressed, the dog looks down, mumbling, "Twilight? Oh man, why must you go?"

Spike sighs a bit, ever since the Friendship Games, Twilight has more confident yet less hanging around with the dog lately. Perhaps he will do what he would do whenever Twilight would go out with Ben: go on a depressing walk. Of course, upon reaching the road, Spike sighs as he fains, groaning into the mud. If only there's something that will cheer him up.

"Mina! Come on, girl!" A voice calls out. This got Spike's attention as he looks up in confused, wondering where that voice is coming from.

Spike's eyes bugged out as he saw someone walking over to a fancy limo waiting nearby: a moderate turquoise colored eye dog with light rose hair. The dog, known as Mina, saw Mina. She smiles and barks to him in a flirting matter.

"Wow, hi!" Spike exclaims as Mina walks over to the limo. She was saying "hello there, big boy" in dog talk.

("I'll be at my penthouse if you want to see more of me.")

Mina got into the limo, making Spike sighs happily. Wow, that is one pretty dog! As soon as the limo begins to drive off, Spike follows the limo in curiosity. He definitely wants to see more of her!

The limo reached a nice little hotel where Mina's owner walks her out, the two are walking about a security dog, a red Dragon orange hair who is keeping watch to make sure that no one gets into the hotel except for employees and guests.

"Hey, Garble! Keeping an eye on things?" The owner ask Garble who nodded. "Okay, keep at it."

Once Mina and her owner goes into the hotel, Garble stood his ground as if challenging anyone to get inside. Around that time, Spike was turning the corner, smiling eagerly. He couldn't wait to meet up with Mina!

But suddenly, Spike yelps as he comes face to face with Garble, who barks, ("Where do you think you're going, loser?")

Stitch gave an awkward look as he tries to pass Garble, but the guard dog kept blocking his way. Spike frowns as he snaps, "Come on! Let me in to play with Mina!"

("NO!")

Spike yelps as Garble kicks him into a nearby trash can. The dog frowns as he lifts the lid up. Spike hears a happy bark from the top floor, making him look up. There's Mina, waving from her penthouse, saying, ("I'm waiting whenever you are!")

Spike's eyes turned to hearts as he begins to drool. The dog frowns in determination. He will get by Garble if it kills him doing so!

---------------

The first attempt to sneak was to send a package to the penthouse. Spike, smirking, hid inside the package as he waits. Of course, Garble sniffs the package and knew that something's up. He quickly used a letter stamp and marked it "TO ANARCTICA".

A mail truck quickly came by and picks up the package before driving off. It was a few minutes later when a bus marked "ANARCTICA LINES" came by, dropping off Spike who is now in a block of ice, shivering.

Garble simply kicks Spike out of the way. Nice try!

-------------------

A few minutes later, Garble was sitting down, waiting while humming a bit. But the dog hears drilling and sawing noise, much to his puzzled state. He doesn't know what's going but kept in his position...

That is until Garble looks up upon noticing a huge shadow looming over him: a huge Dragon was coming at him! This causes the dog to scream and faints to the ground.

Spike chuckles as he appears from the side, kicking the wooden cardboard Dragon aside, "Man! What a dope! Glad Dragon me send a drawing of his huge self from Equestria!"

With a hum, Spike carefully walks around Garble as he goes into the hotel. This is great! The dog is going to meet Mina! Spike smiles as he looks around the lobby, finding the stairs, deciding to take them all the way to the penthouse. But upon entering, his eyes widened up upon realizing how many floors there are in this place!

Still, Spike stood the stairs and kept on using them. Upon reaching the top, he is exhausted like mad.

Spike of course spots some elevators nearby. He groans, "Aww man! Why do I always forget that this place has elevators?!"

But Spike manages to recover upon spotting the word "PENTHOUSE" right in front of him, this leads to the entrance where his heart's desire is at. The dog walks over, licking his paw and rubbing his head to get rid of any cowlicks. Spike then knocks on the door before going inside.

"Hello? Pretty dog?" Spike calls as he looks around the penthouse. It appears to be empty. Where's..."

("Wow! I never thought you'd ever get here!") Mina laughs as she jumps Spike, kissing him on the cheek. ("This is great! We shall fall in love!")

Spike's eyes widened as he blushed. The dog is beginning to like the idea. He could see himself married to Mina, having a family and being old together. Spike likes the idea of that...

("Let's forget our owners! Does it matter what they think?") Mina barks as she kisses Spike some more.

Spike's eyes widened in worry. He has almost forgotten Twilight! If he runs off with Mina, what would happen to her? He could imagined a future where Twilight has grown old and alone, throwing a stick into a pile of ones.

"Spike, fetch the stick, boy..." Twilight mumbles in an old woman voice. She sighs unhappily. The old woman wishes her best doggy friend was home.

Spike snaps out of his fantasy, shaking his head. He can't abandon Twilight! No love is worth doing so!

"Hey, listen, Mina, you're good, but unfortunately, I got responsibilities elsewhere." Spike said as he pushes the dog right off, heading to the door. "So, it's not you, it's me. I gotta go..."

But then Mina rushes over to shut the dog. She smirks while saying, ("Hey, lover boy! Going somewhere? You just got here...")

"Yeah, and here I go!" Spike yelps as he rushes over to the kitchen in hopes to escape. But then Mina made a brick wall in front of it and begins to pile stuff. She isn't going to let him go without a fight!

("Come on, don't leave now! We got a lot of time to know one another!")

"I can't stay, really!" Spike gulps as he rushes outside, hiding behind a cactus.

Mina however pushes the cactus aside, speaking, ("Hide and seek! I won!")

"And I lose!" Spike screams as he runs into a pendulum clock. Unfortunately, a certain pursuing dog follows him in there, closing the door.

("Come on, you're only postponing your fate!")

"What part of no don't you understand?!"

Spike jumps out of the clock, running outside once more. He looks down the edge of the rooftop, it looks like a long way down! However, Spike turns to see the flirting Mina rushing towards him.

"Back off, I'll jump!" Spike yells as he climbs onto the balcony. "Hey, it's either you and me...and I prefer me right now!"

Spike turns back and gulps before jumping down. The dog would probably live it somehow due to his new magical abilities...but at least hitting the ground hard is much better than staying up there!

Of course, Mina, upon spotting her love jumping, took action. She runs out of the penthouse, took the elevator and got of the hotel. The dog positioned herself under Spike, preparing to kiss once she catches him.

Spike on the other hand yelps in alarm. As if impossible, except for Pinkie Pie physics, he flew all the way back to the top of the building. Spike rushes back to the elevator and pushed a button. He gotta get away from that mad female dog!

Spike saw Mina, waiting in the second elevator once the doors opened. He screams and took the first one, riding it all the way down.

Spike runs out of the elevator...and yells upon spotting Garble, now recovered, standing near the entrance to the doors, "YIPE! I'VE FORGOTTEN ALL ABOUT YOU!"

Spike rushes back into the elevator, making Garble's ears perked as he turns around. Did he hear something?

Spike arrives to the top of the elevator...and there's Mina waiting for him! The purple dog did a wild Tex Avery take as he rode the elevator down again. And of course, there's Garble waiting for him. Spike snaps his paws, getting an idea. This will work and he will get rid of two problems at the same time!

Spike got back to the top floor and there's Mina, waiting for him as she ask lovingly, ("Miss me, big boy?")

Spike quickly closed the elevator doors. Mina smiles as she waited until the elevator dinged. Her love is coming!

But instead of Spike waiting inside the elevator, there's Garble, confused especially when Mina hops onto him. The girl dog looks confused, wasn't Spike here a few seconds ago?

Of course, Garble smirks as he kisses Mina, making her smile and blushed. She spoke, ("Wow! I didn't noticed how attractive you were until now, Garble! You are way better than that little purple one who got away!")

Garble blushed. Is he going to have fun tonight!

Now as for Spike, he got back downstairs, the dog is now going to do anything with that crazy hotel, penthouse or Mina ever again! He rushes out of the place and heads back to Twilight's home.

By the time Spike arrived and sat back on the porch, he saw Twilight arriving with Ben, smiling as she said, "Thanks for the date, Ben! See you sometime next week!"

"Take care, Twilight!" Ben exclaims as he heads on home. Twilight smiles when Spike rushes over and jumps into her arms, licking her happily.

"Whoa, what the...hee hee! Aww, did you miss me, Spike?"

"Sure did, Twilight!" Spike exclaims with a smile. Love is fine, but nothing beats the love of a owner!

"You didn't get lonely, right Spike?" Twilight ask as she pets him on the head.

"Well, I got a very...interesting day." Spike said, smiling as the two hug each other.

"You're a good boy, Spike!"

Spike smiles. It's great to be home.

THE END

A JUSSONIC PRODUCTION

-------------

Once the cartoon is over, the audience applauds eagerly for a cartoon well done.

At her table, Pinkamena spoke to her brother, "Well seems this night either end good or really bad "

Golden Heart nodded as he spoke, "Well let's try to help make sure things go well."

"There sure are lots of folk with dates. Wish I had one"

A bad guy slowly comes into view and gloats, "Who would love a freak with a face that frightens foals?"

Things go silent and many bad guys hide, even Golden Heart casts a shield. Pinkamena slowly turns her head, looking at the guy. His sly smirk slowly fades and realizes he made a big error and recalls what he was told: 'Whatever you do, do not insult the flat mane Pink Pony Even on date night unless you want a death wish.'

He gulps and Pinkamena shadows over the guy a bit We now see the guy who is seen hanging above the ceiling upside down, beaten and really bruised. Pinkamena was sitting down on her chair as Golden Heart was looking up and then looks at her.

"I am sure you will have one. Just give it time so how about we help out Shining Armor........." Golden Heart ask Pinkamena in confidence.

"Just be careful about Flurry Heart. I know you were born an Alicorn but her powers are still very powerful since she has not much control of how much she uses so if she sneezes, better brace for the outcomes or all her other powers." Pinkamena warns her brother of the problems at hoof here.

"Yeah, being a foal, it is hard to control your own powers and a born Alicorn is really something to be on alert about. Well, let's get to it."

-----------

Surprise happily rides around in a teacup, going pass Coriander Cumin and Saffron Masala who jumped back in surprise. Meanwhile, Pinkie happily bounces in, saying, "Oh boy! I am so ready to wait on Shining and Cadance!"

Of course, before Pinkie could go find the couple, Ben gallops up to her, exclaiming, "Pinkie! Thank my mother that I found you! Listen, we got an emergency at Table 2468!"

"2468? We don't have one."

"Well, that's the emergency!"

"Holy Celestia! I better take care of it!"

Pinkie rushes off quickly, making Ben sighs in relief while smiling in secret. At least Pinkie is away from Shining and Cadance. Time to check on the two.

The couple sat at their table. Shining blushed a bit as his wife gives him a warm smile. He spoke, "That was...well...a cute cartoon, right?"

"Yeah, it was pretty cool." Cadance said with a smile. The lovers stared at each other for a while, then the two lean towards each other, preparing to kiss.

That is, until Ben came between the two who yelped in alarm; the Earth Pony spoke, "Hey! How is my favorite in laws doing? Need anything? Shining was about to speak but Ben's laughter cut him off. "Awww, am I kidding? Of course you do! You need candles!"

"Candles? Wait, Ben. It's okay, really. I don't need..." Shining begins to protest as Ben runs off....only to come back with Big Daddy McColt. "Big Daddy? Set these two up with some candles!"

"Sure can do!" Big Daddy said as he takes his hat off and digs through it, taking out some candles. "Okay, got a palm wax candle, a soy wax candle, a pure beeswax candle, a bayberry candle, a blended paraffin candle and a mineral oil candle. All good candles for a romantic night. Did I mentioned I got a cousin who makes these?"

"Ben, Big Daddy, come..." Of course, Shining sighs as Big Daddy lit all the candles, not even paying attention!

--------------

Flurry Heart was playing with the dead fishes happily and wildly. Spotted her, Ben moved slowly and carefully while approaching her.

"Flurry, be a good girl and let Uncle Ben get you-!" Ben said as he begins to speak.

SNAP! Flurry Heart and all the dead fishes disappeared from his sight after something caught them. Ben looked up and found something shocking to him - Dragoking has Flurry Heart and the fishes inside his mouth. He was about to gobble them.

Ben gasped as he summoned Megaton Hammer, "No! You don't! Spit her out!"

As Ben jumped up high, he slammed his hammer on Dragoking's head hard, releasing and pouring Flurry Heart and the fishes out and dropped to the plate. He quickly dived and caught her before landing on the ground hard.

Ben sighed, "You okay, Flurry?" Flurry Heart teleported at once. Ben groaned in annoyance. "Of course, she is." A growl is heard. He looked up and found Dragoking glaring and snarling at him. He chuckled uneasily). "I'm not. Nice, Hydragoon."

Dragoking screeched in anger. Ben screamed in fear as he quickly ran off, followed by Hydragoon.

-------------------

Although the candles set up, Shining and Cadance were looking into each other's eyes romantically. Pinkie meanwhile was coming over to their table.

"Okie dokie lokie! There's the cute couple now! Better get their order!" Pinkie hums happily. She passed by a table where Trouble Shoes is napping, his rope sits at his table.

As Rainbow and Rarity peeks out from under the table, the white unicorn groans, "Appears Ben's distraction didn't work for long."

"So Plan B?" Rainbow ask Rarity with a shrug.

"Indeed!" Rarity got out and grabs Trouble Shoes's rope. "Pardon me, darling, but we must borrow your rope for a second."

"Doesn't matter none." Trouble Shoes mumbles in his sleep.

As Shining and Cadance kept on looking into each other's eyes, they were interrupted by Pinkie who spoke up, "Hey there! Good evening, my name is Pinkie Pie! I'm ready to take your ord..."

Before Pinkie could finish it, she was suddenly lassoed and tossed over to a broom closet. Rainbow, who is by the door, shut it and clocks the door, smirking. Pinkie will have a hard time getting out of there!

Shining groans as he covers his face in embarrassment. Which got worst as Rarity came over, speaking, "Oh, Prince Shining! I must say, your wife Princess Cadance looks wonderful as usually! But Gasp! Your table is so small! Did Ben put you here?"

"No, no, no, it's fine, Rarity, really!" Shining insists with a nervous smile.

"Tsk, tsk! This is unacceptable! Stay here, darling! Allow me to get you a new table!"

"But you don't really need..."

Too late, Rarity ran off, causing Shining to groan once more...

--------------

And sure enough, the couple were sitting at a big booth...which is so big that Shining and Cadance were too far away to hold hooves. The Prince of the Crystal Empire frowns at Rarity as he spoke sarcastically, "Thanks a lot, Rarity. Hope we didn't inconvenience anyone."

"Well, not to worry, darling, it's no trouble at all!" Rarity giggled happily. "Right, guys?"

Sure enough, Rarity waves to the couple's old table. Omega's fellow robots Eta, Xi, Lambda, Kappa, Iota, Zeta, Gamma, Epsilon, Beta, Alpha, and Delta were sitting in the two chairs, some of them balanced each other on each one by standing on each other's shoulders.

"Negative. No problem." Alpha said to Rarity with a nod.

--------------

Garble and his gang were playing poker. As they set their cards down in winning the game, someone gave the Full House cards. The Dragons gasped in shock and surprise. They looked up and found Flurry Heart who was giggling happily.

"Are you kidding me?!" Garble growled. "Nopony is gonna make fun of Garble!"

"Back off!" A familiar Dragon yells out. Spike use and whacked a broom at Garble and his gang hard. He quickly grabbed Flurry Heart and ran off at once.

---------

A few moments later, the couple managed to get a brand new tables. No candles and they weren't too far away from each other. Cadance giggled as she prepares to nuzzle her husband. Looks like everything is peaceful!

"Shining, Cadance!" A familiar voice spoke up. The two jumped as they saw Pinkie coming her way with a smile. "Hey, you two! Sorry I haven't gotten over here yet! But I am here, ready to..."

Pinkie didn't finish and didn't get too far. She yelps while following into a big hole that appeared from out of nowhere, screaming as she disappeared from sight. As everyone looks over to the hole, Twilight trotted over, saying innocently, "Wow! We must have termites in this place."

"Or, you do have a little filly willing to help a giant hole for you for archaeologist's sake!" Petunia Paleo giggled as she came out of the hole, the one responsible for this. She waves out, giving an innocent smile.

"Ah, Twiley." Shining sighs in relief as his sister came over to him and Cadance. "Cadance, I bet you remember her."

"Of course, how could I forget the foal I used to foalsit?" Cadance giggled nodding in recognization.

"Charmed." Twilight giggled right back. "Wanna do the dance?"

"Uh, later, Twiley. I mean, you know just to say hi and "leave" our guests alone so they can have a good time, right Twiley?" Shining ask, giving a glare to his little sister. He hopes that at least Twilight would get the hint and not bother him and/or Cadance tonight like Ben and Rarity has did.

"Hmmm....oh yes, sure. I understand. Oh hey, what do we got here?" Twilight gallops off quickly, coming back as she uses her magic to bring a dish of spaghetti and put it onto the table. Shining looks shocked, his sister didn't hear him! "Oh wow, a plate of spaghetti! Made by our good chefs! Enjoy yourselves!"

Twilight rushes of to grab Cheese Sandwich and Octavia, who held their instruments. As the two played for the couple, a romantic night background appeared behind the couple. Shining and Cadance looks at each other but the pink alicorn shrugs it off as she offered a forkful of spaghetti. Her husband shrugged as he just took the forkful and ate it, while his wife stuck a forkful of spaghetti of his own to eat.

"Say CHEESE!" A familiar voice spoke out. Shining and Cadance turns in confusion, yelping as a flash of light blinded them for a mere seconds.

A few seconds later, Twilight, Ben, Rainbow, Rarity, Nyx and Phobos looked at the couple, with shocked looks on their faces, enjoying their meal together. The gang gives out sighs of happiness while Ben spoke out, "I bet this is the best day you ever had!"

Shining just give out a big frown though Cadance looks indifferent. Nyx in concern spoke, "I don't know, daddy. Uncle Shiny doesn't seem happy."

"Whatcha mean, he loves it." Phobos remarks, not getting the fact that Shining is upset right now.

----------

On stage a while later, Twilight came out to announce the next cartoon, "All right, here's a biking story, going out to my BBBFF Shining!" The mentioned unicorn's eyes widened in shock as he hid his face. "Yeah, he used to love shorts like this ever since he was a colt. In fact, I got a picture of him like now!" The mare happily took out a photo of Shining when he was little and long before Twilight was born. "Isn't he adorable?"

Everyone laughed, even Cadance did a bit. Shining, holding his face, groans, "Someone please, shoot me now."

"Now show the next cartoon." Twilight suddenly squealed in fear as something appeared on the screen, "No! Not that! Anything but that!" Flurry Heart giggled as she put a picture on the projector's screen. "Shining Armor is gonna kill me."

The audience applauded as finally, the cartoon started.

-------------

JUSSONIC PRESENTS...

A PINKIE PIE CARTOON

How to Ride a Bike

"What we got is a fine specimen of self-propelled, two-wheeled transportation, which is known as...Pinkie-ilius Bike-edalous."

In a field somewhere, our favorite pink pony was riding a bike down the street. Upon hearing the voice, she turned and asked, "Huh? Were you talking about me, Mr. Narrator?"

"But for sanity's sake, we shall call her 'Miss Biker'!"

"Ooooh, you were talking about me." Pinkie giggled happily as she kept on riding onward.

"For Miss Biker, riding is her greatest fun and pleasure. Nothing can compare to the head on-rapture of some good hearty exercise as she enjoys the outdoors..."

Pinkie gave a grin towards the camera; that is so true! But suddenly, she hears something causing her to give a confused look while looking around...and without warning, a bunch of ponies on bikes rushed past her, leaving the Earth Pony in a cloud of dust.

"...as well as breathing in the clean, fresh air."

Pinkie hacks a bit as the dust cleared, we see her tied around the bicycle. Annoyed, the pink pony yelled at the racing bikers, "Oh, you want to race? Well, okie dokie lokie! I will give you race, road ponies!"

Pinkie struggles to get out of her predicament. She will show these meanie ponies a thing or two.

"Now then, before our Miss Biker can become Miss Racer, she must have the proper equipment."

Pinkie yelped as she tumble and scream as she fell right out, her bike crashed right on top of her. Ouch.

"So, first things first...CHOOSING A BIKE!"

Pinkie stood in front of a blue background. She gives out a smile, this could be fun!

"There are different kinds of bikes that Miss Bike here can choose. For example, we got the low rider..."

Pinkie yelps, falling a bit. The mare is now riding a bike which was tilted and short, even for her.

"...the high wheeler..."

Pinkie now yelps as one wheel from the bike grew big. The mare does her best to keep her balance on the high-wheeled bike.

"...the folding bike..."

The bike soon disappeared as a suitcase appears in its place, causing Pinkie to fall inside it. The mare tries her best to get back up.

"...the mountain bike..."

Pinkie is now wearing mountain clothes...with a ram on top of her as she is now riding a mountain bike. This is hard!

"...the micro bike..."

Now our heroine fell down towards the small bike which is easier to balance as if it's like a tricycle.

"...the hamster bike..."

Without warning AGAIN, the bike grew so big that the wheels were replaced with hamster wheels...the hamsters inside looks at Pinkie. The mare happily waves some carrots towards the hamsters, causing them to make her go backward. Hey, I didn't say she was Fluttershy!

"...the rocket bike..."

Our favorite pink pony came back, on a rocket attached to a wheel much to her worry. And sure enough, the rocket bike blasted off just as she manages to get off. Pinkie looks over at the camera. Is that all?

"...and finally, the BIKE-CICLE!"

Pinkie saw a bicycle shaped like a Popsicle appeared under her. The mare felt comfortable, though the bike melted a bit. She smiled, she is liking this so far.

"Refreshingly chilly." Pinkie said with a happy squee.

"Next step...ACCESORIES!"

Pinkie smiles, she now has a shiny new red bicycle, comfortable with it as the mare gives a hoof up in approval.

"Once one has chosen the proper model, Miss Biker is ready to personalize her bi-pedular transportity!"

"Eeek, don't say that!" Pinkie gasped in horror upon hearing the narrator saying that. "There could be foals watching this, you Mr. Dirty Mouth!"

"AKA, your bicycle."

"Oooh, sorry, my bad." Pinkie said with a nervous chuckle. She thought the narrator meant something else! As Pinkie got onto the bike, she continues, "So, what do I need?"

"First off, you need a basket..."

A flower patterned basket appears in front of the bike. So far, so good, right?

"...a flag..."

A flag appears on the rear of the bike, much to Pinkie's notice.

"...reflectors."

Pinkie watches as some reflectors appears in the front and back of the bike itself.

"...a horn..."

Next, a horn appears, propping right in front of the bike itself.

"... a bell, whistles, streamers, headlight, brake-lights, mud flaps, brake canopy, side-car and running boards!"

Without warning, the rest of the stuff appears around Pinkie and the bike. The pink pony yelps, that's a lot of stuff! She is having trouble moving and/or getting out!

"Now, isn't that snazzy?"

"Fun...but, uh, any chance you can tell me where my bike's pedals are?" Pinkie ask with a frown as she looks at the camera. With so many stuff, she is having trouble even seeing the pedals.

"Right then, never mind the stuff. Time we move on to...HOW TO RIDE A BIKE!"

A few moments later, Pinkie is relaxing. The bike, with the extra accessories now gone, was pedaling on its own. Don't ask, just accept!

"Even a natural biker like Miss Biker can learn from a few lessons. We shall begin with posture."

As such, Pinkie stood up as she put her back legs on the pedals, moving as good as she could.

"Put both hooves onto the handlebars."

Pinkie managed to put her upper legs onto the handles, making sure to keep her steady.

"Make sure to lean forward, but slightly."

Pinkie managed to lean a little forward a bit.

"Shoulders down, or your back will do."

Pinkie pointed her shoulders (or her back) down a bit.

"Back straight, arms bent, fingers tightened, caboose up slightly, heels up, chin out, eyes open...and now, pedal!"

Pinkie quickly did as the narrator said. She begins to pedal, doing as best as she could. This biking thing is a bit harder for ponies.

"Faster, faster, and faster some more."

Pinkie begins to pedal fast, looking and concentrating. To be honest, the mare is going a bit too fast. One could imagine if she could stop at all!

"All right, and STOP!"

Pinkie did so. Unfortunately though, she ends up going forwards too fast, screaming like mad.

"And...rest."

A crash was heard. Someone is heard yelling, "Hey, GET OUT OF THERE, YOU DUMB PONY!" Honking and more yelling was heard as more crashing sounds were made. That is one nasty crash.

"Ouch. Now, here's another part of this lesson...THE RULES OF THE ROAD!"

Pinkie stood at attention a few moments later, holding her helmet. She prepared to do the next lesson, even if it means more insanity.

"First rule...before you go anywhere, make sure to put your helmet ON first."

Pinkie nodded. She begins to work on putting on her helmet, though wrongly. The mare puts the helmet on her hooves, then on her front and rear, then spins around to the point that she looks like a tortoise. It took a while, but Pinkie finally was able to get her helmet right on.

"Using the convenient chin strap."

Pinkie with a nod adjusts her helmet. She knew that. It was a few moments later as she was on her bicycle on the road once more.

"Second rule...always ride with the flow of traffic."

A pony pulling a carriage rushes past Pinkie, causing her to spin around to the point that she was riding backwards. The mare, noticing, turns back around, only for another pony pulling a carriage to rush by her, spinning her in the wrong direction.

Pinkie corrects herself, but more ponies pulling carriages rushed by, spinning her around and around...until a crash was heard. It turns out that Pinkie was struggling to pedal as a bunch of ponies dangled by their carriages as they were piled on top of her.

------------

A few moments later, Pinkie was stationed in the middle of somewhere, along with her bike. Time for the next part of the lesson!

"Rule 3...know your hoof signals. To indicate turning right..."

Pinkie raised her left upper arm up.

"...turning left..."

Pinkie aims her left arm towards the left. She is doing fine (at first as usual).

"...yielding..."

Pinkie flaps her hooves around like a bird...what?

"...merging..."

Pinkie claps her hooves, happily and playfully.

"...skidding, crashing, screaming, washing, drying, fluffing, folding, starching AND..."

Pinkie manages to pull off most of the hoof signals, which become quite odd even for her. She even somehow managed to end up doing the motions for laundry...before she finally fell off her bike in a folded position.

"...stopping..."

It was a bit later at night. Pinkie pedals as hard as she could, wearing a lot of lights for some reasons. Why, you may ask?

"Rule 4....whenever you bike at night, best to be highly visible."

Pinkie groans as she was pedaling...dragging behind a large arrow that was glowing brightly, pointing right at her. Not what the narrator works, but whatever.

------------

It was morning as Pinkie was now pedaling on the countryside.

"And finally, rule number 5...always respect your other cyclists."

Pinkie grins and smiles...but yelps as the same flash of bikers from before races past her, squashing the pony. She recovers as she laughs, "Oooooh! I think they wanna race!"

"...well, Miss Biker, you have done all the necessary preparations, so GO TO IT!"

Pinkie grins, cycling after the bikers. They all soon right at a bike racing tournament where they were nestled at the starting line. Time to show these bikers whose bike!

"And...THEY'RE OFF!"

The other cyclists raced off...except for Pinkie who looks around confused. But with a determined frown, our pink pony begins to go off.

"Hoo boy. That slow start will cost zero."

The cyclists begins to race uphill like mad, they are determined to win this baby, that's for sure!

"Now our racers are coming to the risen section. But it looks like our racer in last place is gaining towards them and fast."

Sure enough, Pinkie passed by the hills and is following the racers closely. One of them, looking behind himself, saw her and frowns. As he goes down a hill, the biker threw a box of tacks down, which started to scatter. That cheater!

"Uh oh. The competition suddenly begins to turn tacky!"

Pinkie gasps as she slid down the hill and right over the tracks. The mare begins to fall off the track, right towards some hale bays. Pinkie looks over her bike as her tires were deflated. Thinking quickly, the mare digs around her seat, taking out a lot of items. Pinkie finds a tire pump and begins pumping some air back into the tires. Once that's done, she taped the wheels off, got back on and cycles once more.

Now, from a sports view, we see a map of the track itself. The pink dot represents Pinkie while the black dots represents the other ones.

"Double Zero lags by a mile... but wait! He's trying to double-switchback to get ahead of the group! Oh, but he has been DENIED! Here's another attempt with a reverse turn... oh, nope! Now, it's a mad scramble to the left, a dark turn through the hills, a top-soil turn with a gravel chaser and... oh, could it be... YES! A JACK-BOLTED BOOT SURPRISE!"

Of course, back at the race, Pinkie quickly recovers, find herself in the hay bales once more. She must win this race! The mare got back onto her bike, starting to cycle back at the competition.

"Now Double Zero is gaining on the competition."

Of course, one of the racers spotted Pinkie behind him. He isn't going to allow the mare to get past. With an evil snicker, the racer pushed a button, sending out a cloud of smoke behind himself.

"Holy smokes!"

"Yikes! Help, I can't see, can't see!" Pinkie cries out, coughing as she finds herself in a cloud of smoke. The mare finds herself veering her bike off the course, driving around the stands. The audience moves to dodges her like mad. "Oops, sorry! So sorry, my bad!"

"Wow, will you look at that! Double Zero is taking a little excursion! I guess she's getting to know her fans here!"

Pinkie manages, barely, to avoid some of the fans watching as she drove down the stairs, ending up right onto the track. As the pink pony looks around confused, she saw the other racers race past her. The mare growls in determination. She got back onto the bike once more and cycles back, burning up the track...literally!

"Now here comes Double Zero back in the race once more! She's pulling at the steam! She's getting at the gas! She's heavy on the horsepower...literally!"

The same cheating racer saw Pinkie gaining. This causes him to push another button while snickering wickedly. A Detour sign suddenly appears. Pinkie, riding the bike as normal, saw it and moves. This causes her to go off course before falling right into a pit.

"Yikes! Appears Double Zero is out of the race again! This could be...wait, hang on! What's this???"

Pinkie popped her head out of the dirty, spotting the finish line. In determination, our heroine begins to cycle below ground with her head sticking out of the latter. Impossible, but random!

"Incredible! Double Zero has taken the lead!"

"Hee hee, too easy!" Pinkie exclaims with a happy laugh. She will win this race for sure!

Spoken too soon though. Pinkie ends up running right into a rock, same as the other racers who gained up on her...as a cloud of smoke appeared. Once the dust was cleared, everyone and their bikes were dizzily piled on top of the rock as Pinkie was somehow buried under her, her helmet was slightly off.

"Huh? What happened? I didn't see a thing! So who won???"

Pinkie's helmet bounced as it crosses the finish line. Along with her tongue that touches the line. Everyone cheers as Pinkie looks around in confusion. What just happened?

"YES! DOUBLE ZERO WINS!"

Upon hearing that, Pinkie gives out a wide smile. She won the race!

---------

The next day, Pinkie rides along the city lines with her racing trophy with a smile as she looks at it. It's nice to be a winner!

"At long last, Miss Biker's hard has paid off. She is a true champion biker rider indeed!"

Pinkie's happiness didn't last long: she wasn't paying attention which resulted in her hitting a lamppost, sending her falling off her bike.

"Oooh! Miss Biker has apparently forgotten the most important rule of them...watch where you're going!"

Pinkie got, giving out a sheepish smile as she spokes, "Oopsie daisy!"

THE END

A JUSSONIC PRODUCTION

-------------------------------------------------

Once the cartoon's over, the audience applauds wildly, another good short. Of course, for Shining, he blushed in embarrassment while his wife could only applaud. This date could not grow any worse...and where is his baby?

Speaking of which, Flurry happily flew near Pinkamena's group. A beam of magic is coming at the group and Pinkamena gets in the path in her Armor. She uses her blade's sword to defend and deflect the magic skidding lightly.

"Goldie, maybe it is a good time to cast that bubble barrier." Pinkamena said quickly.

"Alright, here goes nothing." Golden Heart said. His horn glows and then casts a spell around Flurry Heart. The Foal looks around and blinks away but is still in it. "That will keep her settled down."

"And also the foal still can breath in there so no worries there."

-----------

Of course, while the problem with Flurry seems to have died down, for Shining, his other problem is about to get bigger! Twilight got back on stage, smiling as she spoke, "All ladies, mare and gentlecolts, in honor of tonight's special romantic occasion, we decided to invite one special musical guest!"

"Aww, no, no...." Shining mumbles in horror as his wife raises an eyebrow. His sister isn't going to do what he fears he will be doing, is she?!

"Big brother, Cadance, here is Countess Coloratura AKA Applejack's friend Rara singing her classic song "The Magic Inside". Wink, wink!"

Twilight begins winking towards the others, much to Shining's embarrassment as he tries to hide himself, shaking. He got to put a stop to this, right now!

The audience applauds as Rara got on stage, smiling as she spoke, "Thank you, Twilight, thank you! I dedicate this song to our special pair of lovebirds...Prince Shining Armor and Princess Cadance!" The mare then begins to sing.

Rara: I'm here to show you who I am
Throw...

"HANG ON, SOTP IT, ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!" Shining screams out in frustration. This causes the music to stop as everyone turns towards him. "FOR CELESTIA'S SAKE, WILL YOU STOP FUSING OVER US AND LEAVE US ALONE?!"

"Err, big brother? Is anything wrong?" Twilight ask getting a bit confused yet scared. She hasn't seen Shining like this since the wedding practice.

"A LOT!!!" Shining took a deep breaths, seeing that he is scaring Twilight. "Look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell but enough is enough already! I asked that Cadance and I be left alone. And what did you two? Crowd us me with candles, moving seats, romantic dinners, musical numbers! I didn't want that, remember? All I wanted is a quiet date with Cadance...as well as someone to watch Flurry which I'm glad you did, but still! What else I got? A day dedicated to the thing I wanted left alone! Seriously, what's next? A marching band?"

Upon hearing this, Rarity quickly turns to the marching band from Canterlot High, saying, "Sorry, darlings, gig's off."

For a while, looks like Shining's close to losing it. But a surprising voice arrives, much to everyone's surprise.

"Hey, come on, ponies! Can't you leave them alone?" Pinkie demands with a frown as she rushes onto the scene. "Twilight's big brother and his wife are on a date together!"

"Wait, Pinkie?" Shining ask dumbstruck as Pinkie came over to his table, glaring at ones making a fuss over him and Cadance, especially the guilty Twilight, Ben, Rainbow and Rarity. The mare he tried to avoid getting involved in his date is helping?

"Relax, Shining. I'll help you! Come on, everyone. I'm sure Shining and Cadance appreciate what you're trying to do, but you're doing too much, even more me! Give them space, they needed some time alone! The only time they should want to speak to somepony if someone is taking their orders and giving out food! They don't need silly fillies messing up their fun! At least let them relax, have fun on their date!"

"Wait, hang on! I thought you would be the one making a fuss over me and be the party pony as you usually be!"

"Normally yes, but at least after the incident with Maud and Starlight, I decided to go easy on invading ponies' privacy and give them privacy!" Pinkie explains determined to Shining.

"Wow, thanks, Pinkie for helping us out." Cadance said, smiling to Pinkie, relived that she's helping her and Shining be alone. "As well as Pinkamena helping our little baby. I'm glad you're our waitress."

"Huh." Shining said, smiling as Pinkie gives out a big grin. "Pinkie, I'm sorry. For a while, I was worried you would end up ruining my date, but you ended up saving it."

"Yep! I may be random, clumsy and silly, but I wouldn't do that far!" Pinkie exclaims happily. "Now as your waitress for the night, allow me to give you some dessert on the house."

Pinkie heads on, stepping right onto a split candle which ended up on the floor. The mare yelps as she screams, flying over and bumping over each table in rapid succession.

Pinkie crashes into a table where Surprise and Wind Whistler (Gen 1) were having tea. Surprise yelps, "Whoa, one lump or two?!"

"I think I've had enough." Wind Whistler remarks dryly.

Pinkie crashes onto Trixie and the Devil Pony, spilling stuff onto the latter. The former groans out, "Darn it, Boris! Now Trixie got to have you dry cleaned!"

"Wait, I thought Boris was a separate pony." The Devil Pony said to Trixie confused. "Wait, I'm Boris???"

"Got to clean your mind up with another spell."

Pinkamena's bots, trying to balance each other, were crashed into by Pinkie, knocking them all down and falling right onto their table with a thud. The "flight" ended with the mare sliding right into the kitchen and crashing right in. Pinkie peeks, giggling nervously, "Sorry!"

The whole main seating area was ruined as everyone stared in utter shock. Even the main group looks shocked as Ben groans out, "Oh man! Now the date is ruined big time!"

Shining and Cadance stared on in shock...until the princess begins to laugh. Nyx smiles as she said, "Oh, I don't know. I think Auntie Cadance is liking it!"

Even Shining who noticed begins to laugh as he and his wife engulfed each other in a hug. The staff sighs in relief. That was a close one!

Pinkamena pauses as she spoke, "You know for some reason, this took much longer than it was supposed to be but anyway we bets be ready for what happens at the end. Something intense always happens before the night ends."

Golden Heart nodded as he adds, "I see but I am certain we will be ready for whatever will happen."

"Hope your right, brother. Flurry Heart can still cause trouble so be on guard for that, ok. And at least Shining Armor and Cadence got their perfect date thanks to Pinkie Pie."

The group nods, agreeing.

---------------

As the show was about over later night, Shining and Cadance were heading towards the exit.

"Hey, Cadance. Glad you enjoyed yourself tonight." Shining said, giving his wife a smile. Cadance did some thinking as he sighs, "Listen. Sorry if things started getting a little weird."

"Well, Shining, I've got only one thing to say to you about tonight." Cadance giggles. She leans over towards Shining's ear and starts to whisper. This made him gasp in surprise.

-------------------

A while later, Brian came over to Twilight, Spike, Rainbow, Rarity, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Applejack, Nyx and Phobos. He smiles while saying, "Hey, everyone! Guess what I found out!"

"It's all right, Brian, I will tell them." Shining said, coming over and shakes his head while smiling. He will tell his sister and the others this bit of news. The prince coughs as he continues, "Well, turns out this date that Cadance has ever had. And she can't wait to come back!"

The others sighs in relief, Cadance love it! Twilight exclaims, "Great to hear that big brother! No worries, next time, we will make your date even better!"

"That's...great."

"Giving you privacy, of course. Hee hee hee. Has anyone seen Ben?"

SCREAM! Everyone yelped in surprise and concern.

"I think I have a pretty good idea." Spike groans out as he shakes his head.

"I done think he's looking for the baby to give back to you, Shining," Applejack explains to Shining with a shrug.

"Oh right, I almost forgot. Is she okay?" Shining ask, worried for his little foal.

Everyone turned and found Ben arriving, with Flurry Heart on his back. As they were about to ask, they yelped upon smelling the disgusted acid smell. They ewe in disgust.

"I'm not gonna ask that again." Twilight groans a bit, shuddering. Perhaps she's better off not knowing!

"What happen again?" Phobos ask, much to everyone's dismay.

Ben groaned, "Flurry was playing around with Dragoking's food again. He got her in there again. And the next thing I know, he was waiting for me the whole time to get inside his mouth! Luckily, I escaped."

"Unlucky for you again. He's back again!" Rainbow yelps as she points to right behind Ben.

Ben turned to his back and found Dragoking growling while smirking in amusement at him. He groaned in defeat.

"I hate Hydras especially-!" Ben begins to speak. SNAP! Drargoking snapped Ben into his mouth before gobbling him through a long neck. "This one... Geez. This is getting annoying..."

"Someone get him out of that there." Twilight said seriously as the others work to get Ben out of Dragoking. Flurry Heart, who escaped in time, giggled playfully. "Always the little silly pony, huh?"

Flurry giggled as she nodded, Rainbow remarks, "All right, time for new business. You know the help wanted applications you put you last week, egghead?"

"Yeah, I remember. The new trainees are ready, right?"

"Yep. Took some training for them, but I think they get the idea. They should be here around next show."

"Excellent! Oh, speaking of which, I better conclude this show!" Twilight exclaims, smiling as she heads back to the stage to finish his show.

-------------

Back on stage, Spike smiles as he begins to do the commercial, "The House of Pony dating instructions are courtesy of..."

---------

We see a big being displayed as Spike continues his commercial, "Countess Coloratura's Guide to Romance!"

The first still shows Cadance defending Shining...who was covering his mouth towards a ghost that was giving a delightful chuckle.

"Yes, learn to avoid mistakes like trading your voice away to impress your lover!"

The next still shows the couple on a romantic boat ride.

"Helpful tips to create the mood for love!"

Shining and Cadance gave lovingly look to each other before the next still shows them kissing each other.

"As well as following Countess Coloratura's patented technique to find out what love is!"

Now we go back to the book, station in Rara's dressing room table.

"Yes, sire! Countess Coloratura's Guide to Romance, where dating is always better the Rara way!" Spike then spoke in a low voice, "The Rara way is not always the one though..."

----------

The audience applauds as Twilight laughs while smiling, "Until next time, ponies! So long!"

Author's Note:

Another episode down. What do you guys think? In the next episode, "Where's Ben Valorheart?', Ben himself goes down to the prop basement to get a surprise birthday present for Twilight, taking new recruit Starlight Glimmer and his half brother Strikespell to help him out. Upon realizing that Ben's gone and is now in the prop basement, without taking other new recruit Sunrburst who has mapped out the area where Starlight doesn't, the alicorn begins a search party of herself, Dragoking, Flash Sentry, Sunset Shimmer, and Sunburst to look for him and Starlight, leaving Rarity in charge. Would that be a mistake? Read, review and suggest!

Baby Flurry Heart is from the Season 6 premiere.

Mina the Dragon is from "My Little Pony: Friends Forever" issue 14.

The robots are part of Omega's robotic group.