• Published 24th Nov 2013
  • 1,764 Views, 10 Comments

Sword Mare - ReifuTD



Based off of the comic book series found in the Fallout: Equestria universe. Captain Zero Endless is trapped in a world of both the future and the past. There he teams up with the hero Sword Mare to fight the Evil Zebra menace.

  • ...
5
 10
 1,764

Gryphus Maximus Part 2: Heroes Rise

“Inside the metal egg…”

The impact caused Honey Mead to stumble on her hooves.

“You crashed that thing!” Puck yelled at Honey Mead.

“It’s no use screaming about it now,” Vepicon remarks taking out his sword.

“It’s not like it had a dock,” Honey Mead told them, “Now hurry, if I’d done this right the crack should be pressing up against the opening allowing you guys to jump inside as we descend.

Puck grits his teeth.

"Pot, I guess this means you have the helm," Honey Mead says to Pot Shell.

"Yeah, after you broke it," Pot Shell remarks.

Honey Mead, Puck and Vepicon walks out of the room.

“Outside…”

Feather Breaker, Ferngully and Whirly Pop circled around the metal egg as it crashed into the side of the cliff waiting for their opening.

“In the mine…”

Claymari, Winkz and Polis walks into the entrance chamber to find it abnormally dark. They heard yells and screams as they expected. But things seemed oddly more chaotic to them then it should be.

Polis struck a creature with his sword. As he did so he spotted a familiar Gryphus.

“Lancep!” Polis calls out.

The Gryphus turns to look at Polis having himself just swatted another carnivorous creature away. One of Lancep’s clawed fingers had been bitten off at some point leaving a bloody stump.

“It’s nice that you guys have a reunion,” Claymari remarks as she bucks a creature in the face. “But we should be heading for the exit?”

“I’m afraid the way seems blocked by something?” Winkz notes, “That would explain why it’s so dark in here.” Then the Crystal Pony’s horn glitters. “A couple people I know are hear?”

“This must be my groups doing,” Claymari points out, “If so then they are the ones who made have blocked the way out and Azrael may still be here.”

Winkz’s horn glows again. “Azrael is indeed here.”

“Okay, this switches around our priorities,” Claymari tells them, “Winkz you need to connect with our comrades. Just befor you go, point me to the direction that Azrael is and I’ll go after him.”

“What about us?” Polis asked.

“Well at this point this makes things a bit more complicated,” Claymari answers, “I don’t think you want to meet up of my comrades. But if you want to help me fight Azrael? Or you could do the smart thing and just leave on your own.”

Polis smiles, “Told yeah, I want to kill Azrael.”

“Then you should follow me,” Claymari tells them.

“Across the battlefield…”

It took a minute for Rat Tak-Tak and Metalance to realize something was wrong.

“Is it just me or is the smaller Gryphus attacking and eating the larger ones?” Metalance asks in a disgusted tone.

“I think so?” Rat Tak-Tak replied in the same tone.

Rat Tak-Tak then spots a glint of maroon in the crowd. This maroon color was coming at them and it took a moment for her to realize it was a Crystal Pony.

“Winkz?” Rat Tak-Tak said in shock.

“Long story short I teleported here,” Winkz answered.

“What’s happening here?” Metalance asks.

“Again long story short mutant cannibal babies,” Winkz answered again.

The Rat Tak-Tak and Metalance looks to each other.

“Near the entrance…”

Puck leaps out the crack as it passes by and found himself face to face with Azrael with Nutcracker behind him. He looks at the Zebra and then up at the large creature next to him.

“Well hello,” Puck smiles.

“I am Azrael,” The Zebra introduced himself.

“My name is Puck,” But replied.

“I think there’s only room for one devil around here,” Azrael remarks.

Puck takes a step back and makes a defensive stance.

“Puck what’s going on?” Vepicon shouts as he lands on the mine floor. The first thing he sees were Gryphus fighting smaller Gryphus. Then he saw Azrael and froze.

Honey Mead stumbles into Vepicon’s rear as well. “What the heck-!” She says as she turns her head and sees Azrael.

“I get the feeling that we should of stayed in the egg,” Honey Mead remarks.

“You and me both sister,” Vepicon adds.

Honey Mead spots something yellow orange coming their way. “Claymari! I think I found her!”

Just then the metal egg lowers below the opening allowing the sunlight to shine in. For moment everything was blinded.

Azrael recovers from the sudden change in light. He looks up at the sky and smiles stretching out his wings. Nutcracker grows wings and he begins to take flight.

“Azrael!” Claymari shouted. She digs deep within herself to summon up the last of Crimson Bond’s power to do a Flash Step that allowed her to tackle Azrael sending them both falling.

“Well, that’s a thing that happen,” Puck remarks.

As Azrael and Claymari fell, Claymari smacks Azrael in the side of the face with her club sword. Azrael’s cape flies open and Claymari sees Crimson Bond. She drops her current sword and grabs Crimson its power instantly going through her body. Then she Flash Steps away and Azrael does the same.

The two equines now stood on the surface of the metal egg. They glared at each other with hate.

“So you have Crimson Bond back!” Azrael spat as he picked up the orichalcum club sword, “It’s not going to help at all I still retain its power. You still stand no chance against me.”

“Today I do,” Claymari raised her sword.

“Up in the sky…”

Ferngully and Feather Breaker dashes into the mine. But Whirly Pop sees something fly out that catches her attention. Two things in fact that flies out of the mine. As she watched something orange jumps out of the mine and tackles one of them. But it was the other one that Whirly Pop was focused on.

“Nutcracker,” Whirly Pop hears Inspiration whisper and she dives for him.

Nutcracker had seen his master get tackled and was about to go help him when something strikes him. Whatever it was struck him with such force that he drops the Chimera Teapot. They slam into the side of the cliff. The two beings slide down the cliff face and land in the ground and oddly into a pile of maggot covered rotting flesh.

The maggots were as thick as forelegs. They quickly attacked the newcomers. The dumb bugs didn’t stand a chance. Whirly Pop sliced them with her chains well Nutcracker spun around with bone blades that protruded from his legs. Soon all the maggots in the area were dead leaving the two ponies alone with each other.

The teapot clanged against the surface of the metal egg. In an instant Claymari charges at Azrael. But Azrael’s first instinct was to go for the pot. He grabs it with one wing as he blocks Claymari's attack with the other. Then with a flick of his neck sweeps his sword at Claymari’s feet.

Claymari saw the attack coming and leaps into the air the blade only hitting against one of her backhooves. Claymari lands down swinging with all her might. Azrael blocks and grunts in pain as the impact rings through his body. He kicks away from the engagement and swiftly hooks the teapot to his saddle belt.

Claymari goes at the Zebra again. She swings at the air releasing a Sonic Sword Boom. Azrael replied by doing a slashing motion with his wings. This unleashed a Sonic Wing Boom. The two Sonic Booms contact each other. But the Wing Boom being two booms over powers the other. Claymari blocks the impact with her sword and she is knocked back a foot.

Azrael attempts to fly away. Claymari Flash Steps and appears in front of Azrael blocking his way. She rams the hilt of her sword into his muzzle knocking him back and allowing green blood to spill out his nose. Azrael lands on his back and slides down the side of the egg. He recovered just in time to dodge Claymari sword coming down at him.

“Well that was irritating,” Azrael remarks wiping off his bloody nose.

“Come on man! Get your head into the game!” Claymari shouted, “Working the forges these last few weeks has revitalized my Dore spirit. My body and soul are at its peak.”

“Oh you want me to get serious?” Azrael smiles, “Then you will regret asking for it.”

“The mine entrance…”

A bolt hits Lancep in the flank. “Crap! Claymari’s friends are attacking us.”

“Well if we have to fight them, then we have to fight them,” Polis raises his sword.

Puck reloads his crossbow as Vepicon charges at Polis. They engaged blades both swords catching on fire.

“I see you copied my tricks,” Vepicon smiles.

“It was such a wonderful idea,” Polis replied, “Now by.”

With a flick of his wrist Polis with his sword sent Vepicon flying across the room.

Puck manages to fire two more bolts into Lancep before the Gryphus could make a swing at him. As he dodged, Puck trips over a piece of a dead body and falls onto his back. He looks up to see a small mad Gryphus growling at him and swiftly dispatches it by shooting it under the neck.

Lancep grabs Puck by the hind legs and holds him upside down. He prepares to flick his wrist, an action what could easily snap the pony’s spine. That’s when Feather Breaker jumped in. With a quick motion she rips out the Gryphus's throat and kicks his bleeding body to the ground. She then turns to Puck.

“No need to thank me,” She told the pony. Feather Breaker then lashed out at Polis knocking Vepicon aside. The Gryphus fends her off with his flaming sword as he slowly backs away.

Honey Mead had powered up. She just killed one of the mad young Gryphus when she felt the cavern shake. Suddenly the largest by far Gryphus bursts through the doorway. The impact knocks Honey Mead onto her butt. She recovers just in time to look up to see a claw coming down on her the owner not even noticing her presence.

Rat Tak-Tak dashes in and snags Honey Mead. The two of them fall across the ground as Thor walks by. He looks down and sees Metalance and strikes her with his claw sending the armored pony bouncing away. The two mares could hear Metalance scream out in pain from an impact that not even her armor could protect her from.

“Metalance!” Honey Mead shouted. She rushed for the armored mare who had ceased to move. The green pony’s armor disappeared.

Rat Tak-Tak reached Metalance first and checked the pony’s pulse.

“Is she?” Honey Mead asked her face red and she was beginning to tear.

“She is alive,” Rat Tak-Tak sigh in relief.

“Thank the goddess,” Honey Mead sighs as well.

Rat Tak-Tak swings around and strikes a mad Gryphus that jumped at her.

“Now we need to protect her,” Rat Tak-Tak remarks as the creature explodes raining blood.

Honey Mead nods her head and attacks the nearest enemy with her spear.

“I smell a god,” Thor roared, “I shall eat its heart and gain it’s strength.”

Feather Breaker turns her head just in time to be tackled by the large Gryphus. Bodies flew everywhere as Thor picks up Feather Breaker and flies out of the mine.

Polis now free from direct combat relaxes himself a little. That was when Ferngully flies up next to him. He turns to look at the Bat Pony who had an odd glazedover look in her eyes.

“You want a piece of me little girl?” Polis snaps.

With a slight change of her expression the pony gives a command to the spider over Polis’s heart. He clinches his chest in pain and begins to weep. Then the pony begins to speak.

“The spider feeds off of sorrow,” the Bat Pony explains, “The Rabbit Griffon would have been something my master would have loved to possessed and with the loss of her arm a deep hole of sadness was there to feed the spider very very fully. And so the spider within this pony decided to breed. Unfortunately the Rabbit Griffon died soon after the breeding, but fortunately her death allowed the offspring to infect something more powerful. But transferring a spider from one body to another body curses that body. That is what truly caused the Gryphus to lose its arm. But again unfortunately she too died. But the spider did not die with her. The spider used its limited control over her mind to transfer to another body.”

Polis looks at his mangled arm and breathe a word. “Shit,”

“My master has a request for you,” The Bat Pony said in her hypnotic tone. “Go to the Earth Nation’s capital city and he will stop your pain.”

“And what’s the purpose of stopping my pain,” Polis grabs the Bat Pony.

“Revenge? It is the ponies who commissioned the death of your clan,” the Bat Pony said, “But this day would have happened sooner or later somehow.”

Polis grunts and puts the Bat Pony down. He turns and flies out the entrance. Ferngully collapses, Vepicon finds her a moment later and puts her on his back.

“What happen to her?” Puck asked as he fought off some mad Gryphus.

“I don’t know?” Vepicon answers, “She does not appear to be injured.”

“Well, looks like all the large sane Gryphus had all pretty much left or died at this point,” Puck remarks, “So all that is left are these crazy small ones. I think they don't even know that they can fly? I swear I just saw a few fall off the cliff.”

“Good, means this battle is nearing the end,” Vepicon replied.

“Inside the metal egg…”

Winkz teleports in startling Pot Shell.

“Holy crap!” The stallion shouted grabbing a weapon. It took him a moment to recognize the Crystal Pony. “Wait? You’re one of Claymari’s friends?”

“Yeah, I tried to rescue Claymari and it didn’t turn out so well,” Winkz blushed.

“I see,” Pot Shell nods his head.

“You think you can get this thing back up into the air?” Winkz remarks as she looks around the room.

“I think so maybe,” Pot Shell said unsurely.

“Well we may have to, even a slight hover would be a help,” Winkz remarks.

“Up in the sky…”

Feather Breaker breaks free from Thor. She slams her hooves down on him sending the massive Gryphus falling to the ground. He lands on the ground and Feather Breaker dives at him. She hit him with the full force of her hooves.

Thor’s slid across the ground but did not fall over. In a swift motion he grabs Feather Breaker’s leg. He spins her around and lets her go. Feather Breaker flies into a pile of dead flesh. Maggots swiftly jump onto her body and bite her. As she knocks off as many as she could Thor draws his sword and charges the boar.

Feather Breaker manages to move quick enough to miss being impaled by the blade. But Thor’s full force slams into her as he hits her with his body. Feather Breaker could feel her ribs crack causing her to cough up blood as she tries to suck air into her lungs. Thor uppercuts Feather Breaker in the chin with the hilt of his sword causing her to be tossed back into the air.

The boar stands up after landing and wipes the blood from her lip. She looks at her bound wrists. “If I could take my true form this fight would be more evenly matched.” Her horn glows and light gathers around her. The light turns into a spear in Feather Breaker’s mouth. “Well, I’ll just have to make do with what I can.”

Whirly Pop slices into Nutcracker’s flesh. With each cut she makes tentacles fly out and try to bind her. But Inspiration’s armor would slice it away. Soon Whirly Pop found herself caught in a tangled mess of flesh. She spins a series of blades that frees her from the monster. Once free, Whirly Pop distances herself from the Warlock.

The remains of Nutcracker gobbled and popped as it changed shape. The thing had a bottom half that had eight legs like a spider and the upper half of a mutated pony. The shredded remains of Nutcracker’s cloak hung off its back.

With the belch Nutcracker sprays acid at Whirly Pop. Inspiration forms an orichalcum shield that deflects the acid. Even with the shield protecting her, some drops of acid hits Whirly Pop’s flank. She yelps in pain. This show of weakness caused Nutcracker to charge at her.

Nutcracker hits the shield. Whirly Pop stumbles back, with a thought spikes shoots out from the shield piercing Nutcracker. The Warlock tries to pull away, But Whirly Pop pushes forward. A blade appears on one of her forehooves and she stabs Nutcracker repeatedly in the face.

Recovering from the damage, Nutcracker’s face takes the shape of a venus fly trap. A tongue shoots out from the face and clips Whirly Pop in the cheek. The cut and the flesh around it quickly becomes dark purple and Whirly Pop feels her head pound in pain. With Inspiration boosting her power, she kicks away from the monster. When she lands, she stumbles on her feet a bit.

“Shit, I got to end this fight soon,” Whirly Pop mutters to herself.

Claymari’s sword strikes Azrael sword. Her blade slides down the sword until it hits the hilt guard. When she reached the end of the blade, Claymari repeatedly punched Azrael in the face with her forehoof. Azrael’s response was to start repeatedly stabbed Claymari in the hide with his wings. With a loud grunt Claymari swings her neck and unlocks the swords sending Azrael stumbling back.

Seeing an opening Claymari rushes forward and swings. Azrael blocks with his wing, couple of his legs started to buckle under the force of the mare’s attack. Azrael swings his club sword into Claymari’s bloody flank. The pain made her bite down harder on her sword and she released contact to make another strike. Azrael steps out of the way and Claymari misses him.

Azrael swings around Claymari and strikes the base of her tail. Claymari felt the bones crack in her body spasms and pain. She responds by spinning around swinging at Azrael but he dodges jumping away. Claymari’s back legs stumble a bit. Azrael thrusts forward with the club sword scraping Claymari’s side.

“Sonic Sword Boom!” Claymari shouts releasing the wave attack. Azrael screams in pain as his side get shredded. The teapot falls from his belt and bounces down the side of the egg. Then to make matters worse the egg itself starts moving.

Azrael uses a Flash Step to dash for the teapot. Claymari goes after him by doing her own Flash Step. Azrael had almost reached the teapot when a Sonic Sword Boom blast knocks both his hoof and teapot away.

Azrael found himself laying on his side when Claymari came in to do a strike. He rolled over onto his knees and blocks the attack with his club sword. Claymari's sword was deflected upwards and he jumps up into the air headbuttig her in the chest. The pony lands on her back with a thud and Azrael comes at her.

Claymari rolls to her feet only allowing Azrael to hit the surface of the metal egg. The mare's feet slides across the smooth ground as her momentum slowed. Azrael goes into a Flash Step, Claymari performs a Sonic Sword Boom on the ground at her feet. The spell Crimson Bond casts on her body making it lighter allowing the backlash to send her flying up into the air. When Azrael reappeared to strike Claymari, she was gone from where he expected her to be. Claymari came down spinning with her sword. At the last moment Azrael blocks with his wing, but the force was so strong that his wing rips apart and he tumbles down the egg’s side.

Feather Breaker swings furiously at Thor. Her spear repeatedly bounces off Thor’s blade. After the fourth volley Thor knocks her back with his sword. Then Thor goes in for a deathblow. Feather Breaker’s horn glows and his blade bounces off of a magical shield. His attack not connecting correctly throws him off for moment. Feather Breaker takes her spear up with her magic and fires it.

The spear passes through Thor’s hip embedding itself into the ground pinning him in place. Feather Breaker dives in and punches the giant Gryphus in the face. She strikes him a second time and pulls her arm back for a third. He grabs her arm and flips the boar over snapping the bones up her arm. Thor then punches Feather Breaker so hard that her head hits the ground and her vision blacks out for a moment.

Thor yanks the spear from his hip and smacks Feather Breaker in the face with the blunt end. He then stabs it through the shoulder of her broken foreleg and with another push embeds it deeply in the ground. Feather Breaker screams out in pain as Thor rips into her body with his claws.

Whirly Pop found herself on the retreat. She had turned both of her forehooves into axes and was chopping away at the tentacles. Suddenly Whirly Pop’s flank hits something large wet and squishy fallowed by a piercing pain. She looks back to see that she was up against a rotting Gryphus corpse with hundreds of large maggots consuming it. One of the maggots had bit her. Whirly Pop looks to the ground to see maggots consuming the chunks of Warlock flesh she had chopped apart.

Whirly Pop makes a dash closer to Nutcracker. As he wraps his tentacles around her she hooks some chains around him. Then she fires a rocket blast sending her and Nutcracker flying into the rotting corpse with a big wet splush. Suddenly long large spikes shoot out from the corpse ripping it apart and Nutcracker within. Whirly Pop retracts the spikes and jets up to the sky. She watches the bits of Nutcracker wiggle and squirm as maggots consume it.

Once free from the battle, Whirly Pop surveys the area. She could see two more battles going on. One was between Claymari and Azrael. That one it looked like Claymari was winning. The other was between a giant Gryphus and Feather Breaker. Feather Breaker was definitely losing that one. So Whirly Pop decided to help.

As Thor dug into Feather Breaker again and again, the metal gauntlet on her broken foreleg suddenly jets out a long blade. This new blade surprised Thor and before he could react Feather Breaker grabs hold of her broken limb and by proxy the blade wrapped around her arm and slices it across Thor’s neck. Blood sprays out over her body and the boar god passes out from both the pain and relief.

Claymari rolls off the egg and lands hard on the ground. She felt one of her forelegs dislocate, but that didn’t matter. Azrael was in front of her and he looked in much worse shape. He crawled across the ground to make it to the teapot. The maggots crawled over him ripping at his wing and bleeding side. Of course his green blood killed them instantly but the dumb bugs didn’t care.

Azrael grabs the teapot in his muzzle. Claymari cuts across his ham muscles. Azure cries out in pain and drops the Chimera Teapot. But he manages to collapse his body onto it and took the thing underneath his good wing.

“Azrael!” Claymari called out, “Today you are defeated!” Claymari raised her sword.

Azrael smiles, “Oh, you think I'm defeated? Ready to die?”

“Your body is broken and those wings of yours are broken,” Claymari points out.

“Well it’s a funny thing that you mentioned my wings,” Azrael stretched out his wing with the membranes shredded showing off the bone joints to Claymari. “I have learned that it’s always a good idea to keep a spare.”

Suddenly the bones shoot out and Claymari found a bolt of bone sticking into her chest. She stumbles back as she could swear she felt the thing rubbing against her heart. Before her eyes another wing shoots out from Azrael’s back and with a swift motion smacks Claymari across the head with the teapot. He then rehooks the teapot to his saddle belt and flies off.

Claymari looks up at the sky her vision cleared and ears stopped ringing. She focused on Azrael as he flies away. Somehow the last thing she manages to do before passing out was to fire off a Sonic Sword Boom. Then her lungs seem to stop working and everything went black.

“A few days pass…”

Claymari sits up in a bed her body covered in bandages. She sat under lamp light writing a letter using a pen held in her muzzle.

To Philia my beloved daughter,

I’m writing this to you to tell you that I am now free. I’ve been told that you have been told of my capture. And I’m sorry for the worry that that may have caused you. To your chagrin I'm sure, I have to tell you that I have been injured making my escape. But you should have seen the other guy(s). one of the other guys was Azrael by the way. Even at he almost got me. I was so close to getting him.

I am recovering quickly. I'm in Cannon Town, it didn’t have a decent medical facility but we had few good healers with us so we made do. A group of ponies that had seemed to have joined my group after I was captured will be parting ways here in Cannon Town.

There was one more companion that joined the group during my capture. She seem to be some kind of Animus god thing. From what I’ve been told she was the leader of some kind of boar bandits. Soon after the battle she helped us with Rat Tak-Tak executed her for her crimes. Wasn’t their to see it but I’ve been told it was an interesting site. She unleashed all of her power from that transforming spear thing of her’s you know the one with the power of sound and wind. Well anyway Rat unleashed the full force of her sound powers onto the god. When she was done the god took a step forward and dissolved into goop.

Love, Claymari Rounds.

“At the remains of Burning Cage…”

A small yellow green pony with purple vines cutie mark tends to a small vegetable garden. Violet Eyes stops her watering as she senses beings enter into the town. She turns invisible as the three ponies enter.

One of the ponies were a pale pink Alicorn with a black mane with black in the tip of her horn and wings. She had a black red rose for a cutie mark.

One of the other ponies looked like an Earth Pony yellow and orange colors with set of brown notes as a cutie mark.

The last was a red Earth Pony with a pink and green mane. Her cutie mark was of a pink swirl of wind. A sent of strawberries were around her.

All three ponies had the abnormal glow and flowery vine marks around their eyes that indicated that they were Biollate.

“Come out, come out my little one Black Rose is calling for you!” The Alicorn called out.

There was no response and Black Rose grit her teeth. “Very well if you won’t come out on your own then I shall make you come out.”

Black Rose’s horn glows pink and Violet Eyes was brought into sight kicking as Black Rose’s magic covered her.

“Now stop kicking about and be a good girl and I’ll let you go,” Black Rose reprimands.

Violet Eye stopped kicking and started sobbing.

“Better, but I could do without the sulking,” Black Rose turns off her magic allowing the green Biollate to drop.

Violet Eyes looks up at Black Rose giving her a glare.

“Can you speak?” Black Rose asks.

“Yes,” Violet Eyes answers nodding her head.

“Good, as I said my name is Black Rose what is your name?” Black Rose reintroduced herself.

“Violet Eyes,” The green Biollate answered.

“My companions are Pineapple Pitch and Strawberry Breeze,” Black Rose introduced her comrades.

“What do you want with me?” Violet Eyes asked shyly.

“As you see I’m an Alicorn level Biollate,” Black Rose remarks showing off her wings to the small Sprit Pony. “This makes me in a way leader to all my people.”

“Do-do I have a choice,” Violate Eyes was trying to keep her composure. She did not like where this conversation was going.

“As a leader of my people I help form the bridge between our kind and the plant worshiping sprit users,” Black Rose told Violet Eyes, “You see without outside help our days are short and numbered. Join us and we will give you a sprit contract with a living pony. Your half life of a being of energy becomes extended.”

“What about my garden?” Violet Eyes asked looking back at the plants she been tending too.

“You can still tend to it,” Black Rose smiles, “You will stay here when you are not needed by your implorer.” Black Rose pulls out a smooth black stone from her saddle bag. “This is a summoning stone. It has a sister stone. Once you make a contract. You can travel from one stone to the other. It will also transfer energy from one stone to another.” Black Rose gives a beaming smile to the young Biollate. “You can still tend to your garden and help others. And isn’t helping others what all good ponies do?”

“I suppose,” Violet Eyes said hesitantly. At this point without interference she had a year, year and a half at the most left on her life spanned.

“Also, we maybe Biollate but we have learned to use our sprit powers,” Pineapple Pitch adds. She demonstrates by singing a note witch cause a bird to land on her raised hoof.

Strawberry Breeze demonstrated her power as well by summoning a pink shimmering mist from her hair. This mist reaches over and brushes Violet Eye’s mane wiggling the locks. The mist hits Violet’s nose causing her to sneeze which was odd because technically not having a physical body she shouldn’t have that ability.”

“He can help you discover your power and teach you how to use it,” Black Rose said.

“Okay,” Violet Eyes nods her head, “But if I sign up with you can I quite if I don’t like it?”

“Sure,” Black Rose shrugged.

“So what do I do?” Violet Eyes asks.

Black Rose gives Violet Eyes a milky stone. “Swallow this and you will be summoned at a later date, so be prepared.

Violet nods her head and swallows the stone.

“I’ll be leaving now to search for others of my kind,” Black Rose tells the Biollate.

“In the woods there is this pond-“ Violet Eyes starts to say.

“Yes, I can sense her presence,” Black Rose answers.

The group of Biollate turns and walks out of the village.

“Miles down the road…”

Winkz’s horn tingles and she gives a glance at the woods and beyond.

Mousecakes trots up next to Winkz as the party walked toward the boarder station.

“What is it?” Mousecakes whispered cautiously, “More Zerbra?”

“No, Zerbra has hidden runes that block my long range scan,” Winkz answers, “ I was only able to locate Azrael because I knew him so well from our contact with each other. No, I think there is a god over there. Class three god from the power, in Burning Cage from the distance and direction.”

“A god? Are you sure,” Mousecakes asked.

“It, no she, her magical vitality is arousing me even from here,” Winkz answers.

“I don’t feel anything,” Mousecakes blushed.

“You don’t have a horn to soak up her sexual energy,” Winkz told her, “Also I can scan a farther distance then most Unicorn so magic power like that effects me much sooner. I do suspect that even since you’re an Earth Pony you should be effected if she was closer due to you being more attuned to magic specially the type of magic this goddess seems to be connected to.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” Mousecakes replied, “Speaking of magic that’s what I want to talk to you about.”

“Yes?” Winkz raised an eyebrow.

“It’s obvious that you have raw magical power,” Mousecakes begins to whisper as she leans her head in to Winkz's ear. “When I’m done talking laugh like a told you a private joke.”

Winkz nods her head and Mousecakes speaks quietly to her. Afterwards Winkz laughs and speaks.”

“Is that really true?” She remarks, “If so I’ll be sure to keep that in mind when it comes up next.”

From a head of them Whirly Pop looks back at the mares out of the corner of her eye.