• Published 17th Mar 2012
  • 789 Views, 15 Comments

Stealth - CoconutSwirl

  • ...
 15
 789

Chapter 3

"where!" Tex yelled to TinMan " where the hell are we and how the hell do you know we're there!"

"we're in a cartoon designed for little children tex" TinMan said to tex, TinMan just found a source that match everything he was seeing and it had been a children's cartoon, what a guess.

Alex felt like he was going to go crazy at any moment. " wha.. no.. no alcohol?"

"oh shut your trap Alex" Rochelle said.

"ok guys we need think this through" Tex said as he got up. "i'm guessing because its a children's cartoon it wont have violence so put your guns away." they all put their guns away.

Rainbow Dash flew down to them "now that we're done with that, What are you doing here!" she asked proding Tex in the stochmach.

"Rainbow!" Twilight yelled to her friend " mabye we should wait for the Princess."

"Celestia?" TinMan asked the purple mare

"yes" Twilight replied " the ruler of Equestria."

"that confirms it, we're in My Little Pony." TinMan said to the squad.

"wait twilight" Rainbow said flying back down to her friend and looking her in the eyes " when did you let the Princess know"

" i sent her a message when you flew out my door. she said she'd get princess luna and be here in about..." and suddenly a bright flash of light appeared. " oh Princess your..." when the light faded there was a Man with a short hair cut and a mustouche kind of like hitler's and he was holding a MP-44, he was wearing a green/gray uniform and had a Nazi Symbol on his left arm.

"Ah Hitler!" Alex yelled and pulled his pistol and shot the man in the head. the man colapsed onto the ground scaring the two mares near him. they both let out girlish screams and were hugging eachother. {tight}

"wwww... why did you kill that thing" Twilight said stuttering almost each word. Alex only looked at her and said.

"lets just say he's not friendly."

"and you are?" Rainbow asked him.

Tex started shaking his head. " we wont do that to you if thats what you were wondering."

The two mares sighed and loosen their grip on each other. then another bright light came. and this time all the squad except TinMan, who is a Machine, Drew their sidearms to get ready for another Nazi but instead when the light faded a tall white horse stepped out with another slightly smaller dark blue horse.

princess Luna's Study 3 mins ago.

Luna was sitting there reading up on the discoveries of the new age when her sister Princess Celestia Busted throught the door. "WHAT ART THOU.. i mean, what are you doing here Sister?" she asked Celestia.

Celestia didnt bothing walking over to her sister but stayed at the door. " Sister i need you to come with me, my student twilight sparkle has found some of what i think by her description are Minotour war planes" Luna Gulped.

"but.. they havent been around for thousands of years, since the..." Luna Gulped remembering what she thought was long forgotten " Three horned wars"

Celestia Nodded " i see you've studdied up on what you missed these 1000 years, now come on knowing twilight she would make contact and if they are Minotour Planes then..." Celestia paused and looked away.." i dont want anything to happen to her."

Luna got up and walked over to her sister, " its ok, come on lets go now."

the princess looked at her sister in disbeleif, " we have to get the guards first, we cant be in public without at least two royal guards.."

"Tia...." Luna was about to tell her sis how silly she was sounding when Celestia Interupted her.

"no buts Luna its the law."

"hmpf.... you know what tia..." celestia started to walk out of the study but stopped to look back at her sister..

"what?" right then luna's horn glowed blue and there was a bright flash.. and when the flash cleared they were standing behind Twilight's house. " LUNA!" Celestia yelled at her sister which made everyone flinch and take a step away from the pair of alicorns.

Luna was giggling at her sisters little out burst infront of her star pupil and the others. "yes Tia."

"your gonna get a serious talking to when we get back missy." she said ..

Luna stopped giggling and put on a sad face.. " yes mom" but then started giggling again straight after.

Celestia was now looking at her pupil and her friend. "hello Twilight and rainbow dash." she nodded to the respective mares. then looked at the plane. [ hm... this is too high tech for Minotours... mabye the diamond dogs go somepony to make these for them.]

While her sister was thinking Luna troted over to the people standing with their pistols now withdrawn. " now what do we have here. your not minotours so what are you?" she was looking them up and down waiting for her awnser.

"err... well.. we are hu..." Rochelle started saying but was interupted by TinMan who had just finished analysing all the information he had on this world faster than the fastest computer or scientist could.

"ah Princess Luna i believe." he said out of Tex's helmet.

Luna looked at tex.. "yes. that is i, but who are you?" she asked Tex, but tex just shook his head.

"i didnt say that.. but my name's tex.." he said.

"then who did say that?" she said eyeing the other two. all of the people then pointed towards one of the planes Celestia was staring at. "is somepony still in there?" she said while walking up to the TinMan.

The Cockpit elevatior started and came down to reveal an empty seat that had a sphere infront of it with a Circle in the middle and a red line through the centre of the black Circle. " i believe i said that.." the Sphere glowed a white light and the red line through the circle waved around as TinMan spoke.

End Chapter 3



Ok guys just putting it out there TinMan is a bit more modified than the Movie's so it may be alot different, and i'd like to ask.. would you like me to put out a chapter a day, which would only be 500 - 1000 most, or do you want me to get you more words in the chapters.. mabye like 2000 - 3000 words to make it more interesting...

anyway hope you guys like this and i'm sorry for not having cover art.. i'm working on it straight after i finish writing this sentence. and yes i am doing it myself.