• Published 11th Jan 2014
  • 2,180 Views, 6 Comments

House of Pony: Season 2 - JusSonic



It's the second season and Twilight and her friends return with some new shorts, new misadventures and new guest stars in their House of Pony!

  • ...
14
 6
 2,180

Episode Nineteen: Not as Pinkie Pie

Lance was happy that he now has car/ride, a black metal Dragon named Xtreme. After he got him to spit his Spike out, the two became close friends. The whole family, especially Shadow Dragon, was happy that he was happy too.

Once Pinkie and Shining came back, the two resumes their jobs at the House of Pony for next week's show. The mare is ready to be on top of form, serving her best.

Of course, Pinkie little know that her random antics will be too much for even her friends to take.

---------------

Spike smiles as he spoke to the crowd, "All right, direct from Ponyville, the descendant of the Gen 1 version of Twilight, TWILIGHT SPARKLE!'

The audience applauds as what appears to be the original Twilight came in, speaking in the Gen 1 Twilight's voice, "Hey, ponies!" The mare laughs as she removes her costume, revealing the Alicorn herself. "Welcome to the most magic place all over in Equestria, which we called..."

"HOUSE OF PONY!" The audience cheers out wildly and excitedly.

"Yep. We've got a great show today..."

Twilight yelps as she hears a crash. Everyone turns to Pinkie who is holding a broken plate, much to the shock of Fancy Pants and Fleur Dis Lee. Pinkie apologizes, "Oopsie! Sorry, Twilight!"

Twilight shrugs, trying to continue on, "Like I was saying, we..." The mare was interrupted by another crash. Everyone saw Pinkie who is tied up in a spaghetti dinner set up for Slugger and Buttons.

"Don't mind me! Just continue what you're doing! Squee!"

"Err, we've got a really great..."

Another crash was heard, making Twilight cringes. All eyes are on Pinkie whose head is stuck in Cheese Sandwich's cheese sandwich. As the mare tries her best to get herself unstuck, the mare calls, "Tell them about the funny cartoons."

"Right, of course." Twilight said uneasily. Pinkie is being more random than ever. "We've got some really funny..."

The princess is interrupted by yet another crash. Twilight saw Pinkie spinning around in a dazed as she bumps into Button Mash, causing him to be tied up in his own controller to a video game on a laptop that he is playing on the table.

"We need clean up on table 15." Ben said into a walkie talkie as a Bushwoolie heads out to get the task done.

Back in the dining area, Pinkie accidentally slipped as she ran right into the Autobots. They turned into their vehicles forms, ending up in one big car pileup.

"Sorry!" Pinkie apologizes sheepishly to the Transformers.

"We need another clean up on table 16!" Ben groans as he speaks into his walkie talkie, summon another Bushwoolie to clean up the latest mess.

Of course, Pinkie begins walk on heads, literally. The mare yelps as she slips and fell, causing a lot of accidents throughout the dining/audience area. Twilight cringes as she watches this from the stage. That's gotta hurt!

"I'm okay!" Pinkie calls out.

"Ugh! You know what? Just clean them all up!" Ben calls out, summoning every Bushwoolie with brooms and pans to clean up the latest mess. Boy, Pinkie is more random!

Twilight chuckles nervously, saying, "Well, I'm sure we will have that all cleaned up. Also, we will have that great show that I was telling you about. Sit tight until then!"

----------------

After introducing the Cutie Mark Peas (which the CMC are reverting back to the original name for a couple of evenings), Twilight came up to Ben, Nyx and the Dragons. The filly said, "Daddy, we need to talk."

"Right, we gotta do something about Pinkie Pie." Ben said in concern to his filly friend.

"Yeah, I mean, she's a good friend but she is causing more accidents than usual lately." Spike said in agreement.

"And it's turning away our new guests and being annoying!" Phobos complains to the Alicorn in annoyance by Pinkie's random behavior.

"I couldn't help but overhear that you want to do something about Pinkie." Rarity said as she and Rainbow came over to the family.

"Right, Pinkie is being more random, more so than usual!" Pinkie remarks with a frown.

"Come on, everyone. Pinkie is just being Pinkie, that's all." Twilight insists to her friends. After all, Pinkie is being what she is, after all. The Earth Pony can't help it.

""Yeah, she's being a huge klutz!" Applejack exclaims with a frown as she came in angrily onto the scene.

"No offense against my gal but I heard she is being too random!" Brian complains as he came in to join in on the conversation.

"Yeah, Pinkie is making it difficult for me and the animals to work." Fluttershy adds as she came in worried. "It's getting worrying."

"And she is being a big problem in the kitchen!" Mrs. Cake complains as she and Mr. Cake came in with their own complaints.

"You got to do something, Twilight! We can't continue working like this if she kept endangering lives in the club like this!" Mr. Cake demands to Twilight that she must do something about this. The Alicorn gave a nervous smile. Looks like everyone wants something done about Pinkie.

"Okay, maybe I could talk to her about being a little...less Pinkie?" Twilight ask nervously to her friends.

"Aww, don't bother." A familiar sad voice said. Everyone turn as they saw Pinkie crying, with her mane and tail deflated. She overheard everything and is hurt. "I overheard everything. You don't want a pony who is silly or random. You want somepony who is courteous and graceful. I understand...too well!"

Pinkie trots off sadly, everyone looks down, feeling guilty about what they said now. Nyx protests to Pinkie, "Auntie Pinkie Pie! Wait!"

"Hoo boy." Rainbow said with a groan. This is going to be a long night. She and Ben pauses, tapping their hooves while trying to come up with an idea. The stallion then smiles, having an idea as he whispers into Rainbow's ear. The Pegasus pony grins as she said, "Yeah, all right! Maybe he can do it!"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Twilight ask puzzled. What are Ben and Rainbow up to?

"Oh, you'll see." Ben said to Twilight with a chuckle. This night is going to be an interesting one, indeed.

----------------------

Twilight looks concerned. What will she do to help Pinkie? Just then, Ben smiles as he and Rainbow came over. The Earth Pony said, "Good news, Twilight! I believe we know someone who can help us with our "Pinkie" Problem."

"Really? How so?" Twilight ask Ben puzzled.

"Well, Ben and I talked a bit. We decided to get the help from one of my fellow Wonderbolts." Rainbow explains with a smile. "Hey, Soarin'! Come on in!"

Soarin' flew in, walking as he saluted the princess. The Pegasus spoke, "Don't worry about a thing, princess. I will teach Pinkie everything I know about poise and grace."

"Just remember not to overdo it to the point of romance. You're my colt."

"No prob, sweetheart."

"That's great news!" Twilight exclaims with a smile. Maybe now, Pinkie can do better. "You three go find Pinkie while I keep the show going." They all nodded while the mare head back to the stage.

At her table, Pinkamena in concern spoke, "Something tells me the group might regret what they plan to do."

Golden Heart nods in agreement, adding, "Well maybe then they will see they should let Pinkie Pie be herself."

As the spotlight shined on Twilight, the princess grins as she spoke, "All right, buckle yourselves in, folks! We got a roller coaster cartoon to show you!"

The audience applauds as the first cartoon of the night got under way.

-----------

J

USSONIC PRESENTS...

A TWILIGHT SPARKLE, RAINBOW DASH AND PINKIE PIE CARTOON

Roller Coaster Painters

At the Friendship Rainbow Kingdom castle, the trio of Twilight, Rainbow and Pinkie got a new occupation for them to work on, their occupations change every month. This month? They were roller coaster painters.

Inside the throne room, the telephone rang. Twilight calls out, "Telephone!"

The trio rush up to the phone at the same time. Rainbow pushes her friends, snapping, "Move it, out of my way!"

Twilight frowns, using her magic to get the phone away from Rainbow, but the Pegasus pony twirls the string causing the Alicorn to lose the phone. Pinkie caught it, putting the phone to her ear while saying, "Hello?" The mare listens to the caller. "Oh, really? You want to get a hold of Twilight Sparkle? Not sure. She's kind of ticklish and Ben wouldn't like it..."

"Give me that!" Twilight snaps as she takes the phone from Pinkie. The mare put the phone to her ear as she smiles. "Hey! Friendship Rainbow Kingdom Roller Coaster Painters, we paint roller coasters!" Twilight smiles as she listens. "Oh, a job at Whinnyland? No trouble at all, nah! We will be right over!"

Twilight threw phone up, causing it to hang in mid-air as she and Rainbow rushes out. Pinkie looks at the phone then hangs it up.

----------------

After a couple of hours later, the mare trio arrives, meeting up with the owner of the park. With a smile, Twilight spoke, "No problem, Mr. Whinnyland owner, sir. You can count on Princess Twilight Sparkle and friends. Our motto is, we paint roller coasters like true friends!"

"You betcha! I'm the best and 100% awesome!" Rainbow exclaims as she pushers Twilight aside. The princess frowns a bit, a bit irritated by the Pegasus's competition nature.

"Good to hear that, because I'm about to use a contest for all of you." The owner said with a smile. "I've heard you all have a favorite color..."

"Of course. Purple!" Twilight announces with a smile on her face.

"Purple? Lame, mine is blue!" Rainbow exclaims eagerly. "And Pinkie is pink."

"Perfect because here's the deal. Whoever's favorite color shows up the most when the roller coaster is done will win this!" The owner explains as he shows a small ticker, making the ponies excited. "A lifetime pass to Whinnyland!"

"Lifetime pass?! Oh yeah, out of the way! I got painting to do here!"

Rainbow zips off eagerly as she heads off to get the paint from the truck. Twilight pauses, then spoke to the owner, "Well, sir, we got a lot of painting to do! Can do!"

Twilight left Pinkie, who is the only one remaining. The mare grins while saying, "We paint roller coasters like true friends! That's our motto, okie dokie lokie!"

----------

It was a few minutes later as the trio came out of the truck with paint cans, rollers and ladders in their wings and magic. The trio did some job agreement: Twilight shall paint the cars, Rainbow the tracks, and Pinkie the sides and the railings.

Twilight got to work, doing her best to be painting each roller coaster car in creative ways. Soon the mare got the job done, making her smile in satisfaction. The princess is done already. Perhaps Rainbow will need help with the tracks.

Pinkie meanwhile hums as she took her sweet time, setting up the ladder before painting the rails pink. The pink pony nods happily. Yeah, she is fast and crazy...but Pinkie learns that slow and steady is all it takes to win this race.

Rainbow smiles, riding a rail car as she paint the tracks blue, even doing a lop-de-loop carefully. Of course, the Pegasus pony ends up falling right off the car, going downhill. Fortunately, upon landing on a track, Rainbow survive.

As Rainbow prepares to get back to work, she saw, to her shock and anger, Twilight, done with the car, is working on the tracks. This causes the Pegasus pony to frown in jealously and competitive. So, Twlight wants that free pass and is trying to take the tracks for an automatic win, huh? Rainbow wanted to do that!

"Oh, I will show her!" Rainbow snaps as she begins painting the tracks a lot faster. Slow is boring for her!

Twilight notices some blue paint dropping down, causing her to comment, "Well, Rainbow really does wants that lifetime pass...no surprise there." The mare in confidence uses her magic to hold her paintbrush. "Okay, well, just like Applejack, I will give that pony a run for her bits!"

Twilight then got to work, painting even more faster. The two ponies follow each other on the tracks, even doing more loop-de-loops. Rainbow suddenly found herself almost flying off the tracks upon reaching the edge.

"Yikes!" Rainbow yelps, flying back onto the edge in time. That was a close one!

"Missed a spot!" Twilight chuckles to Rainbow while calling from somewhere. This causes the mare to frown...then she smirks mischievously while spilling some drops right onto the princess, making her yelp before backing off. "Hey, stop that! You wanna get paint on me?!"

Rainbow just smirks as she dips her brushes into both paint cans. Time for war! And thus, the mare begins throwing paint like mad at her opponent, only for Twilight to catch each drop in an empty paint can nearby.

"Ha, missed!" Twilight taunts Rainbow while smirking.

Rainbow isn't going to give up that easily. She quickly threw a whole can of paint right at the princess, causing blue paint to land directly onto Twilight. This causes the Pegasus pony to laugh like mad, "Oh man! Funniest thing I have ever seen in my life! Ha ha ha ha!"

Twilight shook the blue paint off of herself. The Alicorn, vowing revenge silently, begins to fly up and grabs a roller, using it to paint Rainbow purple, making her yelp in alarm.

As Twilight chuckles and flew off, Rainbow glares as furiously she snaps, "Oh, a wise mare who wanna play rough, huh?"

Pinkie meanwhile was doing her thing, painting the rail pink. The mare let go of the paint brush for a moment...and it is still painting on its own while Pinkie scratches her mane for a moment. She then grabs the paint brush with her mouth to resume her job.

"Handy!" Pinkie mumbles a bit. That mare is still random.

Rainbow, passing Pinkie and not giving her a second thought, still think of ways to get back at Twilight. The Pegasus smirks evilly, getting an idea. The mare took a belt which hold some lollipops together at a candy counter,, a few balloons shaped like Dragons, and a water squirter from a carnival games. The pony is ready to take down the purple Alicorn now!

Twilight was coming back to give a second coat of paint onto the cars...when she saw a familiar shadow approaching. The mare turns and gasps. There's the Pegasus with a paint machine gun that has paint balloons from the stuff that she gathered. The mare is really out to kick her flank!

"Now, Rainbow, come on, don't do anything hasty. You usually compete with Applejack, not me. We got work to do!" Twilight exclaims nervously, making Rainbow growls as she aims the gun, ready to fire. "Uh, how about the lifetime pass?"

Needless to say, all that did was making Rainbow ticked off as she gets her gun ready, causing Twilight to gulp. Looks like the mare's mind is set now! Twilight hops into a car to make a break for it while Rainbow hops into the next one not so long after, causing both to ride the roller coaster in a mad chase. Yeah, they both can fly but this is more creative!

Twilight looks back, seeing Rainbow's car chasing after her. After a few seconds of riding, Rainbow begins shooting her paint gun as the car begins to hop.

"Rainbow, stop, come on!" Twilight insists, but Rainbow kept on firing. The princess saw a few purple paint cans nearby and decides that if she want to defend herself, better do so with paint.

Twilight uses her magic to grab the purple cans and begins to fight back. Rainbow yelps as she moves her car out of the way, but she kept on going. The mare ditched the gun and begins throwing the paint balloons, only for Twilight to catch them with her magic, sending right back at Rainbow's face.

Rainbow yells in frustration as the two raged on, throwing paint cans, paint balloons, etc. with the cars going all over the place like mad.

Of course, the action was slightly paused for a mere moment as Pinkie ride in on some balloons while painting a railing pink. The Earth pony happily spoke, "Pardon me, girls! Coming through!"

Once Pinkie left, Twilight and Rainbow resumed their intense paint battle...which ended with the Pegasus pony fly9ing upside down and landing in Twilight's car. The two mares glare at each other, preparing to fight once more...until they saw to their shock that they were about to crash into the empty car!

The collision send both ponies right out of the car, but they kept on with their paint fight. It came to an end when Twilight and Rainbow landed in the truck, mixing their paints together. The two got out, dizzy and in a combination of a pink color, don't ask me how. They sat down, groaning a bit while recovering.

Just then the owner came this way, making Twilight and Rainbow yelps and stood up, smiling. For a moment, they are worried that the owner would be upset that the two mares just fight each other in a paint war than doing their job.

But luckily and to their surprise, the owner gallops past them, looking at the roller coast while exclaiming, "Hey, that looks wonderful!"

Sure enough, the roller coaster is done, with one track purple and the other blue. But most of the tracks were brown, much to Twilight and Rainbow. This caused them to slap their own forehead with their hooves. In all the madness of the fighting, they forgot one important thing: Pinkie was in the contest as they were!

Speaking of which, Pinkie came hopping in while grinning at her work. The owner came up, shaking a hook while saying, "You did a wonderful job, miss! It's gorgeous!"

"Aww, thanks. It wasn't nothing. Just a satisfaction of Pinkie Job well done! The roller coaster really looks great, okie dokie lokie!" Pinkie exclaims happily to the owner.

"Well, seeing how your favorite color is pink and since it is the most painted that I've saw, you miss won the lifetime pass to Whinnyland! Congratulations!"

The owner thus hands the pass to Pinkie, making Twilight and Rainbow's mouths dropped in shock. Their friend actually won the pass without even trying?!

"Yay, I cannot believe it!" Pinkie giggles as she shows off her pass, "Oooh, Twilight, Dashie; you aren't going to believe what I got!"

Twilight gave a bit of a warm smile as if trying her brave to be a good sport. Rainbow, on the other hoof, just sobs, "Awww, man, not fair! Pinkie wasn't even trying! She..." The Pegasus finally broke down into tears, disbelief that she was beaten by someone who wasn't even trying.

"Awww, I don't want to see you cry, Dashie. Wait, I got an idea! I'll share the pass!" Pinkie exclaims happily, having an idea on how to use the pass. The two mares look hopeful....until the pink pony tore the pass itself into three bits, giving one each to her friends. "Okie dokie lokie! One for you and one for you!"

Twilight and Rainbow blinks and groans in disbelief. That Pinkie Pie ripped up the pass and is sharing it all right...except now it's useless!

"Hey, why don't we have some fun together?" Pinkie ask her friends happily, unaware of the pass now useless. Twilight gave a nervous smile as she points to the ripped bit in Pinkie's hoof, causing her to look at it...before becoming puzzled. "Weird. Looks like it ripped..."

"Aww, what the hay?" The owner, seeing the scene, chuckles as he came over to the girls. "You all did a fantastic job, so here you go, lifetime passes for you and for any of your friends and families that you can take!"

Twilight, Rainbow and Pinkie smiles happily as they got a lifetime pass to Whinnyland. Looks like this became a happy ending after all!

THE END

A JUSSONIC PRODUCTION

-------------

Once the cartoon is done, the audience applauds wildly. They enjoyed that one!

------------

Soarin' at this point was talking to Pinkie, explaining to her on what he is planning on doing. The mare, frowning, snaps, "What?! You want to teach me how to poison Grace?! Look, bud, I don't know who any pony named Grace is but I am not going along with any murder!"

"No, no, I said I'm going to teach you how to be POISE and grace." Soarin' corrects with a light chuckle to Pinkie. He then motions to some teacups and pots that were sitting at a table where the Gen 3.5 versions of Pinkie Pie, Starsong and Cheerilee were sitting at. "And I assure you, once I'm done with ya, you will be able to do...this!"

Soarin' quickly pulls the tablecloth from under the tea stuff without disturbing them. The Pegasus exclaims, "Ha!"

"Wow!" Pinkie exclaims impressed as the Gen 3.5 version applaud the Wonderbolt for his trick. "I always wanted to do something like that!"

"Good, then let's get to work!"

Pinkie smiles eagerly while nodding. Hopefully she will learn how to be the perfect waitress now and satisfy her upset friends.

-----------------------

Pinkie sat inside the kitchen as Soarin' instructs the mare, "All right, although I can be rude when it comes to eating pie, I can still teach some manners. So the proper way to wait tables is like this." The stallion clears his throat as he imitated a waiter. "Good evening colt and/or filly. My name is Soarin' and I will be your waitress for this evening. How many I help you?"

And Pinkie...she misunderstood the teaching. The mare quickly took a table and chair out before sitting down. The pony spoke up much to Soarin’s chagrin, "Let's see...okay, I will have the Friendship Games Substitute Bird, mashed potatoes with Philomena Gravy...oh, for dessert, I will have the Twilight Ice Cream Sparkle! Hee hee! I used the theme names with some of the places and folks I know for the food!"

"Okay, this will be a lot more work than I thought it to be..."

------------------

It was a few moments later, once things are cleared, but Soarin' motions to Pinkie as he said, "All right, now trot this way." Soarin' did a slow, but polite trot to get to the other side of the room. "All right, now trot this way."

"If I trot that way, I would be a Pegasus pony." Pinkie giggles a bit, making Soarin' roll his eyes.

"Just do what I did, okay?"

Pinkie shrugs as she did the same trot...but the mare did one wrong step, sending her to the floor and doing the splits on all four legs.

------------------

"Now you try." Soarin' said, repeating the first lesson o Pinkie.

Pinkie grins and slaps Soarin' on the back...a bit too hard as the Pegasus pony is send flying with only his uniform left behind. The pink pony, unaware of this, exclaims, "Hiya Soarin'! How are ya doing tonight? What do you wanna have?" Pinkie blinks and saw no sign of Rainbow's colt-friend. Checking the uniform, Pinkie ask, "Soarin'? Where are ya?"

"Right here...." Pinkie turns to see that Soarin' has crashed right into a wall. The stallion recovers pretty quickly yet groans, "Okay, the friendliness, you got down pat. Now let's work on the tone."

--------------

Soarin' watches as Pinkie balances herself on a garbage can. The stallion has told her that the way to be a proper waitress is to balance. Of course, Pinkie slips and backs away, falling while screaming.

Soarin' cringes as Pinkie fell into a freezer, causing a frozen turkey to get stuck in her mane as a result.

----------------

Now for the first pre-test. Soarin' did it in under 30 minutes and even he himself was impressed. Why, you may ask? Because Pinkie trots up to a table that is set up to have a dummy in it, to show off her progress so far.

"Salutations and greetings, sir and/or madam. How may I be of service," Pinkie ask the dummy politely.

"Cool! You're just about ready." Soarin' said impressed. Pinkie has come far and it looks like she's ready to really wait tables.

"Thanks a lot!" Pinkie exclaims as she hit Soarin' on the back. Of course, the mare did so too hard again, leaving only his uniform behind once more. Confused, Pinkie looks under it, asking, "Now where did you go?"

"Hoo boy, over here." Soarin' groans, recovering from the crash that he went through...again. "Okay, now let's try this again...just one more time...and let's not try to kill me, okay?"

---------------------------------

In the backstage area, Twilight and Rainbow were waiting for any progress. Ben, Nyx and Soarin' came over as the Pegasus mare ask, "Well?"

"I didn't think it was possible but Soarin' has done it!" Ben exclaims with a proud smile. "Pinkie is now completely un-random or whatever it is that made her crash a lot!"

"Yeah! We shouldn't have trouble with Auntie Pinkie Pie now!" Nyx exclaims happily.

"Well, I'll believe it when I see it." Twilight said, shaking her head. If Pinkie can be changed, the Alicorn will definitely believe it.

"Hey, egghead!" Rainbow exclaims as she peeks out into the audience to see how Pinkie's doing. "Check this out!"

Pinkie left the kitchen, smiling solemnly but seriously. The mare is on her way to deliver a meal to a table. On the way, King Longhorn finishes a banana off and threw peel aside carelessly. Sure enough, Pinkie slips on it, tripping on the chair but the mare was able to keep her balance as she arrives at the table where Flare Tiger and her family sat at.

"Hmmm..." Twilight said as she watches this. So far, so good...

"Ugh, stupid itch, can't get it..." Lorcan growls as he's trying to reach behind his back but the Dragon was unable to do so. Pinkie rushes over and begins scratching it, allowing Lorcan to relax. "To the right...little more...oh yes, that's the spot!"

As Lorcan sighs in relief, Pinkie pulls out some flowers that are on his back and flew it onto Lyra and Sweetie Drops's table. The former calls out, "Hey, waitress! There're flowers on my table...hey, thanks!"

Twilight looks surprised as she rubs her eyes in amazement. The Alicorn couldn't believe it but there it was! Pinkie is doing better for once!

Pinkie meanwhile is serving the meals to Divine Star and her children's table. She spoke, "Divine Star wanted no beans, Regan Glacier wanted no onions, Maretanna wanted no lettuce, Alucard Shade wanted no beef, Carriew Oink wanted no cholesterol, Igor Tech wanted high fructose corn syrup, Frank N. Stallion wanted no spinach, Quasi Meteor wanted no carrots, Elvira Petal wanted no chocolate..." The pink mare put down the last dishes to Wayne Gravel, Griffin Sonnet, Murra Spur, and Samantha Dune. "...and you three ponies wanted no croutons, right?"

The ponies clapped as Pinkie took a bow. She got them all right!

"So whatcha think?" Soarin' ask Twilight as she and the others turn to him.

"Well, she didn't spill a single thing." Ben said impressed. Soarin' has done the impossible and made Pinkie better.

"Right, our problem has finally been solved!" Rainbow exclaims, proud of her love for his success.

"Great! Now I'm going to go out and introduce the next cartoon!" Twilight exclaims as she gallops to the stage. Upon arrival, the mare turns to the audience with a smile. "And now, here's a Pinkie Pie cartoon!"

The audience applauds as the next cartoon of the night begins.

------------------

J

USSONIC PRESENTS...

Pinkie's Extreme Sports 2 - Wakeboarding

"Yes, skill...bravery...as well as one injured flank! But after all, these are the qualities one that can only be found in the extreme sports pony!"

Pinkie was inside a speedboat by the dock reading a magazine on wakeboarding when she overheard the narration.

"And in the extreme sport of wakeboarding..."

"Wait, Mr. Narrator! I just remembered something!" Pinkie exclaims as she bounces out of the boat. "Gotta put on my floatie, don't go anywhere!"

With that, Pinkie rushes off for a slight moment and came back, doing her best to put a pink floatie on. Once that's done, the pink mare bounces back into the speedboat.

"As I was saying, and in the extreme sport of wakeboarding..."

"Whoa, hold it, Mr. Eager Pants! Gotta start the boat up first!" Pinkie calls out. She turns the boat on then slid onto a ripe tied to the back of it, bouncing onto the wakeboard. "Okie dokie lokie! Ready whenever you are!"

"And in...awww, never mind. Let's get this over with."

The boat speeds off...but with no driver however! Pinkie hangs onto the pulley behind the speedboat on her wakeboard as best as she could. This is one extreme sport!

"The core of any wakeboarder's routine is the breathtaking aerial stunts! We shall start with an air roll!"

Pinkie does, though her body got contorted up as a result. The Earth pony was able to get her body back to normal by spinning though.

"Next up, the Rally Mouthwash!"

Pinkie made her wakeboard dive underwater for a moment before coming up. The pink pony was gargled some water before spitting it out as if it was mouthwash.

"And finally, the Air Tantrum!"

Pinkie smiles as she spins into the air with her wakeboard...and throw a tantrum like a foal, "No, no, no! Darn, darn, darn! Wah, wah, wah some more!"

With that done, Pinkie lands back into the water and grabs the pulley, surfing around eagerly.

"Now, the wakeboard is much smaller than a surfboard due to its design being for maximum maneuverability."

Now, this would've been more fun...except there is no driver at the wheel of the speedboat. Pinkie screams as she ends up being thrown off course, being send to the beach. The mare maneuvering around a wakeboarding sign and right into a parking lot...where amazingly enough, Pinkie did some parallel parking.

"Maneuverable!" Pinkie giggles a bit. Of course, the wakeboard continues flying with her in it still.

"YIKES, LOOK OUT!"

Pinkie ends up crashing into a sandcastle. We now see what looks like her and the wakeboard covered in sand, heading back towards the water. But once the sand is gone, turns out to be the wakeboard which fell right into the water itself.

"Hoo boy. And that...apparently...concludes today's Extreme Sports! All right, now if you excuse me, I gotta find our speedboat."

Where's Pinkie, you folks may ask? Well, she's still at where she crashed in at the sand castle, a crab hangs on her nose with sands in her tail. The pink pony groans in pain, "Owie..."

THE END

A JUSSONIC PRODUCTION

----------

Once the cartoon is over, the audience applauds. Once more, another good one.

"Well, go ahead, ask her." Sweetie Drops whisper to Lyra at their table. She wanted her friend to ask Pinkie to do something for them.

"Okay, okay." Lyra whispers right back. As Pinkie came over, the unicorn spoke up, "Hey Pinkie? Sweetie Drops here wants to know if you could pull off one of your party cannon tricks!"

"Sorry, Lyra, but I'm proper and polite now." Pinkie said, politely turning down the request much to the disappointment of the two guests. "And I cannot abandon my duties for such foolishness."

"Awww, gee." Sweetie Drops said, looking down in disappointment. She was looking further to Pinkie doing some silly today too!

Ben and Rainbow watch what happened from the backstage in worry. Pinkie would never turn that request down! The two look at each other in worry. Perhaps they made a big mistake.

-----------------------------------------------

"Hey, egghead? We may have a problem with the new Pinkie!" Rainbow explains as she points backstage. She, Ben, Twilight, Nyx and Soarin' watch what's going on.

Twilight saw, to her worry, Pinkie being asked requests that involves her old self. But each time, the mare politely refuses each one, saying, "Sorry but I'm proper and polite now. And I cannot abandon my duties for such foolishness."

Pinkamena, watching this, narrows her eyes as she spoke, "I called it. Did I not say trying to make Pinkie Pie not be herself would go bad fast?"

"Indeed about that sister. Maybe now, they will understand but for now let's watch the next show." Golden Heart said in agreement.

"Yikes. Now I see what you mean." Twilight said in worry. "That Pinkie...just isn't Pinkie anymore! She's too different!"

"She's acting like a total polite and proper zombie!" Nyx exclaims, getting scared by this.

"Oh man, I must've trained him too well. Sorry." Soarin' said with a groan of regret. His training of Pinkie must've turned her into something that no one knows anymore.

"No, it's okay, Soarin'." Twilight said with a sigh. Perhaps the gang asked too much of Pinkie to change. "Any chance you could change Pinkie to the way she truly is?"

"Right, you could make her be random again." Nyx said in agreement with her mother.

"Yeah, not sure how to do that. Sorry, but I can't just change a un-Pinkie back into a Pinkie." Soarin' said, shaking his head much to the concern of the others.

"So there's no way you could change Auntie Pinkie Pie back?"

Rainbow pauses then gasps, "Wait! I believe I know somepony who can help! Wait a second!"

Rainbow flies off for a few moments. She came back with Spitfire following, causing Twilight to ask in surprise, "Wait, Spitfire?"

"Yep! Rainbow told me everything so I decided to help." Spitfire remarks to Twilight with a chuckle. "Well, all right, I didn't have anything else to do tonight so why not? Now, the main problem with Pinkie is that she has forgotten who she is. But how can she forget to be Pinkie, the party planner, the funny mare? She's supposed to be the Element of Laughter, right?"

"You know, you're right! Pinkie is supposed to be the Element of Laughter! So how can you convince her to be who she truly is?"

"Here's the idea, princess. You introduce me on stage, I will take care of the rest. Rainbow, Soarin'! I will need you two as back up for this! Time to do this, Wonderbolts style!"

Rainbow and Soarin' smiles as they and Spitfire, high-hoofed each other. Twilight hopes that this idea will work, if it gets the real Pinkie Pie back.

-----------------

In final hopes to get Pinkie back to wait she truly was, Twilight got on stage as she announces the next act, "All right, ponies! And now, a song that shows that you can be proud of who you really are. Sang by the Wonderbolts!"

The audience applauds as the spotlight shines on Rainbow who exclaims, "Oh yeah! Rainbow Dash here!"

Another spotlight soon shines on Soarin' who spoke, "And I am Soarin'!"

The last spotlight shines on Spitfire who spoke, "And my name is Spifire Romero Miguel Junipero Francisco Quintero Rodriguez!"

The audience laughs> Rainbow, confused, ask, "Wait, what? Say that again?"

"How did you get such a long name?" Soarin' ask Spitfire, bewildered that his fellow Wonderbolt never told him this until now.

"Well, so glad you asked." Spitfire said as a chair came in. The trio sat down as the Wonderbolt mare opens up a family album as a song begins to play.

Spitfire: My name is
Spitfire Romero Miguel Junipero Francisco Quintero Rodriguez!

Spitfire shows a photo of her mother Stormy Flare with another stallion

My mother Stormy Flare was born in Baa-hia
The daughter of grandpa Morales

"Of course, they are family nicknames for the rest of my family." Spitfire said, smiling to her friends as she explains her family history to her friends.

His name was Jose and then one day
He met my grandma you see

The Wonderbolts find themselves in a family museum, trotting down until they came up to Spitfire's picture.

Her name was Sofia and she had Stormy Flare
Stormy Flare then later had me

The trio Wonderbolts grew smaller as they check the family album once more.

My great aunt Michelle had a sister Raquel
Whose maiden name used to be Megan

Surprise was sitting next to Megan as she giggles while pointing to her human friend.

She was growing up, too, in Lime-a, Buckaroo
and married Roberto Gonzalez

Spitfire, smirking, picks up Rainbow, who is now wearing a diaper and a foal bonnet, much to her confusion. The Wonderbolt threw her to Soarin', both are now in wedding outfits, making them blush a bit.

Soarin' now drags Rainbow over to a foal carriage that Spitfire is sitting in. The mare grew to a big size before leaving. Soarin' moves to the side as Spitfire, back to normal, takes her family album out for herself, Rainbow and Soarin' to check out.

Well, he had Raquel, they had Miguel
Who grew up in Equestriador, see
Then he moved to Baa-hia and married Stormy Flare
And he and Stormy Flare had me

As Spitfire's family tree grows, Rainbow and Soarin' dances around, but the mare ends up being pushed up, making her looked up in confusion. The Peasus groans as she takes off the wedding dress, doing her best to take it off.

Soarin' and Spitfire: Ay, yi, yi, yi
She’s Spitfire Romero Miguel Junipero Rodriguez
Why, why, oh, why-e?

Soarin': You have a first name, it's really too long!

Spitfire: I'll try to explain, so follow along!

Spitfire proceeds to sliding down a part of the tree trunk that Rainbow is trying to climb. The Wonderbolts captain begins point out various pictures on her family tree while singing.

My father and mother, they married each other
The best man was cousin Romero
The minister came and went by the name of Father Francisco Quintero
Well, it turns out my mother, her favorite brother
was called Junipero, you see

Spitfire now climbs up to the family tree with Rainbow and Soarin' joining her.

So my father and mother,
the priest and the brother
are names that were given to me

Rainbow yelps as she almost slipped for a moment but recovers as she and Soarin' flew on either side of Spitfire.

Soarin': That's why she’s Spitfire Romero Miguel Junipero Francisco Quintero Rodriguez

The trio of Pegasus ponies land on the ground. As the leaders dance, they show various pictures, which includes General Firefly and Colonel Purple Dart for some reason.

Spitfire: Descended from family in Cloudsdale,
Chill, Baa-zill and a couple in Marellas
And when I go out and ponies all shout,
"Who can that possibly be?"

The trio did a pose as Spitfire did one more dance as the performance came to an end.

Why, it's Spitfire Romero Miguel Junipero Francisco Quintero Rodriguez,
That's me!

With the performance done, the audience applauds. A really good song that most of the audience likes.

"So did it work?" Ben ask as he, Twilight and Nyx peeks out from offstage. Pinkie must've saw that and is inspired to be herself!

In the dining area, Pinkie is getting dishes from a table...but didn't spill a single thing! The pink mare was too much into her job that she didn't pay any attention to the song at all!

"No, it didn't work." Twilight said with a groan while shaking her head.

"Now what?" Nyx ask with a sigh in concern. It will take another miracle to snap her Auntie Pinkie Pie of her new state.

"Hmmm, perhaps if we were to show another Pinkie Pie cartoon..." Ben said thoughtfully. Perhaps if Pinkie saw another one of her cartoons, that would snap her out of it, right?

"Why not? Anything's worth a try at this point." Twilight said with a shrug.

"All right, play the next cartoon, AJ."

As Applejack plays the final cartoon of the night, the audience applauds.

-----------

JUSSONIC PRESENTS...

A PINKIE PIE CARTOON

How to Wash Dishes

Pinkie looks miserable as she washes dishes inside Sugarcube Corner. She is bored while standing in the dishwashing room. And it didn't help that her usual narrator begins to irritate her.

"You will never find a more dynamic personage than that of the humble dishwasher! Watch the joy in her eyes as she submerges each fragile dish into the soapy suds, then makes sure each dish is rinsed and set upon the rack to dry off."

Pinkie of course isn't cheerfully, she is washing dishes, looking miserable. How could this be the next How to Lesson? She does dishes at this job and it's boring and miserable! Even the pink pony can't stand it at this point.

"This is the life of the steadfast dishwasher. Every day, she doesn't complain and always does her job with a cheerful demeanor."

"AWWW, ENOUGH ALREADY, SHUT UP!!!" Pinkie screams, having enough at the narrator. "Look, sorry, Mr. Narrator, but I know fun but washing dishes ain't fun! I do dishes every day and have to put up with the arguing if I get it wrong! Ugh! I mean, it's miserable! Doing dishes is boring! I can do a lot of How To's but when it comes to doing dishes, I gotta draw the line somewhere! Find me another How To thing to do, or I'm leaving!"

"Hmmm, you aren't being your cheerful self, Pinkie. You're Miss Cranky Tensy. Perhaps you need a vacation."

"Wait, a vacation? But I don't have the bits to afford one!" Pinkie exclaims in concern as she has no bits to even afford a vacation.

"Pinkie, who needs money when you could charge it on your shiny new credit card?"

To Pinkie's surprise, a hand appears, giving a credit card to Pinkie who takes it in interest.

"It's the Equestria Express! Just be careful not to spend it all like mad. Anyway, now how about a How To on vacation? Would that make you better?"

"Okie dokie lokie, Mr. Narrator!" Pinkie exclaims happily to the narrator. As long as she uses the credit card wisely, this How To sketch will be a breeze!

"Great! I will tell Mr. and Mrs. Cake that you're taking a week's vacation earlier than expected."

Pinkie squeals in delight as she begins bouncing around, visiting various shops. The mare drops by a travel agent to get a glove, then a luggage shop to get a few bits of suitcase, then to a clothes shop to get a new set of clothes. And each time, Pinkie exclaims, "Charge it" each time.

Pinkie smiles as her new credit card. Oh, she will have a lot of good uses for this baby!

----------------

It was a while later as the lesson was about to begin.

"HOW TO TAKE A VACATION! First off, choosing your destination!"

Pinkie grins as she checks out the world map. Where to go to for her vacation?

"Now then, there are numerous vacation destinations that the modern dishwasher will find available..."

"Uh, Mr. Narrator?" Pinkie interrupts with a frown. "No using the D word, and I mean my job, of course!"

"Right, sorry...modern TRAVELER..."

"Much better." Pinkie giggles as she checks the world map.

"Perhaps a nice trip to Boar-a Boar-a..."

Pinkie suddenly yelps as red lines came from Los Pegasus to a place in an Asian like pony place, then Cowlifornia to other places. Pinkie does her best to keep up but the red lines tied up the pink pony.

"...or maybe Parrot-o Parrot? New Colt, New Colt? Timbuffalotu? Kangarmazoo? Or here, there, anywhere, down here, up there? Or here there...or ahem...there there?"

"Hay, I will take them all!" Pinkie squeals as she takes her credit card. More than one vacation is Super Duper Fun to her! "Charge it!"

"For the next step, getting there!"

It was a day later as Pinkie sat on an airplane going to a random destination. The mare got her table down as she prepares for her in-flight meal. What's to eat? The pink pony cannot wait!

"Now the modern in-flight meal is a marvel of culinary invention from Earth. Every passenger is given a three-course gourmet dinner."

Pinkie happily used her credit to card to pay for the meal before it was given to her. As the lid is lifted, the pink pony show...that the meal is really, really small.

"Wow, bite-sized." Pinkie said in amazement. A small dinner on this flight.

It was a while later as the attendants are handing out headphones. Pinkie, noticing, take her credit card with a smile.

"To help pass the travel line, a long flight might include a major motion picture!"

Pinkie gave her card to the attendant before she was given the headphones. After putting them on, the pink pony listen to the movie that is playing...too bad it's a little far away. Pinkie shrugs it off, adding, "Bite-sized. Hee hee."

It was a little later in the night time as Pinkie is starting to get sleepy. Time to get some sleep.

"Now, on really long flights into the night, it pays to get a really comfortable night's sleep."

"Better put my PJs on." Pinkie yawns as she got up. The mare heads over to the bathroom...and used a credit card to get inside. Which is odd because it wasn't a pay bathroom. "Blue water...nice."

Pinkie, in the space that she is able to get, put on her night shirt. But the pink pony was stuck inside. The Earth pony does her best to push the doors open...and with moderate success. Pinkie yelps as she lands on a beverage cart...and falls out of the airplane, causing both to fall right downward to the ocean below.

Pinkie recovered and, now realizing what's happening, looks at the beverage cart, saying, "All right. Drinks! Squee!"

"Yes, sometimes before turning in, our globe-trotting dishwash..."

"Hey, hey, hey! You're in the plane and far away, but I can still hear your narration, buddy!" Pinkie snaps in irritation as she goes through her cap for the credit.

"My bad. Globe-trotting TRAVELER..."

"Much better." Pinkie giggles. She uses her credit card to open up the beverage compartment.

"Anyway, he or she would wanna sample the extensive beverage menu on the jumbo jet."

Pinkie was able to get a couple of caps before putting soda in them, along with ice cubes and a cherry. The happy pink pony shakes it up a bit and open the cart to get a glass. She somehow was able to make an ice cream sundae out of that drink. Impressive, huh? Even I am!

"Ah, isn't that delicious?"

To make fall short, Pinkie was enjoying her sundae as both her and the cart landed right into the water. Upon landing, the pink pony begins to lay down at the ocean's bottom, settling next to a rock.

"And now, she's ready to get a lovely sleep. The mare knows that when she wakes up, she will be a in a strange yet new and exciting land!"

Too bad a nearby squid grabs Pinkie, causing her to scream in alarm as she fights with the watery opponent.

"Time for us to move on to...souvenirs!"

It was a day or so later as Pinkie is now in a different land. The pony hops around the native villages and found a souvenir shop. The pink pony smiles as she goes into the place.

"Now the most important part of any vacation is the souvenirs. Those items are the best to show your friends and family that you actually been somewhere!"

Pinkie checks out the stuff as she takes, exclaiming, "Okie dokie lokie! I will have the Parrotnama cap, the congo bongos, the Mareuda Triangle shorts, and..."The mare pauses while the stallion at the register blinks a bit. "...oh! And the Wendigo Arctic snow globe! And charge it!"

Pinkie put the items she wanted to buy onto the counter then gave the stallion her card, who takes it with glee before giving the card back. Pinkie happily heads out with her new souvenirs, trotting off...only for a carriage to swerved past the mare, causing Pinkie's stuff to fall.

"Moving on to...gourmet dining."

Pinkie smiles as she prepares to eat at a restaurant. After the vacation so far, the mare needs to get a meal.

"Now, our warm-heart dishwasher..."

"Grrr..." Pinkie growls at the narrator for using the "d" word again.

"...err, warm-hearted traveler!"

"Much better!" Pinkie exclaims with a smile. Nothing will ruin her good mood and vacation now!

"...would wanna sample the dishes of every county she visits."

Pinkie smiles as a plate of spaghetti was given to her. The mare eats it far. Next, the pony tried a plate of fried broccoli happily and with pleasure. Pinkie was served the soup which she ate with delight.

When Pinkie was done eaten, she was given the bill. The mare hands her card over to the waiter, saying, "As usual, charge it." Pinkie burps in delight. That meal was great!

"Err, Pinkie? Did you used your credit for everything you purchased?"

"I did. Why?" Pinkie asked confused, wondering why the narrator is asking that just now.

"Because I was checking through your mail that just came while you are gone and you got a bill for 25,000 bits! And also..."

Without warning, Pinkie yelps as the unicorn waiter came back, frowning at the credit card. To the mare's shock, the magic number that flashes that shows how many the pink pony just has left is now down to 0! Pinkie just gave a nervous chuckle as the waiter uses his magic to pull out a pair of scissors to cut the credit card into pieces!

"...there isn't any bits left in the card, you maxed it out with the last purchase!"

"Oh, I think I may have overdone it." Pinkie said nervously.

"You think? Well, time for the final step in the vacation...paying the bill."

To pay off the bill for her meal, Pinkie has to do the same position she was when the cartoon began: washing dishes and being miserable inside the kitchen of the same restaurant!

"Well, perhaps that will teach you a lesson on using your credit card wisely, Miss Pie. But don't look down, right? We're on vacation after all..."

"AWW, SHUT UP!" Pinkie snaps grumpily as she resumes washing dishes. No need for the narrator to rub it in!

THE END

A JUSSONIC PRODUCTION

------------

Once the cartoon is over, the audience applauds once more. Once again, another good one. But to the dismay of most of the staff, Pinkie wasn't even paying attention to the cartoon. She kept on focusing on her work.

"Well, that idea was a bust!" Phobos exclaims as he, Twilight, Ben, Rainbow, Nyx, Spike, Soarin' and Spitfire sighs while looking out.

"Well, we can still fix this!" Soarin' exclaims with a smile.

"Right, let me do another song!" Spitfire exclaims in agreement.

"No offense, Spitfire, but if your song didn't work the last time, why should it now?" Spike ask Spitfire with a frown.

"He's right, no. I know Pinkie better than anyone." Twilight said with a big frown. "Time for me to do what I should've done in the first place. Ben? Get the others but Pinkie so I can conclude the show."

"No problem, Twiley." Ben said with a nod as he trots off to do the task at hoof here.

"So what are you going to do, egghead?" Rainbow ask her friend curiously. What else could Twilight do that her fellow Wonderbolts has failed to do so far?

"You'll see." Twilight said with a smile. This is her last chance to get the real Pinkie back!

-----------

For a moment, it looks like Pinkie will never come back, but Twilight has one more plan. Once she got stage, the Alicorn signals to Nyx, Spike, Phobos, Rainbow, Ben, Rarity, Applejack, Brian, Fluttershy, Mr. and Mrs. Cake, as well as the foals to join her on stage.

"Hey, thanks for coming to our show today! I had a great time with all of you! I especially like to thank our special guests, Soarin' and Spitfire of the Wonderbolts!" Twilight exclaims, smiling as Soarin' and Spitfire came onto the stage to give a bow to the applauding audience. "But that isn't all. I'd like to thank all the greatest cartoons tonight which starred our very own, Pinkie Pie."

As Pinkie was getting dishes, she hears her name causing her to stop and turn in surprise while the audience applauds. They like it when she is random in those cartoons? And not what she is now?

"Yeah, listen, Pinkie, me and the others? We want to apologize for what we said before." Twilight said as she motions to the others who nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we appreciate you being polite and courteous, but we'd like you better when you're you, the funny pony, the random one. We rather that you don't change into something you aren't. So how about it? Can you go back to being yourself?"

"Wow..." Pinkie said, sniffing while shedding a tear. Her friends like it when she's random. "Do you really mean it?"

"Now would we lie when we're just good words?" Rarity ask Pinkie with a smile.

"Right, we all missed ya, Pinks!" Brian exclaims, even he missed his filly-friend's random antics.

"Shoot, ain't the same wit'out yew." Applejack said in agreement, missing the old Pinkie.

"Right, so how about be the Element of Laughter again?" Nyx ask her Auntie Pinkie Pie with cute pleading eyes.

"Right, come back!" Mrs. Cake insists as the foal twins gave pleading eyes to their favorite foal-sitters. "Even Pound and Pumpkin Cake like you the way you truly are!"

"Right! Sure, you're weird and random...but you're our friend." Spike said with a smile of agreement,.

"We like ya just the way you are, random and all." Rainbow remarks with a chuckle. Funny because it's true.

"And that's all right by us." Ben said with a smile. "Besides, you not being yourself is really boring to be honest."

"Yes, it isn't fun doing tables when my friend isn't herself." Fluttershy said with a nod, wanting Pinkie back.

"So think we can see the old Pinkie Pie again?" Twilight ask with a smile, hoping that Pinkie will go back to whom she really is.

"Well, why not?" Pinkie ask with a giggle while bouncing up and now. "Being unfunny is Super Duper boring anyway! I am now the regular, funny and occasionally clumsy Pinkie Pie! But before I do...Soarin', this one is for you!"

Pinkie happily grabs a tablecloth on the table that the Gen 3.5 versions of Pinkie Pie, Starsong and Cheerilee are sitting at. Starsong, sensing what's about to happen, screams out, "Run for it!" The three mares run off just as the waitress pulls the tablecloth. And as expected, Pinkie got herself tied up by the said tablecloth while the dishes fell right off the table.

"Ta-dah!"

Pinkamena laughs happily, "Well, happy Pinkie Pie is back to being Pinkie Pie."

"Indeed, it is sister, a lesson have been learned." Golden Heart remarks in agreement. The gang decided that it's best for Pinkie to just be herself.

"Well, seems like the show's going to end for now but the next one will be coming soon. Look forward to it."

The gang laughs happily with Twilight chuckling, "Well, welcome back, Pinkie Pie." The mare turns to the audience as she adds, "And we'll welcome you back next time so see you soon!"

Author's Note:

Yeah! Pinkie Pie is back to her good old else. And now, for the next episode, "Everypony Loves Twilight Sparkle", Applejack is getting jealous of all the attention that everyone is giving Twilight Sparkle. An opportunity seems to come up with "Open Mike" Night where anypony can come up on stage to do an act. Will Applejack try to host the show? And if so, will the observant Psychopath Joke get his comedy act, even if it means manipulating the Earth pony while doing so? Read, review and suggest!

King Longhorn appears in the comic books.

Divine Star and her children are OCs of my buddy Neros Urameshi.