• Published 11th Jan 2014
  • 2,181 Views, 6 Comments

House of Pony: Season 2 - JusSonic



It's the second season and Twilight and her friends return with some new shorts, new misadventures and new guest stars in their House of Pony!

  • ...
14
 6
 2,181

Episode Twenty-Three: Captain Pinkie-Pants

Twilight had a great birthday party, thanks to Ben, Strikespell, and Starlight and everyone else...even though Twilight knew that, making it not a surprise (though it wasn't really her fault). Twilight learned that if Ben has something planned special for her, she would leave him to it, even allowing her lover to search the prop basement on his own...though the Alicorn did asked Starburst and/or Starlight to help out every one and a while.

Going back to couples: there's Pinkie and Brian Tenny, who sometimes goes out together lately. Even though Brian's gossip section can caused some problems, the two worked it out eventually. The two were a nice couple...however, one time, Pinkie, being random, misunderstood one of Brian's answer when she offered a nice date.

And to make things interesting, this was also the day that something life-threatening will come to destroy Equestria as well as the House of Pony...

------------

The show starts with Spike giving out the introduction, "And now, folks, she taught us that Equestria is a land we love, here is TWILIGHT SPARKLE!"

The audience applauds as Twilight, smiling, slide over to speak, "Hey! Welcome to the House of Pony, everypony! Oh yeah, I couldn't help but noticed how this audience is by far the fairest of them all, to quote a certain mirror. Hey, Anubus, hope you don't mind!"

Near the entrance where Rainbow and Sunburst were greeting the guests, the creature spoke up, "It's all right."

Brian Tenny was at one of the tables, looking at his notes, humming as a familiar voice spoke, "Hey, Briany!"

Brian grins as he saw his fillyfriend come over, speaking, "Hey, Pinkie! On a break?"

"Yep! Sunset is covering for me until I get back!"

"Oh, you aren't going to believe what I heard from the word on the street this time!"

"Really?" Pinkie ask her lover curiously. She is always curious as to what Brian has in mind.

"Yep! I've heard you think I was pretty cute." Brian remarks in amusement, causing Pinkie to giggle. Now at this point, Nyx and Phobos were nearby, stopping and hiding behind a pillar to listen in to this conversation.

"Awww! You are cute! Hey, listen, if you aren't busy this week, wanna come to the movies with me?"

"Really?! Yeah, I would to! Stay here and I will check my schedule!"

Brian got up and dashed off to check his schedule. However, unknown to her, Pinkie stared wide-eyed in shock as her mane and tail went flattened. She whimpers, "Ch-check his schedule? Did Brian just rejected me???"

Nyx and Phobos looks shocked and concerned. The truth is, they knew that Brian said yes, but the schedule part seems a bit ambiguous. Pinkie sniffed as she cries, trotting off as the two watch on in concern for their friend.

-----------

Pinkie is now at the doors of the backstage area outside the House of Pony, crying her tears out. Nyx came out with a bowl of chips to cheer her up.

"Hey, Auntie Pinkie. Err, Phobos and I figured you would be out here." Nyx said to Pinkie in concern.

"Oh, hey, Nyxie. Whatcha brings you out here for?" Pinkie ask, sniffing as she looks to her honorary niece who put the bowl of chips aside.

"Well, we saw you speaking with Brian earlier. When he left, you just ran off crying. Listen, I know things doesn't go well, but..."

"Nyxie! I asked Brian if he could go to the movies with me, and he told me that he had to check his schedule! What a pony say that, that's a sign that he doesn't like you anymore!"

"Auntie Pinkie, that isn't true." Nyx said as she sat down next to the depressed Pinkie. The filly got to convince her that what happened was a misunderstanding on Pinkie's part.

"MEANWHILE, IN OUTTER SPACE!"

Now at this point in the sky, a meteorite was seen flying straight down towards the House of Pony...small, tiny, but yet radioactive! While Pinkie and Nyx were speaking, it made contact, right in the bowl of chips which exploded, sprinkling onto every chip and giving them a special dose of power.

Of course, the two didn't notice. Nyx was speaking, "Auntie Pinkie, you only misunderstood what Brian just told ya. He likes you, honest!"

"Awww, why did he say he'd check his schedule?! Let's face it, when it comes to parties, I'm a fun pony to be with me...but dates? I'm not interesting! Why, if I were some kind of super mare, he would pay attention to me!" Pinkie sighs as she sniffs a bit. Nyx sighs, what could she do to help her?

"Come on, you have potential, I know you do! Maybe you're just honest!" Nyx suggests as she picks up the bowl of chips. "Eat some helps. I know you would feel better."

Pinkie sighs as she takes a potato chip from the bowl and ate it up. The mare sighs, "Let's face it, Nyxie. its no good. Perhaps another chip would..."

Suddenly Pinkie's eyes as the mare begins twitching violently, much to Nyx's notice and concern.

"Err, Auntie Pinkie? You okay?" Nyx ask Pinkie in concern.

Suddenly, Pinkie bounces around like mad, Nyx moves to avoid getting hit by her. Soon the mare spins around in a tornado, causing her to scream out wildly.

"Jumping Jehosphat! Without warning, Pinkie has transformed herself into a SUPERHERO!!!"

"Yeah, I could've figured that out myself, Mr. Narrator!" Nyx snaps at the narrator in annoyance.

"Hey, just telling that to the folks at home."

To Nyx's surprise, Pinkie stood in place, but she isn't the same. The mare has a bit more muscle than usual. And the mare is wearing...a pair of pink underpants???

"Wait, wait. Underpants? Why is Pinkie in her underpants???" Nyx ask the narrator in bewilderment. "Okay, what are you trying to pull, Jus?!"

"Hey, I wanna do a reference to the Captain Underpants franchise...sort of. Just go with it!"

Nyx decides to do so as she asked in shock, sort of, "Auntie Pinkie Pie?"

"Yes...wait, what happened to me?" Pinkie yelps as she saw herself with muscles and a pair of underpants. Nyx pulls out a mirror to give the mare a good look at herself. "Eeeek! What happened?"

"I think my bowl should've must've somehow gotten mixed with a small meteorite that we didn't noticed earlier because we were talking. It made them radioactive. When you ate one of them, you've gotten superpowers."

"Wow! Just like Captain Underpants! Oh, Oh, Nyx! Blast me!"

"Wait, really?" Nyx ask Pinkie in concern. She ponders if that's a good idea.

"Do it, come on, do it!" Pinkie exclaims with a squee. Nyx hesitated but the filly charged her horn up, preparing to fire.

But without warning, Pinkie fires a pair of underpants from out of nowhere, blinding the filly before tossing Nyx to the ground, harmlessly. She then made flew down and somehow grabs Nyx a big wedgie. Yeah, she got no underwear and no pony does I know, but this is a random pony we're talking about here!

"TRA-LA-LAAAAA!" Pinkie calls out, then she made a happy squee. "Wow! I'm a superhero. Hey, if that's the case...maybe Brian will be more impressed with me!"

"Wow, really?" Nyx ask Pinkie meekly as she is recovering from the wedgie while removing the underpants from her own mane.

"Yeah, thanks to these powers, I can do anything!"

"Cool. Well, I won't stop you...but can you let me play the sidekick?"

"What? Why?" Pinkie ask Nyx, arching an eyebrow.

"Captain Underpants got two sidekicks he has hanging around him, and it's only fair! Please, please?" Nyx ask, pulling out the cute face. This made Pinkie yelps. It's too far to resist.

"Awww, all right. You win! Who can I say no to a cute face?"

"Squeee! All right!" Nyx zips off quickly then came back, wearing a pair of purple PJs with a Timberwolf mask on. "TRA-LA-LAAAAA! I'm Wolfie, the PJ Wonder!!!"

"Wait, won't ponies recognize you?" Pinkie ask in concern, noting how thinly disguised Nyx is.

"Trust me. If no body, except for George, Harold, the Melvin Geek, and the professor with the weird name, can recognized Mr. Krupp as Captain Underpants in his own underwear and with no wig, I doubt anyone else could be the wiser with us!"

"Good point! Then I shall be called Captain Pinkie-Pants! Okay, Mr. Narrator, take it away!"

"Oh, right! And thus, the origins of Captain Pinkie-Pants and Wolfie, the PJ Wonder has begun!"

"Wait, do we really need a narrator for this?" Nyx ask the narrator in concern.

"You two do if you wanna be super heroes! Just bear with me!"

"Okie dokie lokie!" Nyx and Pinkie exclaims at once eagerly and happily. They can't wait to be awesome super heroes!

--------

"Yes, Captain Pinkie-Pants! Mild mannered party planner by day, a super duper heroine by night! This heroine is known for various deeds...like rescuing incoming carriage crashes with her super strength!"

Sure enough, two carriages were about to clash into each other onto the road. Fortunately, Captain Pinkie-Pants flew in between the two and stopped them with her super strength!

"Giving nasty wedges to the baddies!"

Sure enough, we see two Diamond Dogs trying to make off with some gems they have stolen from a bank, but then Captain Pinkie Pants lands on the two, knocking them down, then she grabs at the two, somehow giving them wediges!

"Wow!" A Royal Guard exclaims as he and his fellow guards catches up while Captain Pinkie Pants flies off. "Who is that mare???"

"And even knocking down doors while wearing just her drawers!"

Sure enough, Captain Pinkie-Pants breaks down while wearing her drawers, crying out, "TRA-LA-LAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

"And with the help of Wolfie, the PJ Wonder, the duo are here to save the day from the forces of mean!"

Captain Pinkie-Pants lands nearby Wolfie as she pose in front of a camera that Nyx brought with her, taking footage of her action. The filly giggles, "Now we've got some awesome footage! Brian will love this!"

"And I'm gotta love Brian for having it!" Pinkie giggled excitedly. She knows Brian will be thrilled to get this footage!

------------

And sure enough, Brian did get the footages which said "Surprise Hero" as he hosted another one of his gossip columns in the House of Pony, "And in recent news, I have gotten some information that we have a new superheroine on the block!" Everyone stand at attention, especially Nyx and Phobos, Nyx back in her usual wear, watches on with smirks. The filly told her Dragon the secret earlier. "Yeah, right! Just recently during the show, we have been introduced by a underwear wearing heroine with super strength, super wedgie powers, and the whatnow known as Captain Pinkie-Pants with her sidekick Wolfie, the PJ Wonder! Let's check the footage!"

Everyone watches the screen as it shows footage of Pinkie and Nyx in their alter egos fighting crime respectively. Everyone, especially Brian who hasn't seen the footage, gasps in amazement.

And sure enough, once the footage is over, Captain Pinkie-Pants flew into the place, doing impressive stunts to the further amazement of everyone watching.

"Wow, she is amazing!" Twilight exclaims from offstage in amazement.

"She's so random!" Ben exclaims in amazement yet confusion.

"She is so daring!" Rarity exclaims from her place at the entrance table with a smile on her face. The mare is enjoying this!

"Wow. Makes me wonder who this pony in the underpants really is." Brian said with a small gasp of wonderment while giving a look of amazement towards the mare in question.

"Hee hee. Nopony knows that it's really me!" Pinkie exclaims happily as she listens to the comments below. "Even when I'm in my..."

"PINKIE PANTS, LOOK OUT FOR THAT..." Nyx begins to exclaim in alarm as Pinkie was about to...too late, Captain Pinkie-Pants crashes right into a column, knocking a part of it right off. "...column."

"Wow, she's really super dumb." Phobos remarks dryly as the Moon Dragon did a face palm.

----------------

A while later, outside the House of Pony, Pinkie, Nyx and Phobos stood in the alley way, looking at the bowl of chips. At Nyx's suggestion, Pinkie calls these "Power Chips" (because "Power Slices" were already taken).

"Eh, the identify was cool, Pinkie, but seriously, a pair of drawers?" Phobos ask Pinkie in disbelief. "How about a cape as well?"

"Hey, a cape sounds neat-o! The real Captain Underpants wears one!" Pinkie exclaims, liking the idea already.

"First off, we need to get these Power Chips hidden from sight to keep anypony from getting the idea of using them...and in case you need to change back into Captain Pinkie-Pants." Nyx said thoughtfully. She's right, the chips needs to be hidden.

"No problem! Just put them in my magic satchel place!" Pinkie exclaims, pointing to nowhere in particular.

"Good idea!" Phobos exclaims happily. He takes the bowl and begins stuffing it in the "magic satchel" place. However, one chip fell out and fall towards the floor though Nyx caught it in time. "Oops! One fell out."

"No problem! Nyx, keep it in case we ever need it later."

"Yeah, great idea." Nyx said as she puts the chip in her saddle bag. "Oh, I hope you don't mind but we decided to book Captain Pinkie-Pants for the show. The act that was going to be there got cancelled..."

"Again." Phobos remarks, rolling his eyes right.

"Right. And we may had told daddy that a certain super heroine and her sidekick are eager to visit. Hope you don't mind..."

"Aww, no worries, little Nyxie!" Pinkie giggles as she rubs Nyx's mane, making her laugh a bit. "They wanted Captain Pinkie-Pants, they got her! Just make sure to help me out sidekick, and this night will be Super Duper awesome!"

Nyx suggests a bit. Of course, she and Phobos notes that Pinkie is acting a bit cocky but decided not to bother. It's Pinkie Pit. Why question it?

-----------

"Captain Pinkie-Pants?" Pinkamena ask her big brother at her table. "That is a strange Hero name."

Golden Heart nodded as he spoke, "It seems interesting that Pinkie Pie is not here but this hero."

"We just have to wait and see what happens next."

"And now, folks, here's a Pinkie Pie cartoon!" Twilight exclaims on stage with a smile as she introduces the first cartoon of the night.

The audience applauds as the first cartoon of the night begins to play on the usual big screen.

------------

JUSSONIC PRESENTS....

A PINKIE PIE CARTOON

How to Take Care of Your Yard

"Yes, there is no greater joy than that of the perfect home."

Pinkie is outside Sugar Cube Corner right now humming to herself as she polishes the outside of the building, down to the door, dusting it out while smiling. She is asked by the Cakes to watch over the place while they and their babies were away.

"Yes, pride in your well-kept and humble home is important. But even a lovely home can be ruined by...AN UGLY YARD!"

Sure enough, Pinkie jumps into the air as she saw a horrifying sight: her yard up front doesn't look good! There's barely any grass, there's barely any leaves on the trees, a tossed out couch, a pair of horseshoes hanging on a tree branches, and even a couple of cracks in a nearby fence.

"Wow, I guess I didn't clean up much from my party last night." Pinkie said nervously. "Mr. and Mrs. Cake won't trust me to watch the place again if they find out I've neglected the yard! How am I going to make it better? And can I even make it better, Mr. Narrator?"

"No problem, my pink pony friend. For its time you expose yourself to agriculture."

"'Agriculture'? Is that bad? Because I already saw a doctor a week ago and I don't wanna get sick." Pinkie said worried and confused about that.

"Relax, Pinkie, it isn't a sickness. Agriculture simply means you must learn to keep your yard prim and prop. And to do so, we will start...by gardening."

"Oooh. Why didn't you say so, Mr. Silly Narrator?" Pinkie ask the narrator in amusement.

"Now then, cultivating the perfect yard into easy, seasonal steps. With the help of the Pegasi weather team, we will begin by changing the season from March to June..."

A seasonal wheel came up. There are four symbols on it: a rose, the sun, a leaf and a snowflake, the flower was the first to light up.

"First off, spring!"

Thanks to the Pegasi weather team, it is now spring. Pinkie hums as she is now in gardener's clothes with a large bag of seeds in her mouth. The mare looks around, the yard is now nice and gloomed up, ready for the first garden out back.

"Now, this is the time when the wise gardener carefully plants his or seeds. Like so."

The spring section of Vivaldi's "Four Seasons" plays as Pinkie pokes 3 holes in the ground. The mare now carefully scoops up 3 seeds from her bag, kissing all 3 for some reason. Pinkie then puts the seeds down into each hole before burying them, planting the ground. She waters the ground that the seeds were at, smiling as she did a ballet twirl.

"Of course, you mustn't plant too carefully. You Miss Pie got a lot of ground to cover."

Pinkie yelps in concern, why didn't the narrator say so? The pony gallops off before coming back with a pogo stick. She quickly hops along each row of the garden, then planting the seeds there. Pinkie quickly did another row of jumping with a pogo sticks, then seeds planting at least twice.

"Also, I should mention that it's best to get all that planting done BEFORE the spring rain."

Pinkie yelps upon looking in time to see a small black cloud, put there by a Pegasus pony, squeezing a few drops of rain onto her mane. The pony must think fast! She pulls out an old seed planting device and put all the seeds inside.

Pinkie begins cranking the crank, but she did too fast. This causes her to shoot all the seeds not only into the ground, but sending holes right through Sugar Cube Corner. Pinkie yelps and screams while getting thrown off the out of control seed shooting gun.

-----------------------

Everything eventually calm down. Pinkie is at work patching up dents in Sugar Cube Corner, nodding at her work. There.

"Now then, all that planting you did will pay off by the time that the gentle spring showers arrive."

As if on cue, the Pegasis brings in a bunch of clouds much to Pinkie's notice as a shower nozzle comes down with lightning following, striking around.

"Wow, looks like..." Pinkie was interrupted when the rain begins going down in buckets within seconds. The mare saw everything covered in water. "....rain."

"After the rain, your yard will start to sprout a delicate scene of greenery."

It didn't take long before the water evaporated pretty fast. Everything in Pinkie's yard begins to grow green, with a birdhouse growing nearby. Needless to say, however, the grass grew up so high that the building was barely scene.

Pinkie manages to peek her head out of the grass asking, "Mr. Narrator? What am I do with all this grass? I can't throw parties in this!"

"Well, the wise gardener makes sure to keep her grass neatly trimmed."

Getting an idea, Pinkie smiles as she gallops off. The mare comes back with a weed eater, using it to get rid of one row of grass. She then pushed a lawn mower to get rid of another row, knocking down a plastic flamingo unknowingly.

Next, Pinkie uses an electric mower on another grass of grass, though she crashes into a bird house, scaring off a cat that was lounging nearby. She finally uses a large tractor with a large mower attached to get rid of more grass, destroying a table as well.

Pinkie nodded, everything is clear now. The mare begins to head back into Sugar Cube Corner...but hears a large clump of grass beginning to grow behind her. The mare puzzled turns, the grass disappear to her confusion. She turns around, only for the grass to grow back.

Pinkie turns back, but the grass, playing a trick on her, disappeared quickly into the ground. Pinkie scratches her mane puzzled. Something is not right here. Hay, every time she turns around, the grass grew, and every time she looks back, the grass disappeared back into the ground quickly.

This goes on a few times, until Pinkie, getting suspicious, decides to try something. She looks up and whistles while turning around. The grass begins to grow...then Pinkie turns around quickly and points at the grass who disappeared a second too late

"Ha ha! Gotcha you mean old grass!" Pinkie laughs in triumph. However, the mare yelps in alarm as the grass begins to grow big. That isn't good!

Pinkie gallops off as the grass begins to grow like mad, beginning to cover up everything. But this is one random pony who isn't giving up so easily! She rushes back into Sugar Cube Corner, coming back...with a large chainsaw, revving it up. As Pinkie gives out an insane like smile, the grass whipped up in terror.

"Yes, keeping your grass trimmed is a chore, that's true, but gardening helps soothe the soul."

Pinkie gave a whish and a whash and soon, every bit of the grass has been trimmed with the chainsaw. Pinkie smirks as she laughs, "All right! This is Super Duper like it!"

Pinkie spoke too soon however. Her chainsaw also ended up slicing up Sugar Cube Corner, much to her notice as she groans.

"Err, right. Sorry about that. Let's flash forward to..."

We go back to the wheel of seasons as it moves over to the sun.

"....Summer!"

Thanks to the Pegasi team, the summer came as Pinkie manages to get her home tied up together...with lots and lots of tape. Doesn't make sense, but what is?

"For ponies, summer is the season of the sun..."

Pinkie is indeed wearing a summer hat and shorts, squinting while looking up towards the sun. It is beginning to get hot so the mare decided to take a break, sitting in a tanning chair while looking towards a mirror, drinking some pink lemonade happily. Pinkie loves the summer!

"Indeed, ample water is very VERY important. The reason? Even the gentle Summer Sun may lead to a slight drying of your yard."

It didn't take long for Pinkie to yelp and notices. Everything in her yard begins to dry up and wilt. She can't have that! The mare grabs a watering can as she begins watering the sunflowers. No good however, because every time she tries to water one, the other flower would wilt fast.

Pinkie growls in frustration, she is about to lose it here! Luckily though, our favorite party mare got an idea. The silly pink one quickly uses an axe to cut the watering can in two, which allows her to use both halves of the watering can to keep the flowers happy. Don't ask how it makes sense.

Not that it matters though. All the water got used up in the cans, and soon the flowers wilted and dried up, turning to dust. Pinkie looks around in shock. The whole yard now looks like a desert, with a cow skull to boot too!

"Sometimes, if hoof water doesn't seem to work..."

Pinkie looks worried as a tumbleweed passes by, a cactus begins to grow. She needs to take care of this problem and quick!

"Best to install a sprinkler system."

A few moments later, Pinkie manages to install a spicket sprinkler into the ground, burying it nearly. The mare made sure to install similar sprinklers, buried around the ground in the yard. She can get this area back to normal in no time!

"Ah, yes. With sprinklers, all you got to do is one thing which is turn on the faucet."

Pinkie smiles as she bounces over to a faucet nozzle, turning it to the right. For a moment, it looks like everything will turn out all right as the sprinklers begins to a jiggle a bit...but then they begins spraying water at Pinkie, knocking her down. The Earth Pony recovers to see all the sprinklers spreading water, each in one direction!

"Also, best to make sure all the sprinklers are properly aligned."

Pinkie frantically turns the water off and takes out a wrench. The mare begins fixing up each sprinkler before turning the water back on. However, the sprinkler begins to not to prove much water, making her frown. This is getting frustrating!

"Always make sure the water pressure isn't too low..."

Pinkie did not waste time in adjusting the faucet handle. However, the sprinklers begins to shake, that isn't good!

"Or on the other hoof...too high."

"Sure enough, the sprinklers begins shooting out a lot of water like mad. Pinkie in alarm begins covering up each sprinkler with her ears, hooves, and even growing more somehow to cover the sprinklers. This is getting out of hoof here!

"After all, today's yardsmith doesn't squander valuable water, right?"

"Wait, 'squander'? Whatcha mean by that?" Pinkie ask with a concerned look. Sure enough, without warning, a geyser of waster came out from under Sugar Cube Corner, blasting it up into the air.

"AKA DON'T WASTE WATER, MISS PIE!"

"Eek!" Pinkie gasps as she rushes back to the faucet and tied it up. This causes the water to stop. "Whew, close one. I thought..."

Pinkie spoke too soon. Her home and employment landed with a thud on her head, now full of water. The pink pony came out, groaning but recovered.

"That out of the way. Let us move on to..."

The wheel of seasons came back as it moves over to the leaf.

"...fall, or autumn. Take your pick!"

Pinkie is now in her fall clothes, getting the last of the water out of the place as the trees changes to the leaves of autumn. Time for this lesson to continue.

"This is a time when nature paints the leaves every hue of the rainbow."

Just as Pinkie got the last of the water out of Sugar Cube Corner, a leaf fell off a branch of a nearby, landing right onto Pinkie. She notices it as it was about to fall to the ground.

"Ha, gotcha, nice try Mr. Leaf!" Pinkie exclaims with a smirk. No leaf is messing with her garden today!

"Lovely as they seem, the wise gardener makes sure her yard is free of fallen leaves."

Pinkie looks around while putting the leaf in a trash bag...then screams as more leaves begins falling like mad, causing her to gallop all around and collecting them in the bag each time. She isn't going to mess her yard up!

Of course, the bag got too big to the point that when Pinkie was about to put the last leaf inside...it exploded, leaving a whole mess of leaves in front of her.

"Awww, horse feathers." Pinkie groans out in disbelief and annoyance.

"In the event of the leaves' cover becoming particularly heavy, one may want to utilize a leaf blower."

Pinkie now came in with a leaf blower in hoof and pushes the nozzle to turn it on. But nothing happened. The mare puzzled pushes the button, but again, nothing happened. Pinkie kept pushing the button, pointing the blow nozzle down...but upon the tenth click, the leaf blow soon roars to life, sending the pink pony right him into a tree.

"Wow, this thing really "blows"." Pinkie jokes a bit. One could imagine somepony slapping his or her face right about now.

------------------

It was a few moments later as Pinkie got back on the ground, blowing the leaves away, yelling, "Naughty leaves, smelly leaves, go away!" Soon all the leaves in the yard was gone, making her nod. "Ha! That took care of that!"

With a nod, Pinkie pushes the button, but to her concern, the blower won't turn off. The mare tries pushing the button, but unknown to her, the blow nozzle has pushed away a tree, along with Sugar Cube Corner, and the whole background of the story. Now Pinkie was standing on a white canvas.

"UGH! TURN OFF, YOU STUPID BLOW THINGIE!" Pinkie screams at the leaf blower. To her surprise, the thing was turned off. Pinkie is surprised as she looks into the nozzle.

Bad mistake! The blower is turned on automatically, blowing Pinkie out of her fur coat and mane, sending her jumping up, screaming. The pony's blowers begins to float down a moment afterwards. Don't ask.

"And now, for the final season...."

The wheel of seasons goes towards the final symbol on the wheel AKA the snowflake.

"...Winter!"

Pinkie is now in her winter clothes, fixing up Sugar Cube Corner as she was hammering the door in. This is getting a bit annoying.

"This is the time when Jack Frost, or in this case the Pegasi works on their icy magic. Isn't there anything more charming than the first snowflake of the season?"

Pinkie pauses as she turns around. She smiles as a snowflake is coming down. It was pretty charming, one had to admit. Too bad it didn't last long as a lot of snow fell right onto her head.

"Eeep, not good." Pinkie said meekly.

And sure enough, a large blanket of snow soon covers the whole area, smoke came out of the chimney, keeping Sugar Cube Corner, or what left of it anyway, warm.

"Indeed, your yard will be covered by a picturesque blanket of snow."

Pinkie, popping out, now has a snow shovel. She will have to shovel it, the mare groans. More back-breaking insane labor!

"Ah, but who said you have to clear snow just like your Granny Pie or the yaks does? You got yourself some modern snow management technology, my dear Pinkie Pie."

This got Pinkie's curiosity and interest as she smiles. A key appears in her hoof as she ditches the snow shovel before galloping off. Who cares what Applejack thinks? Technology will spare her the trouble here!

Pinkie came back with a snowplow with an attachable snow blower. The pony got to work on driving around the snow. Too bad she fails to see that all the snow that she is plowing is now covering up Sugar Cube Corner's rooftop!

Pinkie still doesn't notice as she hums, "Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way! Oh what fun it is to use modern snow management technology!" The mare stops her driving and looks around, all of her yard is now pretty clear of snow. The pony smiles, a job well done!

"Ah, and once your frozen yard is pretty free of every snowflake, it is time to admire your winter's yardwork from the comfort of your own, dry home."

Pinkie hums, opening the door and going back inside before slamming the said door. Unfortunately, she ended up slamming the door too hard, causing the rooftop of the building to fall down, snowing her in.

--------------

Soon the Pegasi team bought back the springtime. Pinkie is back to normal as she admires how great her new yard is.

"As I said before, there is no greater joy than the perfect yard."

Pinkie gave a happy squee, she got to agree with that!

"Of course, even the loveliest yard can be spoiled by...ONE BUTT UGLY HOME!"

Sure enough, Pinkie gasped as Sugar Cube Corner was now a big wreck, it fell apart...literally.

"Aww, horse feathers!" Pinkie groans as she slaps herself on the forehead. "Next time, Mr. Narrator, have a lesson about how important it is to balance making sure that both a yard AND home is nice and lovely!"

"Yeeeeah. Good point."

THE END

A JUSSONIC PRODUCTION

---------------------------------------------------------------

Once the cartoon is done, the audience applauds wildly. A pretty good one!

--------------------

Spike is back on stage, smiling as he gives out the introduction, "All right, now, because everypony in Equestria wants them, and we've got them! Fillies and gentlemen, the awesome Captain Pinkie-Pants and her sidekick Wolfie, the PJ Wonder!'

Meanwhile, our favorite pink pony is hiding nearby, pulling out her bag of chips from who knows where and eating some of them. The pink pony remarks happily, "Salty but good."

Pinkie then in a flash transforms once more into Captain Pinkie-Pants. Nyx was already in her costume as she came up, saying, "All right, let's do this, Auntie Pinkie Pie!"

"Yeah! Tra-la-laaaaaaa!"

--------------------

Nyx came out, smiling as she exclaims, "Hey, fillies and gentlecolts! Thanks for coming over to see us! Check out Captain Pinkie-Pants in action! Hee hee he!"

Pinkie smiles, time to get to work! The mare flies upward and goes right at the human version of Tech....and grabs him by his underwear, giving him one nasty wedgie. The audience looks amazed by this, especially when human Tech is screaming like a girl.

Well, all but The MASK (Stanley Ipkiss's identify) who was sitting at a table with his dog Milo, rolling his eyes while remarking, "Ha, so she does wedgies. Anyone else can do it?" Milo just barked in agreement.

Once Captain Pinkie-Pants was done, she landed back on stage and bow to the audience, exclaiming, "Thank you, thank you so much!"

"For Pete's sake, stop eating me!" A familiar pony is heard, which is Ben being eaten by Dragoking...again.

"Valor... Food!" Dragoking mumbles, trying to chow down Ben who is fighting to escape once more.

"Somepony help me!"

"Again? Jeez, Power Master! Don't you think that joke went too far? Seriously, give Ben a break!" Pinkie groans out. She flies off and comes back with a big pile of fish. "Hey boy, look what I've got?"

"FISH! Yummy Fish!" Dragoking exclaims happily. He lets go of Ben, leaving him covered in spit in floor.

As Dragoking eats, Ben got up, speaking, "Thanks, Captain Pinkie-Pants. I thought he's gonna get me for sure. I'm not sure of how long I can keep this up."

Pinkie shrugged as she remarks, "Long enough if Power Master stop using that joke. It's disgusting..."

"Also, check out Captain Pinkie-Pants's strength!" Nyx exclaims with a smile.

In a flash, Captain Pinkie-Pants grabs three yaks from Yakyakistan and begins juggling them, much to their surprise. Backstage, Twilight, Rarity, Brian and Starlight were watching, amazed.

"Wow, isn't she amazing?" Twilight ask, impressed by Pinkie's performance.

"Oh yeah, she definitely does." Phobos remarks as he came over, with a smile. Once Pinkie's done, she and Nyx came back in. The audience are very impressed with what happened.

"Captain Pinkie-Pants, I know we've known you for an hour now, but since you're now the resident superhero of Ponyville since Mare Do-Well's departure..." Twilight giggled, not seeing Rainbow nearby rolling her eyes at this. "...we managed to make our own caller. So whenever your symbol is up in the sky, that means we need ya!"

"Aww, I'm flattered." Pinkie said with a smile, feeling touched by the participation.

"Yeah, your tricks are amazing." Starlight said with a smile.

"Which reminds me, as anypony seen Pinkie or Nyx around tonight?" Rarity ask as she looks around, not noticing the smirks on Pinkie, Nyx and Phobos's faces, no one else did for that matter. "They are missing on something this fabulous!"

"Well, knowing Pinkie, she is off doing random things again." Ben said as he scratches his chin in concern. "And maybe Nyx is on a bathroom break or something."

"Well, I'm sure they will show up somehow." Pinkie said with a secret smile. "Also..."

"Say, Pinkie-Pants? Word on the street that you are awesome and helpful!" Brian exclaims to Pinkie, making her smile with a blush. "Way better than the poor, silly, regular, random Pinkie Pie!"

"Aww, well, you see, I...wait, hang on! What do you mean "poor, silly, regular, random Pinkie Pie"?!"

"Oh, well, it's nothing against her. It's just that you save ponies, lives, worlds, and such! Pinkie is a fun pony who does that, but she barely take anything seriously! Plus, she has a habit of being annoyi9ng sometimes, but you aren't! You are better than she ever was!"

No one, but Nyx and Phobos, notices, but what Brian just said has secretly hurt Pinkie's feelings. He can't believe that ponies, even her coltfriend, would preferred her super heroine identify than her other self!

Suddenly, Pinkie shakes a bit, making her worry. Her powers are about to wear off! The mare exclaims quickly, "Err, excuse me, I need a moment!"

Much to the confusion of everyone but Nyx and Phobos, Pinkie zips off. Rarity calls out frantically, "Wait, I must have your picture!"

Nyx and Phobos rushes outside just in time to see Pinkie changing back to normal, her mane and tail are flat which happens when she gets sad. Nyx asked as she took her own outfit off, "Auntie Pinkie Pie? What's wrong?"

"Hey, what gives here? Why are you so sad now?" Phobos ask as Pinkie looks at the two sadly but upset at the same time.

Pinkie was about to speak when a familiar voice spoke up, "Rainbow Dash, there she is! Captain Pinkie-Pants and Wolfie, the PJ Wonder!" The trio saw Rarity eagerly dragging Rainbow out. "Hurry, hurry! We need to get a picture so we can get this on Twitter later! Hashtag Captain Pinkie-Pants Is Here!"

"Wait!" Nyx and Phobos begins to protest, but it's too late as Rainbow took the picture, making a big flash that causes the trio to go blind temporarily. Rarity took a closer look then frowns in disappointment.

"Oh, wait. Just poor Pinkie Pie, Nyx and Phobos. Rainbow, darling, best to tweet that picture on your Twitter. Hashtag Disappointed."

"But I don't even use Twitter!" Rainbow exclaims to Rarity with a frown as the two went back inside.

"Well, best to use Twitter now, darling!" Rarity exclaims as she closes the door behind the two.

"Ugh! There, see the problem?!" Pinkie groans in frustration to Nyx and Phobos.

"Eh, so Rarity's a bit dramatic as usual." Phobos remarks with a shrug. "Why is that a problem?"

"Not that! I mean what they said about me and Captain Pinkie-Pants! Everyone likes my alter-ego than a random, silly pony like me! Even Brian thinks so!"

"But I'm sure they didn't mean to make you upset." Nyx said, now knowing why Pinkie's upset. "I'm sure Brian still loves you and..."

"Forget it, Nyxie! He loves Captain Pinkie-Pants, she is nothing more than a mask of who I really am!" Pinkie exclaims with a pout.

"So tell him you're Captain Pinkie-Pants." Phobos remarks with a shrug. "What's the worse that can happen?"

"He will hate me for being a lying liar-pants! Well, guess what? It's over! I'm done wearing the Pinkie-Pants!"

"Wait, what?" Nyx ask in alarm. To her shock, Pinkie took the bag of radioactive chips from the "magic satchel" and threw them into the trash. "Wait! That's your power source!"

"Not anymore. As of now, Captain Pinkie-Pants ends TONIGHT!" Pinkie exclaims with a scowl. As far as she's concerned, "Captain Pinkie-Pants" is gone.

"But, she only started tonight." Phobos points out, puzzled.

"Who cares?! I'm done with being the heroine if no pony wanted regular Pinkie! I don't want to be Captain Pinkie-Pants anymore!"

"Wait! What if Equestria needs a hero?" Nyx calls out as Pinkie prepares to go back into the club angrily.

"Being a hero stinks anyway! It gets you into trouble and get bad guys on your tail. Not to mention all the negative reviews I've recalled from the Mare Do-Well episode we did! Now don't talk me out of it, I'm done!" Pinkie screams as she shut the door behind herself. Nyx and Phobos looks shocked and worried.

"Oh, Great Muffins! Is this the end of Captain Pinkie-Pants?!"

"Uh, you did hear her, right?" Nyx ask the narrator in concern. "It is the end."

"Hey, I'm being dramatic here. Anyway, what if Equestria needs a hero?"

"Pinkie won't care. Besides, maybe it's for the best, right?" Nyx ask sadly as she and Phobos sighs while looking down.

"MEANWHILE, another comet approaches the House of Pony!"

"Wait, hang on!" Nyx exclaims upon hearing that. She looks up as did Phobos to see some sort of shining star. "Err, Phobos? Is that a star or..."

"Nope! It looks like a comet!" Phobos exclaims in alarm, his Moon Dragon senses allows him to see the object clearly.

"Oh, more than that, Nyxie. It's a big asteroid that's much bigger and could wipe out the whole House of Pony on impact!"

"What?! Oh man, Auntie Pinkie Pie, why did you have to choose now to quit?!" Nyx cries out in horror as she and Phobos runs back into the House of Pony.

Inside, Twilight and Ben were talking when Nyx and Phobos came in. The filly uses her magic to grab the nearby phone, much to her parents' notice.

"Nyx, what are you doing?" Ben ask his daughter puzzled.

"No time, no time!" Nyx exclaims as she frantically dials in a number. The filly waited then a voice is heard. "Hey, hello! I need to speak to a scientist, this is an emergency to see if a comet is coming by."

"What?!" Twilight and Ben yelp in shock and alarm upon hearing that.

"Hello? Oh, Dr. Hooves, listen, can you confirm that there's going to be a comet the size of an asteroid that is coming right at the House of Pony that could end up wiping it out?" Nyx listens as the others watch in concern. The filly groans, "Ugh, I was hoping you wouldn't say that, but now? How quickly will that asteroid come? In 20 minutes? Can you get here to see where that asteroid is going to land? Really quick! Good! Get to the backstage area of the House of Pony, quick!"

"This is bad, very bad, very bad!" Phobos exclaims as Nyx hangs up the phone. "We're doomed!"

"Nyx! Is it true? Is there a comet shaped like an asteroid coming here to destroy the House of Pony?" Ben ask Nyx seriously and worried.

"Exactly! Phobos and I just saw it!" Nyx exclaims with a quick a nod.

"Guys!" Starlight exclaims as she and Rainbow rushes into the area. "We came as soon as we found out about the comet."

"Wait, how did you find out?"

"Eh, you guys spoke so loudly that the whole club can hear ya." Rainbow points out with a shrug.

"Great, we got to put a stop to this comet! If it destroys the club, it will take months to get the whole place up, and on a site probably too risky to so do on!" Ben said in concern.

"Wait, I got an idea. Let's contact Captain Pinkie-Pants!" Twilight suggests with a hopeful smile.

"Err, mommy? That may not happen." Nyx said uneasily, knowing that Pinkie will not be turning back into Captain Pinkie-Pants anytime soon.

"Yeah, besides, can't you girls do it?" Phobos ask in agreement. "You saved Equestria many times before!"

"True, but I doubt even we, as well as the princesses, can stop a comet that size!" Twilight exclaims as Rainbow flew over and pulls a lever nearby, causing a signal that shows Captain Pinkie-Pants's symbol, a pair of underpants, to appear in the sky. "I'm sure she will see it and come by in no time! I'm going to keep the show going to make sure no one is worry."

"But..." Nyx begins to protest but Twilight rushes back to the stage. It will be bad when they find out no help is coming.

----------------

"Well I have to say things are interested but wonder where is Pinkie Pie, I do not know why many think this Captain Pinkie-Pants is better, Pinkie Pie is great because she is who she is." Pinkamena said to Golden with a pouty look.

"Very true, sister." Golden Heart admits with a nod.

"We just have to wait and see what happens next."

Twilight returns to the stage as she smile. The mare spoke, "Time to keep this show going, folks! Captain Pinkie-Pants is busy right now, but until she shows up, let's show a cartoon that we kept under lock and key!"

The audience applauds as the final cartoon of the night begins to play.

----------

JUSSONIC PRESENTS...

A TWILIGHT SPARKLE, RAINBOW DASH AND PINKIE PIE CARTOON

Locksmiths

Twilight and her friends are working once more in their building with a new occupation, which changes each month. This month, they were locksmiths, folks who helped free ponies from their homes when they misplaced their key or if somepony stole their key.

Which probably wouldn't make sense since not every pony in Equestria uses door knobs, but hey, work with me here!

Right now, our favorite trio are entering the building, ready to get to work as they entered their office. With a nod, Rainbow used her wing to push the door to the office closed. Too bad no pony noticed that one of her feathers got the lock in position, locking the office door up as a result.

"Well, it's another day at work, ponies!" Twilight exclaims as she arrives at her desk. "Even if we're beginning the new day."

"Yep! Hopefully we don't have any customers right now. I want a nap." Rainbow sighs, making her two friends chuckle. Even when their Pegasus friend is part of the weather team and Wonderbolts, she prefers to lazy about.

Twilight then notices the light on her desk phone flashing, speaking, "Better nap later, Rainbow. I think we just got a message." The mare pushes a button to check the caller ID. "Hmmm, looks like it was send a few moments ago...oh! And it's from my castle! Ben must've been trying to call me! Did we accidentally lose our keys again or did he, Nyx, Spike, or Phobos got locked inside?"

Twilight pushes the message button as the callback message plays on the answering machine, "Hey! Locksmiths, we smith locks! Sadly, we aren't in the office right now as we are either away from our desk or with another client. So leave a message and we will get back to you pretty fast!"

The phone beeped as Ben's voice was heard, "Hey Twiley! You aren't there yet? Listen, I got something important to tell you...you do remember this is Ben Valorheart, right? Twilight, please call me back! There's something that you must..."

Of course, the phone was heard hanging up. Twilight in concern spoke, "Hoo boy. I hope Ben's all right!" The mare picks up the phone and dials in the number for the castle. "Ben! Hello? You there???"

"Sorry, all the lines are busy right now. Please try again later." A voice on the other end said.

"What?! Busy?! I can't try again later! Ben said it's urgent!"

"This has been a recording."

"You lousy little..." Twilight said, getting ticked off by this.

"Hey, don't yell at the recording, missing." The voice said a bit annoyed by the attention. The mare grabs the phone, preparing to blast it into elimination.

"YELLING! I WILL SHOW YOU, YOU..."

"Do not smash the phone or I will report you to Princess Celestia." The voice said, making Twilight stop what she's doing, looking shocked and confused. "Now be a nice princess and put me down." The mare looks around then put the phone down gently while giving a nervous smile. She has no idea what's going on, but Twilight would rather not chance getting into trouble. "That's right. Good princess..."

After Twilight gently hangs up the phone, the princess turns back to her friends. Pinkie smile as she spoke, "Wow! And I thought I was a random silly pony!"

"We will talk about the mysterious phone later. All the lines are busy so we will have to go back to my castle and see what's wrong." Twilight said as she leaves her desk. "Come on, girls!"

Twilight heads over to the door and tries to turn the knob...only to discover that it wasn't opening! The Alicorn groans as she starts pulling at the door.

"Hey, what's with our door?! It's not opening!" Twilight growls angrily. She pulls so hard on the doorknob that the pony slipped and is send flying at a wall, making a bit dent in it.

"Hmmm." Pinkie said as she checks the door carefully. "I think it's locked."

"LOCKED?! On the inside?! How is that possible?!"

"Oh great. The door must've got put on backwards or something." Rainbow comments as she checks the door carefully. "Why did we ever get doorknobs?!"

"Not good, and these are the kind of knobs that can't be opened with magic!" Twilight groans. Once doorknobs begin being installed, Celestia ordered anti-magic spells on them to keep magic using thieves out. The mare looks on herself. "Now, where did I leave that key?"

"Let's check my keychain!" Pinkie exclaims happily as she took out a key chain that has odd keys on it.

"Okay, Random Pie, whatcha got?" Rainbow ask Pinkie curiously as Twilight groans a b it.

"All right. We got a car key...piano key...skeleton key...keyboard...the key to the city...key lime pie...key to my heart." Pinkie made a blushing squee as she looks at the key that is in the shape of a heart. "Hee hee...ahem, anyway! The Foalida keys, High key, On Key, Off Key, Tric-Key, O-key Do-Key Lo-Key, Don Key-oxte..." The pink pony giggled at the key shaped as a windmill before tossing it aside. "A bit of a stretch....Smo-Key, Ho-Key Po-Key, Mar-Key, Chero-Key, Malar-Key, Fran-Key, Cran-Key, Span-Key, Han-Key Pan-Key, Mon-Key, Don-Key, Para-Key-t..."

Pinkie smiles as she put a hoof behind her back, finishing, "Now brace yourselves...the Twi-Key!" The mare squee as she held out Twilight by the tail...somehow."

"Okay, that pun doesn't make any sense." Twilight groans a bit in disbelief as Rainbow just sighs.

"Eh, well, we don't got the main key, but luckily we still have the spare key just in case."

Sure enough, Pinkie took out a small key from her mane, obviously the spare one to the office. Rainbow grabs it as she snaps, "Give me that, Pinks!"

"Hey, no!" Pinkie exclaims as she tries to grab the key back. "I was given responsibility with it, Dashie!"

The two ponies fight over the key. But in her efforts to get it back, Pinkie ends up smacking the key away from Rainbow, causing it to hit a few points. Twilight saw the key coming and yelps as she ducks to avoid it. The spare key's trip ended...by flying right through the mail slot.

The three ponies yelps. Twilight glares at her friends who looked down in guilt. Nice going! Pinkie reaches through the mail slow in hopes to feel around for the key.

"Okay, I think I can reach it." Pinkie mumbles as her friends watch on in hope. Unknown to the trio, Pinkie's hoof on the other side somehow entered a grater and loops around back into the office. The pink pony felt around and grabs Rainbow's tail. "Ooooh, got it!"

Pinkie happily pulled hardly...but then hears Rainbow screaming in pain. The pink pony blinks as she got her hoof back and saw that she somehow pulled Rainbow's tail right off her flank.

"Hee, hee. Sorry." Pinkie said with a nervous smile as Rainbow growls. She grabs her tail back and stomps off with it.

--------------

Once Twilight used magic to reattach Rainbow's tail, the ponies tries again. Rainbow uses a fishing pole as she is aiming at the window on top of the door which is opened. She shakes herself then reels the pole, sending the throw out the window.

As Pinkie and Twilight watched on, the hook latched right onto the key. Rainbow, feeling a tug, smirks as she exclaims, "Oh yeah, got it!"

"Good work, Rainbow! Now be careful!" Twilight advises as she peeks out the mail slot.

"Yep! Don't reel it in too fast, okay?" Pinkie suggests hopefully.

"Please, you act like I never fished before!" Rainbow boasts as she begins to reel it in. "Say, egghead? How come you just can't levitate the key to the door lock?"

"Because it will ruin the plot, silly!"

Twilight watches as the key begins to get reeled in, but to her concern, it begins to circle around. The Alicorn turns to see her friends fighting over the pole. The princess, sighing, came over to put an end to the battle, only to somehow end up being in it as all mares begins tugging at the pole, trying to reel the key in.

Then things really got crazy. The fishing line with the key attached somehow entered an elevator and went down, hopping out of the building and tied itself to a running truck which begins rushing past a dog sniffing a fire hydrant...and for some reason, the latter got blown off, causing the dog to take the hydrant's place.

The line went past Doctor Hooves who was putting a letter in the mailbox when the truck speed pasts him, resulting in the Earth pony to now be wearing the mailbox, causing him to spit the letters out of his mouth. It also went past Spoiled Rich who was jogging until the speed, somehow got her and her clothes caught in a clothesline.

Now it speeds past Sweet Apple Acres, causing a bird house off its perch. Applejack came out to see what's going on then yelps as the bird house landed on her head, resulting in the cowpony to shoot her tongue out as if she's a cuckoo clock.

Long story short, despite everything, somehow the trio ended up reeling in a big trout. And somehow, the spare was likely lost forever now. Hoo boy.

------------

"Well, we shouldn't give up, ponies." Twilight said as she looks at her friends who are still trying to think up a way to get out of the office. "Don't forget, we're the best locksmiths in Ponyville!"

As Rainbow and Pinkie watches, their friend took out a mane pin and heads towards the door. She got the work on jamming the hairpin in and sure enough, she heard the door unlocked. Twilight smiles as she opens the door and...

There's another door with a handle, much to her confusion. Twilight pull opened that door and finds...another door, this time it's a wooden one with the same handle. The princess frowns as she pulls at that door. The next door is a circular handle in the middle.

Twilight turns that said door to find...an Hawaiian like door. With a groan, the Alicorn opens that door to reveal a brick door! Twilight opens that door to reveal...

"Still locked, you know!" A talking doorknob remarks to Twilight.

"Not for long!" Twilight scowls as she grabs the doorknob and opens him up. And sure enough, there's another door behind him that is a blind.

With a sigh, Twilight pulls up the blind and...well, what do you know! There's another door with a safe lock on it! Twilight opens that door and finds...well, you probably knows it, but there's a bunch of doors. The princess begins open an assortment of doors pretty faster, each one is different than the last.

Soon a door opens up to reveal Caramel taking a bath. The stallion notices and yelps in alarm. Twilight in alarm shuts all the doors and locks the whole thing back up. That was embarrassing.

"Wrong pick." Twilight said to Rainbow and Pinkie with a sheepish smile.

"Okay, after all that, even these doors' reality are tame compared to Pinkie's." Rainbow said, weirded out about this.

"Oooh, I do have an idea! Maybe we can call another Locksmith to help out!" Pinkie exclaims happily, having an idea. The mare bounces over to look into a nearby phone book. She smiles upon seeing something. "Oh, found a good locksmith! I will call right now!"

Pinkie grabs her own cell phone and begins to call...and suddenly, at the same time, the ponies heard their phone ringing. Pinkie with a smile picks up the phone, answering, "Hello?" Pinkie turns back to her cell phone, answering, "Oh, hey there! I'm looking for a locksmith!" The pony turns back to the office phone and smiles. "You got the right place, lady! We're the best locksmiths in Ponyville!"

Needless to say, Pinkie shook her head in shock, frowns as she turns back to her cellphone and her phone at the same time. The Earth Pony scowls, "Hey, no way! We're the best locksmiths in Ponyville! Oh yeah, says who?! Says me, you dumb pony! Oh, so that's what you say! That's what I said all right! Well, you don't need to be a rudey wudey pants! RUDEY WUDEY PANTS?! OH I WILL SHOW YOU WHO’S RUDE!!!"

Pinkie hangs up her cell phone angrily then turns back to the office phone in shock. The pony frowns as she hangs up the phone saying, "Well, girls, here's an idea. Let's never call those locksmiths, EVER."

Her friends groans in disbelief. Rainbow slaps herself on the face, asking, "Pinkie, you do realized that you just called our office and had an argument with yourself just now, right?"

"Really? No wonder I sounded so familiar..."

---------------

It was a few moments later as the girls tried one more tactic. Pinkie had just put a football helmet on and stood stomach flat on a rotating stool as her friends nodded.

"One more shot, girls. If this doesn't get us out, then we quit!" Twilight exclaims in determination. She and Rainbow held onto Pinkie as they begin backing her up. "1, 2, 3....CHARGE! FOR US!!"

Twilight and Rainbow charged Pinkie right towards the door...and went through it as they flipped the door. Unfortunately, around that same time, the elevator across the office opens up. Derpy was in it with a bouncing trampoline for some reason in front of her. The trio hits it, sending the girls off the sideways trampoline back into the office and into a filing cabinet.

Surprisingly, this send the cabinet with the girls in it right out of the office and is sending towards the ground. The girls got out of the cabinet. Twilight looking around smiles as she said, "Ha! What did I tell ya? We got out!"

"Err, Twilight?" Pinkie ask nervously as she looks down. "You may not wanna look down."

Too late, Rainbow and Twilight looks down and saw that they, along with Pinkie and the cabinet are about to hit the ground. The first two jumps into the cabinet, but Pinkie's drawer was already shut without her in it! The pink pony frantically tries to open it, to no prevail. Luckily, when Pinkie feels like she's going to die, Twilight's cabinet drawer opens with her using her magic to grab her friend and pulls her inside.

The cabinet hits the ground hard, making a hole shaped like in it the progress. A few moments later, a nearby sewer grate opens as Twilight, Rainbow and Pinkie got out, feeling dizzy. But at least they finally got out.

Just then, the girls heard ringing, turning to see Ben arriving in the car for ponies. The stallion spoke, "Twilight, there you are!"

"Wait, Ben? You aren't locked up in the castle?" Twilight asked her love in confusion.

"Uh, Twilight? We don't even have a door knob, remember?"

"Oh yeah, silly me."

"I was trying to call you but Koga pulled at the phone line and I have trouble getting it back in. Anyway, you left your office key at the castle again." Ben said as he pulled out a familiar key and gave it to a shocked Twilight who gave a nervous smile to her annoyed friends.

"Oops. I guess I must've left in a hurry and forgot to grab it." Twilight said nervously.

"Yeah, I think the only door knob was a silly idea to begin it. You should get that removed from your office door."

"Yeah, we're considering it." Rainbow remarks with an annoyed sigh.

"To be honest, I thought this ending was a little...DOOR-key." Pinkie said with an amused smirk, making her friends groan at the bad pun. "What?"

THE END

A JUSSONIC PRODUCTION

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the cartoon was done, the audience applauds happily. It was another good one!

The mood backstage however was a different story. Twilight and Ben looks at the door in concern. Captain Pinkie-Pie should be here by now!

"Don't bother, she isn't coming." Nyx said to her parents with a gloomy sighs nearby.

"She got to come, we need her!" Twilight exclaims hopefully. Just then, a knock is heard, much to her hope. "CAPTAIN PINKIE-PANTS!"

The door opened but it was Doctor Hooves who came in, saying, "Sorry, just the scientist you hired. I came here to talk about the comet!"

"Oh, well, come on in. We could use some information and hope right now."

Pinkie was nearby, watching in a depressed mood, flat mane and tail and all. She heard about the comet, but is she going to help? Nope, the Earth pony doesn't care! The hero game is over for her!

-----------------

Doctor Hooves was looking at a monitor which was set up while Twilight, Ben, Rainbow, Starlight, Nyx and Phobos watch in concern. Pinkie was there, though she just frown, not caring at ALL.

"Not good, not good. A meteor is coming. Captain Pinkie-Pants is not showing. Not good!" Twilight whimpered in concern. She turns to Pinkie with a hopeful look. "Pinkie? You wouldn't happen to know where Captain Pinkie-Pants is by any chance, would you?"

"Ha! Captain Pinkie-Pants this, Captain Pinkie-Pants that, I am sick of hearing about that brat! Everyone thinks she's so special!" Pinkie growls angrily to Twilight. Hearing that horrified the princess as she runs around.

"Pinkie! There's a comet about to destroy the House of Pony, how can you be jealous of Captain Pinkie-Pants at a critical moment like this?! Not good, not good, not good AHHHHHHH!!!!"

Twilight frantically rushes into her dressing room, closing the door and most likely to hide under the bed. Ben sighs, "Twilight is often paranoid big time."

"Tell me about it. At least Fluttershy got over that a long time ago...I think." Rainbow remarks with a shrug.

"My, that comet is a beaut." Doctor Hooves comments in amusement as he looks at the incoming comet on the monitor. "Topo bad it's going to destroy Ponyville."

"But why is that comet coming to destroy us all?" Nyx ask the Earth pony in concern.

"Well, my guess is that it's not an ordinary comet, but one made by a powerful Demon of great power." Doctor Hooves said thoughtfully. "Made out by a power of Tartarus."

"Like Grimmore?!" Phobos yelps in shock and worry.

"Precisely."

"Ugh! I knew we should've send him an invite!" Ben groans out as he slaps himself on the forehead. "But we didn't invite him because he scares the hay out of everypony, including the bad guys!"

"And according to my calculations, the meteor will end up striking right...." Doctor Hooves said. He repeated the word as he draw a line through the room, going through one door and out the other, then finishing by putting an X on Brian's flank as he was drinking some water. "...here!"

"Gah! It's going to hit me?!" Brian screams out in shock and alarm as he turns around, covering his own flank.

"Celestia, no! But you may be the first to go when the meteorite hit!"

"Wait, what?!" Pinkie cries out in horror upon hearing that. Brian, her beloved Brian, will be the first to go?! "But can't the powers of the princesses, the other ponies, whatever stop it?!"

"Unfortunately, no, this meteor is so powerful, probably made by Grimmore himself, that no Alicorn magic or any other magic in Equestria can stop it. The only way to put a stop to the comet now is someone who has powers similar to the comet can do so." Doctor Hooves explains. Hearing that made Pinkie thoughtfully.

"Uh, by any chance, if a small meteorite, like the one from the comet, were to say hit a bowl of chips, and a pony were to eat one, would he or she get the same power enough to, say, stop that meanie comet???"

"Well, yes, that could work. Unfortunately, unless somepony were to have the same powers, nice knowing you."

Pinkie looks around, seeing everyone in the room scared. The pink pony looks down in shame. Pinkie was so busy of being jealous of dismissing her own secret identify, that she has forgotten what it was like to be a hero...to help others!

"Err, can you excuse me for a moment?" Pinkie ask with a determined frown as she rushes outside.

Nyx and Phobos followed the pink pony outside. The concerned filly ask, "Auntie Pinkie Pie?"

"Nyx, Phobos, I was a selfish jealous pants earlier! I was upset how ponies like Captain Pinkie-Pants over me that I should've known that it's nice to accept who you are...even when a pony you like would be killed first!"

"So wait, you're going back to being Captain Pinkie-Pants?" Phobos ask Pinkie hopefully.

"Come on, we got a world to save, Wolfie!" Pinkie laughs happily. Nyx put her sidekick costume with an excited smile. Her honorable auntie has decided to do the right thing.

"All right! Now we're going to see some action! Let's go get those...GAH!"

The girls turned to see why Phobos yelled like that. To their shock, a garbage truck lifts up a garbage can, the same one that Pinkie threw the chips into earlier...and spilling them right into the garbage dumpster!

"No, my power chips!" Pinkie cries out. To the trio's surprise, once the garbage truck got the chips, it begins acting weirdly before spinning around, turning into a superhero with a cape and underwear. It flew off into the distance. "Huh. Well, that's silly."

"Does it matter how silly it is?! The power source is gone, Captain Pinkie-Pants no longer exists!" Phobos groans out in despair.

For a moment, it looks like all hope is lost...but Nyx remembers something as she opens her saddle bag, taking out a familiar chip.

"Wait, not all of it!" Nyx exclaims, taking out a familiar chip. "Good thing we kept the one that fell out while you were putting the chips into that magic satchel place earlier!"

"Thanks, Nyxie!" Captain Pinkie-Pants giggles as she took the Power Slice from Nyx. "Well, this will truly be the last heroic night for Captain Pinkie-Pants, so may as well make it a good one!"

Pinkie tosses the chip into her mouth. Sure enough, the mare begins spinning around and soon, the pony is in her underwear and cape, smiling bravely.

"TRA-LA-LAAAAAA!" Pinkie exclaims happily with a determined look. "Salty too, hee hee!"

"Go get them!" Nyx and Phobos cheers as the mare flew up to the roof top of the House of Pony.

Back inside the House of Pony, Golden Heart cringes as he said, "Sister, we best brace ourselves when that comet hits."

Pinkamena however smirks as she spoke, "Everything will be alright. Besides if the logic of this world is connected, then we have nothing to worry about."

Pinkie looks around, that comet should be here any moment.

"Here, comet, comet, comet!" Pinkie whistles a bit. "Come to Pinkie!"

As if on cue, the comet comes in close. Pinkie, seeing, held up her hooves, but it ended up pushing the super heroine downward, destroying the roof and making Pinkie lands on Brian who yelps as he tries to help in his own way. Nyx and Phobos peeks into the room as she lifts the comet as best as she could.

Sure enough, Pinkie flew upward with the comet, taking it back to the roof. With a laugh, the super heroine tosses it right into the air very fast.

"And it's out of here!" Nyx laughs as Phobos cheers on wildly. Brian smiles eagerly as Captain Pinkie-Pants lands right near him. "How far did you threw it?"

"So far, it will threw right into Tartarus...and lands right on Grimmore's silly head." Pinkie remarks. Suddenly, a loud angry roar is heard from far away. "Like that!"

Pinkamena spoke at her table in amusement, "I told you we be alright, big brother."

"I guess I should listen to you more often with this kind of stuff." Golden Heart said in amazement that Pinkamena was right.

"Awesome, looks like the world and me was saved thanks to Captain Pinkie-Pants!" Brian exclaims eagerly. "Rarity will be thrilled to get this on Twitter!"

"Yeah, I know. You also should thank Wolfie, the PJ Wonder for getting me here. I was sort of a depressed pony for a while, but she snapped me out of it. So, I was wondering...wanna go to the movies with me?" Pinkie ask hopefully to Brian.

"Err, not to be rude, but no."

"Wait, what?! "But didn't I saved your life and all that?!"

"Listen, I know you saved my life and all that, and I'm really flattered...but you're too dangerous to be around, especially in your underwear!" Brian explains, confusing Pinkie some more. "Besides, I got a marefriend, Pinkie Pie!"

"Wait, wait. But you told me that she was poor, silly, regular, random," Pinkie said in confusion, reminding the stallion what he said about her earlier.

"Oh, I was making a comparison, ponies do that all the times and I didn't say it to be mean. Anyway, I already have a date with her next Saturday for the movies."

"Wait, wait. Hang on. You do? Err, but I overheard Pinkie saying how you were busy checking your schedule and..."

"Right, as in my work schedule!" Brain chuckles, motioning to a bulletin board that had the names of the gang who worked at the club and their shifts. "I got a free day Saturday, along with Pinkie, as there isn't a show that week. Wait, what does she think I meant???"

Pinkie started in shock, glancing at Nyx and Phobos who gave smirks to her. The pink pony then gave a secret sigh of relief. All that was a case of miscommunication.

"Aww, never mind. I'm sure she will be happy to hear the news." Pinkie said, giving a secret blush to Brian.

"Thanks for everything, Captain Pinkie-Pants! I gotta find Pinkie! See ya!" Brian exclaims happily as he heads off to find Pinkie, unaware that she is in the room.

"See, Auntie Pinkie Pie?" Nyx ask Pinkie with a grin. "Told ya it was a case of misunderstanding."

"Yeah. I supposed you're right. And I did overreact." Pinkie said, giving a hug to Nyx. "Thanks for helping me out, Nyxie!"

"Hey, that's what I'm here for! Squee!"

-------------------

The audience was applauding as Twilight, Pinkie, and Nyx, the last two are in their super heroine disguises, were on stage. The Alicorn smiled, she has already explained about what happened to the audience, especially with how Pinkie-Pants was able to save the world.

As everyone gave big rounds of applause of the smiling Captain Pinkie-Pants, Pinkamena comments, "Well another show of House of Pony has come and gone."

"Indeed little sister." Golden Heart said in agreement.

"Well, we will be here on the next House of Pony episode, but till then hope you all enjoyed this episode."

"Well, Captain Pinkie-Pants and Wolfie, the PJ Wonder, I got to say, that on the behalf of Equestria and the House of Pony, thanks for saving us." Twilight said with a smile.

"No problem." Wolfie said happily. "Sadly, Captain Pinkie-Pants and I gotta leave Equestria for a while."

"Wait, what? Why?"

"Awww, it's nothing personal, it's just, where I'm from, I'm powered by a certain power source, AKA a radioactive chip. I unfortunately ran out of that source and I used up the last source that I have." Captain Pinkie-Pants said, coming up with a story for this. "My sidekick and I have to go back for more. Not sure how long we will be gone, but until we find our source, this is the last you will see of us! Don't feel too bad...you and your friends can still keep Equestria saved. And thus, the day is saved...and we gotta leave!"

"I understand. But will we see you again?" Twilight ask the two hopefully, unaware that she will, just not knowing it.

"Relax, Twiley, you just may." Wolfie said with a nod, hiding a smile.

And with that, Captain Pinkie-Pants takes Wolfie by the hoof as the two flies off, with Twilight watching as everyone applauded. And unknown to everyone, the two quickly arrives at the quiet corner of the kitchen area just as the powers ran out, changing Pinkie back to normal. The two waited until Brian is coming out on stag with Twilight before they ditch their disguises to return to their real identifies.

"Wow, those two are great heroes." Twilight said with a smile. "I sure hope we do see them again..."

"Well, maybe not Wolfie, but I got one idea that Captain Pinkie-Pants is closer than one may think." Brian said thoughtfully as Phobos came over as Nyx was finishing getting out of her sidekick outfit. "Remember what Captain Pinkie-Pants said what her power source was, some chips? I recalled seeing Nyx carrying a bowl of those things out of the kitchen today. She said it was for a certain Earth pony friend of hers whose family works on a farm! I put two and two together and I believe I now know who Captain Pinkie-Pants really is!"

Pinkie's eyes light up in surprise while Nyx and Phobos listens in. Could it be that they figured out whom Captain Pinkie-Pants really is?

"Wait, hang on! Pinkie...chips...Earth pony whose family work on a farm...Captain Pinkie-Pants...yes, of course, it all makes sense now! Captain Pinkie-Pants is really none other than..." Twilight begins to gasp in excitement. Pinkie smiles a bit as Nyx and Phobos look on in surprise. Could it be...

"APPLEJACK!" Brian and Twilight exclaims at once in excitement.

"Wait, what?" Pinkie ask in confusion. They think Applejack was Captain Pinkie-Pants?!

Back in the electronic booth, Applejack was working, eating from a bag of chips, when she overheard what Twilight and Brian just said. The mare looks confused as she spoke, "Well, wait! I is Captain Pinkie-Pants?! Well, great apples! And I done don't recall even leaving the booth all night! Amazing!"

Back below, Pinkie looks shocked as a groaning Nyx spoke, "Give me a break! How could mommy and Uncle Brian not get it?!"

"Yeah, we should tell them!" Phobos exclaims in annoyance.

"Nah, let them linger on it just a moment longer." Pinkie said, stopping Phobos as she shrugs. "Besides, not like Captain Pinkie-Pants will show up again in this series anyway."

"Fine. If you say so."

------------------------------------------------------------

Back on stage, Spike smiles as he concludes the show with the usual advertisement, "Today's randomness has been brought to you by..."

-----------

"Pinkie Pie University! You got it, here are Pinkie U., our students learn all the necessary skills to be world class silly fillies, just like falling down!"

We see a still picture of Pinkie slipping, crashing into stuff.

"Getting back up, then falling down again!"

Pinkie is seen slipping and falling on another picture.

"Falling down, getting up, then...well, you get the idea!"

Sure enough, three still pictures show Pinkie falling down stairs, getting up, then falling down once more.

"And every graduate learns to laugh like a pony!"

We can hear Pinkie giggling as we see a still image of her in teacher clothes showing a classmate a chalkboard with her laugh written right on it.

"And thus, when you're ready to be random, go to Pinkie U!"

Pinkie is now riding a wheelchair past a title, but then got run over by something offscreen as one of the wheelchair's wheels bounced back onscreen.

As that happened, Spike is heard speaking in a low voice, "Caution, not responsible for bruises, concussions or broken bones."

------

Once the advertisement is over, Twilight grins as she spoke, "All right, ponies, that's all for today! See you real soon!"

Author's Note:

And thus, another episode is done! In the next one called "Zephyr Breeze Flies In", Fluttershy's brother Zephyr Breeze, whose is now Cunning Fury's mane dresser, is the guest of honor, but he ends up making a mess of things while looking for Twilight Sparkle. So it's up to her and Fluttershy to behave himself. Read, review and suggest!

There are references to the Captain Underpants franchise in this....sort of.

The MASK version in this chapter was made by VISION-KING.