• Published 11th Jan 2014
  • 2,181 Views, 6 Comments

House of Pony: Season 2 - JusSonic



It's the second season and Twilight and her friends return with some new shorts, new misadventures and new guest stars in their House of Pony!

  • ...
14
 6
 2,181

Episode Sixteen: Brian's Big Secret

Shining did a good job of being a waiter at the House of Pony, everypony agrees on that. Regardless, the stallion was better off at his current job of parking job. And Shining agreed with that, since he prefers to do so and stay out of the madness that happened in the club most of the time.

Shining isn't the only staff member, enjoying what he does best. There's also Pinkie's colt-friend Brian Tenny who finds out the latest gossip and rumors. Although he did cause trouble one time because of a rumor that got misunderstood, the folks at the club enjoyed listening to what Brian has to say since the House of Pony began.

On one particular show, Brian would run into a big trouble when no new gossip is involved.

-----------------------

Spike smiles as he spoke to the crowd, "All right! The Alicorn with the mostest, TWILIGHT SPARKLE!"

Twilight slid on stage, smiling as she exclaims, "Hey, everyone! Me again. You know, I've heard that Divine Star and her adopted ponies were late in getting here tonight." Everyone looks at the screen as it shows Divine Star trying to get into the cart...but one of her adopted foals, Igor Tech, grins as he points to the key while laughing. "Divine Star lost her keys and took a whole hour trying to get Igor out!"

The audience laughs as the screen was turned off. Twilight smiles as she turns to the audience saying, "All right, now for the latest scoop on what ponies, Dragons, and everything else are up to in Equestria, here is the Gossip of the Day!"

"The Gossip of the Day!" Spike exclaims to the crowd. Everyone turns to Brian who waves to everyone, preparing his notes. What spicy new info that he got for everyone this time?

"Hey, everyone! Brian Tenny is here with the latest news, and do I have a lot of it today! Yeah, for our top story, there are rumors going around of a certain prince and princess going out with one another! You got it, folks!" Brian exclaims as a picture of Twilight and Ben holding hooves while kissing is seen. "Prince Ben Mare and Princess Twilight Sparkle are dating!"

Needless to say, the audience frowns and boos a bit, they've heard that before. The main couple frowns as Twilight calls out, "Brian, come on! Everyone knew that already!"

"Oh, really? Err, yeah, that's just a warm up, making sure you're listening. Now the real top story! There's a certain Pegasus pony who loses her cool over the tiniest thing! You got it, folks!" Brian exclaims as, in an effort to save his segment, points to a screen showing a ticked off Rainbow. "...Rainbow Dash got a big anger issue!"

Back at the counter, Rainbow angrily yells out, "What the hay?! I never get mad!"

"Honestly, where has Brian been?" Rarity ask dryly as she roll her eyes at this. "Ponies already knew about that."

Everyone else boos Brian some more, making Brian concerned. The crowd is getting ugly (even literally). Quickly, Brian looks through his notes for something else to get them satisfy again or his segment would be cancelled!

"Wait, how about this? There has been a word that a certain pink pony has been labeled an incurable weird mare!" Brian exclaims as he shows a picture of Pinkie, smiling silly as she is somehow tied up to a pair of skis. "Yeah, folks! Pinkie is definitely RANDOM!"

Unfortunately, folks begin booing once more, all but Pinkie who looks amazed as she is bringing dirty dishes back into the kitchens.

"Wow! I don't recall hearing that one!" Pinkie exclaims. She then yelps while slipping on a patch of spilled water on the floor, causing the pink pony to crash into the kitchen. "That was in the script, folks!"

Brian is getting more worried as the audience are booing him some more. The stallion looks through his notes, groaning in despair. Looks like Brian has used up any and all rumors that are heard already. This is not good!

"Give it up, peasant!" Blueblood calls out from his table in amusement. "Your news is older than Master Tao!"

"Ha ha ha ha! Older than Master Tao!" Laxtinct, sitting with Blazefist and Aqua, laughs like mad. However, he yelps as Master Tao whacks him on the head hard for that.

"Okay, okay, I have other news." Brian said in concern while sighing. This is it, the stallion has nothing that no pony has heard before. Looks like the time has come.

"What? Chase is really Shadow Dragon?" Blueblood jokes in amusement.

This causes Laxtinct to laugh like mad...but got hit on the head again, this time by a very annoyed Shadow Dragon who came over and does so. The Mystic Pony groans, looking at his former pal.

"All right, folks! You want some new stuff? I didn't want to do this, but now I got no choice now!" Brian exclaims in determination as he took out an envelope from...who knows where. "I have been saving this secret for the right time, but now is the time for any! Inside this envelope involves a secret that only yours truly has seen, heard and witnessed. And it involves a certain someone, a certain somewhere, and a certain something. But I will warn you: once this secret gets out, that person will never be looking at the same way again, nor will he or she will ever show up around this club ever again!"

Hearing that shut everyone else, making everyone look at each other in worry. Even Twilight and Ben are getting scared as they look at each other, backing off a bit while humming. What secret had Brian uncovered that he will expose?

Brian smirk a bit. Yeah, in reality, this is a good way to announce his retirement from the show. The gossip maker said, "But I won't tell you this secret until the end of this show! So stick around, because you don't wanna miss this!"

Brian got up, smiling. In reality for sure, it was actually an announcement that leads up to his retirement for Gossip of the Day. Of course, as far as everyone else is concern, he or she is beginning to get scared: has Brian truly found out his or her personal darkest secret?

This night is turning into a worrying one indeed.

---------------------------

Rarity is concerned, she must find out what Brian knows. So she goes over to Arabus in the mirror, saying, "Mirror, mirror on the wall. What's Brian's secret? Do tell all."

Arabus nods as he explains, "I see that you seek an answer, I see. I do have one, and all I can tell you is...it's not about me!"

"Right....so what's the secret?"

"I can't tell you, just wait for the end of the show, okay?"

"Ugh, you don't even know, do you?" Rarity ask Arabus with a frown. Of course, the white unicorn doesn't really need an answer to that one.

At her table, a concerned Pinkamena repeats what Brian said earlier, "'A secret involving a certain someone, a certain somewhere, and a certain something and once this secret gets out, that person will never be looking at the same way again, nor will he or she will ever show up around this club ever again'!"

"Well I have a feeling many will try to stop it from being known." Golden Heart said in suspicion.

"Indeed but anyway on with the show."

On stage, Twilight smiles as she speak, "Here's a secret that I will share with you all. Here is a top-secret cartoon!"

"Hit it, AJ!" Ben spoke in his headset, calling Applejack to start the cartoon.

In the projector room, Applejack lay back in her chair, humming as she pulls a rope, causing a stack of hay to fall from the ceiling and hit the projector. The audience applauds as the first cartoon of the night begins.

-----------------------------------------------------

JUSSONIC PRESENTS...

A PINKIE PIE CARTOON

How To Be A Spy

Pinkie bobs her head to music at her house as she is ironing her own shirts smiling happily. Of course, had she been paying attention to her own Pinkie Senses right now, the mare would've send that someone is watching her right now for some unknown reason.

Pinkie was getting into the good song. And when the song ended, a voice came out of the radio, "Pst, he, you there! Yeah, you, the pink pony ironing your shirt!"

"Wait me?" Pinkie ask blinking. "Wow, how did..."

"...or cooking, doing dishes, or whatever it is you are doing. Ever got the feeling that you were being watched?"

"Hmm, now that you mentioned it, my Pinkie Senses are alerting me of that. Must be the readers, just natural!" Pinkie said thoughtfully but still random as ever.

"And what about your neighbor across the street? Ever get the feeling that they are out...to get YOU?"

Upon hearing that, Pinkie is beginning to get nervous before looking out the window. There's somepony across the street lifting down the shades right now. This made the pink mare more nervous. She has heard of a new neighbor that recently moved in but Pinkie hasn't visited or even threw a party for that neighbor yet! The pink pony is starting to get a little more nervous when the shade is pulled all the day down. That's the sign of something bad.

"Eeep! You may be right! So what do I do?" Pinkie ask the radio frantically.

"Simple: best to get them before they get you. Just order the brand new Hasbro Top Secret Spy Kit today! That way, you too can be a spy!" The voice on the radio suggested. Pinkie smiles, listening to the number and wrote it down before rushing to her phone to order. The pink pony must be kept safe from her secretive neighbor!

"Hello, Hasbro Company? I want a Top Secret Spy Kit send to Sugarcube Corner right now, and make it quick!"

Once Pinkie hung up, she hears a noise of Pegasus flying from above and look outside just in time to see a box falling near the door step, parachute attached. It lands outside of Sugarcube Corner before an extendable like hand came out and ring the doorbell of the place before going back in.

Mrs. Cake opens the door and sees the box. Pinkie rushes down and receives down, exclaiming, "Yay! My Top Secret Spy..." The mare yelps, she spoke too loud. Can't let anyone else. Pinkie then whispers, "My Top Secret Spy Kit has arrived. Wow, those guys are fast."

Pinkie head back to her loft home. Upon coming back, the pink pony set it down and watch as the box is opened up, revealing an earpiece within.

A voice came out of the earpiece, "Good day, Miss Pie."

Pinkie is surprised as she recognizes the voice, saying, "Wow! It's the narrator from the "How To" sketches! I didn't know you're doing this too!" The narrator coughs before speaking in a more spy-like voice.

"Ssssh. Here, my code name is Unknown, here to teach you all you must know on how to be a spy. Well, you can consider this a How to Skit too if you want."

"Cool! So what do I have to do?" Pinkie ask the narrator voice curiously and anxious to begin.

"First off, place me behind your ear."

Pinkie nods as she put the earpiece behind her, then begins to sign and relaxed.

"ALL RIGHT, CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?!"

The narrator spoke so loud, it causes Pinkie to bounce up high and hit the ceiling with her head. After landing, the pink pony groans, "Yep, read you loud and clear. Wow, mostly loud!"

"Sorry about that. Just making sure this thing works. First off, before we begin, put on your spy suit that is inside the spy kit."

The extendable hands pulled out a black spy suit that Pinkie took. Not like the one she wore to Canterlot one time with Twilight and Spike, but it will do nicely.

"Now, it should fit nice and snug like a bug in a rug."

Pinkie of course is having a bit of a trouble getting the suit on at first. After spinning it around randomly a few times, the mare got the suit on. She giggles, "Yep! Just like a bug in a rug all right!"

"Yes. Now then, Lesson Number One....Self-Defense. In your front pocket, try to get what looks like a pen."

Pinkie reaches into her front pocket and took out a blue pen. She ask, "So what does this..."

Without warning, when Pinkie touched the tip top of the pen, lasers came out of the pointy end, blasting all over. It hits a lamp shade, turns apples into an apple pie, and ruined a photograph of Pinkie. It took a few seconds for her to turn the thing off.

"Right; that answers that question." Pinkie said sheepishly, squeeing a bit.

"Now that you've mastered the laser pen, let's move on to Lesson Number Two...De-Bugging."

Pinkie saw her phone shaking before picking up the end...and saw cockroaches popping out. The mare screams, crushing them while screaming, "AHHHHH! BUGS IN MY PHONE, BUGS IN MY PHONE, HEEEEEELP!" Pinkie shrugs to the camera. "Now that's a joke! Hee hee! BUGS IN MY PHONE! BUGS IN MY PHONE!"

"With that lesson time, go up to the rooftop and get to work on Lesson Number Three...Infiltration!"

Pinkie didn't waste time in climbing outside and got to the rooftop. Upon arrival, the pink pony spoke up, "Okie dokie lokie, Mr. Narrator. So what now?"

"Next, pull out the grappling hook from your left hostler, then shoot it across the way to get to the house and right into the chimney."

Pinkie nods as she look around then got to work. The pink pony decided to tie her end to the other house’s roof's satellite dish, which succeeded. The pink pony grins as she got on the rope and begins getting across, which ends up lowering the mare right to the road. As she walks on, Pinkie hears a truck coming over, long enough for it to run her down like a bug!

Pinkie was send flying right off towards the railroad tracks very fast, causing her to land on a running train. The pink pony kept on bouncing, knowing that the train will run out of cars soon. Upon spotting a nearby news helicopter, Pinkie uses her grappling hook to attach to the bottom rim, taking her off the trains and far beyond the sky.

As Pinkie looks down, she yelps as a huge plane knock her over, causing the Earth Pony to end up clinging to the wheel. Pinkie does her best to hang on, only to slip, sending her screaming towards the Earth. Luckily for Pinkie, she landed right down the chimney, right into the house of her neighbor.

As she recovers, Pinkie held a cool spy pose. That was silly, but it worked!

"Infiltration is done! Now open up your secret spy briefcase."

"Wait, what?" Pinkie ask a bit confused upon hearing that.

"What? You mean you didn't bring it with you?"

"Nope! I guess I didn't know that. I think I better go back and get it and be really quick!" Pinkie exclaims embarrassedly. No one told her to bring her briefcase along! "Luckily, Sugarcube Corner is across from here."

"Well, fine. But do it sneaky like!"

Pinkie unlocks the door and quietly sneak across the street (quiet bouncing) and got back into Sugarcube Corner. Mr. and Mrs. Cake chose not to quiet why she's wearing a spy suit (they got used to her randomness a long time ago). Pinkie head back to her loft and came back to the other house with the briefcase.

"Okay, got it now!" Pinkie spoke to the narrator happily.

"All right. Now we move on to Lesson Number...Sneaking Around. A good spy must sneak around so to avoid making as much noise as possible."

Pinkie did not waste time in shushing the earpiece. The mare then sneaks around the couch, entering the room. Of course, although no one knew what's going on, the mare was heard screaming as stuff breaks and smashed like mad. Pinkie is send back towards the couch, falling over silly-like.

"Great job! Now no one will ever know that you were there!"

"Not sure about that, considering the damage to the other room." Pinkie said in concern as she bounces over to a door that is locked nearby.

"Now for Lesson Number Five...Cracking Locks. For this one, get out the secret spy door opener."

Pinkie nods as she took the item out: a credit card. The pink pony spoke, "Wow! I didn't know credit cards are unlocking tools!"

"Yes, they are. Now carefully slide the credit card into the crack of the door."

Pinkie nods as she does while she was told. To the mare's surprise, a price tag came out of the locker, making her take it. The pink pony, reading it, protest, "75 bits for unlocking a door?! That's crazy, even for me!"

Suddenly, Pinkie heard the entrance door being shaken, making her turn and gasps as a shadowy figure is about to come in. Her neighbor is back! Quickly, the pony rush behind the chair to hide.

"Err, Mr. Narrator? Unknown? What now?" Pinkie ask the narrator nervously. She is trapped in the den of the lion, so to speak.

"Right. Next up, Lesson Number Six...Camouflage. Quick, press the automatic disguise feature that is on your spy wristband!"

Pinkie found the wristband and press a button on it. A flash of light later and the pink pony is in a chicken costume. Pinkie yelps as she changes again, this time into a newspaper vendor, a tragic light, and then a flower. Pinkie chose to stay as a flower as the figure pass by her, she didn't get a good look at its face.

Amazingly, the figure didn't seem to notice Pinkie. So when it's safe, Pinkie didn't waste time in changing back to normal (or what's close to it anyway) and rush upstairs. The pinky rushes into a random room and looks around in shock.

Inside the room are pictures of Pinkie, scattered around, like a heart shrine, a good statue, books, all over. What the Element of Laughter saw that really concerns her are the words written in green paint on the end of the wall: "Get Pinkie Pie".

"Eeep! Yikes!" Pinkie exclaims nervously. "My Pinkie Senses should've warned me about this. Some pony is out to get me...and like a stalker!"

"Hey, hello?" A voice calls out, making Pinkie yelp. "Who's up there?"

"Mr. Narrator, my stalker is coming! What do I do?!"

"Don't panic. Now for Lesson Number Seven which is Self-Defense...again. In the likely event of somepony sneaking up on you, remove the knock out gas umbrella from your left high pocket."

Pinkie didn't waste time as she digs around...her rocket pocket. The pony took out a tennis racket, an according, a cuckoo clock, a blender, a jackhammer, cactus, bicycle, etc. Where is that umbrella???

"Uh, Pinkie? I said LEFT high pocket, not your RIGHT!"

"Oopsie!" Pinkie exclaims embarrassedly. She search her left thigh pocket and found the umbrella.

"Next, open the umbrella so you can release a stunning cloud of knock-out gas, and quickly!"

Pinkie didn't waste time as she opens the umbrella. However, the knock out gas was released on her, causing the pony to cough like mad and sending her stumbling out of the room.

As Pinkie fell down the stairs, someone is waiting at the edge of the steps...listening to an earpiece of her own but in another voice.

"Now for Lesson Number Eight. To get the new perfect filly friend, wait until she opened that silly umbrella and gassed herself, then wait patiently at the bottom of the steps."

Pinkie fell down the stairs and lands at the bottom. As she looks up, the pony looks surprised as she saw a smiling Brian, asking, "Hey, Pinks, how are ya?"

"Wait, Brian?" Pinkie ask confused. She broke into Brian's house?

"Yep! Got ya at last!"

"Good, now that conclude your Hasbro's 'Catch a Filly' course!"

"Wow, I thought you were a spy for a moment!" Pinkie exclaims as Brian help her out.

"Well, to be honest, I had arranged this whole thing the whole time after getting the Catch a Filly kit! I quickly use a radio to transmit a message to yours so you will think somepony is spying on ya, making you go after that spy kit, then I wait for everything to run its course." Brian explains proudly to Pinkie that he arranged for the events of the short to happen to get her. "I of course had to move right across from you to make it work."

"Wow! I didn't even realize that until now! A good ending and a twist!"

"Sure, so want some dinner?"

"Okie dokie lokie!" Pinkie exclaims as she claps her hooves in delight. A weird twist ending but it worked!

THE END

A JUSSONIC PRODUCTION

---------------------------

Once the cartoon's over, the audience applauds eagerly. Again, a good one.

--------------------------

Twilight gives the stage to Luna's Shadowbolts (AKA the prime CMC) before heading backstage. At her table, Pinkamena in concern spoke to Golden Heart, "Well I am getting some sensing feeling that many will be spitting out their Darkest Secrets to Brian to make him hush but I have a feeling something surprising and shocking will happen."

"Well we will have to wait and see, sister." Golden Heart said in agreement and concern.

Twilight nervously trots over to Brian's dressing room door. She got a suspicion as to what the big secret is and it makes her worry. After taking a deep breath, the mare knocks on the door, calling, "Brian? You in there?"

Brian opens the door, blinking as he ask, "Yeah, what is it Twilight?"

"Listen, I wish to talk to you for a minute."

"Sure, okay, come on in."

Brian lets Twilight into the dressing room. As he sat down, the Alicorn nervously spoke, "Yeah, I want to speak to you about your big secret....and please be honest with me." Twilight take a deep breath. "It's about me, right?"

"About you?" Brian ask confused upon hearing that.

"Gah! I knew it, I knew someone else would figure it out! Please, I will explain! I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help it! Shadow Dragon was so handsome, even when he was a bad guy in JusSonic's universe, but he was a nice guy in Power Master's! I can't help but have a crush on him!"

Brian's eyes widen in surprise and interest. Twilight has a crush on Shadow Dragon, the Power Master version? Really? Out of interest, he took out a notepad and paper, this sounds like news.

"Say, mind giving me more info on this crush of yours?" Brian ask Twilight curiously. "That way, I can have a glimpse on the full story once the big secret comes out."

""Okay, fine. I will give you the details from the beginning." Twilight sighs a bit. Brian nods, giving a secret smile as he wrote this stuff down. The Earth Pony never knew this about this friend until now.

Boy, is this day starting to get interesting!

--------------------------

A while later, Brian looks over his notes involving Twilight with a smile of interest. As he came over to Ben, the son of Celestia sighs, groaning, "Listen, Brian! I know about your big secret...it's about me! But I can explain!"

"Wait, you can?" Brian ask in confusion. First Twilight thinks the reason is about her, now Ben about him?

"This red bow I am wearing...it isn't my original one! You must've known about it the whole time!"

"Wait, I did? Wait...yeah, I did!"

"I knew it! But I can explained! The red bow that Twilight gave me was destroyed a long time ago, so I brought and replaced it to avoid fearing her temper, especially since Season 4, Episode 23 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!" Ben explains frantically to Brian. "I didn't want her to know, Twilight will kill me if she finds out! You understand, right?"

"Well, how about giving me the whole story?" Brian ask with a devilish hidden smirk. "Hey, if you're lucky, I may change my mind and whole reveal...that big secret."

"Okay, the whole story..."

Brian chuckles as he writes down what Ben's doing. Hearing that gave him an idea. Perhaps the gossip maker can go around everyone else, letting them think that the big secret was about them, getting those ponies or whatever to give out their big secret! This is going to be so much fun!

----------------

At the corner near the entrance, Brian look amazed at a shameful Rainbow while asking, "Wait, your parents are still alive?"

"Yeah, here's my last family reunion photo." Rainbow said shamefully as she took out a photo of herself, wearing a disgust, and her parents, who are still alive. "I only claimed that my parents are dead because I ran away from home from the same time I dropped out of flight camp. They were ashamed of me and I didn't want to upset them further. I came back often to visit in disguise so they never knew I was there, but I only told ponies and folks that they're dead, even my adopted father didn't know! It's terrible, I know!"

"So you're a dropped out juvenile Pegasus pony who is a runaway, right?"

"Yes!"

"Wow, makes me not look at ya the same way again!" Brian exclaims with a surprised smile on his face. "This is certainly juicy, Dashie!"

"Don't tell any pony! I still haven't gotten over what happened with the Gabby Gums incident!" Rainbow begs Brian frantically. "Don't tell, or I will be humiliated again!"

---------

Pinkie wanted Brian to talk with her in the freezer to discuss something private. After looking around, the pink pony whispers, "Okie dokie lokie. Safe to talk here. What I'm gonna tell you doesn't involve Rainbow's runaway problems or Twilight's crush on the other Shadow Dragon."

"Wait, you knew about that?" Brian ask Pinkie in surprise.

"Yep! I'm the only one who knows. I may be random but I ain't dumb! But here is the real secret..."

"Yeah?"

"....that I really am random!" Pinkie announces. Brian looks unamused then trots off. "Wait, I can prove it!"

Pinkie tries to run after her col-friend only to slip and fell onto the icy floor. She knew that would happen.

-----------

Brian is now talking with Boris who sighs, "Listen, it's true. I...actually got a crush on Trixie Lulamoon all along! But I cover it up by lusting after Twilight Sparkle!"

-------------

Brian is now talking with rocker Knight Shade who is sobbing, "The truth is, I am not a good singer! My voice was dubbed all the time thanks to my dealings with Arabus and Zeb! I am a big fat fraud!"

--------------

Brian is now speaking with Grogar who groans, "The truth...I'm scared of the dark! Happy?! There, I said it!"

---------------------

Brian is now speaking with the JusSonic's version of Nyx. He wrote down while the filly said with a groan, "All right, I admit. I got a crush on Sammy Starburst, despite liking Pipsqueak and even though we both are cousins."

-------------

Spike looks around nervously as he admits to the interested Brian, "I was eating bugs even since the coming soon Light and Shadow Unite story. Not a word, please, even to Rarity!"

----------------------------------

"Shoot, Ah done wanted 'ta be a part o' high class since Season 4." Applejack admits shamefully to Brianw ho looks amazed.

-----------

"I wanted to be a vampire for good since Season 4." Fluttershy said, hiding herself behind her mane as she admits this shameful to Brian. "Oh my..."

----------------------

"We accidentally posted embarrassed videos o' all ponies by 'de' name o' Bad Girls 2." Apple Bloom said to Brian who is interviewing her, Sweetie and Scootaloo.

"Oh, that was the most terrible thing we did!" Sweetie sobs as Scootaloo hugs her in comfort.

------------------

"Don't tell Blazefist or Aqua this...but I accidentally burnt Blazefist's valentine present for Aquastroke!" Laxtinct admits to Brian in sadness and regret as he wrote this secret down.

"Don't you mean "Hearts and Hooves Day"?" Brian ask, arching an eyebrow at this.

"Yes, but don't tell, please!"

---------------------

"The truth is...I am gay." Leonardo Da Vinci admits to Brian with a groan.

"Well, duh! Why can't you be happy?" Brian ask Leonardo, comically missing the point.

---------------

"I hate myself and D.J. Derrick for making me worse and cannot compare to my other counterparts from G1, Movie, Video Game and Prime." Bumblebee, the Animated version, admits in shame to the amazed Brian who wrote that secret down. Wow, what a lot of info!

----------------

"I can talk normal, I only said my name just to be funny." Grunt spoke normally like Vin Diesel. Brian look shocked and amazed to hear him talk for the first time ever!

---------------------

"Oh, we are actually smarter than we look." Boxco admits sheepishly to Brian who listens to him and Dum-Dum. "We only pretend to be dumb just to make our boss look good."

"Oh, for the record, we also know of his crush on Trixie!" Dum-Dum admits proudly to Brian. "He got pictures of her in his room."

--------------

"Oh! I don't really loathe mud! I like playing with it since Sweetie Belle invited me for the Sisterhooves Social one time! Don't let anyone know! Oh, the embarrassment!" Rarity sobs as she faints on her drama couch.

Brian chuckles, shaking his head. Wow, what a drama queen.

---------------

"My secret?" Judge Frodyn ask Brian with a concerned look on his face. "Fine...I have some sort of respect for earth ponies...only a little."

------------------

"I don't mind being small." Lorcan admits his secret to Brian. His eyes widen as he ask in shock, "What am I saying?!"

--------------

"This coat? Ain't mine!" Roclan admits as he smirks wickedly while motioning to his own coat.

Hearing that, Brian uneasily backs away and gallops off. He doesn’t want to know what Roclan even meant by that!

------------------

Brian next is interviewing Shadow Dragon the P.M. good version. He spoke, "I don't have any secrets, but I know that you got something bigger than everyone else. Don't take advantage of ponies' fears or you will get into trouble."

"Yeah, sure." Brian chuckles while rolling his eyes. Like he would do that!

------------

Angel meanwhile was making gestures to Brian, telling him what his secret is. The stallion yelps as he said to the camera, "Whoa! I don't think I can print that, especially in how he said it!"

-------------------------

"Wow, what a great day we're having!" Brian exclaims, checking his notepad as Twilight's family saw him walk past. "I betcha you all can't wait until the big secret comes out."

"Yeah...we can hardly wait." Twilight said nervously with a smile while the others smile while looking nervously. Hoo boy.

---------------------

Brian is in his chair onstage, speaking, "Remember, folks! Coming soon, I will tell you the biggest secret in Equestria, so make sure to stay where you are!"

"No worries, Brian, no one will miss that!" Twilight exclaims with a smile. Of course, she is really worried and wanted to leave the club right now. The mare turn to the audience, trying not to show her worry, "And make sure you folks don't go anywhere for this final cartoon of the night!"

The audience applauds as the final cartoon of the night begins.

---------------

JUSSONIC PRESENTS…

A BIG MACINTOSH STORY

Double Date Big Mac

It was another day in Ponyville. Cheerilee was humming lovingly as she combs her mane while looking at the calendar. The mare can't believe that today is here.

"Hearts and Hooves Day! I cannot believe it, it's here already!" Cheerilee exclaims. She smiles while looking at a photo of her colt friend Big Macintosh. The mare sighs lovingly before kissing the photo. "I wonder if Big Mac got something special planned today..."

As if on cue, Cheerilee hears the doorbell rang, Big Macintosh is here! The teacher opens the door and gave a smile, seeing her love in a red suit and straw hat, with a big box in his mouth.

"Happy Hearts and Hooves Days, Cheerilee!" Big Macintosh said, his voice muffles due to the candy in his mouth.

"Awww, looks like a certain somepony has drank the love poison again." Cheerilee giggles, amused by Big Macintosh's clothes. The mare spares the present and grabs it. "For me? You shouldn't have!"

Cheerilee anxiously opens the gift and pulls out...a piece of paper. The female Earth pony frowns as she looks in the box, is there anything else in there?

"Wow, you really shouldn't have." Cheerilee remarks with a frown. The mare looks at the note then opens it before she began to read the note itself. "'This coupon entitles Miss Cheerilee to order Big Macintosh to do anything she wants on Hearts and Hooves Day'. Wait, you're my gift?"

"Eyup!" Big Macintosh exclaims proudly, lifting the straw hat that he's wearing to show a big bow around his head. The Earth pony is also wearing a gift tag labeled 'To Cheerilee' on it. "You got it."

"Wow! So you would so anything I want? Really?"

"Eeyup! Anything!"

Big Macintosh grins as he begins to fantasize...

Fantasy Sequence

Big Macintosh sighs as he sat in a hot tub. Cheerilee nuzzles near him as the two lovers drink lemonade. This is a lovely time!"

End Dream Sequence

"In fact, I know what I want from you!" Cheerilee exclaims as Big Macintosh came over. "You see, I want you...to build me a brick wall right around my house!"

"Eey...wait, what?" Big Macintosh ask confused. His eyes widened as Cheerilee gave him a few bricks, lots of them. "A brick wall? Uh, what do you need one for?"

"Nameless for privacy. Not against the Cutie Mark Crusaders, no, those dears has learned their lesson about invading privacy. I was referring to a new next door neighbor named Lemony Gems who moved here from Canterlot! I don't want to be mean but I rather she doesn't spy on what I'm doing. Best to be safe than sorry!"

"Wait, no hot tub?"

"Well, you can always make one for me next year. For today, I rather have a brick fence." Cheerilee said with a smile to her big colt friend.

"But...but..." Big Macintosh begins to protest in concern. When he said "anything", the big pony was hoping for a "hot tub"!

"Well, you did say anything, right?" Cheerilee ask while giving Big Macintosh a brick laying tool, putting it into his mouth.

Big Macintosh groans at this. Perhaps he should've been more specific!

---------------------------

Big Macintosh was muttering with pulling a wheelbarrow to transport bricks. This isn't how he wanted to spend Hearts and Hooves Day at all!

"Nnope, not what I have in mind at all!" Big Macintosh groans in despair. His sister and her friends get to spend romantic time with their special somepony. Him? He has to spend it doing brick wall work!

Now unknown at this point, Lemony Gems is inside her new home, looking sad. She is looking at a picture of Buck Withers, her special somepony...whom she broke up with.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Buck. Why did I have that stupid argument with you? I thought we would be together after Cadance was won by Shining. Now I am colt friendless and right on Hearts and Hooves Day too. What do I do now?" Lemony Gems ask, sobbing a bit. Suddenly the mare hears grunting from her window. "And who's grunting?"

Lemony took a look out the window...and her heart pounds as she saw Big Macintosh, carrying a bag of cement. It's like her prayers has been answered for a new love!

"Wow...that handsome stallion. He looks so...strong." Lemony Gems said with a lovingly sigh. Big Macintosh held a cement over his head...only for it to fell right on it, knocking the stallion to the ground. "...so incredibly handsome...." The mare sighs happily as Big Macintosh got up with a dizzy look on his face. "...as well as being so...graceful..."

Big Macintosh yelps in alarm as he steps on a rake, causing the wooden part to hits him on the head. Lemony Gems, not noticing, sighs happily, “…he is so calm..." The farmer pony groans as he hits the bag of cement on the ground, but yelps as he hurts his hoof, causing him to jump up and down. "And there isn't anything to bother him! Wow, that new guy is incredible cute. Wow...I think I'm...in love again!"

Big Macintosh manages to calm down as he got into the job of setting up the brick fence. The Earth Pony is still upset that Cheerilee would rather that he work than to love on a special day. Yeah, Big Macintosh doesn't mind working since he does it all the time at Sweet Apple Acres, but come on!

"Hey there, big stallion." A voice spoke. Big Macintosh turns, seeing Lemony leaning towards the brick fence. Must be Cheerilee's new neighbor.

"Uh, hello? Mind not leaning there? Got some bricks to set up here." Big Macintosh said with a frown to Lemony Gems.

"Oh, it's okay. I'm Lemony Gems. What is your name?"

"Sorry, can't talk, busy!"

Big Macintosh pushes Lemony Gems off the brick wall and build it up very fast. The Earth Pony begins building the brick wall faster, Lemony Gems kept showing up, doing seductive poses but Big Macintosh kept blocking her off by a brick wall, a brick well or a brick jail cell, each one Big Macintosh built a part just to keep her away.

Soon one section of the brick wall is built, making Big Macintosh sigh. But then a brick pops out, making him yelp, "Nnope!"

The stallion put the brick back into place, only for another brick to come out. He frowns before putting that brick in, only for another brick to pops out. Big Macintosh groans as he put the brick into that spot. This goes on for a couple of minutes while putting the bricks that kept popping out.

"Eeyup, there we go!" Big Macintosh exclaims in satisfaction, only for the brick up front to pop out once more. "Nope!" Big Macintosh climbs up the wall to peep in the new hole, trying to figure out what kept causing all those bricks to keep popping out. "Huh?"

Big Macintosh's eyes widen in shock as he saw Lemony Gem in a sexy, green outfit. The Earth Pony shook his head in disbelief. If he doesn't know any better....

"BIG MACINTOSH!" Cheerilee is heard yelling, making Big Macintosh yelps as he turns to see her coming by with a pitcher of lemonade and a glass. She wants to stop by to see how he's doing and is even giving him something to drink. With a frown, Cheerilee snaps, "I'm going to give you a glass of lemonade to drink and now what I see? You're being a peeping pony?!"

"Nnope, I ain't! I can explain!" Big Macintosh protests in concern. Cheerilee is misunderstanding what's going on.

"Is that so? Well go ahead..."

"Uh, a brick fell out and...and...aww shucks, why bother?"

Cheerilee shakes her head in annoyance as she put down the lemonade, the mare put the brick back into place before marching off with an hmph. The nerve of him! The big stallion groans a bit.

"Hey, your name is Big Macintosh?" Lemony Gems ask lovingly while peeking out from over the brick wall.

"Nnope, please leave!" Big Macintosh snaps impatiently, forcing Lemony Gem to duck out of sight. That mare is getting on his nerves!

-------------

After a while of drinking lemonade, Big Macintosh was back to work on the brick wall, hoping not to get into any more trouble this time.

Of course, Big Macintosh bumps into Lemony Gem who smiles while exclaiming, "Hey there Big Mac!' This impact startled Big Macintosh that he accidentally bumps into a bucket of wet cement that his legs stepped in and the cement dried up at once.

"Huh? Oh great!" Big Macintosh groans, trying his best to get his feet out. They won't do and worst, Lemony Gems grabs him while grinning.

"Well, well, how romantic. Us holding one another."

"Nnope! You're the one who..."

"BIG MACINTOSH!" The furious voice of Cheerilee exclaims. Big Macintosh yelps as he and Lemony Gems saw her with a sandwich on her bag, giving an angry look at her lover. "Unbelievable! Here I am, about to give you some lunch and you're holding her?! Is this what I think I'm thinking?!"

"Wait, Cheerilee! This was her doing, an accident!" Big Macintosh protests frantically. Unfortunately, the teacher threw the sandwich, plate and all, into his face, causing the plate to break. After spitting the food out, Big Macintosh continues, "Nnope! Allow me to explain!"

"Ugh! You know, I'm too angry right now! I will come back when I'm calm down, mister!"

With that said, Cheerilee storms off once more, making Big Macintosh groans. This is the second time she thinks the wrong thing! What else can go wrong today?

"Hey, Big Mac." Lemony Gems spoke seductively to Big Macintosh, making him frown.

"What now?" Big Macintosh ask as he turns...and saw Lemony Gems in a mariachi outfit. "What?!"

"Time to dance!"

Big Macintosh screams in terror, not again! He hops away (due to his legs still being stuck in the bucket) with Lemony Gems chasing him. The stallion dives into a bush, but the mare is there waiting for him as Big Macintosh lands on her. Lemony Gems about to kiss her, but the farmer pony got out of her hold, pushed the crazy mare down and closes the bush up, putting a padlock on it before hopping away like mad.

However, Lemony Gems manages to dig her way out and follows Big Macintosh who hid behind a flower ladder. She lifts it up to reveal him giving a sheepish smile as he held a flower...then hops off, leaving the flower in midair for Lemony Gems to grab. For her? He shouldn't have!

Big Macintosh frantically hops past the wheelbarrow of bricks as his mad pursuer jumps and hops over the handles before tipping the wheelbarrow over. This causes the brick to go flying into the air and end up building a good brick wall that the stallion crashes into. He fell back right into the waiting upper forearms of Lemony Arms. She smiles happily as Lemony Gems begins dancing with him, causing Big Macintosh to stare helplessly.

Worst yet, as Lemony Gems dips Big Macintosh, he saw an angry Cheerilee who snaps, "Big Macintosh! How come you never take me dancing?! I can't...UGH!"

Cheerilee gallops back into the hous while sobbing. Big Macintosh escapes Lemony Gems's hold as he hops over, protesting, "Cheerilee wait! I can really explain this time!"

-----------

It was a moment later as Lemony Gems paces, groaning, "Looks like I am destined to be alone. That Big Mac is getting hard to get..." The mare then gave a smile of determination. "But I won't give up just yet. There's always more than one way to win a stallion's heart, even through the trickiest ways!"

-------------------

Big Macintosh manages to get out of his cement prison a few minutes later as he got back to work on setting up more bricks. Hopefully the stallion will never deal with Lemony Gems again!

That is until Big Macintosh look up to see her holding a bunch of bricks with her magic...which she seems to tied herself to...and is standing right near a big lake! The mare cries out with a sniffled, "Oh, I can't take it anymore! Farewell, cruel and ruthless Equestria!"

Lemony Gems is about to throw the bricks, along herself into the lake. Big Macintosh screams in terror, "Nope, no!"

Lemony Gems proceeds in the task at hand, smirking eagerly. She knew that Big Macintosh will have to dive in to save her. Of course, the big stallion did succeed in doing so, but only because he is saving the bricks while getting them back to shore, along with the wet mare.

"Phew, almost lost my bricks." Big Macintosh said with a sigh. The stallion needed them to get the brick wall done.

"Big Mac, you saved me! Kiss me!" Lemony Gems exclaims lovingly as she grabs Big Macintosh and forces a kiss on him, making him stare in shock.

Once Lemony Gems lets go, Big Macintosh groans as he turns, confronting a very angry Cheerilee who saw what happened. The female Earth Pony snaps, "That's it! No more! It's over!"

Cheerilee walks off, outraged that her belovable would even do this to her! Big Macintosh fell down, begging, "Cheerilee, wait! Nnope, not what it looks like!"

"I should've known you were seeing another mare and on Hearts and Hooves Day too!"

Big Macintosh got up, rushing after Cheerilee, only for her to slam the door into his face sending the big guy right into the upper forelegs of Lemony Gems who smiles eagerly. This is it, she was wanting this for a LONG time (or throughout this cartoon).

"Big Mac, I know we only met for an hour, but want to get married?" Lemony Gems ask Big Macintosh lovingly.

"Okay, okay! You can have anything, just leave me alone!" Big Macintosh exclaims frantically, freaking out. It seems like this crazy mare won't leave him alone unless he gives in!

"Yeah, I knew it!"

Lemony Gems eagerly drags the upset Big Macintosh as she takes him to get into some wedding clothes then the two reached a preacher. Big Macintosh is unhappy. This isn't what he meant by "leaving him alone"!

"Do you, Lemony Gems, promise to love Big Mac, cherish him, and keep your hooves off his bricks?" The preacher asked Lemony Gems.

"Yes, I do!" Lemony Gems exclaims eagerly.

"All right, I now pronounce you..."

"Wait! Stop the wedding that got set up in my backyard!" A familiar voice protests in alarm. "I object!"

"Me too!" Another voice spoke up in alarm. Lemony Gems turns to see two ponies coming up. One of them was Cheerilee who grabs Big Macintosh. And the other one was a stallion that she never thought to see again.

"Buck?" Lemony Gems gasped upon seeing Buck Withers again. "I thought you said you would never wanted to see me again!"

"I'm sorry! I was upset over losing a bowling game at the time! I should've have taken my anger out on you, you didn't deserve my anger! Please I'm sorry! Forgive me!" Buck Withers exclaims, pleading with his love to forgive him for his mistake. Lemony Gems giggles as she hugs the former jock from Shining's school days.

"Oh, Buck! How can I still be angry with you after you're willing to apologize? I forgive you and I'm sorry!"

"Luckily, Cheerilee attended our school and told me the whole thing. I forgive ya, so want to be my special somepony again?"

"Do you need to ask?" Lemony Gems ask happily as she and Buck hold hooves while heading off. "Weird, this isn't happened to Clara in the actual cartoon."

"Who cares? Every pony, even a crazy one, deserves a happy ending." Buck said with a smirk to his beloved.

"Big Mac, I'm sorry! You aren't a jerk, I was a jerk!" Cheerilee sobs, feeling bad for misunderstanding what was going on. "I forced you to work on that stupid brick fence which caused you to end up in Lemony Gems's hooves in the first place!"

"Err..." Big Macintosh said awkwardly. May as well play along with it. "Eeyup!"

"I'm really sorry, Big Mac. I will do anything to make it up to you!"

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything." Cheerilee said with a smile, making Big Macintosh grins thoughtfully. For a moment, the stallion thought of having a hot tub to himself and forced her to work on the brick wall herself, ordering and making her regret what he had to go through.

Then again, Big Mac isn't going to do that, so he got a better idea.

----------

It was a while later, Cheerilee relax in the hot tub as Big Macintosh held her; both of them are enjoying some lemonade.

"Eeyup, this is what I wanted us to do all day!" Big Macintosh exclaims with a smile. "Best Hearts and Hooves Day ever!"

"I know. Makes me want to think of it sooner." Cheerilee giggles as Big Macintosh finishes his glass up.

"Mind I get us a refill, or would you rather you yourself do it?"

"Let me. I still got a lot of sorries to give out here!"

Cheerilee takes Big Macintosh's glass and the empty pitcher, heading out to fill both up with more lemonade. Big Macintosh himself sighs as she relaxes. Happy Hearts and Hooves Day indeed!

THE END

A JUSSONIC PRODUCTION

---------------------------------------------------------

Once the story is over, the audience applauds once more. What a great one!

---------------------------------------------------

Ben hums, checking the schedule in the backstage area. Twilight, with a nervous look, came over, speaking, "Hey there, Ben. Say...I saw you talking with Brian earlier. Err, you didn't mention, by any chance my little secret...about the whole..."

Twilight motions to Shadow Dragon in the crowd, much to Ben's notice. The stallion smiles as he spoke, "Relax. I would never tell Brian about your secret crush on Shadow Dragon, just as I would never mention anything about the fact that this red bow I'm wearing isn't the one you gave me....OOPS!"

"What, wait?!"

"Err, did I say 'red bow'? I mean 'bug spray', to keep the bug off of me."

"Oh, okay, good. For a moment, I thought you said 'red bow'." Twilight said with a sigh while leaving. "I would've been ticked if I found out that you lost the red bow I gave you when we were little."

"Right, yeah..." Ben said with a sigh. "Man, I better stop Brian before he finishes everything."

---------------

Rarity is at the magic mirror again, frowning as she demands, "Hey, Arabus! For goodness sake. What is the secret already?!'

"i told you, I don't know it, now will you leave me alone?!" Arabua snaps in irritation at the pestering white unicorn. Will she give it a rest for now?

---------------------

Ben uses his Triforce magic to push the snack machine in front of Brian's dressing room. He sighs, "Phew. Hopefully that is enough to stop Brian from spilling my secret! Twilight will never know."

But to Ben's surprise, the snack machine door is opened, revealing Brian who walked out with a candy bar. He smiles, "Hey, Benny! I'm heading out to reveal the Big Secret! Thanks for the snack!"

"Yeah, no problem...don't let me stop you."

As Brian prepares to head to the stage, Twilight calls out to him, "Hey, Brian! Someone is here to see you?"

Brian turns as Twilight grins with Nyx points to Pinkie in a cute dress, posing sexily. Nyx calls out, "Auntie Pinkie Pie wants to see ya!"

"Oh, yeah!" Brian exclaims with a drool from his mouth.

Twilight uses her magic to drag the wagon with Pinkie inside right outside of the club, causing the drooling Brian to follow. Once the stallion is outside, the princess run back inside, closing the doors and hammers it up.

"There, Brian won't give out any tales tonight!" Twilight exclaims with an eager smile while Nyx sighs in relief.

Suddenly the music for Brian's 'Gossip of the Day' begins to play...causing Brian to slams the door open on Twilight, exclaiming, "Oh yeah, my cue!"

Nyx gulps as Brian rushes to the stage eagerly, while Twilight faints. Looks like nothing will stop him from giving out any secrets!

-------------------

"It is almost time for the Secret to be revealed; be ready." Pinkamen said with a nod to Golden Heart, getting concerned for the chaos that will occur.

"I will sister, I know you’re ready." Golden Heart said in concern to Pinkamena.

"Yep."

"All right, folks, here is our big gossip maker back to tell us the big secret!" Spike exclaims nervously as everyone applauds, they are nervous, fearing that Brian is about to tell a secret that could ruin them forever.

Brian, back on stage, grins as he spoke, "Hey there, everyone! All right, now this secret is sooooo big and sooooo secret that no pony will EVER work in this town again! And..." The stallion is excited, he got so many secrets that everyone else gave him, he cannot decide which one to use.

Brian stops as he saw the audience huddling. They are scared for the first time in their lives, even the bad guys are terrified. Grogar is hiding under the table. Pinkie, Boris and Knightshade are watching nervously, preparing for the worst. Spike is chewing his nails, Applejack felt terrified, Fluttershy was hiding in shame behind her wings, the Cutie Mark Crusaders look sad as they prepare to pack wanting to leave, Laxtinct looks nervous at Blazefist and Aqua. Leonardo, Bumblebee, Grunt, Boxco, and Dum looks on in fright.

Brian looks to the backstage, seeing Ben holding himself in shame while Nyx looks a bit shameful, wanting to be elsewhere. At the entrance, Rainbow was getting nervous at the secret that Brian is about to expose, as if Rarity who feels like she wants to faint again. And finally, Brian saw Twilight who is shaking nervously.

Brian looks concerned, almost everyone in this club this that the big secret he spoke of is about one of them. The stallions looks at the good Shadow Dragon who looks on as if saying "Do the right thing".

Brian sighs. He know what he must do now.

"All right, the big secret is that..." Brian said. He then groans and then rips up his envelope in his hooves. "...that I'm quitting the Gossip of Day segment and quitting the House of Pony for good! Someone else can find the good rumors from now on!"

Most of everyone gasps in, Zecora gasps, "Huh. Now that is something I didn't see coming."

Shadow Dragon, the P.M. good version, on the other hoof just smile. He knew Brian would do the right thing.

"Yeah, you heard right. There isn't any good rumors or secrets anymore, not a single one all over." Brian said with a sigh of regret. "I don't want to disappoint anyone anymore...so the one pony who would never work in this town again...will be me."

Everyone sighs in relief, their secret was safe. Even Twilight, Ben and Nyx was happy that Brian won't expose them. Grogar sighs with most of everyone in the audience. Pinkie, Boris, Knightshade, along with everyone else that Brian talked to tonight are sighing.

At the entrance, Rainbow sighs in relief, knowing that her secret was safe. But then everyone heard Rarity calling out, "Aww, darling! Don't quit now! We love hearing your gossip! You're the best gossiper in Equestria!"

"Gah!" Rainbow yelps as she covers Rarity's mouth. "Quiet, Rarity!"

Unfortunately, Brian heard what Rarity said, smiling as he hold up a book, saying, "Oh, good thing you said that! Because thanks to tonight, I just got some new rumors and gossip I wanted to speak about, and they're all real too! Heck, I got so many gossip from everyone that I decided to write a book about it!"

Shadow Dragon just slaps himself while Twilight and Ben fainted, groaning in disbelief. This just isn't their night!

-----------------------------

Today's show is almost over. Pinkamema spoke, "Well that was surprising."

"Indeed but it is about time things are wrapped up." Golden Heart said as she nods.

"Well, thanks for being here, folks! Sorry that the gossip of the day was lousy. But as they say in the news worlds, 'no news is good news'." Twilight said, giving out a wink to the audience. "Right, Brian?"

"Sure is, Twiley!" Brian exclaims while sitting next to Twilight. "BTW, I hope Shadow Dragon don't mind the special gift that you gave him. Wink!"

"Ugh, right. Okay, Spike, how about taking us out of here?"

Spike appears, saying, "Non-stop gossip for the House of Pony has been provided by..."

----------------------

"Brian's Tales of Equestria! 1001 Tasty Bits to Speak About!"

We see a still of Brian's new book that has the stallion on the cover smirk with question marks floating around him. Now we see a still of Twilight admiring a big photo of Shadow Dragon in secret.

"Find out the shocking secret of Twilight's other crush involving the other version of a well-known Dark Mystic Pony!"

We see Ben looking around nervous as he buys a bow tie that looks like his original from a store.

"What's this? Hoo boy. Why is Ben getting another bow tie that looks like the one Twilight has brought him?"

We see Rainbow, in disguise, at a family reunion with her parents, unknown to them!

"Also, read about the truth involving Rainbow Dash's parents who seem to have come back to life!"

We now see a still of Spike...eating bugs for some reason with the P.M. version of himself and the Drake Trio.

"Oh! That's me eating bugs with my P.M.'s Version and Drake Trio. That was a great time." Spike's voice then became shock and fearful. "Wait a minute?! Me eating bugs?! Hey! Who put that picture up on that?! BRIAN!!! Darn you! I told you not to show about this!"

The promotion ends with the book with Brian's face on it once more.

"Grrr! Get all the tasty snacks on Brian's Tales of Equestria!" Spike's voice now spoke in a low angry voice. "But secrets may be subject to baseless rumors, now if you excuse me..."

-----------

"Well, that's all for today so see you soon. And remember, folks..." Twilight said to the audience who applauds. The mare glares at Brian, tied up, bounded and gagged by the upset Spike, Ben, Nyx and Phobos. "...mum is the word, got it?"

Brian groans a bit. Perhaps from now on, he take a page from one of the Cutie Mark Crusaders' past mistakes: respect ponies and folks' privacy, and keep his big mouth shut!

Author's Note:

Poor Brian, even he can't catch a break. Oh well. In the next episode, 'The Band Who Comes to Dinner', it's a special tribute to Equestria Girls as everyone at the club are humans (or anything else). The gang expects some critics to give a review on their club, but thinks that the Dazzlings are the critics, forcing them to give the girls what they want. But are they the critics or is it someone elses? Read, review and suggest!

This chapter references episodes of the ponies' actual shows as well as some of my and Power Master's fan-fictions.

Lemony Gems appeared in the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic comic book, along with Buck Withers.