• Published 12th Mar 2012
  • 3,393 Views, 30 Comments

Sergeant Keroro - Stranded in Equestria! - ChromeRegios

  • ...
2
 30
 3,393

Dororo - Peaceful as it is! (Sir, yes sir!)

Dororo left the crash site and went to the forest, to clear his mind of what just happened earlier...

“Ahh, the sweet smell of nature...” Dororo breathes in, as he quickly mesmerized of the sweet nature scent. Dororo explores around, until he spots a small cottage near the clearing...

Dororo was a bit curious of who was living in such far away from other houses, he decided to check the place out. Dororo lands on the porch, but was tackled by a bear, which knocked him out immediately...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Keroro is sitting in front of the crash site, with a dazing Geroro on his side...

“Hmm... How will I wake this jerk up?” Keroro said, as he was in deep thought somebody called out to him...

“SERGEANT!” It was Tamama, running towards Keroro.

“Yes?” Keroro stood up as he greets Tamama, “What’s wrong, Tamama? looks like you're in a hurry...”

“Sergeant! Kururu needs those materials he asked you to bring, didn’t you heard him before?” Tamama said, as Keroro scratches his head...

“Oooohhhh... so that's what I was forgetting... Hey, Tamama... Mind if you help me with these stuff?” Keroro asked nicely, which Tamama nods with glee...

“Sure Sarge!” Tamama gladly said as he starts to carry every single thing...

Tamama and Keroro went back to town but Tamama ended up carrying all the stuff himself. Kururu sees them coming as he stood up from his chair in the library and went out to meet them.

Tamama slams it all down, it was incredible that in his small body, he can carry that weight all on his own...

Kururu checks the stuff and he finds that something was missing...

“Hmm? What is it Kururu?” Keroro asked.

“We seem to be missing our Portal Gun...” Kururu explains. “It must have been thrown out from somewhere, can you please find it Sarge while I start to build out optional base here?” Kururu requested. Keroro gave a sigh...
“Can I do it tomorrow? It's getting late anyway...” Keroro reasoned again, avoiding even the most simplest request he can get.

“If you don’t find that gun and if someone found it and used it wrongly, it might cause a pandemonium in Equestria...” Kururu explains.

“Where are those, ponies? They can look it for us, right?” Keroro said lazily.

“Those ponies are not our slaves Sarge, just go get it before night comes, or you won't have dinner tonight...” Kururu said, along with his signature laugh.

“You're so evil...” Keroro said, as he walks away back t the crash site, with Tamama alongside him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the crash site, Geroro snaps back to reality and starts to look around his surroundings.

“Wait, where am I?” Geroro asked himself, then remembers they crashed landed on another world, then they met these creatures called “Ponies”, then he saw this certain pony, who was beautiful and gorgeous as she can be.

Before Geroro can return to his, hibernative dream state, Keroro sees his chance and kicks him dead on, yelling “Keeeroooo!!!”

“KERORO! What the heck was that for?!” Geroro said, as he stands back up.

“Shut up and help us find the Portal gun that Kururu lost...” Keroro quickly changed the subject, which Geroro looked at him curiously.

“A... what?” Geroro asked.

“A Portal Gun, Kururu said he lost it somewhere around here.”

“Yeah, and we're looking for it!” Tamama said, while leaning over Keroro.

“Really...? Are you sure you two are not just gonna explore this world and cause trouble now, are you?” Geroro asked as he crossed his arms around him and taps his little feet waiting for a response from the two...

Keroro and Tamama kept silent.

“Well that can’t be helped,” Geroro said, as he turns around and walks first into the forest. “lets go find it then.”

“Alrighty!” Keroro shouts. “Lets go on an adventure!”

“Yeah, lets!” Tamama shouts as well in agreement as the three go to the forest and disappear into the darkness...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dororo slowly opens his eyes and finds himself lying on a couch, with a couple or bandages wrapped around his head... Dororo sat up and rubbed his big head...

“What just happened?” Dororo said to himself. “I remembered, I was scouting the area for something to eat, and then I saw this cottage in the woods... then... and then...”

Dororo went pale, as he remembers that a bear just attacked him and might torn him to pieces, which reminds him of his painful past with the sergeant...

“It was a summer camp somewhere in the Bulianican Galaxy... Keroro asked me to get some firewood for the camp fire. I was alone and it was dark, I could barely see where I was going... Then, from out of nowhere a Bull Plant suddenly appeared and swallowed me whole! I saw Keroro there just watching and laughing at me...”

Dororo went to a paralyzed state, as he remembers his bad childhood...

“I thought I told you not to harm anypony? How could you!” A voice said, lecturing someone in particular...

Dororo snapped back to reality as he looks over the window nearby. Curious, he looks over to it only to find a pony talking to the very same bear who attacked him.

“Now, when he wakes up, I want you to apologize to him, understand?” The pony said to the bear, but the bear seems not to be listening to her. Then the pony stared at him which suddenly made the bear shiver and cower over her. “Understand?” She repeats, but this time, the bear responded with a simple nod.

Dororo was so curious, that he can’t contain it anymore, he finds the door and walks out, the yellow pony and the bear looks over to him as he walks towards them.

The yellow pony looks at Dororo then back at the bear. The bear grumbles something and bows over to you...

“He said, he was sorry for hurting you earlier. He doesn’t get much visitors lately, so he’s kind of grumpy.” She said. Dororo nods and smiles under his mask.

“It’s okay, I know that, that's the behavior bears...” He said to her. Dororo then looks closely at the pony, which she did the same to him...

“Aren’t you the one called... Fluttershy?” Dororo asked.

“Yes, I am... and your name is Dororo, am I right?” Fluttershy asked.

“Yes, I am...” Dororo said. Fluttershy then turns to the bear and said that he could go now. The bear walks away back to its den.

“Pardon me...” Dororo said getting Fluttershy’s attention... “Is that your pet?”

Fluttershy nods negatively and spoke. “Oh no, he’s not my pet... He’s my friend...”

Dororo tilts his head. “Friend?”

“Mmhm, and he’s not the only one...” Fluttershy sings a catchy tune, as small creatures and birds starts to appear and went towards her... “As you can see... I have many animal friends...” She adds as she nuzzles a little rabbit.

“I see...” Dororo said while glancing to the animals...

“This is Dororo,” She said to her little animal friends. “He’s new here, and you need to be kind and friendly to him, okay?” Fluttershy said, with a sweet smile on her face.

Dororo thinks to himself... “I guess, that even in this world, is as peaceful as it is... just like when I was with Koyuki...”