• Published 24th Nov 2013
  • 1,763 Views, 10 Comments

Sword Mare - ReifuTD



Based off of the comic book series found in the Fallout: Equestria universe. Captain Zero Endless is trapped in a world of both the future and the past. There he teams up with the hero Sword Mare to fight the Evil Zebra menace.

  • ...
5
 10
 1,763

Gryphus Maximus Part 1: Monsters Fall

Kira shivers violently, her body felt sick. She looks down at her remaining arm. A sadness sunk in her heart. The Gryphus felt the erge to rip at her vein with her beak.

A knock at the door draws the Gryphus’s attention away from her own blood lust. As she looks up at the door, a black tear taking the shape of a spider falls from her eye. By the time she opens the door it was gone.

“Your father is requesting your presence,” Tough demanded.

Kira nods her head.

They walk to Thor’s chambers. In there there were fifthteen full grown Gryphus and thirteen young ones. The remaining female Griffons the clan had managed to keep a hold of sat in two rows in front of Thor’s thrown.

Kira looks at the Griffons and the spider covering her heart tightens its grip. Thoughts of how she is now no different to the males of her kind then those small weaklings enter her mind.

Kira takes her place by her father’s side as Claymari walks forward with a large simple iron teapot. The pony does a curtsy and speaks.

“Oh Lord Thor I present to you the Chimera Teapot as you requested,” Claymari said in a grandiose matter that played to the moral of the crowd.

Thor motioned for a Griffon to take the teapot for him. Claymari steps back into the crowd next to Winkz.

“I thought you were going to decorate that?” Winkz asked.

“Well we need to know it works first,” Claymari answered then smiled, “Yeah we did some tests but I’m not going to drink that shit. Azrael says that given what he knows about Griffon biology we should know right away if it works. Besides I have enough orichalcum stored up that I can make a decent club sword out of it.”

“Azrael of the Zebra,” Thor addresses. Azrael stepped forward. “How do we use this teapot?” Thor asks.

“One just needs to simply boil water,” Azrael answered.

“Do we have a portable stove?” Thor asks the crowd.

Two Griffon carries forward a stove with some kind of gas tank attached to it. They turned on the stove’s burner and filled the teapot with water. The teapot was sat on the burner.

“Now everyone turn around,” Thor orders.

Azrael raised an eye. “Why?”

“A watched kettle never boils,” Thor answered.

Everyone in the room turned away from the cooking teapot.

“This is ridiculous,” Winkz grumbles.

“I like him the way he is frankly,” Claymari replied, “It makes him a little more malleable.”

Kira had turned away from the teapot but watched it out of the corner of her eye hoping it would not boil. One she had longed to have children. Not even the death of her favorite lover did not deter from her desire. Then she lost her arm and suddenly nothing mattered any more.

The teapot starts steaming and Kira was filled with more sadness.

“You can turn around now,” Thor ordered.

Everyone turns back around.

“You can now empty the teapot,” Azrael told him.

Thor points at a Griffon. The Griffon dumped the contents of the teapot into a white bowl. What poured out was a thick stringy milky white substance. It had a pungent sex smell to it.

Winkz raised an eyebrow, “Is that?”

“I think so, makes sense if you think about it,” Claymari shrugged.

“Wow, you made a magic teapot that turns water into cum,” Winkz rolled her eyes.

“Second most awesome thing I made,” Claymari smirked, “Oddly enough the first involved cum as well.”

“What was the first?” Winkz asked.

“Eponi,” Claymari replied.

The Griffon kneels in front of Kira presenting her with the bowl and it’s brew. Kira feels her heart tighten again as images of Griffons being fucked by Gryphus danced in her head.

“Get that away from me!” Kira slaps the bowl away spraying the contents on the ground.

“What’s the meaning of this!” Thor stands up and shouts.

“There is no point to this!” Kira yells, “All what that crap will do is give you an excuse to turn me into the clans fuck toy just like all the othe-“

Thor slaps Kari so hard she came off the ground and fell on her back. “You agree to this, to give our species a chance to live as its own.”

“I just don’t give a shit anymore,” Kira glares at the large Gryphus.

“Interesting,” Azrael remarks stepping between father and daughter.

“Get out of the way pony,” Thor bellowed.

“Oh, I’m no pony,” Azrael replied shaking his head. “I was wondering how she would react under the curse.”

“Curse?” Both Thor and Kira said at the same time.

“Yes, A curse,” Azrael smiled. He was enjoying taking center stage. “She had it since coming back.”

“Why didn’t you tell us?” Thor snaps.

“Not part of my contract until now,” Azrael said putting his hoof forward. “Now it’s interfering with my contract and my curiosity.”

“Can you fix her?” Thor asks.

“In the mean time, wouldn't it be much easier just to force the drink down her throat tie her up and have your way with her,” Azrael explains, “No different then what you do with the Griffon.”

“So, daughter will you drink?” Thor asked.

Kira's response was to collapse and weep.

“I take that as a no,” Thor snaps.

Suddenly a pair of Gryphus holds Kira down as a third refills the bowl. The sight of this made Claymari flinch and fidget nervously.

Kira’s beak was forced open and the pungent white liquid was forced down her throat. They released the female Gryphus and after her fit of coughing subsided, she became also catatonic. Blood began to flow from her genitals and her face became flush.

“She’s in heat!” A Gryphus shouted causing a loud roar of cheers.

Winkz made a disgusted face. “Gryphus bleed well in heat? These things are truly animals.”

Thor approached his daughter. This caused Claymari to turn and start to walk away.

“Claymari are you okay?” Winkz asked.

“This, is too dark of a turn and kind of hits home for me,” Claymari answered.

“What you don’t like your handy work?” Azrael smirks.

“You had to do it!” Claymari snaps, “I could have done something helpful that not involved violence!”

“It was bound to happen,” Azrael shrugged. He turns to look at Polis who had turn away from the sexual act well the other Gryphus watched eager for their turn. “But not everyone of these creatures are indifferent to the turn of events.” Azrael giggles, “Ironic result of love I’ll say.

Polis leaves the room and Claymari fallows after him.

“You can’t watch her like that too,” Claymari remarks to the Gryphus as she took a gulp from her wisky barrel.

“Things had been going bad ever since you came along!” Polis snaps.

“Don’t blame me on this!” Claymari snapped back, “It’s your people’s actions that led to this. What were you doing just fallowing orders? You attacked, you killed! You have the scars to proved you tangled with my friends and lived! How are they by the way?”

“Alive,” Polis said coldly, “And multiplying.”

Once Thor was finished with his daughter, he allowed the next Gryphus to take her. Azrael now had the chance to speak with him.

“As you see she is fertile, Now as our deal may I take the teapot with me?” Azrael requests.

Thor nods his head and Azrael picks up the teapot in his muzzle. He turns and walks out of the room.

Claymari sees Azrael walk by with the teapot in his muzzle and panics. “Stop him!” She shouts to Polis.

“What?” Polis was shocked at the sudden commanding tone that the basically pony slave was giving him.

“We must delay his departure!” Claymari shouted, “Preferably not let him leave with the teapot if we can. Trust me the stories I’ve been told about him.”

Polis reached out and grabbed Azrael as Claymari rushed back into the room.

Arzael drops the teapot on the ground and glares at Polis. “Do you want it horizontal or vertical? When people slit their wrists horizontally it means they aren’t committed to die. Slitting the wrists vertically means that they are committed to die.”

“Thor!” Claymari shouted as she ran into the room.

“Yes pony,” Thor answered.

“I saw that you were letting Azrael keep the teapot!” Claymari shouted.

“And what of it?” Thor asks.

“Don’t you think it’s a little early?” Claymari points out, “Just because she can conceive offspring now doesn’t mean her children can. What if Kira’s breeding ability isn’t permanent and you need the teapot again?”

“Azrael agreed to bring the teapot back once he’s done with it,” Thor answered.

“Really? You believe him? One who named himself after the ‘King of Lies?’” Claymari answered back, “He’s a spy for a living. You think he will just drop everything to help you.”

“I honor my contracts,” Azrael remarks as he walks up. He licks the blood from his wing. In the background Polis had a cloth clamped down onto his wrist. “Humm, pony blood tastes like iron, Griffon blood tastes like gold.”

“If anything ask him to stay the next few weeks or so,” Claymari requested.

“This is ridiculous,” Azrael snaps.

“See he doesn’t want to stay this is because some thing will happen ,” Claymari tells Thor, “Something will go wrong with your daughter something which he doesn't want to risk being around for or he had put something else in motion that will kill us all.”

“I have other places to be,” Azrael interjected.

“You didn’t have an issue hanging around until now,” Claymari smirks.

“There is no harm in you staying for a little while,” Thor answers.

Azrael puts the teapot down and storms away.

Claymari sighs in relief.

“Meanwhile elsewhere…”

Pot Shell stood in the center of an air ship’s bridge. Honey Mead and Metalance stood in front of a set of control panels. They pushed buttons and pulled on levers with their hooves. To Pot Shell’s right stood Rat Tak-Tak, to his left stood Whirly Pop.

“Number one, give the orders to begin warp,” Pot Shell orders.

“What?” Rat Tak-Tak gives Pot Shell of funny look.

“Is there an issue?” Pot Shell asks.

“I’m still not even sure how are we even flying this thing?” Honey Mead whispers to Metalance.

“I think it’s some kind of mind mental kind of thingy,” Metalance points out.

“I don’t think this vessel has any warp drive,” Rat Tak-Tak points out, “It’s a giant metal egg flying in the air.”

“One can dream,” Pot Shell sighs.

“Okay, you’ve had enough fun,” Rat Tak-Tak mutters.

“Can’t you just let him have his fun? He always wanted to fly an air ship?” Whirly Pop points out.

“No,” Rat Tak-Tak replied.

“Please,” Pot Shell looks at the mare wide eyed.

Rat Tak-Tak grumbles and turns away.

Ferngully and Feather Breaker enters onto the bridge.

“Well we just did a flyby and whatever it is you are doing the ship is moving,” Ferngully points out.

“How fast would you say?” Pot Shell asks.

“We have passed several small mountains,” Feather Breaker points out taking a step closer to Pot Shell.

“You stay away from him,” Whirly Pop snaps.

Feather Breaker takes a step back. “Okay.”

“I don’t want you anywhere near my brother,” Whirly Pop tells her, “The last thing I need you to do is for you to take him hostage thinking that I will not kill you.” Whirly Pop then smiles, “I will a sure you that any type of wound that you give him will not bleed out faster than the one I give you.”

“I get your point,” Feather Breaker grumbles.

“So, Fern how's the boys?” Metalance asks.

“They miss their female and their cows,” Ferngully answered indifferently.

“That in the same way I hope,” Honey Mead joked.

“And what’s wrong with that?” Metalance smiles, “Did I ever tell you I dated a bull once.”

“I believe I recall the story,” Honey Mead smirks, “Is it true about them being hung?”

“Oh, wonderfully so,” Metalance cheers.

Ferngully and Honey Mead both blush and laugh. Then Ferngully suddenly gives a depressed sigh and puts her hoof to her chest.

“Are you okay?” Honey Mead asks.

“I’m okay just a little heart burn,” Ferngully said with her voice cracking. “I got to go!”

The Bat Pony rushes out of the room, she finds an abandoned hallway and once sure she was alone starts crying.

“No, not again, what’s wrong with me?” Ferngully sobbed talking to herself. The spider over her heart grips harder making her sudden depression worse.

The Bat Pony had managed to keep her bouts of melancholy a secret. She had been having them since she had been attacked by the Gryphus. No, that wasn’t right, since before she left the capital city. Maybe it was her mother dying? Then the image of the coyote pops into her head.

Ferngully thought about that night and the thought of it made her brain itch. The memory wasn’t right. The Bat Pony concentrated on her magic. Green magic came from her antenna as she casts a memory spell. A new image replaced her old one. One of her tight up with ropes binding her legs.

“Are you okay?” Vepicon asks.

“Yes,” Ferngully answered wiping the tears from her eyes.

“I heard sobbing? Are you crying?” Vepicon questions.

“Yes, Please don’t tell anyone,” Ferngully asked of the stallion.

“You know, it’s okay to be scared,” Vepicon tells her, “Heck, I’ve heard you died once before.”

“Something like that,” Ferngully smiles, “And if you are wondering I either saw nothing or don’t remember a thing.” She looks around again, “Now can you give me some privacy?”

Vepicon nods his head and walks away. A shadowy looking snake slithers out from Ferngully’s mane. The thing whispers into her ear.

“It looks like you broke the seal,” the snake said to her.

“Who are you?” Ferngully demanded.

“Serpent of Psychopathy,” the snake answered, “You will believe whatever I tell you.”

“What do you want from me?” Ferngully snaps.

“Technically nothing, my master found you interesting and put in several precautions to keep you under his control,” the serpent told her.

“He’s the Dark One that cursed Puddinghead,” Ferngully realized. Then the spider gripped her heart. The surge of emotion caused Ferngully to cry out loud in anguish.

Both Vepicon and Puck came running. They saw the Bat Pony collapsed on the ground.

“Puck, go tell the others what happened,” Vepicon orders.

Puck nods his head and gallops away. He enters the bridge panting.

“What’s the matter?” Rat Tak-Tak demands.

“Ferngully collapsed,” Puck told her.

“I thought she seemed unwell,” Honey Mead points out.

“Everyone stay where you are at for now,” Rat Tak-Tak orders, “I’ll go check on her.” Then she mutters, “Why did you have to leave your sister behind in Canon Town with the others.”

“Not too distant past…”

Ferngully was back in her bedroom suite at the castle. The Madness Coyotes stood across from her. It leaps across the room in pins the bat pony down. Ferngully begins to cry out when it puts a paw over her mouth.

Out of the corner of her eye, Ferngully could see a tiny hoof sized sheep of what looked to be made out of a tiny cloud. It leaps across her vision. “1” another one leaps, “2” a third leaps, “3” then another, “4”. Ferngully was starting to feel herself getting tired. “5” she blinks her eyes. “6, 7” from up there the Bat Pony blacks out.

Ferngully awakes in a blinding white room. She was laying on the ground with her hooves tied.

“Hello there little filly,” A black Crystal Pony stallion remarks.

“You’re the Dark One that Winkz was talking about!” Ferngully glared daggers at him.

“Let me introduce myself,” the Dark One said, “My name is Eclipso, I noticed that you are sensitive to my authorial beings.”

“Is that why you captured me?” Ferngully replied.

“That’s half the reason,” Eclipso answered, “You are a fascinating being, you are a creature that has the flight magic of a Pegasus. Yet the arcane magical ability of the Unicorn.”

“I'm closer to a creature like an Elfen than a Unicorn,” Ferngully corrects.

“Good to know,” Eclipso pulls out a large wiggling spider made up of shadow. With his magic he forces Ferngully’s mouth open. He places the spider in it and it wiggles down her throat. The pony releases the magic on her mouth.

“What was that?” Ferngully said in the mist of coughing.

“Depression spider, it’s a way of keeping some people under control,” Eclipso said, “They are found in the chests of people with strong depression. Larger ones like the one I gave you and is under my control by the way. Can force depression.”

“You going to make me sad?” Ferngully snaps, “That’s your big plan? Making me sad?”

“Oh no, it’s just a way to keep you in line,” Eclipso pulls out a snake, “This will make you mine.”

Eclipso puts the snake into Ferngully’s ear and she screams out in pain. Ferngully wakes up drenched in sweat. Her eyes scan the room. She was still in the metal egg. The Bat Pony sighs.

“Remember, don’t tell them about me,” the Serpent whispers into Ferngully’s ear. “You are the only one that can see me any others will just think you are crazy.”

“Just think I’m crazy,” Ferngully replied in a hypnotic tone her eyes glazing over.

“You gave us a scare for a while,” Puck remarks as he walks into the room. “With Mousecakes gone, you are our only healer. If you caught ill befor the battle we would be screwed.”

“Sorry,” Ferngully said looking down at the ground.

“Look up at me,” Puck puts his hoof under Ferngully’s chin making her look into his eyes. “You did nothing wrong, you just let yourself get exhausted. Now get some rest we are almost there.”

“Almost there?” Ferngully said in shock. “How long was I out?”

“About a day and a half,” Puck answered.

Ferngully felt her heart sink again and this time it wasn’t from the spider.

“Night… At the Gryphus mines…”

Kira grunts as she pushes out another egg. It rolls out onto the ground and a Griffon puts it in a pile of other eggs.

“This isn’t right,” the Griffon said nervously. “She was just breed yesterday and she’s been popping one of these out like every five minutes for hours now.”

“This is what happens when you mess with dark magic,” Another Griffon remarks.

“Not dark magic,” Azrael says as he walks into the room. He makes a nervous glance at the Gryphus eggs. One of them appeared to twitch as if it was about to hatch. “The better words for it is chaotic magic. Dark magic implies that magic can be inherently evil. Usually what people calls dark magic is magic that has powers out of their control.”

Kira rolls over on her back. “Help me,” She gasped.

Azrael looks back at the eggs. “Yeah, I think this has gone far enough.”

“What?” One of the two Griffons said shocked.

Azrael stretches out his wings. With a slight flick of them their clawed tips goes into the Griffons’s throats. They grabbed their necks and goggled on their own blood trying to breathe.

The Zebra walks up to the birthing Gryphus and plunges his wings into her gut. Kira screams out in pain as Azrael pulls her womb out of her.

As they looked at the sack of meat and egg slides out and drops onto the floor. Then the womb inflates again as another egg starts growing inside.

“The magic in this thing is strong,” Azrael smirks.

“You bastard,” Kira snaps as she holds her bleeding guts.

“At least I'm giving you a fighting chance to live,” Azrael remarks as he squeezes the egg out of the womb and binds the thing with some rope and puts the thing in his saddle bag. “But if you’re ungrateful.”

Azrael makes a pass by the pile of eggs on his way out the door. He stabs as many as he could with his wing claw as he walked by. Then the Zebra stops at the door and turns around.

“By the rate that you are producing eggs,” He speaks up, “I theorize that they have exponential growth. This means that they need food to fuel that growth. Now of course them being natural meat eaters and being born with basic instincts like hunger also being newborns they know nothing else but hunger. I can’t see things turning out well for anything still in this mine within the next few hours.”

Azrael walks out of the room leaving the shaking eggs as their shells crack even more. Soon they burst open showing small tiny slimy Gryphus chicks. They look at the bleeding Griffons with red blood colored eyes. They jump the females and sink their beaks into their flesh and all the Griffons could do was to make gobbled screams as they died.

Kira in horror watched the Griffons get consumed. As the magic infused baby Gryphus eat their meat she could see them grow before her eyes. Once finished the larger creatures puts their sites on Kira herself. She screams as they rushed her.

Polis could hear the screams from out in the corridor and rushed into the room. To his heart break he sees the mindless young Gryphus ripping into Kira’s bleeding gut hole and biting into her legs. On instinct he swipes away some of the mindless young things and reaches for Kira. He grabs her and starts to drag her out to the hallway. A young Gryphus bites Polis on the ankle and he kicks it away as he pulls Kira out of the room.

“Guards!” Polis screams causing two Gryphus to come running.

Polis points at the room. “Kill those things before they take over the whole mine!” He shouted as he drug Kira away.

“Sir?” One of the Gryphus questioned not wanting to kill the young of its own kind. Then one of the smaller creatures leaps up into the air and rips out his throat. The other Gryphus started attacking the blood thirsty creatures but he was soon over mobbed.

“Polis,” Kira cries out, “Run, leave me!”

“No I won’t,” Polis screams.

Suddenly with her remaining claw grabs Polis and pulls his face up to her’s looking him straight into the eyes. “Leave!” She growled before putting her beak to his. A violent coughing spasm from Kira caused the two to pull away. Polis wipes wet from his beak as Kira breathes one last exhale and her body goes motionless.

Polis grips his chest and screams out in agony. “No!!!!!!!!”

“Elsewhere in the mine…”

Crimson Bond slices across Tough’s throat. The Gryphus groans as he reaches for his neck and drops dead. Azrael looks down at the body smiling.

“I wanted to try this sword at least once and I have to say using it feels right,” He remarks to Nutcracker standing behind him silently.

Azrael walks over and grabs the teapot. Then with a flick of his neck passes it to Nutcracker who catches it in his decayed muzzle.

“Now, keep that safe we can’t catch Discord without a vessel that he can’t escape from,” Azrael remarks as he walks out of the room.

“Another place in the mine…”

Claymari and Winkz were in the forge room when Winkz stops and gets a funny look on her face.

“Is something the matter?” Claymari asked putting a cork in her booze barrel.

“The Unicorn magic warding spells has just deactivated,” Winkz answers.

“Wait? What? You can use magic now?” Claymari said surprised.

“Apparently so?” Winkz replied.

“Why?” Claymari shook her head.

“Perhaps Azrael wants us to escape?” Winkz suggests.

“Make sense giving the cock blocking I gave him the other day,” Claymari remarks, “The fact that it is happening at all makes me very nervous.”

“Don’t think it is wise to look a gift Zebra in the mouth especially Azrael,” Winkz points out.

“You’re right,” Claymari sighs, “Let’s be done of this damn place.”

Just then they hear a scream from outside the room.

“Damned kiss from Candace,” Claymari snaps, “Why can't it never be simple.”

Claymari grabs her orichalcum club sword and creeps out into the hall. Suddenly what looked to be a mad Griffon jumps out at her slashing at her face with its claws. Claymari backs up back into the forge room and the Griffon follows after her. With a mighty swing she hits the thing in the head with the sword witch breaks it’s skull.

“What the heck?” Winkz said in shock, “I don’t recognize this Griffon do you?”

Claymari touches her bleeding face with her hoof. “It’s male, they don’t keep male Griffons around here unless they are young Gryphus.”

“Still we would recognize him,” Winkz points out.

They could hear more noises coming from outside the room.

“I’m going to have to go out there again,” Claymari remarks.

“Why do you have to make it so hard on me?” Winkz moans, “I could just teleport away by myself. But if I do so, Philia would kill me for leaving you alone in this place.”

“Well I will just be a minute,” Claymari smirks, “And I’ll just come right back. If something that isn’t me goes through that door you are free to teleport away.”

“Don’t you think I won't take you up on that offer,” Winkz said putting her hooves on her hips.

Claymari leaves the room. She walks down one hallway to find some dead Gryphus being gnawed on by a pack of Griffons. She backs up and turns the other direction. Down that hallway she sees a bloody Gryphus fighting against some Griffons.

“Polis?” Claymari said in shock.

This caused the Gryphus to turn around allowing a mad Griffon to jump him on the neck. Polis tosses the thing aside.

“Claymari!” He cried.

“This way!” Claymari called out. She leads the Gryphus into the forge room and they shut the door behind them.

Winkz glares at Polis. “You’re helping them now?” She snarks.

“This is Polis, he’s not such a bad guy for a monster,” Claymari said boastfully. She then looks Polis up and down. One of his arms was mangled. Oddly the one that Kira had lost.

“Are you okay? Other than the obvious wounds?” Claymari asked.

Polis broke down crying. “Kira! She’s dead!”

“Sorry, can’t say I’m sad to hear that,” Claymari lowers her head, “At least not for her.”

“Do you know what’s going on?” Winkz asks.

“They are Kira’s children,” Polis answered.

“If I had to guess the Chimera Teapot had some strange side effects,” Claymari points out.

“So we did this?” Polis said shocked.

“Serves you right you wicked vile creatures,” Winkz snaps.

Polis grabs her with his good claw and slams the Crystal Pony against the wall. Winkz fires a maroon blast of energy into one of the Gryphus’s eyes causing him to scream and drop the Crystal Pony.

Claymari steps between the two. “We don’t need to be fighting right now, unless it’s a Zebra then it’s okay.”

Polis sighs and turns away from Winkz. “Yes, Azrael needs to die.”

“That would be nice,” Winkz smiles.

“See we are in agreement,” Claymari cheers.

“So now what?” Winkz asks.

“Well I would like to get my sword from my room, it isn’t far from here,” Polis answers.

“What about Azrael?” Claymari remarks, “If I had to guess he’s either gone by now or on his way out. Perhaps if we act now we can catch him?”

“At the mine entrance…”

Azrael and Nutcracker walks up to the two guard Gryphus.

“Halt, by orders of Thor you are not allowed to leave,” One of the Gryphus told Azrael.

Azrael just gave a sly smile and spoke in a calm tone. “Do you know what is going on back there?” He asks.

The two guards gave each other a nervous glance.

“Your people are dying, all that death, is coming here coming for you,” Azrael told them, “Now you have the choice, face the death before you or let me pass and faced the death that’s coming.”

“Is that a threat?” The Gryphus asks in an aggressive tone.

Azrael shrugs, “Just the truth.”

The Gryphus lashes out at Azrael only to have Nutcracker put his claws into the creature’s throat. Meanwhile the other Gryphus attacks as well and Azrael slices his arm into pieces with Crimson Bond. Nutcracker removes his claw and blood spills out of the Gryphus. The one armed Gryphus screams out and Azrael silences him by piercing his larynx with his wing.

“Now will you please excuse me,” Azrael said as he walked past the Gryphus.

But the Gryphus had other plans. He reaches out and grabs Azrael and with one mighty thrust tosses the Zebra across the room. Azrael hits the wall hard and coughs up green blood. Nutcracker grabs the Gryphus and begins to take its head off. The Gryphus attempts to get a few slashes in on the Warlock before its head came off.

Many horrified Gryphus came running into the entrance area chamber. Behind them mad Gryphus spawn of various size leaped, tackled and ripped into the stragglers.

“Not good! not good! not good!” Azrael screams as he gets to his feet. He rushed for the opening and skidded on his hooves. The Zebra looked up at the night sky only to see it blocked by a giant metal egg.

Suddenly an object came gliding into the entrance chamber. It was a purple pony and she was holding some kind of spear. The pony flew in riding a green metal crescent thing. The pony slid across the ground as she lands. She swiftly stabs a couple of Gryphus in their vital points causing their flesh to explode in a bloody mess. Once at a stop, the purple pony steps off the metal crescent and the thing turns into an armored pony.

Azrael turns to look back out at the opening only to see the metal egg as it crashes into the side of the mountain. Everything shakes in the mine. Walls crack and stones fall as the metal egg scratches across the mountain side.