• Published 12th Mar 2012
  • 3,394 Views, 30 Comments

Sergeant Keroro - Stranded in Equestria! - ChromeRegios

  • ...
2
 30
 3,394

Kururu: It's Hard Being In A New Place. (Sir, yes sir!)

(Okay let’s cut to the chase… Keroro got captured, Tamama and Geroro are lost… and Dororo and Kururu are both looking for their team mates… Seems legit…)

“LEGIT MY FOOT!!” Keroro yelled back at the narrator, making him jumped out of surprise as the story begins…

*Kururu*

After walking for almost an hour and the night goes deeper, Kururu further explores the forest of everfree, unaware that he lost his companion along the way..

“Hmm, now where could they be hiding...” Kururu looks up high then got an idea… “hmm, I just hope there’s no dragons up and about…” Kururu quickly hopped on a hover craft that he suddenly built out of nothing then flies up to further his search.

Upon Kururu’s flight, he stops in mid air only to spot a little carriage that seems to look like a make shift house. Kind of what gypsies used as a home back on earth… at least, he thinks so.

“That seems to be a nice place to live… better go and check it out.” Kururu zooms down and lands on a bush then used his anti-barrier to hide his ship as well as himself from being detected by whoever is living there.

Kururu peeks in through the window, and of all places he could expect less, he saw Keroro with a leash and being treated like a dog by a blue wizard looking pony.

“Now beg for your food!!” The blue one said, while cracking it’s whip.

“Please! Please! Please!!” Keroro begged, and almost weeping because of his current state.

Kururu looks down in utter disappointment… as his “fearless” leader is being turned to a slave by a lower life form and non-technological adversary… Natsumi was one thing, but this pony was a different story… he thought that humans were the only one of the superior race, but upon seeing this happen to Keroro yet again, Keruru thinks that they are nothing but a pathetic, sad and insignificant… much lower than that of the life form with Keroro.

“You’re an embarrasment Sergeant…” Kururu, hops down and went inside casually…

Trixie looks at her door which mysteriously opened by itself… Trixie drops her whip and went out to investigate who opened her door. “Who dares prank the great and powerful Trixie!?” She yelled then goes out.

But Kururu was just standing near the door as he laughed at the ponies stupidity. “Guess they haven’t figured about my anti-barrier…”

(Duh, they’re ponies’ not alien frogs you know, so obviously they don’t know your technology you egg head)

Keroro soon notices Kururu walking towards him. “Kerooooo~ y-you came to save me?” Keroro said with eyes like of a lamb.
But Kururu didn’t fell for that. “Some “fearless” leader you claim to be…” Kururu mocked.

“Shut up, just get me out of here before that maniac gets back!” Keroro tugs the leash, trying to rip it off.

“Al right, hold still…” Kururu said which Keroro did… He then took out some sort of a pistol and shoots the leash, melting it instantly.

“Wow, what’s that? Some sort of a pistol?” Keroro said in astonishment. “It just melted that leash in an instant!” Keroro took the pistol and examines it… “With this, I can rule this world with an IRON FIST!” Keroro said, nearly grinning.

“Well actually, it’s a~”

“What is the meaning of this? How did you get out of the leash!” Trixie said, who just came back from outside, she still don’t see Kururu but she can clearly see Keroro…

“Hah! The jokes on you!” Keroro points the pistol at her. “Let me leave so I can make you live!... wait, that doesn’t sound right… I mean… Let me go or live!” Keroro went silent.

“It’s *Let me go if you want to live…* sergeant.” Kururu suggested.

“Oh! Right… Let me go if you want to live!” Keroro shouted.

“You? Leave? You’re my ticket to fame and fortune! Trixie will not let such a rare creature such as you to get away from Trixie!” She announced.

“Okay, don’t say I didn’t warn you!” Keroro then shoots her with the pistol, expecting she’d melt so he could get away… then again.

The beam just made a slight “Plink” and turned to a mist. “What, pray tell is that suppose to be?”

“Kero?” Keroro looked blankly, and then turns his head to Kururu, who was laughing wildly. Keroro then asked, “W-what just happen?”

“You see sarge, that was my *All-leather-melt-away gun* since that leash is leather, I thought I’d use it...kukuku~”

This made Keroro pale, and nearly turned to dust himself... he then looks at the blue pony, and gave a goofy look. “Uhm...” Before Trixie can react, Keroro bolted out of the room.

“H-hey! Get back here!” Trixie chased him around her home, until Keroro leaps out of the carriage and ran to the woods.

“No!!” Trixie stomps the floor out of frustration that she lost her “rare” creature. Just when he walked in, Kururu just walked out casually with Trixie not knowing his pressence at all.

Kururu soon catches up with Keroro, who was hiding in some pile of rocks, posing as a Buddha statue.
“You’re not gonna fool anyone with that get up, sarge...” Kururu said, as Keroro opens his eyes and jumps off the pile of rocks.

“Yeah well, it’s wort a try... anyway, where are the others?” Keroro asked.

“Giroro and Tamama are looking for you, and they are still somewhere in this forest... kukuku~” Kururu responded.

“Well that’s kind of boring, let’s just go back to Twinkles house and rest for now...” Keroro said as he walks off.

“But what about the others? They might be in danger out here, sarge.” Kururu reasoned, but Keroro stuck with his idea.

“I’m sure they’re fine... Giroro and Tamama are both tough fighters remember? They’ll be fine, trust me!” Keroro said which nearly made sense to Kururu.

“I suppose they’re doing fine though... fine let’s go back!” Kururu said, as the both of them soon went back to Twilight’s house.

(Mean while)

“TAMAMA IMPACT!!!”

BOOM!!!

“MAGNUM BARRAGE!!!”

BLAM!!!

“Where the heck are WE!!” Tamama yelled, as they were all surrounded by dog-like creatures.

“That’s what I want to know!!!” Giroro said while remembering what just happened to them earlier.

*Giroro -20 minutes earlier-*

“I’m tired... and I’m hungry... I want Momoka’s sweets!!” Tamama whines, as they navigate their way to the woods.

“Stay calm, Tamama... we’ll find a way out of this.” Giroro said, while keeping on high alert for more of those creatures.

All of a sudden, Dororo came out of the bushes, completely oblivious that he’s about to cross paths with Tamama and Giroro.

“Look, there’s another one!” Without thinking, Giroro threw a grenade at his target, and blew it sky high!

“GGAaaaaaAAaaaaAAhhhhh!!” Dororo screamed while being catapulted to the atmosphere.

“Tama? That sounded like, uh… whats his name?” Tamama said in confusion.

(He totally forgot.)

“Come on, let’s not waste any more time” Giroro continues his way, while forgetting what happened just now.

“O-okay…” Tamama Simply follows Giroro, as both of them delved deeper into the forest…

(A map of the entire forest is shown, Instead of Giroro and Tamama going back to the town, they are going farther from it… nit wits)

After five hours of walking, Kururu finally snapped… “Alright, that does it… this doesn’t making any progress…” Kururu took out the Keron ball and presses some buttons, then in a single flash of light… Tamama and Giroro along with the scorched body of Dororo appears right before them.

“Woah! How did we get here?!” Giroro looked around in complete surprise. “One minute were walking and saw some snake-chicken things, the next were at…at…” Giroro looked over at Keroro.

“Hello~” Keroro said with a silly smile on his face, but that didn’t stop Giroro from giving him a knuckle on his face.

“You IDIOT!” Giroro shouted.

“Sarge? Are you okay?” Tamama said out of concern.

“Well that takes care of that… come on, let’s eat already, I’ve been waiting for hours to eat!” Giroro said, while going back in the Library, like nothing happened.

Tamama helped the Sergeant inside, while Dororo was dragged in by Kururu.

As they went inside, they saw a hole on the floor… “What the…” Kururu looked below. And finds that the capsule with the prototype Giga-hyperion armor suit is gone.

“Uhh… sorry, but I think Rarity took it for a ride…” Twilight said, while giving off a funny look.

Kururu face palms himself and shakes his head… “Were going to have a hard time here guys…”

“Kero?”

“Tama?”

“This is going to be… a nightmare…”
(Night mare?! You mean Nightmare moon!! Hey! Where am I? Who are you? What is this place!! Why are there people reading this?!)

(Hey! Get out of here! This is a private place!)

(Hey what’s this)

“Pressed a button”

(NO WAIT THAT’S~)

*Transmission ended*