• Published 17th Mar 2012
  • 789 Views, 15 Comments

Stealth - CoconutSwirl

  • ...
 15
 789

Chapter 4

"i believe i said that.." TinMan said to Princess Luna..

Luna Stared at the Metal Sphere and didnt move until her sister started talking. "then may i ask you what you are? and who you are allied with?" she asked startling Twilight..[ what is the princess talking about?] she thought.

"I am EDI a UCAV but i was nicknamed TinMan from my first team.. other than that i dont know what you mean by this alligence but i'm to do what i'm asked by Tex unless i feel otherwise."

"you never do what your told.." Tex said to EDI.

"True... but we always get the job done." he replied.

Princess Luna was stunned by this new creature... "so does that mean you." she pointed at the 3 people standing near the tree. " are all.. UCAV children?" she asked.

The three just stared for a moment then cracked up and started laughing harder then they ever have before in their lives and Alex even fell on the ground. "omg.... you think.... that...." Alex tried to say between laughing like a maniac.

Luna was a little taken back from this and Celestia was just outraged that they were laughing at her sister like that. "STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!" she yelled at them in her long forgotten Royal Voice that sounded twice at louder than luna's to the two Mares who looked on aimlessly.

The Wave of Sound pushed the 3 so hard the two still standing hit their heads on the tree and were knocked out on contact. But Alex was on the ground and wasnt effected by the Sound wave as much as the other but was still sent flying towards the wall crying out in pain as his shoulder connected with the wall. " Ow what the FUCK!" he yelled.

"Stop Laughing and awnser these questions.. what are you, who are you and why are you here!" Celestia Yelled in a lower voice but it still sounded pretty Pissed.

"Fine... Fine... Fine... just dont yell at me like that again... Please" he groaned. after about 2 minutes of groaning he sat up and started to awnser the princess's Questions.

"ok first i am a human. Second... i am Alex Herisan and third... i guess i was thrown into a storm by TinMan over there and when i got out of it i was here."

"then what about those two?" Luna Asked..

"i was following them.."

"What Relations do you have with the Minotours?" Princess Celestia Asked..

"Minotours?? i dont know any even existed.." he said..

"thats a lie!" she yelled "How else would you get a flying contraption like those?" she pointed at the Jets.

"um.. the army.." he said matter a factly.

Luna and Celestia Gasped. "The Minotours have an army!?" Luna Said. "but that means.."

"that their planing on making another assult on Equestria.." Celestia finished for her sister.

This news was shocking for the Unicorn and Pegasus just siting there listening in on this conversation. one because twilight has never heard of many wars in equestrian history especialy ones with mintours.

The Pilot just sat there Facepalming. " no the US army.." this stopped the pair of alicorns from panicking any furthur.

"U..S?" Celestia asked. "where in Equestria is that?"

TinMan awnsered this one for Alex " well it isn't.." but before he could finish his sentence there was a faint soaring sound that the ponies and UCAV could hear but was unheard by Alex.

the sound was slowly growing louder. " That sounds like a F - 180.." TinMan said.

Luna was puzzled by this question.. "whats that EDI?"

" its a old model of jet.. about 20 years behind me but still very devistating in battle, not very manuver......" before he could finish the roaring grew louder and the F - 180 was in view flying directly at them..

(listen to Back in Black by ACDC if you have it)

"oh no thats a minotour plane." Celestia said jumping infront of everyone. " get behind me i'll take care of...." she didnt finish her sentence because the plane had open fired peircing Celestia with 55. cal bullets. {<-- i'll correct any information later if i get it wrong..}

" Get down!" TinMan yelled at them as he hovered up to 20 metres and switched to flight mode and sped towards the enemy jet.

TinMan picked up Speed untill he was traveling at 200 Kmph and the Minotour Jet shot a Missle toward the Ucav then veered up to a 35 degree angle.. "too easy.." TinMan said through tex's helmet who was only now regaining consiousness..

the missle seemed to be tracking the UCAV and TinMan took advantage of that by flying at a 65 degree angle up doubling his speed and making it past Mach 1 in a matter of seconds sending a sound wave back at the group.

As TinMan angled up he past the missle and it turned to follow him.. he was geting close to the unsuspecting Jet and the missle was a couple seconds behind the UCAV. they were getting so close they could almost crash making all the Ponies (except luna who was tending to her now already recovering sister) onlooking worry that this was the end of it for EDI, but the humans watching new better. [whats that son ofa bitch up to?] Alex thought.

EDI was on the jet now and past it.. the Minotour veared down a bit and barly missed the UCAV but he forgot about his missle that was now tracking him.. Bang!! there was a huge explosion destroying the enemy plane sending scrap metal flying everywhere... "that was close wasnt it guys" EDI said to them through tex's helmet as he set slowed down to 160kmph to turn around and speed back reaching mach 2 before he had to slow down again to land.


as he landed the sound wave caught up with him and he smashed alex back into the tree he was just leaning onto.. knocking him out and blowing Rainbow dash 20 metres into the air because she had her wings out streched when the wave got them..

when she got back down... " THAT WAS AWESOME!!!" she yelled "i've never seen anypony fly that fast.. heh.. except me that is." she boasted. EDI was gonna get an earfull from tex once he finaly gets a hold on what he just did.

End Chapter 4

Well there we go.. i'd like to say that i dont know if all that stuff about the F - 180 was completely true but i'm going to search it up and check later.. i didnt then becuase i wanted to get this chapter out... oh well i guess i'll be having a little rewrite soon.. hope you enjoyed and the next chapter will be a little boring with mostly just explanation sequences in there, as they all do. i'll do my best to skip as much as i can so i can get back to writing these action sequences ( My Favourite times.) ok cya guys later.