• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 1,651 Views, 20 Comments

Skylanders: Spike's Adventure - Smileyface1010



When Discord and Kaos team up, Spyro and Spike have to switch universes to save their own.

  • ...
14
 20
 1,651

Kaos, meet Chaos

Kaos gave a scream of excitement as he yelled for his assistant, Glumshanks.

"I've done it! Glumshanks, come look! I've finally done it!"

"Yes, Lord Kaos..."

"I finally did it! Look!"

"It's just your old portal, sir."

"That's what you think, Glumshanks, but I finally was able to make it so I can teleport to alternate universes! Maybe I can find more powerful and awesome minions to take over Skylands ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!"

"That's great, master... I guess..."

"Come with me, to the ALERNATE UNIVERSES OF DOOM!!!" And with that, Kaos jumped into the portal. Glumshanks sighed and continued his work.

An angry yellow pegasus was coming straight towards Discord.

"Discord! What do you think you're doing? Stop that right now, mister!"

"Oh, hi Fluttershy! I-I was just.. um.. carrying this nice mare's groceries for her!"

"Don't you play innocent with me! I saw you stealing this mare's groceries. Good friends don't steal from other ponies! Now, give them back and apologize right now." Discord did as he was told and walked away. He listened to Flutttershy behind him until he was out of earshot.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry Berry Punch! This reforming thing is harder then I thought, and..."

Discord walked all the way back to Fluttershy's house. He couldn't think of anywhere else to go, and he was staying here until he was fully "reformed". Besides, Fluttershy hadn't come home yet, and he needed a place to practice his magic.

Using his magic, Discord picked up some of Fluttershy's animals and tortured them in any way he could think of. He threw them around, squished them into strange shapes, and did other indescribable things.

It wasn't long before he saw Fluttershy coming back. Quickly, Discord dropped Angel Bunny, went inside, and started making dinner for her. He felt something strange inside him, though. A sudden urge to keep practicing his magic. Besides the cottage, Discord knew did know one other place where he could be alone. He snuck out back window and headed towards the Everfree Forest just as he heard the front door open.

Kaos woke up. He was laying on a pile of leaves in what seems to be a forest. He stood up and studied the place.

"Hmm... This place seems to dark and evil. Maybe there's evil creatures here! What do you think, Glunshanks? Glumshanks? Where are you? "GLUMSHAAANKS!!!"

As Kaos screamed, he heard something rustle in the bushes behind him. He turned around and saw a large creature pop out. It didn't look like anything from Skylands. Foam was dripping from its mouth, and splinters were falling from its fur. Actually, it didn't seem to have fur at all. It was entirely made of wood.

"Hello, evil creature of this strange world. I am Lord Kaos, the future ruler of Skylands. Of course, I am not ruling yet, but I could if you join me. Then we can rule together! So what do you say?"

The creature only jumped on top of him. It gave a low growl, and looked like it was intended to kill.

When Discord woke up, he heard a low growl, followed by a scream. He struggled to remember what happened. He was walking through the forest, when a bright sphere appeared in front of him. Then there was an explosion.

"Hmm... The explosion must have knocked me out and sent me flying-" He was interrupted by another scream. He ran through the trees to the clearing where he saw the sphere.

Discord stared in awe at the animal he saw. It looked like one of the mythical "humans", since it had no fur and hands. But it had a strange blue marking on its forehead. Oh yeah, and it was being attacked by a timberwolf.

Using his chaotic magic, Discord picked up the timberwolf and squished it into the first thing that came into his mind; a slice of cake. Luckily, the human thing seemed unharmed. Even though it was still screaming. He had an urge to use his magic on it, but didn't.

It took a few minutes for Kaos to realize that the creature was gone. He stood up and brushed himself off. He looked around and saw several trees, a different creature staring at him, and a piece of cake made of wood. Wait, what?

"Hello there!" said the creature. It had a huge grin on its face

"Who are you? What are you? Did you save my life? Are you going to maul me?"

"Well, I am Discord, I am a draconequus, I did save your life, and no, I don't want to maul you. Anything else?"

"Um..." Kaos was still in shock after what happened. "W-would you like to t-take over Skylands with me?"

Discord looked confused, yet still joyful at the same time "Skylands? I have never heard of that place. I've been all over Equestria, but never seen a Skylands. By the way, who are you?"

Kaos remembered he was in an alternate universe. "Allow me to explain. I am Lord Kaos, future ruler of Skylands. Of course, I haven't taken it over yet, but maybe with your help, I can. You see, Discord, Skylands is another universe, filled with many magical inhabitants. Very few of us in Skylands are have very special talents. We are called Portal Masters, and have the ability to control portals. I just happen to be one of them. But I use my abilities for evil purposes, and plan on RULING SKYLANDS FOREVER!!!"

Discord's eyes filled with excitement. "Wait, your name is Chaos?"

"Yes, but with a K."

We must have much in common then. I pretty much AM chaos!" He paused for a moment, and grew an evil grin. "You know, Kaos, I've have some evil plans, too. Everyone thinks i'm 'reformed', but I'm just waiting for my chance to strike, and put Equestria in an eternal state of chaos." he chuckled. "Perhaps we can work out a deal."

Now Kaos gave an evil grin. "I was thinking the same thing Chaos- um, Discord. Since you saved my life and all."

Discord rolled his eyes.

Kaos pulled out a small box. "This is a Returning Portal. It will take you to my castle in Skylands. If you travel there and put it Slylands in a state of chaos, it will be in the perfect condition to take over. Then you come back here using my main portal back home. While you're doing that, I'll overthrow the current ruler of this land, and leave it in the condition for you to put it in an eternal state of chaos. How's that for a deal?"

Discord thought this through. "That could work," he said. "Although you would have to watch out for the Elements of Harmony. But if you're good enough, you wouldn't have to worry about that."

"Elements of Harmony? What are those?"

"The strongest forces in all of Equestria. They are connected to six mares that will try to stop you. But overthrowing Celestia and Luna is pretty easy."

Kaos hesitated. "I'll keep that in mind. You need to watch out for the Skylanders. They will definitely try and stop you, but I'm sure you can defeat them, though."

"Okay," Discord held out his lion paw. "Do we have a deal then?"

Kaos shook. "Deal."