• Published 17th Mar 2012
  • 789 Views, 15 Comments

Stealth - CoconutSwirl

  • ...
 15
 789

Chapter 5

"That was AWESOME!" Rainbow yelled at the Ucav who was now on solar recharge and opening the elevator so his head {what else do i call it? suggestions?} was visible to the small group of humans and ponies.

Tex got up and walked over to EDI "Damn it TinMan what have you done already." he said as he kicked the bottom of the cockpit " we cant afford to go showing off, i saw you use some of the only fuel we're geting probably forever and you know how much solar power sucks."

EDI sighed, he knew it was true and he hated being wrong. " yea i kn.." before he could finish he was interupted by a certain rainbow maned pegasus.

"How'd you fly that fast?!"

"humgh... i was tal.." he tried to say before being interupted again.

"i mean your just a hugh peice of metal with fire coming out the back and you can fly faster than most pegasi. whats with that!?"

By this time alex was awake and rochelle was sitting down next to him. "i like that pony.." she wispered to Alex. enjoying the UCAV's suffering.

"most pegasi? i think i jus.." EDI was saying..

"Now you were not just about to tell me that you can fly faster than anypony, because that thats my job.." Rainbow boasted thinking that she was still faster than the huge metal jet.

This confused twilight.. "But Rainbow i thought you were a weather pegasus?" she said causing rainbow to facehoof.

It was at this time two of the elements showed up. "what in tarnation is go'in on here" {excuss me for applejack}

all of the group turned towards the source of the noise and saw two ponies. one earth ponie with a orange coat and a unicorn with a white coat. "what monstrosity is this!!" Rarity yelled as she looked at tex's flight suit.

Tex took a step back as the pony yelled at him.. "what?"

Rarity cantered over to Tex scaning him up and down. " look at your clothes..." she said as she started circling him.. " they look more plain than applejacks work duds..." she said finishing the circle and stopping in front of him..

"Hey!" applejack yelled to rarity..

Twilight was starting to get irratated at this point and steped in.. "Alright everypony please settle down and we'll take this inside so we can talk like civil ponies.. please!" she yelled to the group, and everyone standing took a step away from her.. except rarity who jumped into the air..

"good plan miss sparkle." EDI said..

twilight turned to face him.. "how do you know my name?" she asked..

"i'll explain when we get inside.." he replied..

"but how are you going to get inside?" Luna asked the UCAV.

"short version is that i can see and here everything from the squads helmets as long as they're are within 1km of the me.."

"oh.." Luna said as they all began their journy inside...




Ok guys i'm exctremly sorry for not geting any chapters out these last couple days and then only getting a 500 - 600 word chapter done today.. i could say writers block.. but its simply because i have gotten modern warfare 1 out again and have found an awesome zombie mod that i've been playing with friends. if your wonder why i'm playing MW1 instead of MW3/Blackopps, well mainly i cant play either of them on my laptop and i dont have internet connection on my computer... so its kindof my only choice.. but it has MEDICS!!!! with med packs so i dont mind... anyway enough chit chat from me.. i need to learn how to learn how to play this new instrument and write this next chapter which is gonna add up to 5k words so i'll see you guys soon..

CoconutSwirl signing out.. off.. whatever...