• Published 12th Mar 2012
  • 3,394 Views, 30 Comments

Sergeant Keroro - Stranded in Equestria! - ChromeRegios

  • ...
2
 30
 3,394

Keroro - Getting used to technology! (Sir, yes sir!)

“Alright, that’s the last of the modifications on your house…” Kururu crawls out of a ventilation shaft, then dusted his little hands clean.

“Modifications? What do you mean, the library seems to be the same…” Twilight looked around…

“From the outside, yes… but check out your basement… It became cool…” Kururu then went to the lower section of the Library, in which case Twilight followed him as well…

Kururu turned on the lights for Twilight to see the new basement… Twilight’s vision quickly flooded the room, as she gazed on the once cramped basement, that turned to a very spacious, and very advanced basement she’d ever seen…

“Bu-buahh… buuaahhh buuhhh~” she stuttered and rambled some random words.

“I knew it, I’m awesome am I? Kukukuku~” Kururu chuckles, for seeing Twilight’s expression on her face, truly the sign of her amazement upon seeing this… “What’s taking those guys so long?” he said to himself, as he walks out of the basement, leaving Twilight to marvel at his work more…

“I told them; when night comes… monsters roam the forest…” Kururu turned on his Anti-barrier and heads to the forest to look for his comrades…

As Kururu heads to the entrance of the forest, he noticed a cottage just near the vast vegetation of trees…

“This must be Fluttershy’s house… might as well ask if she saw the sergeant and the guys…” Kururu heads to the door and knocked.

Fluttershy opened her door to see Kururu standing outside… “Y-yes?”

“I’m looking for my friends, have you seen them lately?” Kururu said right to the point… in which Dororo heard Kururu talking outside.

“Uh, no… we haven’t seen sarge or the others since this afternoon…” Dororo spoke instead of Fluttershy.

“I see… well, how does the animals in your care Fluttershy?” Kururu said, trying to make a conversation, but then again~

BLAM!!!

An explosion boomed from within the forest, nearly shaking the T.V or the very computer screen that you’re readin on…

“Gee whiz, this writer is exaggerating too much…” Kururu said while- Hey I’m not exaggerating!

“You do… Just continue with the story, until we find that narrator guy…”

Fine…

“Can I come too?” Dororo heads for the door, towards Kururu.

“Sure, the more help the better…” Kururu said, while looking at Dororo. “What about her?” He pointed out to Fluttershy.

“Miss, Fluttershy… please stay here and don’t come follow us...” Dororo said to her.

“It’s “Don’t come and follow us” nit wit…” Kururu corrected his grammar.

“I’m trying to make this really sad, Kururu why did you ruin the mood!?” Dororo yelled, whine Kururu did his signature laugh.

“Don’t worry, I’ll stay… just be careful, Dororo…” Fluttershy said, kissing him on the head… Which made Dororo go red, covering his once blue body, to a bright red skin.

“Come on lover boy… lets go find those idiots…” Kururu draggs his friend while he enters the forest.

“Goodbye~ Please come back safe, you guys!” Fluttershy waved at the two of them as they disappeared in dark the forest…

“I’m grateful to have met new species of frogs… I just hope they don’t get eaten by a cockatrice, or they might never come back… oh, I hope that wont happen…” Fluttershy said to herself, as she enters back her cottage…

(By this point, this story will be different, since the Narrator is gone and the 2nd one is afraid of the dark… please bear with us…)

Kururu: What happened to the 2nd narrator?

Dororo: Didn’t you heard the announcement? He’s afraid of the dark…

Kururu: Coward… *Bump* Ouch~ I hit something…

Dororo: What is it? *Shines light* Look, it’s the narrator!

Kururu: Quick get him up~ *Rustling*

Narrator: Ughh~~ what happened?

Kururu: You were knocked out, we found you laying on the ground…

Dororo: We should ask you what happened…

Narrator: W-well… Keroro, Geroro, and Tamama came running towards me at full speed, then I got tossed…
Kururu: I should have known… they even knocked out our narrator!

Dororo: This is 4th wall breaking, don’t you know… Hasbro and our company that runs the show will get furious!

Narrator: Do they even know that?

Kururu: Just go back to your job, and let me handle this… I’ll see to it they will be punished…

Dororo: You sound like a sadist…

Kururu: You think?

(Okay, let’s get the normal story back; this is giving me a head ache)

*AHEM!*

While Dororo and Kururu searches for their sergeant, let’s go and see what the ponies are up to…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey, guys… have you heard that voice from above?” Pinkie said, while looking around Twilight’s library.

“What voice are ya talkin’ ‘bout Pinkie Pie?” Applejack asked the pink pony.

“That! The one who’s narrating!” Pinkie claimed.

“Pinkie… sometimes you’re so random…” Rainbow Dash flies over her, looking down on the slightly paranoid pony.

“Anyway, girls… I called you here to see something that Kururu had made for me~” Twilight announced to her friends.

“A new food?”

“A new Hat?”

“Ah new thing-a-ma-jigger?”

“A new egg head?”

Twilight frowns on her friends lousy guesses.

“No, it’s a new basement!” Twilight calls them to the stairs as she descended down the library’s inner bowels. Twilight flicks the switch, and the room lit up… All of them dropped their jaws wide open, except for Pinkie, who seems to know what it was, she hops to near a device and looks at it.

“OooOOoOOoohhhhhh Whats does this thing do, huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?!” She asked excitedly.

“I… don’t know yet…” Twilight said, which she didn't know for real.

“This frogs are no joke there Twi, seems they’re dangerous ta me…” Applejack poked something in a form of a bubble, but it didn't break… “Well ah’ll be…” She seems fascinated about it.

Rarity took a stroll around the wide room, then spots something at the corner of her eye… “Oooooohhh!! Whats this?!” She steps closer, only to see a suit of some sort… Rarity could not help but to wear and try it on… surprisingly, it fits her perfectly…

“Girls, what do you think of the luscious Rarity?” She said, showing off her new found suit… or dress… If I were you I won’t mingle with that thing…. Be careful now!

“Must be some kind of suit made by them frogs” Rainbow Dash looks at it closer and spots a button on the middle… “Whats this?”

“Must be a cake maker! Quick press it!” Pinkie insisted.

“I don’t know girls, I think we should take it back…” Twilight tried to reason, but Rarity was too stubborn to let something that her eyes got sights on.

“Hmm, let us see what it does then, shall we?” Rarity presses the button…

“No,no no!!!” Twilight tried to stop her, but it was too late… the suit suddenly flairs up and blasted off, as a hatch opens to the ceiling… “W-woah…!”

Before Rarity can react, she was already air born, yelling~ “Waaa WAHAHAHHH!!!!! AHHHHHAHAH!!”

“Look at her go!!” Pinkie yelled, looking at the sky, while the other three was stunned on what just happened to Rarity…

“Well buck…” was the only thing Applejack said, while gaping at the large opened hatch form the ceiling of the basement to the outside of the Library.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keroro laid motionless, as he was left there on the ground, nearly boneless after the monsters got tired on hitting him over and over…

“That was worst… worser… worsiest… horrible!” Keroro drags himself, trying to get away before the monsters come back… but he stopped when a hoof fell right in front of him, Keroro looked up, only to see something staring back on him…

“Oh give me a break…” Right after he said that, a tree branch broke and hits him directly on the head… knocking him once more…

“What a strange creature you are… Trixie is going to make a huge profit out of you my little creature…”

(Uh oh… looks like Keroro is in another bucket full of trouble… what will happen to him? Will Dororo and Kururu find their beloved sergeant? Will Tamama and Geroro find their way out of the forest? And where is Mois?!)

(Hinata house)

“So, tell me again why is Mois still here, when that stupid reptile already left?” Natsumi asked Fuyuki whowas watching some T.V

“I don’t know… maybe she’s cleaning out the old base of the sergeant…” Fuyuki said, not even glancing on his sister.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right… at least she’s more use that that stupid Frog…” Natsumi said as she jumped at the couch and drifts off to sleep, while Fuyuki just watched and ate a bowl full of potato chips…