• Published 24th Nov 2013
  • 1,764 Views, 10 Comments

Sword Mare - ReifuTD



Based off of the comic book series found in the Fallout: Equestria universe. Captain Zero Endless is trapped in a world of both the future and the past. There he teams up with the hero Sword Mare to fight the Evil Zebra menace.

  • ...
5
 10
 1,764

Burning Cage Part 1: Demilitarized Action

“In the dark a female Griffon cries out in pain…”

“Forces beyond her control push the contents of her belly out…”

The egg plops to the floor. The Griffon turns to look at the egg. She was only able to turn her neck and shoulder. Her wrists were chained to the wall.

The Griffon soon had to push out another egg. She only lay their panting for a few minutes. She didn’t know when her masters would be coming back. The Griffon grabs one of the eggs with her back legs. She brings the thing to her front claws and grabbed the thing with her talons.

The Griffon with all her might squeezed the thing until it cracked. She cut her self on the broken shells but didn’t care. The Griffon tears into the yellow yoke.

“The Earth Capital... Puddinghead has a meeting in his main thrown room…”

“Sir you need to send some reinforcements to the Earth and Griffon Lands boarder,” The Lord Fearion told Puddinghead.

“Yes, the Griffon’s have been an issue as of late,” Puddinghead nods his head.

“We have a treaty limiting the number of troops and where me move them from,” Smart Cookie told the pony.

“We can’t hold out against the Gryphus mercenaries,” Fearion begged.

Smart Cookie laughed, “If they are using Gryphus to fight us they will destroy themselves soon enough.”

“The Gryphus have been raiding our farmlands,” Fearoin snaps, “Too many of our live stock have been taken.”

“May I make a suggestion,” Whirly Pop step forward. “There are rumors that Claymari has plans to set out to this region.”

“Ah, yes the magical sword, What a splendid object,” Puddinghead remarks.

“It is not uncommon for ponies who don’t know each other to band together for safety. If a very small number of our best fighters have legitimate reasons for being there and they are attacked and they happen to come across and kill these Gryphus wouldn’t that be within lay of the treaty?”

“Yes, I suppose,” Smart Cookie answers.

“Smart one she is,” Puddinghead remarks.

“But it’s a risky move,” Smart Cookie points out, She turns to Whirly Pop. “I will go along with your idea, one condition.”

“What is it ma’lady?” Whirly Pop asks.

“You and your brother head down to the area with the group we send out. Use your negotiation skills to stop these boarder skirmishes. This should make you more invested in your action because if things go south who do you think the bird beasts kills first?”

Whirly Pop gulps, “I understand.”

“Later that day… Whirly Pop and Pot Shell has a meeting with Claymari and her companions…”

“I don’t know about taking you with me,” Claymari remarks.

“Oh please I love to go on an adventure with you,” Pot Shell cheered.

“Please don’t call it an adventure,” Philia sighs, “It encourages her to do more stuff like this.”

“I know we are not fighters but things are getting dyer in the area,” Whirly Pop tells Claymari.

“That’s not what worries me,” Claymari shrugs, “Half the people I travel with aren’t fighters.”

“In our defense, we all have at least one useful ability,” Petty Kitty remarks, “Except for Zero.”

“Hey!” Zero snaps, “I killed plenty of Zebra I have you know.”

“Still,” Petty Kitty shrugged.

“Claymari, just tell me your coming back here?” Philia asked the orange mare.

“You’re not coming with me?” Claymari replied.

Philia looks back at Winkz, Zero and Petty Kitty. “I don’t think we are ready to split up just yet. If I go with you I know we won’t be coming back.”

Claymari smiles, “Okay, I understand.”

“Is it okay if I come with,” Ferngully raised her hoof.

“Sure we could use a flyer,” Claymari answered. She turns to Whirly Pop. “Anypony else coming with?”

“We have three Paladin Spears we need some fields tests on and our two test subjects has family over there sort of,” Whirly Pop points out.

“Honey Mead and Metalance,” Philia notes.

“Yes,” Whirly Pop answered.

“Who’s the third?” Philia asked.

“Rat Tak-Tak,” Whirly Pop replied, “But she needs a reason to travel with us. We can’t tell the census takers she’s there to protect me and my brother she’ll count as a soldier and would make things confusing when the reinforcements come into that area.”

“Isn’t the farmlands where we get our soap?” Philia points out, “I think Rat Tak-Tak has a sister that works for Ancient Venus Spa. Maybe she needs to do a supply run.”

“The spa pony steps into a brown mud puddle… She shakes her hoof…”

“I hope that wasn’t anything unsanitary,” Mousecakes makes a cringe face.

“Was that in the middle of the road?” Claymari remarks.

“Yes,” Mousecakes answered.

“Then it’s nothing, travelers use the side of the road,” Claymari points at Whirly Pop. The white mare was walking along the ditch at the side of the road. She had her tail lifted up. A moment later she deathacates as she walked. After the act was done she wiggles her tail and trots ahead.

Mousecakes cringes, she never had to travel like this before. She looks down in the ditch as she walked past and saw a hoard of beetles already ripping the scat apart and rolling it out into the field.

“It’s okay sis,” Rat Tak-Tak pats Mousecakes on her back. The purple pony was strapped to a wagon and was pulling it down the road.

“Ha, Back in my younger days I used to travel across Earth lot doing supply runs,” Fearion reminisced.

“Ever went to the Equestrian Wildlands?” Claymari asked.

“A couple of times,” Fearoin answered, “I never want to go back.”

“To me, it’s home,” Claymari smiles, “I don’t think Philia feels the same.”

“How so,” Fearion asked.

Claymari laughs, “For her, home isn’t a place, it’s a person, it’s me, for better or for worst.”

Pot Shell trots alongside Mousecakes. “So, you’re from that Ancient Venus Spa?”

“Yes,” Mousecakes replied nervously.

“I thought I seen you around there,” Pot Shell blushed.

“Ferngully is coming back,” Honey Mead shouts. She and Metalance took the front line of the group.

Ferngully glides over them and lands.

“What’s your report?” Whirly Pop asks.

“The traffic on the roads are starting to lighten up,” Ferngully told her.

Claymari looks at the sun creeping behind the mountains. “The day is getting late, Night comes fast in this area,” She notes.

“Should we camp?” Whirly Pop asks Claymari.

“When my group passed through this area, there was reports of Zebra bandit sightings,” Claymari answers, “I think there’s a Church of the Sky outpost not far from here. In this land, I’d rather march a few hours for shelter then be exposed at night.”

“Very well,” Whirly Pop nods her head.

“Hours pass and the sky darkens…”

“Enemies lurk about…”

Out of the corner of her eye Claymari spots a spark of light.

“Everypony duck!” Claymari shouts.

A fire ball shoots out of the woods. It hits the ground with force knocking over the wagon now being pulled by Whirly Pop and Pot Shell.

The two ponies neigh as they fall on their side. Claymari hacks at their reins as the large band of Zebra come down on them. The spear mares makes the first contact of battle.

“Mousecakes, Fearion stick close to Claymari!” Rat Tak-Tak orders.

All what Mousecakes could do was stick her tail between her legs and slink to the ground.

“Overhere,” Fearion grabs Mousecakes and takes her aside.

“Rat watch out!” Metalance shouts taking out a Zerbra lunging at the distracted mare.

“Thanks, Keep me covered I’ll activate my gem,” Rat Tak-Tak told the pony.

Ferngully was fighting off her Zebra with a pair of grabbers. She hooks the Zebra by their limbs and straps of clothing and tosses them to the ground.

Honey Mead stabs one of the downed Zerbra with her spear causing it’s green blood to gush out. Ferngully gave the mare a look.

“Zebra don’t stop unless you put them down,” Honey Mead told her.

“I will fight but I will not take a life,” Ferngully replied, “Even a Zebra.”

“Suit yourself,” Honey Mead shrugged stabbing another Zebra.

A Zebra with red tattoos inhales. Then shoot a blast of flame out his mouth. The two ponies dodge the attack.

“They have one of those?” Honey Mead shouted.

Ferngully replied with a whimper. The sensitive membrane of her wing got hit by the flames and was turning red.

“I’ll kill it for you,” Honey Mead smiles.

Pot Shell was the first to get to his feet. Whirly Pop got up next but her strapping to the wagon was still attached to her and reseted it with her.

A Zebra went at Claymari from behind. The mare swings around cutting the forelegs out from the striped beast. The Zebra fell to the ground. Claymari comes down on him taking the creature out.

“Whirly stay still and I’ll let go,” Pot Shell told his sister.

Behind him Claymari bunts another Zerbra then slays the striped thing with her blade.

Rat Tak-Tak puts a gem in her spear. Purple energy shoots up her body. The spear became something like a large violet flute.

Rat then strikes a Zebra. Where the tip of the spear touched the Zebra a large chunk of flesh crumples away making a round gap the size of a pony skull. The Zebra’s heart was exposed and with a heart beat the Zebra drops dead.

Another Zebra comes at Rat Tak-Tak. She stabs at the ground and the soil breaks. The Zebra trips and Rat Tak-Tak smashes his skull with a loud thuck.

The purple mare swings her spear through the air. It made a high squealing sound as it moved. This stunned the next advancing Zebra opening him for an attack with a bloody end.

Honey Mead dodge another fire ball from the red tattooed Zebra. Ferngully was protecting her flank not close enough to be in the way.

The gold color mare got close enough to make a strike at the fire breathing Zebra. She clips his neck and he turns around and shoots flames. They nipped her tail. Honey Mead made another strike sinking her tip into his flank. Before he could recover from the shock of pain. Honey Mead turns around and bucked him in the face. The Zebra’s neck snaps.

Rat Tak-Tak dispatches a Zebra that tried to attack her sister.

“Mouse you’re a cleric do something!” Rat Tak-Tak snaps.

“Like what?” Mousecakes said nervously.

“They are standing on grass,” Rat Tak-Tak points out.

“Oh yes,” Mousecakes takes out an orb. A moment later the remaining attacking Zebra yelp in pain and turn back disappearing in the woods.

“Ahh!” Metalance winced, her hoof was on the grass. She removes it and blood starts dripping out the bottom. The grass where her hoof was were standing straight up like razors.

Mousecakes rubs her hoof over her orb and the grass loosens. “Sorry,” The small pony blushed at Metalance.

“It’s okay dear,” Metalance takes out a rag from her saddle bag and wraps it around her hoof.

“I have been practicing healing magic,” Ferngully told the green pony.

“Can you just dull the pain?” Metalance asked, “I want it to start to heal on its own before using magic on it. So unless there’s a sudden enemy leave it be.”

“I see,” Ferngully replied disappointed.

“It’s okay gal,” Honey Mead pats the pony on the back.

“Well, I can lick my own wounds,” Ferngully looks at her own wing which was starting to blister. “It must be nice to have feathers protecting wings from stuff like this.”

"I don't know if Philia told you this but you need to pop the blisters before healing a wound like that," Claymari points out.

"Thanks," Ferngully gives the orange mare a smile.

Suddenly a Zebra body that was laying in the grass jumps up screaming. The side that was laying down on the grass was sliced to ribbons. A moment later the Zebra passes out from shock. Honey Mead puts the thing out of his misery with her hoof to his throat.

Rat Tak-Tak powers down. The gem she had used in her Paladin Spear lost a great amount of it’s luster.

“How long you think it will take to recharge,” Metalance asked.

“Half a day I suppose,” Rat Tak-Tak answered.

Mousecakes’s orb had the same dull look to it. “Umm, I used a lot of energy with my orb but it should be able to function again in a few hours.”

“That- was a fight!” Pot Shell cheered laughing, “I never been in a fight! I mean a real draw blood fight!”

“You still haven’t,” Claymari mocked.

“What do we do now?” Whirly Pop asked Claymari unsurely.

“We can’t stay here,” Claymari answered.

“Yes,” Whirly Pop nods her head. “Okay every pony let’s get moving.”

“They soon reached the Church of the Sky outpost…”

The party gazed upon a large blue tented church building. Some kind of mote was dug around the property with some boulders placed around the edge of the water.

“Turtle pond,” Pop Shell remarks with a smile.

They were greeted by a purple young mare with a violet mane. A yellow streak was in her mane. Her cutie mark was two snakes in a figure eight.

“Greetings, I’m mistress Echidnas I’m the assistant to Arkis the owner of this church,” She greeted the travelers.

“Claymari, We will up put up the wagon,” Honey Mead said with Metalance next to her.

“One of us should sleep in the wagon to keep and eye on it.” Metalance remarks to Honey Mead as they walked off with the wagon.

The building was big and hallow. The chamber had many pews there where ponies already settling down making beds on many benches.

“Claymari!” Ferngully whispered loudly in the orange mare’s ear.

The Bat Pony points at the Elfen. It took Claymari a moment to realize it was Lady Dominatrix. She kind of recognized the Earth Ponies with her as some of the followers of the Church of Bones. Recognizing the group Claymari’s group walked up to them. Except for Fearion who decided to walk up to Arkis and talk to him.

“Hello, Young miss,” Lady Dominatrix greeted Ferngully walked up with the others.

“You’re traveling with the Church of Bones?” Ferngully asked.

“Well before your umm, mother disappeared, She was having me contact with the remains of the Church of Bones in the area.” Lady Dominatrix explained, “After the incident, I and the other mercenaries found ourselves out of a job. Fang Flame and Ester Song stayed in the area. I found out that the Church of Bones were sending people to the Earth Capital and I decided to take up a protecting job for them and hope to find work at the Capital.”

“And what are you going to do down there?” Claymari asked Comet the white pony.

“We need to bring in some funding,” Kool-aid answered for him, “The Church of Bone’s is a partner of the Church of the Holy Sky and they often fund our efforts.”

“I see,” Claymari nods her head.

“Mousecakes? Is your orb recharged?” Rat Tak-Tak asked.

“No, why do you ask?” Mousecakes replied.

“I was hoping you were still close enough to the city to use that as a communication device,” Rat Tak-Tak answers.

“No I can’t,” Mousecakes shook her head.

“I saw a bird roost,” Rat Tak-Tak points out.

“Can I come with I have to write a message too,” Whirly Pop fallows after the purple pony.

The two ponies headed for the attic of the church. Up there, there was a large room where a hand full of brown birds parched. Next to that was a room with a desk stacked with spare paper and writing utensils. The two ponies each took their own paper and pencil and wrote their letters. Moments later Echidnas walked in.

“You want some letters sent?” The purple mare asked.

“Yeah, I have some reports to make,” Rat Tak-Tak replied.

“Me too,” Whirly Pop nods her head in agreement.

“Well we are not sending any birds out until the morning,” Echidnas told them, “You can still give the birds your notes and I can program them and they will fly out with morning’s light.”

“Can you make an exception for us?” Whirly Pop asked, “We will pay double.”

“Oh well,” Echidnas sighs, “We have these rules to protect your letters to have you know.”

Echidnas takes out a magic orb. The two ponies rolled up their letters handing them to the mare. She puts one in a vile on the birds leg.

“Okay think really hard on where you want the letter to go,” Echidnas orders Rat Tak-Tak.

The purple pony with the cream muzzle nods her head then closed her eyes. Echidnas tapped her orb to Rat Tak-Tak’s head. She then took the orb and tapped it to a bird’s head. The bird flies out of the window.

This process was repeated with Whirly Pop. Afterwards Echidnas nods her head and walks out of the room.

“I sent in a report about the Zebra bandit activity,” Whirly Pop remarks, “I assume you did the same.”

“Yeah, I also told them about the Church of Bones movements, The guards will pick them up tomorrow when they enter into the city.”

“Three days of travel past when Claymari’s caravan reached the check point…”

The area was mountainous causing the road to funnel to a pass blocked by a wood gate. Next to the gate a hut occupied by a set of the Griffon and Earth Pony guards.

Fearion talked to the Earth Pony guards as the Griffon’s with notebooks inspected the caravan for anything objectionable.

One Griffon had an onex lower half and a rusty colored upper body. He was asking questions to Whirly Pop. The other Griffon might not be a Griffon. Instead of the common lion lower half, this Griffon like creature had a white rabbit lower half.

Pot Shell took up a curiosity about the creature. “What’s with you?” He asked the female Griffon like thing.

“This,” She lifts her back leg to show off her body. “I’m not sure, This happens once in awhile in my kind. Some odd animal bit shows up. No one knows why? Most people’s theory the effect the Mist Bombs had on my people. I personally like the legend about the Chimera Cauldron sucking up all life spiting them out as mixed creatures with the blood of every animal in them. The children often teased me calling me Lupin the Luffon.”

Lupin walked around and started inspecting the wagon’s contents. She eyes Mousecakes as she came upon the Paladin Spears. Mousecakes flashed the other mare’s a nervous look.

“What are these?” Lupin snaps.

“Personal weapons,” Rat Tak-Tak answered.

“Really?” Lupin said unsurely, “What are you doing in this area?”

“My sister is picking up some soap manufactured in the Griffon meat farms,” Rat Tak-Tak answered, “The roads are dangerous of late and from what I heard the roads ahead even more.”

Lupin looked at Metalance and Honey Mead. “You have the same weapons?”

“We are fighters too,” Honey Mead answered, “We fought side by side with her and have friends that moved to this part of the country we need to visit.”

“I see,” Lupin answered. She turn to Claymari who was looking off at a strange red beam of light shooting up for the sun.

“What is that?” Claymari asked.

“Burning Cage Quarry,” Lupin answered, “It's named for the red stones that shoot up beams of flesh burning light whenever they are hit with the full force of the sun.”

Before their eyes a rogue cloud drifted in front of the sun and the red beam disappeared.

“Burning Cage? There is a town named that?” Claymari wondered.

“Well yes, or there was,” Lupin answered. She moved in close to whisper to Claymari. “My partner would be mad if I told you this but rumor had it that a party of Gryphus destroyed the town and kill the watchmen who sat at this post before us.”

“I know about that,” Claymari told the Luffon.

“Okay just have you know for your safety sake,” Lupin replied, “It looks bad for my people to have such horrid things around. By the way why are you traveling?”

“To bury the dead,” Claymari answered.

“Um yes,” Lupin writes from stuff down in her notes. After that she walks up to the other Griffon. “Ore,” speaking the Griffon’s name to get his attention. Then the two of them spoke in an inaudible whisper.

Lupin had the look of concern on her face but Ore just waved the party ahead. After a mile of walking they come upon a fork in the road.

“This leads to Burning Cage?” Claymari points at the right path.

“Yes, But we are going to Stallion City,” Fearion told her.

“Yeah, I’ll catch up there are some things there I want to check out,” Claymari told them.

“Suit yourself,” Whirly Pop shrugged.

Pot Shell looks at Claymari. “Can I come with?”

“No,” Claymari snaps.

“Well I should come,” Ferngully tells the mare. “I can fly and can quickly move back and forth between the two parties. When you are done with whatever it is that you want to do. I’ll dash over to the others and tell them you are coming.”

“I suppose,” Claymari answered.

“If she’s coming then I’m coming,” Pot Shell declared.

“Ugh, very well,” Claymari sighs.

The two groups split ways.

Claymari and Ferngully marched in front with Pot Shell taking the rear.

“The poor thing sure is smitten with you,” Ferngully remarks to Claymari in a hushed tone. “Been grooping you since we left the Capital.”

“Yeah, when you are a famous hero that happens sometimes,” Claymari replied, “You should see what happens when you let the ones like him rut you.”

“Claymari you didn’t,” Ferngully gasped.

“Oh I haven’t did him,” Claymari told Ferngully, “You’d know if I pop his cherry. I don’t know how to describe it. It kills something inside a pony to have sex with their idle.”

“Really, I think he’d like it,” Ferngully remarks.

“He would at first, but afterwards,I guarantee he wouldn’t be so clingy,” Claymari smirks. “So, if I ever wanted to get him to leave me alone. I’ll just take his body.”

“Wow, you can be so cruel some times,” Ferngully blushed.

“Yeah, it’s the Dore in me,” Claymari smirked.

“You know, He’s listening to us,” Ferngully remarks glancing back at Pot Shell.

“Yes,” Claymari replied.

“Make him think you are going to break him,” Fergully answered.

“Really? Now who’s the cruel one?” Claymari raised an eye.

“Creature of the night,” Ferngully points out.

“Very well, go make a fly around and come back after you gave us enough time,” Claymari ordered.

Ferngully nods her head and took to the sky, “I’ll go mess with his sister too.”

“She’s taking off to look around,” Pop Shell said nervously.

“I take it you heard some of what we said,” Claymari said aggressively as she walks up to Pot Shell.

“A little,” Pot Shell squeaked.

“Good,” Claymari gently pushed the young stallion onto his hunches.

“Soon… Fergully flies over the other half of the party…”

The Bat Pony lands on the side of the road with a smirk on her lips.

“What? Is Claymari done?” Rat Tak-Tak asked.

“Oh, that’s not up to her,” Ferngully let slip.

“What?” Rat Tak-Tak reacted.

“Oh, we are not near the town yet,” Ferngully corrected, “Just keeping an eye on both of you.”

“Your hiding something,” Whirly Pop marches up to the Bat Pony.

“Well umm,” Ferngully was flustered by the sudden intrusion.

“That smirk on your face you’re not telling “me” about something,” Whirly Pop snaps.

“I convinced Claymari to have sex with your brother!” Ferngully squeaked.

“Ahhh!” Whirly Pop lashes out in anger. Luckily Honey Mead and Metalance was prepared for this and grabbed the mare before she hurt the Bat Pony.

Rat Tak-Tak starts laughing, “Well that’s an amusing thought.”

“Sister,” Mousecakes snaps.

“It’s not funny,” Whirly Pop shouts.

“What? Claymari making a conquest of your brother?” Rat Tak-Tak remarks, “He’s a big boy he can handle himself now be a lady and compose yourself.”

“Errr,” Whirly Pop grits her teeth. “Okay let me go but Bat Pony you’d better leave quickly.”

“Yes, Ma’Lady,” Ferngully does a bow and flies off.

Once up in the sky Ferngully sees a formation of three specks landing not far from the Burning Cage Quarry. The Bat Pony circle around to check it out.

To her shock when she flew over the area and seen the figures they were Pegasus ponies. They quickly spotted her. Ferngully realized she had to turn and make a B line out of there.

When Ferngully turned around to see who was chasing her, the Bat Pony was shocked to find that there was only one Pegasus after her. She was starting to wonder where the other two when the one behind her started catching up.

“Back on the ground…”

Claymari sees the two figures fly by over head. She recognized one of them as Ferngully and the other a strange Pegasus.

“Shit that’s not good,” Ferngully snaps.

“Was that Ferngully?” Pop Shell asked wiping the sweat off his brow.

“Yes, and that came from Burning Cage,” Claymari answered.

“Pegasus in the ground and air in this territory?” Pot Shell said shocked.

“Must not be many if only one is after her,” Claymari notes.

“What are we going to do?” Pot Shell asked.

“We move toward the town,” Claymari answered.

“What about Ferngully?” Pot Shell points out.

“Can you fly?” Claymari asked.

“No,” Pot Shell shook his head.

“Me neither,” Claymari answered, “We will have to hope for the best with her.”

Ferngully waits with in the shadows of the forest…”

The Bat Pony had quickly found a roost when she slipped in the woods to lose the Pegasus. The Pegasus came in after her of course but she was now wondering the area hoping to spot the Bat Pony.

Ferngully quickly ran through the differences between a Bat Pony and a Pegasus in her head. Pegasus was quicker in the air because they are more evolved for flight. But she was more adapted for moving in the woods so going down here was a good choice for her.

Pegasus had far better sight vision when compared to Bat Ponies. But Ferngully’s hearing was way better. Plus Pegasus eyes where build for bright sun light and open air and wide plains, they were useless in the shady forest. But Ferngully could see clearly.

Next came physical, female verses female, Pegasus are stronger. If it was male verses male the Bat Pony would be victorious but it was not. Also putting into account that the Pegasus was a trained fighter Ferngully was not.

From her hiding point Ferngully could see the Pegasus getting frustrated. Soon she will leave. Ferngully wondered if she wanted that. Before the Pegasus took off for the sky, Ferngully realized another advantage over the Pegasus she had.

As soon as Dogboy lifted her feet off the ground. A white magical arrow struck her in the wing.

“Eep!” The Pegasus screamed as she was struck.

The girly scream made Ferngully feel bad about hitting the red Pegasus but she had no time to hold back. She puts the grabber hooks around the Pegasus’s neck and holds her body down by sitting on it.

“What kind of Bat Pony uses magic like that!” Dogboy snaps.

“I ask the questions, you-you?” Ferngully looses the word she was thinking of.

“Bitch,” Dogboy finished.

“Yeah that,” Ferngully nods her head.

“I prefer bastard myself,” Dogboy smirked, “You have a warm pussy you know that?”

“You’re just trying to escape,” Ferngully snaps.

“Okay what? Are we just going to lay here getting aroused off each other’s heat or are you going to do something?” Dogboy remarks.

“What are you doing down her you bastard bitch,” Ferngully demands.

“Bitch, was my mother, you can just call me bastard-!” Ferngully tightens the grip around Dogboy’s throat.

“Gryphus attacked some Pegasus villages!” Dogboy cried.

“I’m with people looking for them too,” Ferngully loosens her grip and gets off of the Pegasus.

“You are letting me go?” Dogboy said in shock as she stood up.

“We have the same goals, we shouldn't be fighting,” Ferngully explained.

Dogboy sighs, “You’re not into mares because that ordeal made me horny.”

“Well I think I-!” Dogboy interrupts the Bat Pony with a kiss and walks off a head.”

“Asexual,” Ferngully muttered in then snaps out of it. “Wait? Why are we walking?

“You shot my wing you batty bitch,” Dogboy laughed, “I don’t think you trust me enough to fly off on me are you?”

Ferngully sighs and walks after the Pegasus.

“The town was completely destroyed… Not my fire… But by force… the force of some kind of massive monster…”

“What happened here?” Pot Shell asked.

“A massacre,” Claymari answered, “This looked like it happened over a year ago.”

Claymari scans the area something odd catches her eye. By one of the houses there was a healthy food garden. Then by the garden Claymari sees a small yellow green pony. She looked like a Miniature with a ghostly glow about her. She had sparkly vines on her rump. These same vine markings was on her face near the eyes. The strange small mare sees Claymari and runs into the building.

“Wait!” Claymari shouts.

“What is it?” Pot Shell asked.

“I think it’s a ghost!” Claymari ran for the building.

The roof of the house was smashed in and sun light shined down making a halo on the floor.

“Claymari I don’t think anyone is home?” Pot Shell said nervously looking at the moss and mold that had started to grow.

“I did say ghost,” Claymari replied standing over the mummy of a dead pony.

“They left the bodies here?” Pot Shell said sadly.

“Those who mattered enough had their bodies taken away, those who didn’t stayed and rot,” Claymari told him.

“Wait that garden outside?” Pot Shell points out.

“That was taken care by a ghost,” Claymari explained.

“A pony ghost,” Pot Shell shivered.

“No, the ghost of a plant,” Claymari corrected.

“Plant’s have ghosts? But that looked like a pony?” Pot Shell was getting confused.

“You come out!” Claymari shouts to the room before turning back to Pot Shell, “Ever heard the story of Pony Thumb?”

“The colt born from a garden?” Pot Shell answered as the air twinkled.

The twinkling soon formed into the shape of the small pony with the face markings.

“That’s a Biollante,” Claymari told Pot Shell, “The spirit of a plant in pony form. They are rare but only form when love and loneliness meet.”

“I see,” Pot Shell was quite sure he completely understands.

“Little one,” Claymari gave the small pony a smile. “What’s your name?”

“Violet Eyes,” The pony answered.

“You know Nutcracker’s house?” Claymari asked.

“Nutcracker?” Violet Eyes replied.

“Some strange ponies may have come by and taken a sword from the home,” Claymari suggested.

“Oh, I know where that is,” Violet Eyes replied.

“The Biollante lead the two across the town to a wood carver’s home…”

“This looks like what Nutcracker’s home should be,” Claymari remarks looking at the remains of the building.

They walked inside. The first thing she noted was the main work room full of wood carving tools and finish projects of furniture and toys that no pony would pick up now.

There was another room in back. This was a different kind of room. It was filled with dresses and sewing equipment.

“A mare lived here,” Claymari remarked out loud.

“Did you think he would always remain alone?” Pot Shell points out.

“I’m sad because she’s most likely dead too,” Claymari sighs.

Claymari walks outside the sewing room. She spots a shrouded object in the corner of the room. The mare walks over and pulls the sheet away with her mouth.

It was a pony sized wooden doll. It was unfinished. The flank was branded with a nut being cracked by a lighting bolt. Claymari gasped at the face for it was Nutcracker’s face.

Violet Eyes taps a red jewel on a nearby work desk. It flops on the wood surface causing Claymari to turn her head.

“A Hallo?” Claymari turns back at the life sized pony nutcracker. She sees a slot for the object to slide into.

“What you say? Hallo?” Pot Shell notes, “That's for making golems right?”

“Yes, Nutcracker making a golem,” Claymari grabs the hallo with her mouth and puts it in the nutcracker's slot. “I think he was making it to live forever.”

Claymari stood there a moment. All was silent. Then Pot Shell Spoke.

“That was anticlimactic,” He remarks.

The ponies walked outside.

“Claymari!” Pot Shell shouts from around the corner.

“Dammit, Pot stick with me we have Pegasus about!” Claymari shouts.

Claymari and Violet Eyes run to the sound to see a large skeleton laying on the ground. It didn’t take them long to realize these where Griffon bones. Three times larger than any normal Griffon.

“Is this?” Pot Shell said in shock.

“A Gryphus,” Claymari finished.

“It’s so big,” Pot Shell noted.

“They are born the same size as normal Griffons but their mutation have them lack the genes that restrict their growth. Basically the older they get the bigger and meaner they get.”

“Shit and you are having to kill these things?” Pot Shell remarks.

“I don’t have to, I want to,” Claymari told him.

“So, this is about revenge?” Pot Shell snaps.

“I’m an angry pony,” Claymari answered.

“Guys?” They heard Ferngully shout.

“Hay, well she’s a alive,” Claymari smirks.

Claymari, Pot Shell and Violet Eyes walked back out into the street. They spotted Ferngully with Dogboy behind her. As soon as Dogboy saw the others she taps on her gauntlet releasing a blade to shoot out. She takes that blade and presses it to Ferngully’s throat.

“Hello bitches,” Dogboy smiles.

“I thought we are on the same side on this,” Ferngully snaps.

“We are but what we do isn’t up to me,” Dogboy replied.

“Let her go and I won’t kick your ass much,” Claymari replied.

“It’s up to us,” A black Pegasus stallion with a black mane spoke from above. He had some green streaks in his hair. A grey cloud was his cutie mark.

“Landlooker…”

Next to Landlooker stood a pink Pegasus with a ratted spring green mane. He had his hooves chained together in shackles.

“Sergeant?” Claymari squinted at the pink pony.

“No, Claymari,” The pink pony shook his head. “I was demoted.”

“What happen,” Claymari smirks.

The chained pony held out his hooves palms open, "I’m an honest pony."

“He’s a coward and a trader to the Commander and the Queen General,” Landlooker spat at the chained pony’s feet.

“I’m a Privet now," The chained pony added. "Privet Pansy."