• Published 11th Jan 2014
  • 2,181 Views, 6 Comments

House of Pony: Season 2 - JusSonic



It's the second season and Twilight and her friends return with some new shorts, new misadventures and new guest stars in their House of Pony!

  • ...
14
 6
 2,181

Episode Seventeen: The Band Who Comes to Dinner

After the last show, Brian is going to focus on the Gossip of the Day segments once in a while (or until everyone calms down from him putting their secrets in a book or elsewhere) while he focus on his book of secrets that folks told him (and keep it from those who wants to burn it). Other than that, the events at the House of Pony continues on per usual. Nothing major has happened so far.

But then, one week, Twilight and her friends decided to do a little tribute...at the same time that they heard of an important critic coming over to inspect their club...

----------------

Spike smirks as he appears...as a dog? The usual announcer spoke, "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I know what you're thinking. Why am I dog, and not a dragon? We'll tell you after my usual call. And now, the only pony who can be at Equestria and Human World at the same time - Twilight Sparkle!"

The audience applauds as Twilight, in her human form, comes onto stage. He grins while exclaiming, "Hey there, everybody! I know what you're thinking. But today is just a special and important tribute to the House of Pony. Everyone is now human for today. So, let's get started. Has anybody saw Red Arsenal and Arsenal? Wow... Talk about having two came from one author."

Red Arsenal and Arsenal, sitting at the same table, laughs while speaking at the same time, "We're very different, not the same. And of course, our history are different - just because we came from the same author."

"All right, everyone. We've got a great show for you all, including some new cartoons coming up. But until then, give it up for the Cutie Mark Crusaders!"

The audience applauds as the girls, dressed up as a new band and are humans, begins playing for them.

-----------

In the backstage area, Twilight goes over to Ben, Nyx and Phobos. The newly reformed dog groans, "Why are most of everyone here humans while Spike and I are dogs?!"

"Just for tonight, Phobos." Nyx assures her friend with a giggle.

"And why are we even doing it?"

"Well, I've heard that a critic is coming to review our club tonight." Brian explains as he came over with a smile.

"Yeah, wait as in tonight tonight?" Ben ask in surprise and shock. "I was told we're doing the human thing as a tribute to Equestria Girls!"

"Gah! Oh my, tonight?!" Rarity gasps as she, Rainbow, Pinkie, Fluttershy and Spike came in as well. "No one told me that a critic was coming!"

"I told Twilight about that and presumed that she told everyone else!" Spike exclaims, saying that he told Twilight about the critics already.

"And I told him to tell everyone else!" Twilight insists in concern. "Okay, now I see why mostly everyone else is in a panic."

"Who is this critic anyway?" Pinkie ask curiously, pondering as to who the critics are.

"Well...I don't know." Spike admits in concern. He and no one else knew who the critic is. "I was told that we must expect some critic tonight."

"Well, you know what, whoever this critic is, everything has to be extra perfect! So, everyone, let's make the club extra special!" Twilight exclaims with a smile, making everyone else nods. They must work to make the club approvable for whoever the critic is.

During this time, Laxtinct tries his best to walk in his human version, no one notices him even when he spoke up, "Darn it. How did Twilight and others get so well with these legs?" The new male looks up, seeing the others. "There they are! Hey guys. I've got a message for you-!"

"Alright, everybody - you know what to do. Let's do it now!"

"Wait! You need to know-" Laxtinct begins to speak but it's too late as everyone left, "...who the critic is..."

---------------------------------------------------

Rainbow groans, trying to roll out a big carpet which is different without her hooves. Laxtinct comes in, exclaiming, "Rainbow, you must..."

With the interruption, the carpet rolls back on Rainbow, knocking her down.

---------------

Laxtinct came over to Pinkie who is speaking to the Bushwoolies, "Okay, Bushwoolies, this place must be spotless, and I mean "spotless".

The Bushwoolies nods as they got to work...literally as they clean off the spots off of everything! Laxtinct came in, exclaiming, "Hey, Pinkie! The critic, it's..." He yelps as the Bushwoolies cleaning off the spots on his new suit before moving on. "Gah!"

------------

Rainbow hums as she got one end of the carpet rolled up, nailing it downward. The girl smiles, thinking as she got this down pat.

Laxtinct came in, calling, "Rainbow! I..." Suddenly he trips over the other end of the carpet, causing it to roll up and making it trapped both him and Rainbow. The girl growls angrily at the meekish Laxtinct. "Oops."

------------

"Rarity, I got to tell you something!" Laxtinct exclaims to Rarity who is coming up to a table.

"Not now, Laxtinct." Rarity said as she came up to the table, speaking to those sitting at it. "All right, every pony. Everyone got to move to a new spot! This table is reserved for someone special, so move it!"

At the table are the villains Smaug, Discord, Nightmare Moon, Crarity, King Sombra, and Tadaka, all of them are shocked that they got to move. Discord frowns as he remarks, "Witch...and without my chaos power, I can't do a thing to get payback!"

-----------

"Awesome!" Rainbow exclaims as she paints on a red carpet. "I should've done that in the first place!'

The girl hops off the painted carpet and heads off, unaware of the footprints on where she was.

-----------

Ben hums as he dusts off the magic mirror, Arabus smiles while saying, "I'm sure you all will be successful. Why, if I was a critic of any kind, the House of the Pony is still the fairest."

"Thanks, Arabus, for a villain." Ben comments to Twilight in approval of his praise.

"Ben, I..." Laxtinct begins to speak, trying to get Ben's attention but the boy waves the rag that he was using around, sending dust onto Laxtinct, causing him to cough like mad.

------------

Shining was outside at his post, waiting until he hears a sound of a horn honking. The man gasps as he saw a big limo coming up that has the license plate '1CRITIC'. This must be the critic!

Inside, Twilight give out the final instructions to the others, "Is everyone ready?"

"Sure am, mommy." Nyx said to Twilight in approval.

"Right, I just hope the critic doesn't mind the changes we have to deal with tonight." Spike remarks, moving around a bit.

"I sure do!" Phobos exclaims in irritation.

"We're ready." Twilight said with a smile. Just then, she spot a panting Laxtinct rushing up. "Oh. Hi Laxtinct, trying to get use to Human feet?"

"Yeah, real funny... Listen, I need to tell you. The critic is-" Laxtinct said as he was about to reveal who the critic is.

But then Shining rush into the club, exclaiming, "The critic is here! Everyone, it's time!"

"Come on, everyone! Let's go!" Twilight exclaims in determination. "And don't forget, whatever the critic want, we will let the critic have it, got it?"

Everyone else nodded as they rush off to greet the critic...all but Laxtinct who slaps himself on the forehead. Isn't anyone going to let him talk around here?!

-----------------

Shining didn't get a good look at the critics as he rushes in upon the arrival. The critic came out...revealing to be Lord Azure who got used to his new legs find. He is joined by none other than Twilight's old friends Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry. The lord has just got the job as a critic to restaurants and clubs, and will be inspecting the House of Pony as the first place to do so.

"How did you get use to these feet? Man, they're hard to walk on. I prefer four legs." Flash said to Sunset in concern, trying his best to move in his new legs.

"You'll get used to it." Sunset comments before turning her attention to Azure. "And Lord Azure, I was surprised of you for choosing us to be your Co-Critics."

Azure smiled as he spoke, "Since Twilight is my student for Dark Magic, I might as well trained you for it. So you can be ready for it."

"But why us for coming here? You're the one supposed to be here, not us." Flash said, reminding Azure that he is the one to be doing the job as critic, not him or Sunset.

"To teach you to be a good judge. From what I had heard, you have good judgment but poor on making comments. So, I'm here to help you to do that."

"Thanks. I won't disappoint you or Princess Celestia or Twilight." Sunset said with a smile as the trio comes into the club, determined not to let him, Celestia or Twilight down no matter what.

"Look. They're coming. Hey, guys!" Flash exclaims, waving to his friends. But to his surprise, Twilight's group just rush by him, Sunset and Azure without stopping. "What the-! Where did they go?"

"I hope it's not serious." Sunset said in concern.

Azure spots Laxtinct arriving, speaking, "Ah... Corporal Laxtinct. I supposed you have accomplished your report to them?"

Lax chuckled uneasily, "Uh... Not exactly."

Azure frowns. He doesn't like the sound of that at all.

-------------

Now at the same time that the real critics entered the club, a trio of familiar girls was checking the limo. It's the Dazzlings, the Rainbooms' enemy who once tried to take over the Human Realm.

Sonata Dusk pouts a bit, looking at the carriage with a Dragon in it, "Aw... I want to have a carriage with a Dragon. It shows everyone that we're the celeb."

Aria Blaze sighed as she shakes her head, "Too bad for it. Sure wish we could have that like now."

"True... But with our gems restored, we can take this as our advantage." Adagio Dazzle said thoughtfully. Now if only there's some way to make it happen.

At this point, Twilight's group came up, seeing three figures near the limo. One of them must be the critic, but no one told them that he or she will be bringing any friends with him or her.

"Mr. Critic?" Twilight spoke, making the Dazzlings startled as they turn around. The princess and her group looks shocked and confused upon seeing them. "The Dazzlings?! What the hay?! You're the critic and any friends that we didn't know of until now?!"

"What, is this a joke?" Fluttershy ask puzzled.

"If it is, I don't like it." Rarity groans a bit in concern.

"Are you any of you three the critics we're expecting...along with any friends we weren't told about or what?" Ben ask the Dazzlings in concern.

Sonata giggled uneasily, "It's not what you think! Honest!"

Aria nodded while adding, "We're not causing any troubles. We were just-"

Adagio gasped, "Critics!" The leader smirked secretly. Yes, this misunderstanding can work in the Dazzlings' favor, especially when it comes to free food and service in exchange for a good reason. "Yes... We are the Critics. And you better give us what we desire, or you'll get a bad review. Now if you excuse us, Princess... We'd best be get going..."

The Dazzlings headed off at once into the club. Twilight groans in worry. This is going to get bad.

While being away from earshot, Aria frowns as she ask Adagio, "What was that, Adagio?! Are you trying to get us into trouble?"

"Yeah. We're not the critics. We'll be in trouble if they find out about it." Sonata said in worry, fearing that she will get into trouble if anyone else finds out the truth.

"They won't. Besides they think we're the critics, and so we will be." Adagio explains clearly to her pals. "They don't who the real critic is. And it's best to shut it until the whole night is over. After all, we want the attention. We got one. We're the celebs now."

Aria and Sonata smirked, getting the idea. Both said, "Yeah..."

"If anything goes wrong, the sound of our voice will win their hearts. All will turn against them for good."

"Can't wait for that." Aria said with a slight chuckle. Maybe this will teach the Rainbooms to beat and humiliate them at the last Battle of the Bands.

"But we can get all the boys right? Laxtinct is here! And I can't wait to see him. He and I are so going on a date!" Sonata exclaims cluelessly, much to the irritation of her pals.

"Gimme a break..."

"No. It's best that we keep to ourselves. And we don't want any him or his forces find out that we're a fraud." Adagio said sternly to her colleagues. Even if Twilight's group was fooled, not everyone else would be. "After all, Lord Azure has a connection to Celestia. We play low and have our fun..."

Unknown to everyone, the real critic, Azure Phoenix, and his group of Sunset and Flash are beginning their work sitting down. The Dazzlings are about to make the staff's job a living Tartarus.

----------

The activities continue on at the House of Pony. Golden Heart, as a human, spoke, "Humans for today and seems the Dazzling's tricked everyone in thinking that they're the critics."

"Indeed but how about we serve the real ones and explain to them the details?" Pinkamena suggests to Golden Heart. He nods and gets up, she follows as they're ready to serve the real critics

On the stage, Twilight smiles as she spoke, "All right. We got a brand new Rainbow Dash cartoon!"

"Are you kidding me?!" Aria remarks in annoyance, causing everyone to look at her and her Dazzling pals. "Who wants to watch that show? It's so boring."

Rainbow fumes angrily at Aria, glaring at her. She wants to go over there and confront that brat, but can't out of fear of getting a bad review for the club.

Sonata nodded as she said happily, "Yeah... She's old news. I want to watch something more funny than her."

Adagio smirked as she suggests, "I know... Let us watch Drago's cartoon. He's much more interesting than the rest."

Rainbow Blaze, Rainbow's father, looks angry as he protest, "Hey! There's nothing wrong with my daughter's cartoons!"

Firefly (Rainbow's mom) nods in agreement as she said, "Yeah. Why don't you shut up and let us watch what cartoons they have?!"

Twilight sighed as she said, "Sorry, Rainbow's Parents - I really want to start this but I'll have to give what the critics want. Sorry, Rainbow Dash."

"It's okay. Just start the cartoon." Rainbow said bitterly.

"Here's a brand new cartoon starring Drago the Dragon."

Everyone applauds as the first cartoon of the night begins.

---------------

JUSSONIC PRESENTS...

A LORCAN AND SPIKE CARTOON

Lorcan's Mix-Up

It was afternoon in Ponyville. Spike and Lorcan are inside an electronic store, purchasing a fax machine for Lorcan.

"All right, perfect, I'll take it!" Lorcan exclaims, smirking at the machine as he purchases it. Spike helped his brother as the two leave the store with the fax machine. Lorcan hums the My Little Pony theme song. "Hey, Spike. Thanks for helping me out."

"Hey, anything for my big brother." Spike said to Lorcan with a chuckle. "Give me time and I will help you hook this baby up!"

Of course, as the two Dragons head on, they fail to see a familiar one digging through some garbage cans and stop upon hearing them whistle. After peeking out, Drago smirks and stops the two, saying, "Well, if it isn't my 'favorite' cousins."

"What do you want, Drago?" Lorcan ask Drago bitterly.

"Yeah, leave us alone. And by the way, we're not cousins!" Spike snaps right back at Drago.

Drago spots the fax machine, chuckling as he ask, "What's up with that machine, chickens?"

"A fax machine, duh..." Lorcan remarks, rolling his eyes. What? Drago never seen a fax machine before?

"For what, little Dragons?"

"Hello? To fax ponies and everyone, duh...." Spike points out to Drago clearly.

"Really? Like who?" Drago ask, arching an eyebrow in amusement.

"Like minding your own business!" Lorcan and Spike snaps in irritation. Doesn't Drago have anything else better to do than to get on those two's nerves?

When the crosswalk on the side lit up green on the walk sign, Spike and Lorcan heads off. Drago spots the fax machine's cord. He smirks evilly while stepping on the cord. Spike and Locan yelps as they were stopped, falling down as a result.

"Ha ha ha! Hey, why don't you two chickens fax me sometimes? You know where to reach me! Ha ha ha!" Drago laughs cruelly as he heads off. Spike and Lorcan got up, picking up the fax machine. Thankfully it's undamaged.

Lorcan gave an angry glare at Drago; that jerk!

----------

Upon return to the castle, Spike and Lorcan got to work on setting the fax machine up. The baby Dragon sighs as he said, "All right. This machine is a cinch to use. Just put in a paper of what you want to send in this and send a copy to their fax machine...or whatever it is that they used."

"Grrr!" Lorcan growls angrily, recalling the treatment he and Spike went through before. The former villain picks up a piece of paper, dip a quill in ink and begins to write. "Oh, Drago wants us to fax him, huh? Well, you know what? I WILL WRITE HIM A FAX!"

"And what are you going to send?"

"'To that stupid creep! You stink, I hate you! HERE'S YOUR STUPID FAX, UGLY! Signed, Lorcan. P.S. Spike hates you too’!"

With a smirk, Lorcan put the paper into the fax machine and put in a random number. Of course, in the progress, the Dragon was dialing in a lot of buttons at the same time. He then pressed the 'ENTER' key, resulting in the paper to be faxed out.

Once the original message came out, Lorcan grabs it and throw it into the trash bin, sighing, "Ah, good to get that out of my system. Drago is in for a big surprise."

"Err, Lorcan? You do know how to use that thing, right?" Spike ask in concern, wondering if his brother would know how to use the fax machine since he was pushing a lot of buttons.

"Hey, I may be a scarred ruler but even I am not bad like Luna." Lorcan pauses as he smiles lovingly at a photo of his filly-friend, Princess Luna. "Oh yeah! In all that moment, I almost forgot the reason why I brought this: to send Luna a fax. Luckily, they got a fax machine for her at the Canterlot Castle."

Lorcan took out another piece of paper and use the quill once more. He reads out loud what he's writing, "'To the love of my life, I cannot live without you. You're the best individual I've ever known. Love, Lorcan'."

Lorcan licks the paper then puts it into the machine, dialing in a random number, once again pushing multiple buttons at the same time. The Dragon press the 'ENTER' key, sending the paper to be faxed out before printing over to Lorcan who takes it.

"I sure hope you know what you're doing." Spike said to Lorcan in concern.

"Relax, this baby works wonders." Lorcan said to his brother proudly. Luna will love his fax!

-----------------

An hour later, Lorcan and Spike was playing a game of cards when a knock came at the door. The two went over and open it. To their annoyance, there's Drago waiting outside.

"Hello, Drago." Lorcan said bitterly to Drago.

"Got our fax, buddy?" Spike ask bitterly, he prepares himself to the angry words that Drago is about to give out here.

But to the two's surprise, Drago just smile, laughing while saying, "Awww, Spike, you don't need to speak for Lorcan! And Lorcan, no need to be modest! You are actually sweet! Wow, didn't know you like me all along! I knew you were the right cousin to be with."

"Wait, what?" Lorcan ask in confusion. What is Drago talking about? He noticed a paper in the evil Dragon's claws and took it. To his shock, it's the same one that he send Luna. "Wait, how did you get this?!"

"Come on, no need to be shy, buddy! You sent it to me, remember?"

"Let me see that!" Spike exclaims as he took the letter from Lorcan and looks at the top. Indeed, the message is identical to what his brother wanted to written to Luna...and to his horror, the top reads "FAX: To Drago". "Oh no!"

"Wait, if you got this fax, that means..." Lorcan said, his eyes widened in horror. That must mean that nasty fax that he was going to send to Drago...must've got send to Luna instead! "Oh horse feathers!"

The two Dragons rush back into the house, slamming the door. Drago looks confused by the reaction, but shrugs it off, saying, "See you later, cousins!"

Inside, Lorcan quickly dial the number for the castle, Spike yells out, "Lorcan! You should've have me send the faxes to the right folks!"

"I know! Ugh, I can't believe I send Luna the wrong fax! If she reads it, she will think that I don't like her...and you don't either!" Lorcan exclaims, taking a deep breath as he waits during the dial tone. "And trust me, if you think seeing me angry was rough, you don't wanna see Luna when she gets ticked off!"

The two Dragons looks nervous. Luna would be furious if she reads the fax and believes that Lorcan and Spike hated and insulted her! This won't be good! They waited for Luna to pick up her phone.

Then a familiar voice is heard, "Greetings, ponies. This is Princess Luna using this modern day phone."

"Luna, listen, I..." Lorcan said awkwardly, wanting to explain the fax.

"I do apologize for missing your call however, but I'm not in the castle at the moment because I am either doing my royal duties or else what. Please leave your message after the beep and I will get back to you when I can."

Lorcan hangs up the phone, sighing in relief. Spike spoke, "What? What did Luna say?"

"She isn't there, I got her answering machine. Luna probably didn't check her fax machine messages yet." Lorcan said to Spike in concern. "Listen, we will use my teleportation power to get there. If she's gone when we arrive, I can get rid of the fax before she reads it."

"Good idea. Come on!"

Lorcan activates his teleportation power as he and Spike jumps into the portal to Canterlot.

-----------

Lorcan and Spike arrives outside the castle, on the ledge to Luna's tower. As they climb to a window, they spotted the fax machine where the message is there. All the two got to do is open a window and get that fax.

But just as Lorcan was about to open the window, he yelps as Luna came into the room, forcing him to duck. Crud! Luna's back. Hopefully she doesn't notice the fax and...

"What's this?" Luna ask, making the brothers gulp and peek through the window. Lorcan groans as his love saw the fax and picks it up. "One of those faxes my sister spoke of."

"Oh no, we're too late!" Lorcan exclaims in worry.

"We're dead. Luna is going to make war in Ponyville just to get at us." Spike said worried, fearing that Luna will go crazy and make war in Ponyville for vengeance on her lover and his brother for allegedly insulting her!

"Well, perhaps I could read it now...but I must not be bothered as I'm late for my mane appointment right now." Luna said thoughtfully as she put the fax into her purse. "This shall be in the royal purse until I read it later."

The two hid near the balcony doorway and was blow off as Luna flew out of the tower, heading off on her way. She didn't see the two brothers falling to the ground below hard. Luckily, they survive but are shaken.

"Luna, wait!" Lorcan exclaims frantically as he got back up. But Luna is out of earshot. "Now what? We got to get to the salonist and get that fax back!"

Without warning, a flying car came up before a door opens up. To the two brothers' dismay, there's Drago who smiles, saying, "Hey, cousins! Want a lift?"

"Where did you get this? And what are you even doing here?" Spike ask Drago, wondering how his enemy got the flying car and was here in the first place.

"I thought I might treat my favorites to a hang out." Drago chuckles as he pulls Spike and Lorcan right into the car. The two were buckled in before the enemy begins driving. "So, how about a movie?"

"For flying out loud! Listen, about the fax, it was a stupid mistake, okay?! I shouldn't even send it to you in the first place, stupid!" Lorcan snaps to Drago in frustration. Of course, upon hearing that, the villain slams on the brakes, causing the brothers to lurch in their seat and hitting the air bag.

"Oh, I get it. After all we went through, you want to be enemies again?!"

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying, you horn head!"

"Fine, then get out of my car!" Drago exclaims furiously as he kicks Spike and Lorcan out of the car before flying off.

The two lands on the ground hard, Spike feels his tail while groaning, "Ugh! Unbelievable."

Spike and Lorcan saw that, to their luck, they are outside the mane salon! As they peek into the window, they saw Luna sitting at one of the blow dryer machines, having her mane done while reading a magazine. Her purse is at her hooves, unattended.

Lorcan smirks, this is perfect. He motions Spike to wait here before sneaking into the mane salon. The Dragon ducks behind every chair, with one being occupied by Fleur Dis Lee who was having her own mane done. Lorcan, making sure that no pony is looking, grabs the purse and snuck back outside. Spike nods as he and Lorcan makes a run for it.

By bad timing, Luna's mane got done as she turns the machine off, using her magic to lift it. As the princess reaches for her purse, she saw, to her shock that its shock, causing Luna to gasps, "My purse!"

"I got it!" Lorcan exclaims as he runs to a nearby corner with Spike.

"Right, now open that purse, get that fax and..." Spike said with a nod.

But before Spike continue as they walk off with Lorcan preparing to open the purse to get the fax, the two run into someone: the thief known as Rough Diamond that Applejack, Rarity, Apple Bloom, Babs Seed, and Trixie were able to capture back in Manehattan. She escaped from prison and is now trying to steal valuables.

"Gah! Rough Diamond!" The Dragons gasps, recognizing the thief.

"Hey, it isn't what you think." Lorcan said in concern to Rough Diamond. "I am no purse snatcher."

"No, but I am!" Rough Diamond exclaims as she grabs Luna's purse. "You're in my territory, you Dragons!"

"Hey!" Spike exclaims as Lorcan snaps the purse right back. "That belong to Princess Luna!"

Rough Diamond grab the purse back, exclaiming, "Good! That gives me the better reason to have it! It's mine now! Ha! It's worth breaking out of prison for this!"

Soon all three are fighting over the purse, grabbing it back and forth. Lorcan took the purse and hits Rough Diamond with it. The two make a run for it, only for Rough Diamond to grab them both by the tail.

"Give it here!" Rough Diamond demands furiously.

"You want it? You got it!" Lorcan growls as he slashes at Rough Diamond's feet. The thief screams, holding her injured feet until Spike kicks her right into a nearby garbage can.

Spike and Lorcan sighs, thinking that's the worst is over. That is until a familiar voice exclaims in the Royal Canterlot Voice, "THAT'S THE FIEND, SPANISH STEELE!" The two Dragons gasps as they saw Luna pointing in their direction, and General Spanish Steele is with her! "THE RUFFIAN WHO DARES TO STEAL OUR PURSE!"

"Wait, Luna, let me..." Lorcan said nervously, wondering how he will get out of this one now.

"All right, you're coming with me, you criminal!" General Spanish Steele exclaims sternly as he took out a pair of hoof-cuffs.

Spike gulps as Lorcan gave a nervous smile, holding up the purse. Looks like he's going to prison for good. But to the brothers' surprise, Spanish Steele just went by them and put the cuffs on Rough Diamond, much to their confusion.

"We got word that you escaped the Manehattan prison, Rough Diamond!" General Spanish Steele exclaims sternly as he takes Rough Diamond to the waiting Royal Guard car.

"Wait, sir! That Dragon Lorcan stole it first!" Rough Diamond protests innocently, but yelps as she got thrown into the Royal Guard car.

"Yeah, right. Lorcan is reformed now! You honestly expect me to think he would risk jail time by trying to steal his own love's purse? I am not stupid and naïve like the cops you deceived back in Manehattan!"

Lorcan and Spike looks surprised. Luna and Spanish Steele thought that Rough Diamond stole the princess's purse! Looks like Lorcan got away with it.

"Lorcan, I thank you for getting my purse back! You're the best Dragon boyfriend a princess like me could asked for." Luna said happily as she hugs Lorcan as she kisses him on the cheek, making him blush. "You must've ccme to visit me and saw Rough Diamond swiping my purse, getting it back!"

"Oh, well, it was nothing, here you go." Lorcan said lovestruck as he give his love her purse back.

"Lorcan, wait, the fax." Spike said nervously, remembering the reason that Lorcan took the purse in the first place.

Luna opens her purse, looking inside as she said, "Well, everything is still here. Oh yes, I remember." The princess uses her magic to get the message out. "My fax, I guess I can read it now."

"Wait, the fax!" Lorcan exclaims in horror. "Wait, Luna!"

"Why?" Luna ask puzzled. She begins reading the message out loud, "'My dearest sister, I must warn you to beware as I got word that Rough Diamond has escaped from the Manehattan prison and would most likely try to steal your purse while you're having your mane done. Sincerely, Princess Celestia'."

Spike and Lorcan looks dumbstruck. So Luna never got the insulting message! All that trouble for nothing. Lorcan sighs, deciding that it's best to drop the matter.

Spike however in shock ask, "Wait, that message was from Princess Celestia? But then who got the message that Lorcan sent???"

------------

In another universe, in the office of Lauren Faust, the woman was busy at work when a fax came out of her machine. She took it and reads the message, looking a bit confused.

"Huh? Who's Lorcan? And Spike? What did I ever do to them?" Lauren ask bewildered, unaware of what has happened in the world of Equestria.

THE END

A JUSSONIC PRODUCTION

--------------

Once the cartoon is over, the audience applauds eagerly and excitedly. Another great cartoon now done!

The real critics agrees as they wrote this down. Azure hummed, "So, what do you think, despite the sudden changes?"

Flash smiled as he comments, "That's actually good. I don't mind some changes, as long as it got my friends in it. That's important."

Sunset nodded while saying, "Yeah. That show was great. I was hoping to see Twilight get herself in trouble for sending the wrong fax to Lauren Faust but this will do." The girl giggle playfully, "It's funny enough."

"Not upset or anything about the changes from Twilight and her friends?" Azure ask, arching an eyebrow in interest. Flash and Sunset shook their heads. "Interesting... But I agreed. This show is magnifique."

The Dazzlings were in a table opposite the critics'. Aria, overhearing, ask, "Magna-what? What is that Lord of Northern Ma talking about?"

"Just ignore him, as long as we don't rouse his suspicion, we should be fine." Adagio said to Aria, rolling her eyes.

Sonata calls over to Pinkie, motioning to her empty dishes while asking, "Waitress, I want more tacos please?"

"But you ate everything! Every last one of them!" Pinkie pouts out as Fluttershy came over in concern. Sonata has been calling for more tacos and the kitchen's almost out.

Fluttershy nodded as she adds, "We're almost out."

"Trying to cheat us?" Adagio ask with a secret smirk, pretending to be upset. "Fine then, I guess we'll have to write the review now."

Pinkie yelped, "I mean there might be some leftover. Don't worry, we'll get it."

The waitresses rush off, hoping to at least find one taco. Fluttershy said, "Oh dear... I don't like it."

"You and me both."

As Pinkie and Fluttershy are out of earshot, Aria smirks as she comments to Adagio, "Nice one, Adagio."

"Alright, more Taco Tuesday!" Sonata cheers on, waiting so much for her tacos to show up.

Lorcan, in his dog form, was in a seat, eating some tacos when Pinkie and Fluttershy quickly grabs his plate, much to his alarm.

"What the-?!" Lorcan demands in alarm. "What are you doing with my Tacos?!"

"Sorry, Lorcan. We need this for the critics." Pinkie apologizes to Lorcan sadly. She hates to do this but it's for the best of the club.

"Yes, doggy Lorcan. It's too important. We have to give anything that the critics wants." Fluttershy said, feeling sad to do this to Lorcan, especially when he's in his doggy form now.

Lorcan growled furiously, "I don't think so! Nobody steals my tacos!" The dog grabs his plate and makes a run for it. "You're gonna have to catch me to get them back!"

"Lorcan, stop!" Pinkie and Fluttershy calls out as they begin chasing after Lorcan.

As the chase continues onward, the Dazzlings couldn't help but smirk. This night has been an interesting one for them so far!

----------------------

As the bad guys continue their relaxation, they spotted Rainbow nearby. Adagio, smirking, calls over to her, "Hey, Rainbow Crash!"

Rainbow looks annoyed about being called that. Still, she came over, responding, "What's up?!"

"Be a good waitress and bring us the handsome boys you ever have. It's getting boring for a minute."

Rainbow groaned, "Fine." She muttered while heading off, "I am not a waitress. I'm a door girl."

Rainbow need some guys to sit with those Dazzling jerks. The girl got an idea, though she knew that she will hate herself in the morning for it...

-----------

In the Backstage area, Twilight came up to Rainbow who looks a bit guilty about something. The princess spoke, " Rainbow, where's Ben? I need him to do something."

"Yeah... About that. I'm very sorry." Rainbow groans as she rubs the back of her head in guilt. "I didn't want to do this! Honest!"

"What's wrong?"

Rainbow points out to the audience, making Twilight look. To her shock and anger, there're Ben, frowning as he sat at the table near Adagio, with Rainbow's boyfriend Soarin' sitting near Aria, and Brian sitting near an unhappy Sonata. All boys were asked by Rainbow to hang with the Dazzlings. They didn't like the order and idea, but with the review in the air, they had no choice.

Adagio whistled, patting Ben on the shoulder as she comments, "Now this is what I'm talking about. I have the Prince of Friendship as my boyfriend. After all, Twilight chose Shadow Dragon than him."

Aria giggled while hugging the uncomfortable Soarin', "So as my Wonderbolt."

Sonata cried and sobbed, "I want my Lax! I want him now!"

Ben groaned as he pushes Adagio off, scowling, "Okay first off, Twilight didn't choose my brother-in-law's good version! Just because she has a crush, doesn't mean she loved him more than me! And I'm not your boyfriend!

"Yeah, me too. I only come here to help Rainbow Dash! Not date with you!" Soarin' exclaims at Aria as he got her off of him.

"Seriously? Why didn't you invite him?" Brian ask Sonata. He knew that she likes Laxtinct but Brian himself had to be picked instead!

Sonata explains sadly to Brian, "Adagio won't let me, so I have to choose you as my boyfriend."

Unfortunately, Laxtinct happened to come nearby at this moment and saw what Sonata is doing. In horror, he spoke while shuddering a bit, "What?! How- how could you?!" And the boy starts crying, believing the worst: that Sonata has went and left him for someone else! "I thought you love me! How could you betray me?!"

"Lax, it's not you think!"

Laxtinct cried and sobbed as he ran away from her. This causes Sonata and maybe some of the audience members near the Dazzlings' table to feel a bit terrible for both him and Sonata.

"Wow, Sonata and Laxtinct. Who knew?" Brian ask, whistling in amazement.

"I wonder what the two saw in each other in the first place." Soarin' said, wondering what Laxtinct saw in a girl like Sonata.

"Well, maybe both are a bit clueless...no offense towards them of course." Ben said, expecting that the clueless factor is in question here.

Adagio of course just scoffs, waving off the boys' comments as she remarks, "Who cares? We're just enjoying the show."

"Besides, I'd never like that guy." Aria remarks, admitting her dislike towards Laxtinct, much to Sonata's further sadness.

"Just remember, when this is over, I'm getting back to Twilight." Ben said bitterly to Adagio.

"You don't need her. You have me. Give me a kiss." Adagio said with a slight smile to Ben, much to his shock and horror.

"So as mine." Aria remarks with a cruel laugh.

Ben and Soarin gasped in alarm, "Now wait-!"

Adagio and Aria kissed Ben and Soarin's's lips passionately and hard. The boys struggled and moaned in annoyance and anger, avoiding in giving in to their kiss. Brian patted on Sonata's back as she cried and sobbed in sadness. Why didn't Laxtinct kiss her like that?!

Shadow Dragon (PM Version) looks at the scene in disgust, exclaiming angrily by Adagio's words, "Unbelievable! She dare use the rumors to flirt with him because Twilight (JusSonic) had a crush on me. I already have my own Twilight."

Back in the backstage, Twilight groaned in anger, "How dare she-?!"

"This is so not we agree on!" Rainbow exclaims in anger. She only agree for the boys to hang with the Dazzlings, not for a make-out! "If they weren't the critics, I would have given them hard punches!"

---------------

A couple of moments later, the Dazzlings were getting bored with this. They want some real entertainment, right!

"Hello! Don't you girls have the entertainment to do? I'm getting bore here!" Aria snaps at the stage in frustration. The guests are getting fed up with the Dazzlings and their demands, along with their attitude problem.

Twilight was irritated by the Dazzlings’ complaints and flirting with the boys. Yet she sighed calmly while coming back onstage, "Alright, let's give what the critics want. The Cutie Mark Crusaders are up next!"

Adagio just scoffs rudely, "Oh, please... Who wants them? They are the worst entertainers I ever heard of. We demand true entertainment!"

Aria nods in agreement, adding, "We want real ones! We want real ones! We want my real ones!"

Sonata cried and screamed while putting her face in her hands, "I want my tacos! I want to punish myself for betraying Lax!"

Applejack looks a bit ticked off by Adagio and Aria's mean words towards her sister and her band. She calls out from the projector room, "Hey! Mah sister is 'e real entertainment! Nobody talk rash about her, especially 'de critics!"

Rarity agrees with Applejack as she calls out from the backstage area, "Indeed. You all will pay for your insults one day! My Sweetie Belle is the best, not the worst!"

Rainbow stood nearby with Rarity, remarking, "Someday, I'm gonna make you eat those words! And I'm not one happy mare after what you did to my Soarin! Insult Scootaloo, you're gonna be sorry for that!"

Sunset, writing in her notebook, glares at the fake critics, snapping, "There's nothing wrong with the House of Pony's entertainment! You three are annoying!"

"They're right! Let Twilight and her friends do what they're good at!" Flash exclaims in agreement with his girlfriend.

Even Megatron, the Prime version, agree with that, the Decepticon is having enough of the Dazzling brats. He demands, "Indeed... Do you mind?! I'm trying to have my own relaxation!"

"In case if you hadn't notice, we do mind." Adagio snaps rudely at the ruler of the Decepticons. "Can someone throw Galvatron's twin out of here. He's bugging me!" Megatron fumes angrily, wanting to send the girl to the pits of Cybertron for that.

Starscream (Prime) angrily demands, "How dare she?! She dare insult Lord Megatron?!"

Shockwave (Prime) remarks in disgust, "Most illogical and disrespectful..."

Soundwave (Prime) nods in agreement as he remarks, "Affirmative..."

"Honestly! Even I can't stand the Chaos they're spewing." Discord remarks in disgust.

"Someone do something about them!" Baby Lickety-Split complains with a groan.

"They are simply awful!" Rainbow Dash, the Gen 3 version, whines a bit in annoyance. "Even our Rarity wouldn't be that demanding."

"That's true and I usually be polite about it!" Rarity, Gen 3 version, said in agreement.

"Will someone shut the idiots up?!" Tirek complains as his brother Scorpan nodding in agreement. "I am this close to turning ponies into Dragons again and tear this place apart!"

Sonata sniffed in sadness as she ask, "Can we get comedy? It makes me feel better."

"Good thinking, Sonata." Aria said. For once, Sonata came up with an idea that the Dazzlings can agree on! She calls out to Twilight, "Give us a comedy roast."

"I could do it now!" Flash exclaims furiously, glaring at Adagio and Aria.

"Me too! That would shut your yapping." Sunset remarks bitterly and in agreement.

Azure puts his hand onto the table to keep Flash and Sunset from leaving. He spoke, "Flash, Sunset, remain calm and enjoy the show."

Sunset and Flash groans but they nodded, repeating to themselves, "Just enjoy the show. Everything will be fine in the end. Twilight and her friends can handle it."

Sunset groaned in annoyance though, "I still don't like it." The Dazzlings are causing trouble, yet they can't do a thing about it.

Flash nodded in agreement, adding, "You and me both, Sunset."

Twilight sighed, may as well give the "critics" what they want. The host spoke to the audience reluctantly, "Okay then. Coming up next - we're gonna have a celebrity roast. But for now, let's hear it from-!"

"The Three Blank Flanks!" The Dazzlings exclaims at once. The Cutie Mark Crusaders gave angry glares at the three for that insult. They want to insult them right back or get those three, but knew that they couldn't out of fear of getting a bad review.

"Ah wish Ah could duct tape them." Apple Bloom mumbles quietly to her friends.

Sweetie Belle nods in agreement as she whispers, "II sure wish I could turn them into a frogs."

"I sure I wish I could kick them out." Scootaloo said quietly to her friends.

Regardless, the CMC plays for the audience though a bit half-heartedly. Twilight meets up with her friends backstage, they are upset by the "critics" and their demands so far, especially when it comes to insulting the CMC.

"You okay, you three?" Twilight ask Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow in concern. "And I'm really sorry for what those Dazzlings said, those awful words, about your sisters."

"Ah'll be fine. Ah sure wish we could do something about those Sirens." Applejack said bitterly as she clutch a fist. "They insulted our sisters an' guests too much."

"Indeed. They're demanding too much! We need get rid of them now. The House of Pony is going to become a laughing stock." Rarity said angrily. Review or not, those Dazzlings should not get away with what they're saying or doing here.

"I'm with Rarity. I'd say we lure them to a trap and trap them for good. That would shut them up. This is a payback for making my parents upset." Rainbow said, the girl is still furious over what her real parents had to go through tonight.

"I know. But leave the thinking to me. I'll try and figure it out on how to deal with them, without us risking getting a bad review." Twilight said in agreement. There must be a way to get back at those Sirens without getting a bad risk.

Though, the question is, how?

-----------

At their table, the real critics front in concern. Why is Twilight kept calling the Dazzlings critics? Something isn't right here. They make plans to talk to Twilight about this...once the next cartoon of the night is over at last.

As the Dazzlings continue walking, not one of them saw that Ben, Soarin' and Brian has snuck away, putting in dummies in their places so that the bad guys wouldn't notice at first as they were distracted. Mostly because the three Sirens are watching Pinkie and Fluttershy chasing Lorcan, trying to get the tacos from him.

"Lorcan, please! We need those tacos!" Fluttershy calls out to Lorcan in concern.

"Please, come back! We're gonna get bad review if you don't give us the tacos!" Pinkie exclaims frantically to the fleeing LOrcan.

"Go away! Leave me and my tacos alone!" Lorcan snaps angrily to the two waitresses.

By this time, Adagio yawns as she calls out, "Okay, no more music, we're getting bored here!"

"Okay, this is serious. Can't these girls be quiet for once," Flash remarks, getting fed up with the Dazzlings. He doesn't mind Sonata, but Adagio and Aria are another story!

"I know but why aren't Twilight and her friends doing anything with them?" Sunset ask in concern.

"It's time to find out on what is going on." Azure said sternly. "I have the feeling that they've being fooled by the Dazzlings."

"I have that thoughts too. They're avoiding Laxtinct. Sonata never avoided him because she like him so much." Flash said in suspicion. He knows that Sonata would never want to avoid Laxtinct, unless she has no choice but to do so.

"Yeah... Something is fishy..." Sunset said in agreement, frowning.

"But until the next cartoon is over, we will do nothing until then." Azure said, reminding the two of the plan at hand here.

"But Lord Azure-!" Sunset and Flash begins to protest, but Azure holds up a hand somewhat.

"Just enjoy the show. Everything will be fine in the end. Twilight and her friends can handle it."

Aria bored spoke, "How about playing a Ben cartoon, you know, just for your former beau Benny here?"

"Yeah, ri..." Adagio stops as she and her group saw the dummies. "HEY! He, Soarin' and Brian are dummies!"

"Now, that isn't nice to call them that." Sonata said offended, unaware of what Adagio is really talking about.

"Okay, folks, what the critics wants, we will give it to them." Twilight said with a weak smile on stage. The audience applauds as the next cartoon of the night begins.

------------

JUSSONIC PRESENTS...

Maestro Ben 3 - Flight of the Bumblebee

"Good evening, everyone. Welcome to another performance at the Ponyville Concert Hall. Tonight, our infamous conductor, Ben mare, returned to give out his rendition of the infamous 'Flight of the Bumblebee', which was made by famous opera writer, Nikolas Dragon-Korsakov'. Give him a moment of silence if you please."

As the curtains open up, Ben, in his usual conductor's outfit, came up to the podium. With a smile, the stallion waves his conductor's stick up to get the music wait. As the spotlight appears on him, the music begins to play.

Ben spins around, conduction a fast melody with the cellos. All was starting to go well, until the Earth Pony hears a buzzing sound. Sure enough, there's a bumblebee who came in and out of nowhere, scaring the other instruments much to Ben's surprise as the music kept on playing.

As the bumblebee comes near Ben, he gave out a frown while trying to use his stick to fight off the stinger of the invading bee. Ben was forced to drop his conducting stick and duck, avoiding the bee. Ben glares at the intruder, waving a hoof in protest as he is ruining the performance. The bee just stuck his tongue out at him, mocking the hero while zooming down, ruining his mane in the progress.

Ben got ticked off, time to make some action! He heads back to the podium and conducts the instruments to get rid of the bumblebee. They obey and decided to make a stand. The bumblebee flew around, until he realizes that the cellos are now chasing him. The insect screeches and flies off, trying to escape.

However, the horns surround the bee as he tries to fly around, but couldn't get too far as the bee flew into a tuba, getting blown out and landing on Ben's conducting stick. The Earth Pony waves the stick, causing the intruder to get dizzy, and points it way out. The bee flew out, not wanting to deal with this anymore.

Once the piece is over, the audience applauds as Ben and the other instruments gave a fall as the curtain fell.

"There you have it, the Flight of the Bumblebee, yet another amazing performance by the conductor Ben Mare. While he would do another classical piece, right now, Ben is chasing out a bumblebee that was causing trouble throughout the performance. Once again, thank you and good night."

THE END

A JUSSONIC PRODUCTION

---------------------------

Once the cartoon's over, the audience applauds, enjoying it! Yet another good one!

"Wow, another great cartoon, as well as a delicious meal." Azure comments, sharing his sentiments. Flash and Sunset nods in agreement.

"Ha!" Aria scoffs upon hearing what Azure said. "What do you know, you old goat?"

"More than you know!" Sunset snaps in irritation at Aria's attitude.

Adagio, looking around, spots Sombra, in his human form, with Autumn Gem. She taunts, "Hey, Sombra! Still fighting for your Crystal Empire? Or did you decided to go for the loser kind instead?" Needless to say, the former villain and Autumn Gem gave angry glares at Adagio for that.

Aria smirks as she rolls her eyes to make them look crooked, taunting, "Hey, look! I'm Derpy Hooves, and boy, am I stupid!"

"Did...did you hear what she said about me?!" Derpy sobs as she sat her head on her table, her feelings has been hurt by Aria's mean words.

"It's okay, you are better than that." Dr. Hooves said to Derpy as he pat her on the head comfort. Dinky gave a frown at the Dazzlings, upset that Aria said about her mother.

"Azure, we better do something or they will make everyone leave." Sunset said to Azure in concern.

"You're right, now we go." Azure said as he, Sunset and Flash got up from the table. Time to confront Twilight on what's going on and set things right.

---------------

As Azure's group arrives at the backstage area, Twilight, Ben, Nyx, Spike, Phobos and Rarity are already talking, keeping an eye on the Dazzlings.

"Twilight, we got to do something about those three!" Ben complains to his girlfriend.

"Yeah, they already hurt Miss Hooves's feelings!" Nyx complains. "At this rate, no one would want to come here anymore!"

"I know, but we can't chance getting a bad review!" Twilight protests, pointing out that any action against the Dazzlings would earned their wrath AKA bad review.

"But Twilight, your food was great and the show was great too!" Sunset exclaims, getting the others' attention. "We wouldn't give you a bad review for giving us a great time."

"Wait, review, what?"

"Right, although you need to get the Dazzlings out...Sonata is better, it's the other two who are a problem." Flash said with a shrug.

Twilight pauses, it didn't take long for her to figure out the truth. She ask, "Hang on, Sunset? Flash? You're the real critics?"

"Not just them, but me too." Azure said to the group, surprising them in the progress. "I'm the main one while these two are the critics. Laxtinct was supposed to tell you this earlier."

"Err, well, we didn't give him a chance to tell us." Spike said awkwardly. Hoo boy, Laxtinct was trying to tell his friends who the critics are, and yet they didn’t listen to him!

"Oh no! I'm so sorry, Azure!" Twilight exclaims in shock and guilt. She unknowingly tries to give a good show to the wrong people! "I feel so embarrassed! We all thought that the Dazzlings were the critics!"

"Ugh, they must've been looking at the car at the time." Phobos groans while Pinkie and Fluttershy came in, with the latter holding the struggling Lorcan and the tacos.

"What's going on here?" Fluttershy ask curiously.

"We made a mistake! Lord Phoenix, Sunset Shimmer, and Flash Sentry are the real critics, not the Dazzlings!" Nyx explains the mix-up to her adopted aunties.

"Ooooh, so if they aren't the critics, does this means that we don't have to serve them tacos anymore?" Pinkie ask her friends curiously.

"Yeah, that's actually what it means!" Twilight exclaims with a laugh. She is now relieved that the group doesn't have to put up with the Dazzlings' demands anymore!

Fluttershy lets go of Lorcan, saying, "Lorcan, we're so sorry."

"Yeah, well, good thing too. I ain't giving up my tacos for anyone!" Lorcan remarks, relief that he still get to keep his tacos.

"That still leaves the matter of the Dazzlings." Azure said, remembering that the Dazzlings are still a problem. "If you want to give those Sirens a taste of their own medicine...then go ahead, you have my permission."

"Err, can it just be Adagio and Aria?" Sunset ask in concern. "Sonata so far is the nicest."

"Ha ha ha. Very well, Adagio and Aria then."

"Oh, trust me, I have an idea." Twilight said with a smirk of delight. With the truth revealed, it's time for payback! "Adagio and Aria wanted a roast, right? Well, they will get one alright!"

Most of the group chuckles in delight, oh, this is going to be good.

-------------------

Laxtinct is at his table, basically close to eating himself to death. When I said that, I meant the human is stuffing himself with noodles and sogging! His love has "betrayed" him. What will he move on?

Blazefist and Bladestrike came over, a bit concerned for Laxtinct's behavior. His brother spoke, "Lax? What are you doing here?! Why are you stuffing yourself with noodles and sogging?"

Bladestrike sighed in annoyance "What happen?!"

Blazefist sighed in concern, fearing the worst for his brother, "Please, don't say it's about the Hearts and Hooves day present again..."

Laxtinct cried and sobbed loudly, "Sonata! Why?! Why?! Why?!"

"What is he talking about?" Bladestrike ask, giving an odd look to his friend. Something must've happened!

"She-she-she betrayed me! She betrayed me! Why?! Why must I be the one to get the worse night? Why?!"

Blazefist shakes his head, patting Laxtinct on the back as he said, "I don't know what's really going on. But I'll help. I'm pretty sure it's just a misunderstanding. I mean seriously, Lax. Sonata is too sweet to betray you unless you ticked her off."

"So not!" Laxtinct protests. He didn't do anything to upset Sonata!

Bladestrike then sternly spoke to Laxtinct, "Then, get up. The celebrity roast is about to happen. Lord Azure ordered us to prepare for the Dazzlings. Let's go now."

Laxtinct glumly got up, following the others. He hopes that his beloved Sonata is immune to the roast, which involves insults and nasty tricks. The man would hate himself if that were to happen!

Just then, Spike appears on stage, smirking as he said, "All right; time for the 'critics' to get what they deserved! The House of Pony Celebrity Roast!"

The audience applauds. Adagio chuckles, "About time this dumb show gets celebrity."

"Right, what poor dope will be getting roasted?" Aria ask eagerly. Sonata doesn't respond, nothing will cheer her up now.

"And the roastee, or roastees, are..." Spike said as Twilight points to the screen...as a picture of both Adagio and Aria with stupid looks on their faces appear. "...Adagio Dazzle and Aria Blaze!"

The audience applauds as the Dazzlings, especially the surprised Sonata, ask in alarm, "What?!"

"Oh yes, this will be delightful!" Megatron (Prime) exclaims with glee. Time for some payback fun on the two girls who insulted him earlier!

"Keep your mouth shut, you giant tin can!" Adagio exclaims furiously as she and Aria got up from their table and heads to their table. How dare Twilight tries to backstab them by making them the subjects of the roast! "Hey, Princess! Better change the roastees right now!"

"Yeah, otherwise we will write you a bad review that will end ya!" Aria exclaims furiously in agreement.

"What, you two? Write reviews?" Twilight ask with a laugh. "Please! You two couldn't even write a grocery list!"

Sonata, getting the insult, laughs madly, "Grocery list! Ha ha ha! It's funny because that's true!"

The audience laughs madly, making Adagio and Aria shocked. Boris in his seat laughs as he kicks at the two Dazzlings, sending them packing towards a pillar.

Pinkamena came by, smirking as she calls out, "Hydia! Found your two dumb daughters!" The two Sirens peels themselves off the walls, groaning. "Oops! My bad, just Adagio and Aria, but I can see how I can be mistaken!"

The audience laughs like mad as the two Sirens tries to walk it off, but Golden Heart smirks as he "innocently" kicks them right near the stage's pillars, knocking them both down.

Ben and Rarity came by with the stallion using magic to hold two pies. The girl exclaims with a smile, "From what I heard, both Adagio and Aria once auditioned to be the next members of the Apple Family...named Sour and Rotten!"

"Here's your deserts, Sour and Rotten!" Ben exclaims, throwing the pies onto the two girls' face. The audience laughs like loud as the villains got up, ticked off.

"Is this how you treat the critics?!" Adagio demands furiously to the laughing masses. "Fine, all of you will face our wrath!"

"All of you are so busted!" Aria furiously remarks in agreement.

Sunset, Flash and the Mystic Ponies came up. The girl spoke sternly, "I don't think so, Adagio. We saw and heard what really going on. Your 'critic' days are over now."

"Yeah. The House of Pony remains here forever." Flash said in agreement. "And besides, if you think you can convince the authority to arrest us, then you've gitta face the guests and customers. They would be so 'proud' of it..."

"Fine then... We'll have to sing for them!" Adagio remarks furiously. The staff will pay for this outrage.

"Prepare yourself! We won't go down yet!" Aria exclaims. Both she and Aria begins to sing...but to their surprise and confusion, the two girls are off key and sang lousier, just like what happened when they were defeated! The Sirens looks shocked as they saw that their gems are missing!

"Where aren't hey?!"

"Looking for these?" Blazefist ask, holding up two familiar gems. They must've fell off during the madness! "That's for using Sonata's betrayal and hurting my brother's feelings."

"And above all, you won't cause any more troubles, imposters." Bladestrike remarks, making Adagio and Aria's eyes to shrink a bit. Not good for them!

"Indeed. As the Mexican's way of saying - Adios, amigos for you are fired." Azure remarks to the two Sirens with a smirk.

Blazefist's arms grow on fire then send blasts at Adagio and Aria. They scream as the two girls are send flying right out of the House of Pony.

"And stay out unless you are willing to pay the bill for the trouble you gave us!" Rainbow exclaims with a laugh.

Everyone erupts in happiness, applauding. Those two annoying guests in the House of Pony are gone! Even Sonata is relieved that her friends won't be around to bother her or force them into their mad plans for the night!

"All right, folks, this is the Rainbow Dash cartoon I was going to show tonight!" Twilight announces with a smile to the audience. "With Adagio and Aria out of the way, time we show it at last!"

Rainbow Blaze smiles as Rainbow came over to his and Firefly's table, "About time."

"Yeah... Took you long enough to get to that show." Firefly said to her daughter excitedly. "I want to see what cartoon she's making."

"Thanks. And you're gonna love it, mom and dad." Rainbow said proudly. The audience applauds as the final cartoon of the night appears on the screen.

-----------------

JUSSONIC PRESENTS...

A RAINBOW DASH CARTOON

Rainbow's Grizzily Guest

It is early spring in the Ponystone Park. Animals and bears are still hibernating, but sometimes most would leave to get some nuts and berries. One of those bears in his cave is having trouble sleeping.

Fluttershy's bear friend, Harry, is having trouble trying to get a comfortable spot in his own cave, he has to use a random rock as a pillow! But no matter what happens, the bear cannot sleep at all!

Harry felt a couple of drops on his head, making look up. The cave is leaking...and of course a huge waterfall splashes right onto his head! Make that a big hole in the ceiling! As if that's bad enough, the wind blew Harry flew him to a wall of the cave.

Harry has had enough, he can't live in this cave anymore. The bear needs a place to sleep. When he hears his stomach growling, making him looks down. Harry apparently needs something to eat too. Something has to come by with both of those things, right?

Harry hears a driving sound coming from outside, making him go out. Sure enough, a big RV came in to the area. He's in luck!

Inside the RV is Rainbow Blaze, the father of Rainbow. He and his daughter decided to go out the wild outdoors for some father-daughter bonding time. As they stop by, Rainbow peeks out, smiling as the girl remarks, "Hey, dad! Perfect place to set up our camp!"

"Indeed!" Rainbow Blaze comments as he pushes a button.

As Harry watches on, the RV soon transforms into a log cabin with a nice barnyard. The bear smiles eagerly, one of those new technological mobile homes! Perfect! He watches as Rainbow, a mare that the bear knows whose hangs out with his friend Fluttershy, comes out with her father, both are wearing fisher outfits and holding fishing gears. Looks like the two Pegasi are going fishing!

"Dad, I'm telling you that fishing is not gonna be easy." Rainbow said to her father, commenting on how fishing won't be easy. She should know.

"We shall see, missy. I can guarantee that we'll catch thousands of them." Rainbow Blaze assures his daughter.

Rainbow giggled, "I doubt it."

Harry smirks, waiting until the coast is close. Time to check the place out! The bear sneaks over to the cabin/RV and pulls out a credit card. Don't ask how he got it. Harry put his hand onto the door itself and slides the credit card right past it...only to ends up pulling the door off the hinges when the bear tried to open it!

Harry blinks but goes inside the RV, putting the door back. Oh well, nothing that can't be fixed, right?

Harry turns and gasps at the inside of the RV! It has a kitchen full of food, an entertainment center, and a bedroom upstairs! This place has it all! The bear feels his stomach growling again. Time to eat!

Harry first raids the fridge and eating up some of food. 15 minutes later, he hits the chair, flipping through the channels on the TV.

"Coming up, the Cubs vs. the Bears!" An announcement said on the TV, making Harry changes the channel. "The Three Bear and the Mares who loved them..." The bear changes to the next channel, making him interested. "The Bare Necessities channel!"

15 minutes later, Harry yawns as he got into the bed. The bear is tired. He snuggled in, feeling rested. Nothing can ruin his day now!

Of course, right now at this exact moment, Rainbow and her dad came back from the fishing trip...with mangled rods with a shoe attacked to one of the hooks, a near broken tackle box, and two wet ponies. Yep, their fishing trip was a disaster.

"Told ya." Rainbow remarks to her dad who groans as he threw the fishing rods and tackle box into the garbage.

"Okay, so we aren't good with fishing. We will just have to relax and..." Rainbow Blaze stops, looking concerned as he reaches for the door, but saw that it's a bit off the hinges. "Wait, why is the door hinges broken?"

In concern, the farther and daughter came into the RV and gasps upon seeing the entertainment center now messed up.

"Horse feathers! Somepony has been in our entertainment center!" Rainbow exclaims in shock.

"Someone has been in our kitchen!" Rainbow Blaze exclaims, seeing the ruined kitchen.

Rainbow flew upstairs towards the bedroom, frowning as she spoke, "Somepony has been in our bedroom...and there he is, sleeping in my bed! Ugh, it's Fluttershy's bear pal!" The Pegasus pony flew in and slaps the bear like mad. "Hey, wake up!"

Harry woke up, seeing the angry face of Rainbow...and yelps as he was kicked right out of the cabin/RV.

"AND STAY OUT OF OUR RV, HARRY!" Rainbow exclaims angrily as she fixes the door by the hinges, putting it back into place. "Ugh! I don't know how Fluttershy would put up with him??

Suddenly a knock came at the door just as the two ponies are about to clean the mess up. Rainbow Blaze opens it up, showing Harry on his knees, begging to be let in.

"Sorry, bear, but you got to sleep outside like the other bears!" Rainbow Blaze snaps as he slams the door.

Rainbow Blaze prepares to get to work when another knock came at the door. Rainbow opens it this time, seeing Harry, dressed up like a mare, holding a log with a foal bonnet. The Pegasus pony roll her eyes as she remarks, "Uh, yeah. I know that is just a log. Harry, look! You may be a pal of Fluttershy but we can't let you in here!"

Rainbow slams the door, preparing to head off. But then she hears another knock at the door. Can't that stupid bear take a hint?! The mare opens the door and reveals...Santa Hooves outside, making "Ho Ho Ho" like noises.

"Oh, Santa Hooves!" Rainbow exclaims with a smile as she led "Santa Hooves" in. "Sorry about the mess but we're cleaning it up now."

"Wait, Rainbow! Its summer, Hearth's Warming Eve isn't for a few months!" Rainbow Blaze exclaims, reminding her daughter of the time of the year. "So how could it be..."

Without warning, both ponies are kicked out of the cabin/RV, landing hard on their behinds. The father and daughter groans in irritation. That was no Santa Hooves, that was Harry and he outsmarted Rainbow!

Harry smiles as he prepares to get comfortable, but hears a knock at the door. The bear roll his eyes and goes back to the door, looking around. Upon seeing a package on the doorstep, Harry smiles. A housewarming gift!

Harry left the house, opens the gift and looks inside...but screams in pain as a mousetrap snaps on his nose! Rainbow and her dad, who left the gift, quickly sneaks back into their RV/cabin, satisfied for their trick.

Harry manages to get the mouse trap off after a few minutes, rubbing his nose. The bear frowns, he isn't giving up that easily!

--------------

A little later, Rainbow and her dad set the place back to its original glory. The mare groans, "I got to tell Flutershy what Harry was doing!" Suddenly she hears another knock at the door. "Ugh! That stupid bear again!"

Rainbow Blaze then saw a letter falling through the mail slow, making him go over and picks it up. The stallion gasps as he saw the address, "FREE BITS? Yes!"

"Wait, dad! It might be..."

Too late, Rainbow Blaze opens the envelope, and yelps as Harry came out of it, much to his shock. And sure enough, both ponies are kicked out of the RV/cabin, landing near the porch.

"...Harry up to his tricks." Rainbow said to her dad in annoyance. Tricked by Harry the Bear again!

Harry closes the door, smiling. Both ponies knocks the door, crushing the bear as they turned it around, trying to make him go out. But Harry lean over and got in, sending Rainbow and her dad out. Unbelievable!

"LET US IN!" Rainbow exclaims, trying to open the door.

Rainbow and her dad rush over to the windows, but every time they stopped, Harry goes towards them, closing the windows in a couple normal ways. He closes and locks it, putting blinds on the window; boarding a window up, building a brick wall on one, jail celled a window, and put a scientific door closes right on the window.

The Rainbows tried their best to get to the other windows, but the next few times Harry closed a safe door on one, zipped up another and used a string on another door, closing up the window from the outside. By the time that Rainbow and her dad got to the last window, they are panting from exhaustion, where Harry put up a 'Sorry, We're Closed' sign.

"Dad, this is exhausting." Rainbow groans as she and Rainbow Blaze return to the garbage cans. "We got to get Harry out of our house!"

Rainbow Blaze spots the mangled fishing rod, smirking as he got an idea while taking one out. The father said, "All right, Rainbow. I got an idea. We will show him, honey!"

----------

A few minutes later, Harry was in night wear, preparing to sleep. But unknown to him, a fishing hook came down and grabs him by the clothes. The bear was lifted into the air when he woke up, looking confused. Why is he in the air?

Harry saw a fishing hook on his clothes, gasping in shock. Someone is trying to reel him in! The bear tries to run away while Rainbow and her dad tries to hang on. The mare growls, "Keep on trying, dad! We won't let him take our house without a fight!"

Harry climbs his best to climb downstairs, grunting like mad. While outside, the father and daughter kept on pulling, they aren't giving up without a fight. One side is about to give in!

Harry made it to the main control center, grabbing the level which is the control lever on the RV. The Rainbows were able to pull him away, causing Harry to force the stick to 'drive' and breaks it off entirely! Soon Harry was finally pulled out of the RV via the sunroof. Rainbow and her dad didn't have time to get away as the bear lands on them both.

As Rainbow and her dad got out, Rainbow Blaze snaps, "There! Now..."

But then, the trio hears the RV activating thanks to the stick breaking off. When they turn, the vehicle moves on its own very fast, before crashing and exploding in the distance. Rainbow, her dad and Harry stares in shock. Looks like their home of comfort is gone.

"Great, I hope you're happy." Rainbow Blaze remarks bitterly to Harry who gave him a sheepish smile.

"Come on, we're Pegasus ponies." Rainbow reminds her dad with a sigh. "We can just fly home and..." Suddenly thunder is heard as it begins to rain. Everyone groans.

"Ugh! A thunderstorm! We can't fly in this. Now what will we do?"

The trio spots the cave nearby, having a plan....

----------

A while later, Harry, Rainbow, and Rainbow's dad are inside the cave, sleeping on the rock bed per usual. Rainbow sighs, "Well, dad, we will rest in here for tonight and then fly home in the morning."

"Right, as long as something else doesn't happened before then." Rainbow Blaze said as he looks up to the ceiling. "Wait, isn't that a hole in..."

Without warning, a random waterfall came in, splashing both Harry and the ponies. As they got wet literally, Rainbow and Harry glares at Rainbow Blaze for jinxing the moment.

"You had to say it, dad!" Rainbow scowls in irritation to her dad.

THE END

A JUSSONIC PRODUCTION

----------------

Once the cartoon's over, the audience applauds for that. Another good one out the door!

------------

Sonata is delighted. Her friends had been punished for their wicked deeds, like forcing her to betray Laxtinct and other cruel things. But best of all, the House of Pony folks are giving her and Laxtinct a free spaghetti dinner...just like in Lady and the Tramp!

"Laxitnct, I am so sorry for what I did, really." Sonata said as she eats into her spaghetti.

"I know, I'm sorry for how I reacted too." Laxtinct apologizes right back. Both eaters got the same noodle and kiss each other, making Sonata blush a bit. "Yeah."

"So what are you going to do with Adaio and Aria?"

"No worries. We already got the perfect punishment for them. Heh heh heh."

In the kitchen, the remaining 2 Sirens groans as they have to wash and clean the dishes to pay off their bill for the trouble and such that they gave everyone tonight, and are kept under watch by the Cakes Family.

"Remember, one dish broken and it's added up to your bill, missy!" Mr. Cake exclaims sternly to the two.

"Ugh, why did Sonata get off and we didn't?!" Adagio groans in despair at this.

"It's your fault, Adagio." Aria sighs in irritation. "And I think I broke a nail!"

"Suck it up, stupid human!"

Now back over by the stage, Pinkie happily taps a teacup with a spoon to get everyone's attention. As the audience went silent, Twilight said, "Thanks, Pinkie. Okay, folks, our show is almost over, I'm glad everyone had done well in their human, or whatever they got forms. But before we finish things off, the time has come for our big review! Azure Phoenix, Sunset, Flash? If you be so kind?"

The spotlight lands right on the real critics. Sunset, getting up, smiles as she said, "Hey, of course. As one of the real critics, it is a great honor to give the House of Pony one big recommendation for everyone!"

"Same here, five stars, two thumbs up, and its pleasure being your guest tonight!" Flash exclaims, agreeing with his girlfriend on this.

Azure finishes things off, "I believe it's my turn. As the main leader of critics and representative to Princess Celestia's honor, I'm truly honored to be here. Despite some messes and sudden changes, the House of Pony had remain calm and steady in handling the difficult situation no matter what it takes, unless the customers proved to be problematic. The food proved to be fresh, delicious and good taste. The working and management service proved well indeed. And the show is well narrative. Therefore, I give the House of Pony of being a five-star rating restaurant and approved by yours truly. I am honored."

The audience applauds. Twilight, smiling, exclaims, "Hey, thanks, Lord Phoenix, and thank you everyone! Of course, I couldn't have done it without my faithful friends and crew! All right, Spike, take us out of here!"

"Will do, Twilight!" Spike exclaims, smiling that the show will soon be over and he will be back in his Dragon form come the next show. "The House of Pony review, courtesy of..."

-------------------

"... Lord Azure's Dining by Master Talent."

We see a still of Azure holding a book which said 'Dining by Master Talent' that has the tag 'Two Thumbs Up' on it.

"Azure Phoenix is known for understanding and make use of ponies or species' talents. Whether it's a romantic café..."

Now we see Azure sitting next to Captain Hoofbeard and mermare Jewel in a romantic café.

"...or a sit at a local Chinese Restaurant. Without some crazy rebels."

Azure was looking outside at some crazy rebels while eating some Chinese food in a Chinese Restaurant.

"Lord Azure reviews everything from cozy and delicious cakes and sweets..."

We see Azure sitting next to Firefly (Gen 1) and Twilight (Gen 1) as Megan is serving some cakes and sweet.

"...to craziest tea parties."

Now we see Rarity and her friends, the Gen 3, splashing a lot of tea around while Azure is writing down something in his food. Now we see a still of Azure holding his book once more.

"It's Lord Azure's Dining by Master Talent. He's your guest, but be prepared for his judgment." Spike then adds in a low voice, "A little warning - be careful of what you're doing coz Lord Azure had a bad temper of betrayal and deceives on him."

-------------------------------------------------------

Everyone applauds as Twilight finishes things off as she exclaims, "All right, until next time, I am giving you thumbs up for now!" The girl holds up two thumbs for a moment before putting them down with a chuckle. "Until next time, see ya!"

Author's Note:

And thus, that's the Equestria Girls tribute, folks! Whatcha think? Now, in the next episode, "Lance's New Car", its Car Day at the House of Pony as the gang features anything and everything related to cars. Of course, Lance Justicestrike, who is substituting for Shining while the unicorn is working at the Crystal Empire, wants a car but his father Shadow Dragon doesn't think he is responsible enough for one. Will he be able to prove otherwise? Read, review and suggest.

Red Arsenal and Arsenal belongs to VISION-KING.

Rough Diamond was the jewel thief that Applejack, Rarity, Apple Bloom, Babs Seed and Trixie was able to capture in the MLP: FIM comic books.

Captain Hoofbeard and Jewel appeared in the MLP: FIM comics too.