• Published 17th Mar 2012
  • 790 Views, 15 Comments

Stealth - CoconutSwirl

  • ...
 15
 790

Chapter 5 part 2

All of the squad and all of the ponies had gotten into Twilights library where they had all taken a seat except the princesses who decided to stand. The squad members sat along the wall and 3 of the elements sat on a couch with rainbow hovering next to them.
“so.” Twilight said trying to break the silence they were all in.
There was a couple more seconds of silence until. “Penguinbreakstheice!” Alex yelled out.
Tex leaned over past Rochelle and puched Alex in the arm. “ow.. what was that for?” Alex asked.
Tex shrugged “I wanted to.” He said “and you really need to stop being such a bloody little sh..”
“Alright guys!!” Rochelle yelled at them before Tex turned this into a fight.. “I cant believe we could be on the same team.” Silence again..
“So..” EDI started speaking through Tex’s helmet “I believe I owe you mares an explanation..”
Celestia nodded.. “yes I believe you do.”
Tex was confused. “how are you even standing I thought you were gunned down by that minotaur?”
“yes I was.. gunned did you say . but I am a Alicorn and we regenerate much faster than the normal ponies do, if you didn’t know we are also immortal..” Celestia replied.
“oh…” There was some more silence and Rainbow stoped hovering and leaned on the couch.
“So, What are you?” Twilight Asked
“ I believe we already went through this but..” EDI then Described the human race as indepth as Wikipedia would let him.. He even described how he knew about the ponies.
“so we’re just some play to you??” Rarity asked.
“no no no Cartoon.” EDI said still talking through Tex’s helmet. “Its different.”
“Oh... Ok” she said...
“Well it seems to be getting late..” Luna said as she came down stairs from raising the moon.
Celestia nodded “ I agree sister.. twilight. Would you be able to house our guests in this library?”
“Well..” Twilight said. Still staring at Tex’s helmet. She snapped out of it and looked over to the princess “I only have one bed so unless 2 of them sleep in it and the other sleeps on the couch than no..”
“ah can have one of’ve them thar humans back on mah farm.” Apple jack said.
Celestia nodded. “ can anypony else house another one of the humans?”
Rainbow dash nodded “yea I can but I live in the clouds and I don’t think you guys can walk on or fly up to them.”
Rarity sighed “ I guess I must house one of you.”
“very enthusiastic” Alex whispered to Rochelle, who than punched him in the crouch. “oh shit!” he yelled as he grabbed his crouch and rolled around the floor curled up in a ball groaning.
Tex chuckled. “ I guess he’s staying here.”
“agreed” Alex said through gritted teeth..
“you are a violent bunch aren’t thou” luna said..
“he deserves it.. don’t you Alex” Rochelle said as Alex slowly stopped rolling and shook his head. “anyway… SHOTGUN RARITY!” she yelled..
Tex just looked at the now standing Rochelle and shook his head. “ do I care? I’d rather a.. farm did you say applejack?”
“yessir” she replied.
EDI was slightly irritated about this.. “ I’d rather stay with Vinyl Scratch…” everyone just stared at Tex.. “but I don’t think theres really much option is there?” at this Tex took off his Helmet. He looked in his 20’s with black hair, blue eyes and a slightly rounder face than most people would normaly have..
He looked into his Helmet’s (or EDI’s) Visor and said.. “if someone will take you there I don’t care if you go, just don’t break yourself, and keep your radar up for any more of those minotaur.
“ok sure” his voice went a slight bit higher, signalling he was happy to hear the news. “Princess Celestia would I be able to go to DJ-PON3’s house and stay there?” he asked the princess and Tex turned him to face her..
“ I could arrange that but there is one problem..” her horn lit up and in the middle of the group a duplicate Helmet was made.. but this one was more the shape of a pony’s head with the ears coming out the top and a short black mane appearing. Everyone but Twilight and the Princesses gasped. Then a neck of grew out of the base of the helmet along with the rest of a pony’s body. Soon there was a grey Pegasus with a short spikey tail, and the Helmet had morphed into a Stallions face.
{bad description sorry.}

{"have a look at this link" CoconutSwirl writes to his readers because he is bored in class time..}

http://fav.me/d4u1iw9

{i totaly ruined the moment}

“now mr TinMan can you try take control of our young stallion friend here.” Celestia said after she finished the spell.
Tex had turned EDI so he could look at the Stallion who just stood there wings unfurled eyes unblinking. “ urr I cant take control of just anything Princess but I’ll try” EDI tried to look for a wireless signel and he found an identical one to that of Tex’s helmet coming from the Stallion. He set the download on him and a green bar with a percentage continued along the Pony’s wing before it hit 100 and the pony fell to the ground.
“ok well how do you control a pony” the Stallion Spoke as it struggled to stand.
“woah what just happened princess?” Twilight said.
“I created a copy of Mr Tex’s Helmet and transformed it into a Pony body which Mr TinMan is now controlling.” Celestia Explained.
EDI was now able to stand on his own and was looking at himself through tex’s helmet but he was also looking at the helmet through his new body. “ woah…. Facial Features.”
End Chapter 5 Part 2
KK I think I just confused myself right there and then.. I have no idea what I did but I know what my Cover Art is going to be and I’ll do it after school tomorrow. Few things, thank you Mr. (searching up name) CaptRicoSakara for getting me up and running for this chapter.. sorry but the 5k chapter isn’t going up because if I tried for that It would result in me giving up on the whole story so.. QUESTION TIME… what do you think EDI is going to do with Vinyl Scratch? ( yes I spoilered that he’s going to her house its pretty obvious but anyways.)