• ...
23
 39
 1,243

Chapter 9: nicht 115?

"What do you mean the building is being tore down?!?" Screamed Lyra.
"I'm sorry Ms. Heartstrings but I had to sell the building to Mr. Filthy over here" The landlord for Lyra's apartment building pointed to a very rich looking pony. He had a sleek style mane and a red tie on, he apologized to Lyra.
"Well Ms. Heartstrings I am terribly sorry you have to move out but that is simply not my problem." Said Filthy Rich with a very smug voice. Lyra got the maddest face she ever had and went up close to Filthy, she was about to slap him across the face when she noticed a bodyguard standing at the apartment complex entrance.
"FUCK YOU FILTHY, I HOPE YOU GO BROKE SOMEDAY!" Snapped Lyra.
"Just for that, I am only giving you 30 minutes to pack your artsy crap and get out of MY new mega-mall." Lyra scrunched her face and proceeded to her apartment. It was amazing how much art was in her place though, there were paintings on every wall, fashionable dresses she wore on special occasions hanging in her closet and overall modern furnishings in her "living room". Lyra had nowhere to go or put her stuff in a hotel room so she had to call up a friend. Lyra picked up her wall phone and called her best friend. "Yes? Who is it?"
"Bon Bon! It's me Lyra."
"Oh Lyra i haven't seen you in ages since I've been here at Manehatten. How have ya been?"
"Not well...You see my Landlord sold the apartment to some snobby rich pony and he is going to wreck the place soon so I have to move out."
"Oh my gosh Lyra....I'm so sorry to hear that."
"Well its okay and all but...When are you coming back to Ponyville? I mean i have no where to live now."
"Lyra I'm sorry but i told you this before I left, I'll be living here for 2 years because of my job..."
"Oh i see" A tear rolled down Lyra's eye.
"Lyra...Are you okay?" She wiped the tear away.
"Yeah.. Yeah I'm fine"
"Don't worry sweetie, I'm sure you'll find someplace to live. I have to go now my boyfriend is calling me. Bye"
"Okay...Bye." Lyra hung up the Phone and was about to break down in tears when she realized. "Wait boyfriend?...OH MY GOSH POISONIAN! I could just live with him!" She was about to call him and ask him when there was a knock at the door. "If you're that filthy rich pony then go away.
"No...It's me." Lyra recognized the voice as it belonged to her landlords.
"Oh, you can come in." He trotted in with a disappointing look on his face. He had a dirty white polo shirt on and had a scruffy beard, he had a brown body with a wavy greased up mane.
"Listen Ms. Heartstrings, I'm so sorry for all the trouble I've caused you it's just that the place didn't have the money to support itself with you and the crazy cat mare above you." The cat mare heard them.
"I HEARD THAT YOU SELLOUT!"
"AH SHUT UP!" He yelled back.
"It's okay L." (That was the nickname she gave him.) "I kind of saw it coming anyway..."
"Well to make it up to you I've decided to help you carry out all of your belongings. I've also hired a transport cab to wait out outside." Lyra hugged him.
"Thanks L.... You were always like a father to me." Lyra began to break out in tears.
"Sshh...Its okay. I know I know." So the two proceeded to carry out all of Lyra's Belongings and put them into the Pony-drawn cab. L had finally fit the last box into the cab.
"Alright that should be it." Said L.
"Okay thanks L." Lyra smiled and gave L. one last hug.
"I guess I'll see you some other time."
"Yeah....You too." L Turned to the cab and told him to go wherever Lyra wanted to go.
"Where do you wanna go miss?"
"1347 Silver Lake." Just before the Cabbie took off it had started to rain, HARD
"Oh Gosh we better hurry along!" So the Cab puller sprinted with all his might to Lyra's destination.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Poisonian was right about to fall asleep (half drunk) with a bottle of Applejack Daniels held in his hoof when there was a knock on his door. "Whuzzah huh?" The knocking became more violent and vigorous. "Alright alright I'm coming sheish, wait it's 11? Who could be coming this late?" He opened the door only to see his girlfriend Lyra standing at the door with an annoyed look on her face. Behind here were about 13 suitcases and piles of paintings protected by plastic wrap. "Lyra? What are you doing this late?"
"I'll explain in a minute. But i need to bring my stuff in first."
"Oh sure just..Come on in, and here." Ian floated a towel and wraped it around Lyra.
"Thanks Ian.." Lyra kissed him on the cheek. Ian rubbed it and levitated with amazing skill all of the bags art and furniture Lyra had brought. He set it down in his kitchen. "So Lyra could you explain to me just what is going on?"
"Alright it all started when my landlord L. called me down to the first floor..." So Lyra explained what happend, to Poisonian.
"Oh my gosh Lyra I'm so sorry to hear that."
"Yeah..." A tear rolled down her face. Ian wiped off and kissed Lyra, he pulled away and said. "Well you can stay here as long as you like, I'm a billion-are now so i have a big house." It was true his house was a large modern house with a large television (this stuff was just being invented in Equestria at this point in time). Basically his house looked like Franklin's house in GTA V (Yeah I just broke the fourth wall WHAT NOW BITCH!) "Thanks Ian..." Lyra yawned and practically passed out laying down on Poison's chest. "Goodnight my beautiful instrument." He kissed her head and fell asleep.

-_-_-_-_-_-

"Vake uuup...." Said a mysterious voice. "Vake uuuuup...." There it was again. "VAKE UP I SAID!" Dr. Edward Richthofen slapped Poisonian across the face with his hoof.
"Gah! The fuck was tha- Richthofen?" Poison finally woke up.
"Oh goody goody your avake, now ve can get started." Poison looked around and saw he was being restrained on a flat wooden table. Ironically the room he was in wasan't spooky or scary at all. In fact it was the 935 resident's living room. "Richthofen what the hell?! Why am i restrained, why am I at your house and WHAAAAAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT NEEDLE?" Poisonian hated, no despised, no LOATHED needles.
"Vell let me explain, you have element 115 inside jour blood unt i need 115 to get back to earth, unfortunatly i need to withdraw ALL of your blood AHAHAHAHAHA!"
"Wait, home? This is your home and what the hell is 115?"
"Vell this is not truly our home, you see Takeo, Dempsy, That sexy man of a drunk Nikolai, unt I come from a different universe on a planet called earth. Now back on Earth we fight for our lives against HORDES UNT HORDES OF FLESH EATING UNDEAD ZOMBIES... Ahem, unt zere are zese teleporters that can transport us to specific locations. Now Nikolai accidently threw a bottle at the link for the teleporter unt it broke unt ve used it unt ve traveled to Equestria."
"Okay I think I follow you?" Said Poison "But what does this 115 thing have to do with me and I don't have this so called 115 in my blood."
"Oooooh but you do, you see ze zombies have a glow in zeir eyes unt zat glow comes from element 115. Unt YOU Poisonian, you have a glow in your eyes, you see Element 115 is an energy source so powerful it could power entire planets! But that is only the stone form of the element, if it comes from ze flesh unt ze blood the most it could power is vone teleporter."
"Okay i follow you but the glow in my eyes isn't 115, It was passed on from my ancestor Poison fire."
"AHAHAHA if it comes from your ancestor.." Richthofen put his face up close to Poison's "Show me proof..."
"Let me go to my house and i will get my family tree book."
Grrrrr...Fine, but if you don't come back in the next 10 minutes," Richthofen pulled out his Bowie knife. "I vill have to make a direct 115 bank visdraw." Poison was released and hurried back to his house it looked to be about 2 0' clock at night. So Poison carefully opened his door only to find Lyra still lying on his couch sleeping peacefully. He tipped-hoofed (see what I did there) towards his family tree book which was sitting on a display holder on his shelf. He levitated the book and sprinted back to the 935 residence. Richthofen was licking his Bowie knife when Poison came back in. "Alright here it is." Poison flipped through the book and found the chapters where his ancestor kept his records. "There now can i please leave?" Richthofen read the book and was extremely shocked.
"NIEN ZIS CANNOT BE! HOW VILL I USE MY TELEPORTER NOW! Vait vat is zat?" There was a section titled: Energy to power the world. Both Richthofen and Poisonian looked at each other and read the book.

Author's Note:

well that was a success... the next chapter wont be out until the crossover fic with mine and this guys comes out: Hint its his monster hunter crossover: GhostlyDarkness