• Published 30th Nov 2013
  • 3,545 Views, 123 Comments

Rune Cascade - Valtyra



Frederick, a young inventor fails at his latest experiment. Ending up in Equestria, he has to deal with life as it comes.

  • ...
20
 123
 3,545

Chapter 14

The carriage touched down outside the golden oaks library, dust being thrown about by the wheels and causing some nearby ponies to roll their eyes at the show of royalty.

Looking out of the window, Twilight smiled as she gripped the handle of the door and pushed it open. “Home, at last,” she laughed, jumping out. She stumbled a bit, but recovered. “I see Spike hasn’t burnt the place down.”

“Of course dear, I let him stay with me,” Rarity spoke, climbing out next. “I couldn’t let him stay on his own, while you were hurt.”

“Oh thank you Rarity, I owe you one.” Twilight walked over and hugged her, “I’ll make it up to you, I promise.”

“No need, he was as good as gold; keeping Sweetie Belle company while she was here.”

Fluttershy gently hopped out and trotted over, “I’m glad we’re back, would you like some help, Twilight?” She asked, hoping to make herself useful.

“Oh, no. I should be fine, Frederick can help me apply my cream later...” Twilight replied.

Rarity chuckled and looked away, “Not so loud, Twilight.”

“What do you mean?” Twilight asked, though roughly confused.

“Don’t tell me you don’t know...” Rarity said, wide eyed. Receiving a head shake, she raised her eyebrows, “you don’t, wow.”

Twilight huffed, “Don’t know what!” She asked, stomping a hoof.

“Alright, calm down,” Rarity said, waving a hoof. Twilight moved closer and Rarity whispered in her ear, “The cream is for your horn, and what happens when somepony touches your horn?”

“Oh my...” Twilight mumbled, backing off.

“Indeed, I’m sure you’re looking forward to it now,” Rarity said, grinning, “lucky girl.”

“Who’s a lucky girl?” Rainbow asked, floating over. She looked at Rarity, who was grinning, then over to Twilight and put something together, “Oh boy, is Twilight getting some?”

“No!” She shouted, causing Rainbow to recoil slightly.

“Geez, no need to shout, I was only joking,” Dash said, rolling her eyes. “Anyway, what are you girls up to?”

Rarity was the first to respond, “I have to check on Sweetie Belle and then respond to some angry letters. I left my boutique rather fast, once I heard about Twilight.”

“Oh Rare, you didn’t have to,” Twilight said, placing a hoof on her shoulder, “you could have finished your stuff first.”

“Nonsense, you are more important than some dresses,” Rarity replied with such honesty, Twilight leaned in and hugged her.

“Alright, alright,” Dash said, gagging, “enough of the sappy stuff.” She turned to Fluttershy, who was smiling at the scene, “how about you “shy, want to hang out, after Twilight gets settled again?”

“Oh, I’d like that,” she mumbled, looking up at Dash.

Somehow Rainbow heard her and grinned, “Cool, we can see what to do then.”

Applejack walked over, with Frederick in tow. “Feeling better, now you’re home?” She asked Twilight.

“Very, no pony to judge me here,” she replied.

“They did to Zecora...” Fluttershy said, oddly loud. The group turned to her and she hid behind her bangs, “sorry...”

“No, Fluttershy right, there will always be ponies that don’t agree with me; but I won’t mind, as long as I have my family with me. You guys,” Twilight said, looking at each pony in turn, ignoring the fact that Pinkie mysteriously appeared between Rarity and Rainbow, “are my family.”

“Oh Twilight,” they gasped and embraced her. It felt more than a simple hug, it was like a fresh start; where each of them were more closely bonded with each other than before.

“Thank you, every pony. I feel amazing, and not because of the drugs they gave me,” Twilight said.

The group laughed and pulled away, smiling set Twilight, “It’s great to be away from that city... it may have been where I was born, but Ponyville is my home.”

“Darn right,” Applejack agreed.

“Not to break this up, but I think it’s time we go in,” Frederick interjected, looking up, “It’s getting late.”

“I agree,” Rarity declared, “I have to check on Sweetie.”

“Alright, I’ll speak with you later,” Twilight waved goodbye.

“Oh one last thing,” Rarity walked over to Frederick, took his collar in her magic and pulled him down, “Enjoy tonight, her horn is sensitive,” she whispered in his ear.

Frederick frowned and turned his head, “What do you mean?” He asked, whispering back.

Rarity winked and trotted off, “Ta-ta, darling!” She shouted.

“What did she whisper?” Applejack asked.

“Oh, nothing important,” Frederick assured. He looked over to Twilight, “let’s go.”

“Alright. Sorry girls,” she grumbled and rolled her eyes. “Some ponies impatient,” Twilight teased.

“Come on “shy, let’s go before he cries,” Dash laughed, making Frederick pout in annoyance.

“Oh, okay. Bye girls.” Fluttershy looked at Twilight, “I’ll see you soon, Twilight. Bye.” Fluttershy flapped her wings and followed Dash into the air.

“Well, I had better go, can’t leave the cakes waiting forever,” Pinkie rambled, “I’ll make a huge surprise party for you soon.” She stopped and frowned, “oh well, I guess a normal party would do.” Pinkie trotted over to Twilight, “I’m glad you’re better.” She leaned in and whispered, “You are not what your mother called you, believe me.”

Pinkie pulled back and grinned, “Stay happy Twilight!” Then rushed off, leaving a pink strip of light and a confused Twilight behind.

“Well that was strange, but I have to get back to Granny smith, she’s been feeling under the weather lately.”

“Not you too, you should have stayed with her!” Twilight protested, “She’s your gran!”

“Now hold on, she was the one to force me to see you. She said, "you only make true friends once in life, don’t waste it".” Applejack replied. “Now, I better go before I get emotional I’ll talk to you soon, Twi.”

Applejack turned to Frederick, he leaned down and she whispered, “You better take care of her, otherwise you won’t have any apples left after I’m finished...”

Frederick nodded and leaned back up. Smiling, Applejack trotted off towards her farm.

“Note to self, don’t mess with Applejack...” he thought to himself, before looking at the library. “Home sweet home,” he said, walking with Twilight towards the door.

He pulled the key out of his jacket unlocked the door and pushed it open. Twilight walked in and took a deep breath, “We’re finally home...” she sang out as she trotted over to a bookcase and hugged it.

“Do you need a minute alone?” Frederick teased, pulling Star swirls book out of his inside pocket.

“OH, I know where that can go!” Twilight gasped and rushed over. Frederick passed it over and she ran upstairs and into her room.

Twilight trotted over to her desk and placed it neatly in the middle, making sure no clutter touched it. “Perfect,” she sighed. She returned to Frederick who was leaning back in a chair, levitating some books around.

“I can see why you would want to use this all the time, its fun,” he remarked, placing the books back onto their shelves.

“It’s not fun,” Twilight said, rolling her eyes, “It’s a tool that all unicorns learn, it shouldn’t be used for games.”

“Alright, it’s not fun...” Frederick grinned, looking at Twilight.

“W-what’s that look for?” She asked, backing away, not sure what he was thinking.

Frederick reached out with his magic and held Twilight in place, she tried pulling away, but couldn’t. Her eyes darted around as she begun to panic.

He used a tiny sliver of magic to tickle Twilight in the sides, causing her to shake and laugh, her panic forgotten.

“Enough, I yield!” She shouted with glee. Unfortunately for her, Frederick didn’t. Instead he got up from his chair and walked over, preferring to use his hands instead.

“No, no!” She laughed, squirming in his grasp. He let his magical grip dissipate and held her on the floor; staring into her eyes as her breathing slowed down.

“Ok, that was a little fun,” she whispered, “but I know something even better.”

“Oh yeah, what?” Frederick asked, leaning closer.

“This.” Twilight wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed. Their mouths intertwining.

Reluctantly, Frederick pulled back, leaving a disappointed mare behind, “This would be better if it wasn’t on the floor.”

Twilight nodded and started getting up.

“Oh no, let me,” Frederick said, picking her up in his arms, using a little magic to help. He walked up the stairs and into Twilight’s room. He had to scan the room and found the bed.

He walked over and placed a blushing Twilight down. He took his shoes off and climbed onto the bed, laying down. Twilight crawled on top of him and leaned down.

They carried on where they left off with their arms caressing each other’s bodies, barely able to contain themselves.

Frederick stroked Twilight’s thigh, making her moan and kiss more passionately. He pushed back and soon asked for entry with his tongue.

Slowly, Twilight let him in. She was hesitant, but found it enjoyable and found herself wrestling for control.

She pulled back for air and smiled down at Frederick. “I can’t believe this is real,” she chuckled, leaning down to rest her head on his chest.

___

The hard clicking of hooves was the only indicator that somepony was out in the blistering cold. He tightened his fur coat around his body some more and looked about; turning his head frantically to search for spies or thieves.

Turning down a narrow side passage, he levitated out a small slip of paper. Reading the words that was hastily scribbled down; he nodded and looked up to find himself in front of a wrought iron fence.

The pony tried to look past it, to see if any pony was waiting for him; but some sort of magic discouraged that and he felt the urge to walk away. Steeling his nerves, he took one last glance that the words and shouted, “Retribution is a right!”

He stood there, waiting. The silence that followed made him felt like he was the last pony in Equestria; he might have well been for all the luck he had.

A quiet squeak came out of nowhere, assaulting his ears with its horrid sound; it rose in pitch until the stallion was holding his ears, convinced they were going to burst.

The ringing stopped and the fence blew open with a sudden gust of wind, tossing him on his face and throwing his coat over his body, obscuring his sight.

Scrambling, the pony lifted it back over his head and stared into the darkness, waiting and hoping that this was a good thing.

As he stared, the only sound that accompanied the inky blackness was the wind tumbling through the passageway, seemingly as if the darkness was swallowing the very air around him.

Picking himself up and moving his coat back, the pony huffed and brushed himself off; his white coat coming under attack by grim and dirt.

“Hello!?” He squeaked out, now though roughly scared. On top of that, his knees hurt and he was getting a bit chilly; he wasn’t used to this weather.

Stepping forwards, he noticed that the magic that kept him at bay had vanished, letting him move freely without that horrid feeling of dread, it was a relief and told him that the information had been correct. Well, that and the fact he wasn’t vaporised instantly.

He took a tentative step, again testing if it was truly safe. Once convinced he wasn’t going to die, he grinned and began to walk into the void, feeling a small amount of magic wash over him as his coat disappeared, leaving him naked.

He looked back with shock; that was his favourite coat. But nevertheless, he could replace it a thousand times by the end of this; not that he’d plan to, he could do so much better.

Walking further into the darkness, he saw the cobble vanish leaving only the black of night behind. Deciding to try and ignore the rising feeling of vertigo, he stared forwards focusing on one non-existent point in the distance.

The pony walked for what seemed days, yet nothing turns up. He turned his head to look behind him and saw the passage way had only moved a few yards away. Now scared beyond belief, he galloped back to the entryway and looked about.

“This can’t be happening!” He said, swallowing his fear.

“Oh, but it is,” Another voice rang out, smooth as silk. The sound caressed the pony’s senses, making him calm and relaxed. “I know why you’re here...”

“You do?”

“Yes, little pony,” it chuckled, “you have been wronged and wish for revenge, do you not?” The voice sounded like it had moved closer, yet there was no pony else in the passageway.

“I have,” the stallion nodded, “that whorse, Celestia.”

“Ah, dear old Celestia,” the voice echoed, “She always did have a fire I couldn’t put out...” It sounded nostalgic than anything else, but soon enough it carried on, “You want revenge, I can give it to you; I can help you achieve her ruin.”

“What do you want?” The pony asked, looking down at the ground.

“I don’t want anything,” the voice said, disgusted. “What I need is are the Elements of Harmony, they made me like this, forced me out of a body, forced me to watch as pony kind became dribbling foals,” the scoffed, “bring them to me and you will have everything you need to punish Celestia for her actions.”

“I shall,” the stallion replied, bowing. His horn just touching the cobble under hoof.

___


Luna stood waiting for her sister by the entrance of their private garden. Looking about, she huffed, “Hurry up, Celle...”

The sound of flapping relaxed Luna and she looked over to where Celestia had landed. Walking over, she asked, “What took you so long?”

“Duties sister, that’s all we ever do nowadays,” Celestia groaned as she stretched, her limbs popping.

Luna grimaced at the sounds. “Well, we’re alone now. I wanted to talk to you about your problem, I know how to help.” Luna was nervous, she was about to suggest something that would be frowned upon by some ponies and simply not understood by the rest.

“Oh,” Celestia said, taken aback for a second, not expecting that. “Go on?”

“Well, I guess I could help, by carrying it for you...”

Celestia’s eyes flew open, “You’re not suggesting?”

“Yes,” Luna squeaked, looking away, “that is if you want me to, I don’t see any other way; Cadence isn’t old enough to try anyway.”

Celestia sat down on the grass, “Dear sister, I would be honoured if you would do that for me,” Celestia opened her legs out and embraced her sister, wrapping her up in her wings, “you have no idea how much this means.”

“Would you do the same for me?” Luna asked, “When the time arrives?”

“I will, I promise,” Celestia replied then kissed her sister on the forehead, “I love you, Lulu.”

___

Twilight sat up in bed and sighed with boredom. She had been given orders to stay in bed and rest by Frederick, who was now downstairs cleaning, of washing, of Celestia knows what.

She didn’t like sitting around doing nothing, she’d been doing that in hospital; now was the time she could actually help.

The sound of footsteps sounded from below. They increased in strength as Frederick neared her room. He pushed the door open, revealing himself.

Twilight blushed and looked away from his bare chest, “What do you need?” She asked, stealing a few sneaky glances.

“You,” Frederick replied, making Twilight turn to him.

“Me?” She asked, her heartbeat increasing; she knew what he wanted and she wanted to give it to him, over and over again.

Frederick walked forwards, slipping his shoes off and kicking them across the floor. He stopped just short of the bed, his trousers fading away like magic.

Twilight couldn’t help but have her eyes drawn to the sizable bulge in his underwear. She looked back up to his face and found herself being lowered onto her back, his strong hands gripping her fur as he stared into her eyes.

“Frederick...” she sighed, savouring each second like it was keeping her alive, “take me.”

“I will, Miss Twilight.” He leaned forwards and kissed her, the same electricity flowing through their bodies, forcing them together, making their worlds collapse until only they remained.

Frederick’s underwear disappeared, letting his manhood fall free. Twilight gasped as she felt it on her stomach, “oh...” she moaned, reaching down to feel it.

She wasn’t experienced, but she liked what she held. Her breathing quickened as Frederick moved his hand up her inner thigh and around her mare hood.

“Fred, uh, Frederick.”

“Mhm?”

“Rut me like a cross breeder!” She shouted in glee.

Twilight Sparkle woke up in a cold sweat. She turned over, unwilling to get out of bed, just in case she ran into Frederick. Twilight curled up, holding her tail and began stroking it, “mother was right, I am one...” she muttered as she started sobbing into her pillow.

Author's Note:

Ohhh spooky. I wonder who the mystery pony is.

I guess you will have to stay tuned for more.