• Published 17th Mar 2012
  • 790 Views, 15 Comments

Stealth - CoconutSwirl

  • ...
 15
 790

Chapter 6 part 5 (Rainbow's Flight)

Rainbow Dash was in no hurry to get home once she left Twilight’s library, she could normally get there in 10 seconds flat, but she had no need and instead decided to fly peacefully in the night sky.

[ ah tonight is a good night.] she thought as she came to a stop lying on a cloud above the edge of Ponyville. Rainbow didn’t normally like viewing the nights sky but she just felt like it tonight so she went with it. She’d seen twilight looking at stars and thought that it might just be worthwhile to have a look as well. Although not as spectacular as the meteor shower that they had witnessed on the night twilight adopted Owlicious but still, it beat the boring daytime any night.

After about ten minutes of thinking and staring she decided to fly home, her reasoning behind this was that she was tired. {Rainbow: well durr| Author: I’m trying to write here rainbow.. | Rainbow: ok Mr egghead.. | Author: anyways.}

As she made her way to her home she heard this noise, kindof like the one the minotour plane made. Being the {stuborn prick... i mean } amazing mare she is she slowed up and looked over to her right to see a small black dot quickly approaching her. [ oh this guy is asking for it.]

She flew as fast as she could at that point in time, towards that black dot and it grew larger and she could see that it was covered it aluminium foil for some weird reason. *bang bang bang bang*

Shots rang out as the plane grew closer and bullets flew throught the air all of them missing the small Pegasus . “hah you missed!” she yelled at the plane as it passed her and she turned around to follow it.

By the time she had gotten to catch up to it another had come up from behind and open fired on her. This time most of the bullets hit her and several piercing her wing feathers. She started to fall barely conscious.

She fell for what felt like a millennia and she thought that the pain would be there forever and she would just keep falling. But eventualy she slammed into the ground creating a crater about as big a one of the Human’s jets.

She managed to open her eye and she could feel the warm ground underneath her. She tried to get up but fell back down as the pain and the dizziness hit her “arrrrghhh” she groaned. she felt water. [ I don’t remember falling into a puddle] she thought. But realisation suddenly took hold of her as the water pooled around her and she realised it wasn’t water. But Blood.

That was the last thing she thought before she succumbed to the darkness that promised her releif.

End Chapter 6 Part 5 (Rainbow’s Flight)

PS: well that was a bit less awesome then it should’ve been and I have to say that I’m going to do some more art before I continue with this story.. sorry duty calls!

Author: No dashie!!! D:

Cleverbot: She had it coming.