• ...
23
 39
 1,242

Chapter 5: VODKA

"VODKA I WANT IT VODKA!" Yelled Nikolai whom had just become sober. "I NEED MY VODKA" He then found the one, AND I MEAN THE ONE AND ONLY bottle of vodka left in ponyville. "Yes...Yes....YES YES YEEEEEEESS YEEEEEEEESSSS" He picked up the bottle with his wing and drank it in one big gulped and then 5 seconds later he passed out drunk.

"Ahh such a beautifir night" Claimed Takeo as he stopped to literally smell the roses.
"AHEM!" Takeo raised his head to see who this mystery pony was.
"Yes?" A biege pony with a rose red mane look at him annoyed that he smelled her roses.
"YOU SMELLED MY ROSES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!" Takeo backed away from this pony in hopes that she would just ignore him but something about this pony intrigued him. He quickly realised his mistake though and apologized.
"So terribry sorry it wont happen again"
"AND WHY ARE YOU SPEAKING IN THAT ACCENT?!?!" She seemed to be really mad. "*Sigh* I- I'm sorry its just i had a stressful day and ponies kept eating my roses and i havent slept in 3 days and im just sorry" She said as she hung her head down low. Takeo took notice at this and almost instantly with his gentlemanly skills comforted her.
"I know your pain i too was once worked for a week straight pulling giant plowers moving rocks and lifting heavy bags with no sleep"
"Thank you *Sniff* Your a very sweet stallion" Said the mystery mare. "Im sorry i was so caught up in the drama i forgot to introduce myself. My name is Roseluck whats yours?"
"That is a beautifur name miss Roseluck. My name is Takeo Misaki"
"Thats an interesting name where are you from Takeo?" Takeo quickly realised that if he said he was from a human world with guns violence and zombies she would think he was crazy and stay away from him so he anwsered with.
"I come from a far away place nowhere near here it is on an irand"
"oh thats interesting" She wished he could have been more specific.
"Well you seem kind of stressed so shall we go for a walk?" Roseluck giggled.
"Sure Takeo" So they took off leaving Rose's rose stand and decided to take a walk to the edge of a cliff to watch the moon at its brightest in equestria Roseluck knew the way.
"Hey Takeo?"
"Yes?"
"I kinda sort of forgot to mention that we have to go through the everfree forest if we want to get to that spot we want to go" Takeo remembered what Richtofen had said about the forest so he suggested:
"Why don't i just fry us over?"
"Oh i dont know if you knew this already but mere pegasi cannot fly over it due to the forest having a magical gravity barrier surrounding it" She sounded dissapointed when saying this.
"I see" He responded the doctor failed to mention this fact though.
"well then we will just have to walk through"
"I would but i have a fear of large thorns and insects and this forest is very well known for those two main factors" She hung her head down low.
"Well do not worry my katana will protect your beauty from harm and we will see the moon at its fullest" Rose blushed a deep shade of red and smiled.
"Thank you Takeo" So the 2 proceeded into the deep dark forest with Takeo holding his katana is his mouth (Which against all odds somehow made it through the teleportation process) With Roseluck basically hugging Takeo from his behind. With Takeo cutting and slicing all the branches and spiked vines in a perfect half. At last they finally made it out of thee everfree forest and found the highest pique. They both sat down on the edge and looked at the moon and smiled at eachother.
"Ya know Takeo i have never been this close to the moon before its so beautiful."
"Yes it is but you know there is a way i can get you even croser to the moon"
"How is that possible?" She asked. "This is almost as high as that mountain ovver th-WOAH!" Takeo with one swift movement picked up Roseluck and flew as high as he could. "Oh my Celestia, Takeo you didn't have to do this"
"Oh no i rearry did this is to make up for smelling your roses."
"Oh Takeo..." She burried her muzzle deep into his chest. Takeo then lifted her chin and they looked deep into eachothers eyes (Yes i'm sure you ALL saw this coming) They looked at eachother for almost a solid minute and kissed for a straight 20 seconds. Takeo had never felt love before he had never kissed before, he had never had these feels before but now it all just felt natrual. "Rets go back" He said quietly
"Okay" So they proceeded to take the path back to ponyville only one problem, Rose lived at the edge of the town and Takeo and the rest of group 935 lived closer to where they currently were at.
"Oh Takeo its much too far away to my house, perhaps we should just spend the night at yours?"
"Sure my rove." Rose giggled at being called this as she had never been called it before. So they arrived at the 935 Residence (Irronicly the adress was also 935) But they opened the door only to find...


"NO NO I NEED MORE MORE POWER ZIS IS NOT ENOUGH AHHHHHH *Whine* *Whine*" Richtofen had all the parts for the teleporter added and formed all to his memory but there was one problem...There was no element 115 in equestria. "Doctor what is wrong?" Questioned Takeo
"Oh good Takeo just what i needed here come and help me, I need a precise cut on this wire"
"Oh yes i see doctor," Replied Takeo "You may find a seat Rose i will be with you in a minute" She nodded and found a couch in the middle of the clutterd mess of wires and scrap metal.
"Ah Takeo who is your friend?"
"She is a mare I met...We kissed"
"Vell im glad to see your making er...Partners" Just then a loud American voice came in singing: "I JUST HAD SEX AND IIIT FELT SO GOOD" Dempsy had just burst in through the door with ruffled up hair a missing sleeve and a happy voice. "NEVER BEFORE HAVE I BEEN SOOOOO HAPPY!"
"DEMPSY SHUT ZE FUCK UP!" Richtofen yelled "CAN'T YOU ZEE VE ARE TRYING TO VORK? Roseluck was suprised by all the comotion and decieded to join in. "Mabye we should break out some alchol or vodka or something since it seems like a party!"
"Did you just vodka my sweet?"
"She did not just zay zat"
"God fucking-Dammit OORAH"
"DID SOMEBODY SAY VODKA?"
"Tak your my best friend but you just had to bring this mare ho-" Just then Nikolai burst in half sober with a bottle of vodka he "Found" on the ground.
"LETS PARTY MY COMRADES!"
"ENOUGH!!!" Screamed Richtofen and a flash of light came from his horn. Everypony then passed out from either too much exitement over intoxication or just from the flash either way somehow everything magically teleported to the basement so the house was as it used to be with everypony just asleep.

Author's Note:

Okay so i know i said it would be 2k words but its midnight and im tired and i got school in the morning so SHUT UP damn now i know how JanAnimation feels jesus this is stress filled