• Published 24th Nov 2013
  • 1,763 Views, 10 Comments

Sword Mare - ReifuTD



Based off of the comic book series found in the Fallout: Equestria universe. Captain Zero Endless is trapped in a world of both the future and the past. There he teams up with the hero Sword Mare to fight the Evil Zebra menace.

  • ...
5
 10
 1,763

Claymari Captured Part 3: Hope

Claymari shakes off the wet and looks at the piece of metal Azreal had tossed on the ground. “And what this thing suppose to be?”

“It’s a piece of the cauldron,” Azrael answered, “It’s said to have been retrieved from the Dore caverns at Earth Capital. It authentic I both tasted it and checked my Azrael Sense.”

“Azrael Sense?” Claymari asked putting her muzzle down to sniff the metal.

“An ability I got from a pony called Pinkie Pie,” Azrael explained, “If you ever talk to Applejack again ask about her and what I did to her.”

Claymari licks the metal and smacks her mouth to analyze the metallic taste.

“They say that’s part of the womb of a god,” Azrael remarks in hopes of grossing the mare out.

“It’s magic,” Claymari said casually, “What’s uterus meat called?”

“Hysteria,” Azrael answers, “It’s a little rubbery, but female gonads (Makes kiss motion,) delish.”

“Ever ate a raptor’s lady mountain oysters?” Claymari remarks.

“What like a bird?” Azrael asked, “I have roasted a bird with an egg still in it’s belly.”

Kira and Polis cringed at the idea of an egg cooking in a belly.

“No, a dino raptor,” Claymari corrected.

“Can not say I have pertaked,” Azrael shook his head, “Does it taste like lizard.

“Poultry, Dinosaurs count as poultry the animals are in the same family and surprisingly taste alike,” Claymari told him, “Now if they where cold blooded they probably taste like reptiles. I suspect they would taste like a lizard.”

“About the cauldron?” Azrael asks.

“I suppose,” Claymari answered, “Or at least make it look like I’m working on the thing. You’d have to provide me with alcohol since I’m a drunk. I can’t make a full sized cauldron and guarantee it keeps it’s magical properties. But a smaller one should work fine. What do you want it for?”

“I want to be able to conceive children,” Kira answered, “The cauldron is said to have that kind of power.”

“I think a tea pot should suffice in that regard,” Claymari said smugly.

“The Chimera Tea Pot?” Azrael raised an eye at this. “It doesn’t have the same ring to it but I suppose it's what we got.”

“Okay now here comes the hard part,” Claymari adds with a smirk, “Since this is made from living iron we need more living iron to repair it. It’s not hard to come by and I only need a few pounds. The easiest way is to order a shipment of iron crab shells from the Shubee-do-wop ocean that’s pretty far away and may take some time. Knowing my friends you maybe short on that. Some types of baskerlisk have iron scales.”

“We don’t have baskerlisk around here,” Kira points out, “What we do have are iron birds but they live on the other mountain range at this time of year.”

“You can fly right?” Claymari points out.

“Anything else you need?” Azrael asks.

“Metal to work with, You may have tools for your forges, but I may prefer to make my own.” Claymari points out.

“You’re not going to do an Ironmare on us are you?” Azrael remarks.

“Who?” Claymari asks.

“Nevermind,” Azrael shook his head.

“What are you going to do with Nutcracker?” Claymari points at the mutant in the wagon.

“He’ll be find and more uglier I assure you, I’ll also be holding onto your sword to keep you from abandoning us,” Azrael adds.

“You think I put too much importance in that blade,” Claymari boasts.

“It’s as much your family as that Unicorn you drag around with you,” Azrael then claps his hooves and looks up at the Gryphus. “Will one of you lovely creatures take the mare to her room well I get her forge supplied?”

Polis volunteered, He takes Claymari down a cavern that was obviously enlarge to accommodate the larger creatures. Two ill looking Griffons with weighted collars walked past them as they went down the corridor. Claymari turned back and glanced under their tails to confirm they were female.

“Checking them out?” Polis smirks.

“I have trouble telling the sex of Griffons,” Claymari explained.

“They all are females,” Polis told the pony.

“What about the Gryphus?” Claymari asks.

“Mostly male,” Polis sighs, “Kira is our clan’s only female and as I’m sure you been told by now we can only reproduce with Griffons.”

“Those females don’t look happy,” Claymari remarks.

“You think so?” Polis asks, “I should track them down. So we can execute and replace.”

Claymari was taken aback by this. “That seems drastic.”

“They are breeding stock,” Polis tells her, “They aren’t suppose to be happy about it nor sad. It should just be their reality. Their place in the world.”

“True, But I don’t think breeding has to be so cruel,” Claymari remarks, “I myself would have had to conceive a foal by law if I was still living with my people at this point.”

“Well they will have more then one,” Polis told her.

“So, You the female and the zebra are the ones running the show,” Claymari asked as they walked.

“Well we have an elder but he delegates down to the rest of us,” Polis tells the pony.

“So is he more of a respected elder or a leader?” Claymari wonders.

“He’s the biggest, strongest and oldest one of us,” Polis answered.

“So, let’s just say he’s respected,” Claymari smirks, “Perhaps, I should introduce myself?”

Polis hesitates for a moment. “Perhaps you should, it may put some things in perspective for you.”

Polis leads Claymari to a large chamber. In the chamber was three large Gryphus. One was three times larger than any of the other Gryphus’s that Claymari had seen so far. He sat on a throne with half a dozen female griffons laying at his feet.

The large Gryphus turns his head one eye milky white. His plumage black speckled with red, his crest white, pelt crimson gold. “Ah, a pony female haven’t had one of those in a while.”

“What is his name?” Claymari whispers to Polis.

“Thor,” Polis whispered back.

“Oh, Lord Thor I am Claymari known as Sword Mare,” Claymari introduced herself.

“Hum, that sounds familiar,” Thor graveled.

“She’s supposed to be some kind of pony hero,” One of the Gryphus next the Thor points out.

“A hero?” Thor laughs to himself, “I fought many so called heroes, they took their last breaths screaming at my feet.” Thor starts to lift a large sword.

“She’s not here the fight you sir,” Polis steps in between Claymari and Thor. “She’s going to help your daughter become a breeder.”

“Yes, good,” Thor nods his head as he puts his sword away.

“I just wanted to see my benefactor,” Claymari told the giant Gryphus as she bowed respectively.

“Benefactor?” Thor raised an eyebrow.

“Your people commissioned me as a blacksmith,” Claymari explained, “I hope to be honorably compensated for my efforts sir.”

“Compensated, yes,” Thor nods his head then turns to the Gryphus beside him that spoke earlier and whispers, “You know of her, see the young lady gets what she likes.”

“I have something in mind,” he replied.

Claymari turns and walks out of the chamber. Polis follows after her.

“What the heck are you doing?” Polis snaps at Claymari.

“I’m more than the drunken warrior,” Claymari smirks, “I’m an experienced diplomat, I’m making a political play. I know how the game works and I’m getting out of this alive.”

“So, you’re getting yourself acquainted with our leader,” Polis remarks.

“Well he does have the most influence among you,” Claymari points out.

“True,” Polis nods his head.

Polis opens the door to some kind of a room. Claymari steps into the room and looks around. It was a carved room. Green levi canvas were hanged up on the walls as padding. There was a large dusty bed made from the same material. There’s even some shelves carved into the walls.

“Not bad for a prison cell or something in a mine,” Claymari remarks.

“There is only one way in or out of this mine,” Polis explains, “It’s guarded, you’re free to roam within reason.”

“What do you mean by within reason?” Claymari asks.

“If someone objects to you being there, then there is a reason for you not to be there,” Polis answers.

Polis turns to leave Claymari to her room, when a Griffon walks past him with a bottle of wine in a picture of water. Claymari sees the Griffon, then sees the wine she was carrying and her face lights up. She grabs the bottle from the Griffon.

“Don’t!” The Griffon starts to say.

Claymari takes a couple of swallows of wine and pulls the bottle from her lips.

“That was suppose to be diluted in water,” the Griffon tells the pony, “You just drank the whole pitcher’s worth of alcohol.”

“Yeah, I know,” Claymari smirks, “And I’m going to feel that in the morning. What’s your name girl?”

“Goldie,” the Griffon replied.

“Fetch me some snacks, I’ll be back in a bit,” Claymari tells the Griffon.

“We are going to be going?” Goldie asks.

“I’m heading out a bit, I am free to explore,” Claymari answered as she walked out the door.

When she walked, Claymari staggered a little bit as the high amount of alcohol hit her system. The pony made her way back to the cavern entrance, there she saw two large Gryphus standing watch at the opening. They allowed her to walk all the way up to the edge, because this entrance was in the middle of a cliff face. Being a pony who is unable to fly, she would have to climb her way down with some kind of rope. If she had such a thing, the Gryphus at the entrance wouldn’t allow her to get too far. And the Griffons with the weighted collars won’t fare much better.

As Claymari watched the outside a big black crow flew over her head. The thing firstly found some kind of crack to land on perching itself above all the other creatures. A Gryphus for its own pleasure tosses a rock at the crow. The thing flies away dodging a rock, only to land someplace else and squawk mockingly at the Gryphus.

“Why don’t you just fly up there and get it?” Claymari points out.

“It’s small, it’s swift and it’s clever,” the Gryphus snaps, “The darn thing enjoys teasing us and stealing our gold.”

“Steals your gold?” Claymari raises an eyebrow, “Like how does it steal gold?”

“Well when it first arrived, and we left the horde chamber open the thing would fly in and steal one gold piece at a time.” The Gryphus tells Claymari, “Then you put a lock on the door and guess what? It somehow finds a way to unlock the door and open it. So you have the door barred now. Then it started stealing our gold pouches off our belts. The damn thing is too clever for its own good.”

“What would this thing want with so much gold?” Claymari wonders.

“It’s a crow, it likes shiny things,” the Gryphus answers.

“You try following it to get your gold back?” Claymari asks.

“Yeah, but it keeps losing us,” the Gryphus told her.

A Gryphus walks up to Claymari, she recognized him as the one Thor was asking advice from.

“Greetings Claymari,” He said as he walked up, “Let me introduce myself, Turgh. We got you a gift and left it back in your room.

“Gift?” Claymari raised an eyebrow.

“As a gratitude for what you are doing for us,” Turgh replied.

Claymari was led back to her room. Once there Turgh shows off three strong looking stallions waiting in Claymari’s room.

“What’s this?” Claymari asks.

“You’re known for liking the company of males right?” Turgh points out.

“Oh,” Claymari realized, “You didn’t have to go through this trouble.”

“It’s not much trouble sweetheart,” Turgh told her, “These aren’t professionals mind you, but they’re good hard working ponies that we have captured to work for us. If they lose themselves and forget they are here to please you, you are free to beat them.”

“I understand,” Claymari nods her head.

“Where do you want us to start?” One of the stallions asked.

“We get drunk for starters, then tit, shit, clit and pit in that order” Claymari reached for the picture of wine. This was diluted wine not the pure stuff Claymari drank from the bottle earlier. After that incident, Goldie must have had the sense of mine to mix the wine herself and take the bottle back. “My name is Claymari.”

“Radish Hoof,” the navy and green stallion replied.

“Willow Bloom, the red and brown stallion answered.

“Fly Flower,” the last stallion answered. This one was more deeper red than the other stallion. His main started out yellow at the roots then grew out as red with speckles of white.

“Where did you come from?” Claymari asks as she passes the wine around.

“We were took from the fields,” One of the stallions answered.

Just then Goldie walks into the room with a tray of food. She looks around the room with the new stallions and remarks. “I should have brought more food.”

“The Gryphus took the stallions straight from the fields,” Claymari points out.

“That’s what they do,” Goldie replied, “When I was very young they took me and my mother. She died in the middle of mating with Thor. They thought since she had laid eggs that she could take him.” Goldie said this without any waiver of emotion.

“I’m sorry to hear that,” Claymari told the Griffon.

“It’s just what is,” Goldie shrugs off, “I’m going to get some more food and the bottle of wine back.”

“That night...”

Claymari lay in her bed with the spent stallions snuggled up against her body. She awakens in stands up carefully as to not disturb the others. Claymari takes a quick glance at Goldie who had her head rested on one of the stallions.

At least the poor girl had one good sexual experience in her life. Claymari wasn’t sure at what point the Griffon joined in or remembered why.

The Gryphus didn’t seem to care about pleasuring the females they take. She also heard that feline cocks had stinging barbs. Also the Griffon probably gave birth at least once at this point in her life. So all her pussy knew was pain until the stallions put their lips to it.

Claymari snuck out of the room with some bread and a candle. She walks to the entrance chamber. The Earth Pony lit the candle illuminating the chamber in a dull orange glow. She inspects the ceiling tell she spots a suspicious black spot. Then she picks up a rock in her muzzle and throws it at the spot.

The crow squawks and flies from the area. It finds a new resting point and glares at Claymari. Meanwhile Claymari puts her candle down and leaves a pile of bread wafers next to it. She pours some pure wine onto the bread then walks away and waits.

After about a half an hour, the crow gets brave enough to fly down and eat the bread. It didn’t take long for the wine to have an effect on the crow. It got loopy and started singing its bird songs. Claymari then sneaks up on the thing. The crow notices her and tries to fly away, but it's vision was to distorted and it crashes to the ground.

Claymari puts her hoof on the crow.

“Don’t kill me!” The crow cries, “I’m magic!”

“I know your magic,” Claymari snaps at the thing, “That’s why I did this.” She moved her hoof.

Before her eyes the crow starts to change shape. It’s bones crack and wing feathers spread out turning the crow into an expanding ball. Hooves and claws come out of the ball as well as a long neck. The crow now resembled something like a Griffon but it’s face would switch between a bird in a ponies.

“Only an Animus would be so greedy and clever,” Claymari remarks.

“So you got me? What are you going to do with me?” The crow asks.

“I’m going to ask you to join sides,” Claymari answered.

The crow thinks about this for a moment. “What’s in it for me?”

“I’m sure you have many natures I can accommodate,” Claymari points out, “Greed? Playfulness? Hubris?”

The crow has now taken a completely pony form making it resemble a black Pegasus without the cutie mark. He walks around Claymari inspecting her. “All that does appeal to me, I heard they brought in three stallions to satisfy your sexual urges. You even took that lovely young Griffon.”

“I didn’t take the girl, I merely shared,” Claymari answered, “I’m usually not into watching other gals get there rocks off. But I just felt so bad for the poor thing, every girl deserves to be treated like a princess for one night.”

“So you would object to me taking her?” The crow asks.

“It would be respectful to ask her first and accept whatever her wishes maybe,” Claymari answers, “But nothing actually stops you from taking her. Just like nothing stops the Gryphus from taking her.”

“So you don’t object then?” The crow replied.

“I have to accept the Gryphus doing it, so why should I object to you?” Claymari shrugged, "I think she would be a little better off under your care anyway. Baby steps to full freedom is better then none."

“If I want to take you,” The crow looks into Claymari's eyes and asks.

Claymari kisses the crow on the lips. “Do you see me objecting?”

“You’re not the prettiest pony,” The crow tells Claymari, “But I would like to see if you are as good as they say.”

“The next day...”

Azrael introduces Claymari to the forges. She had the materials that she needed and soon had the forges lit. Azrael stayed and helped her a bit.

“You've had experience with forges before?” Claymari asked Azrael.

“My father was a metal magician,” Azrael answered.

After a while he just sat back and watched as Claymari worked. Soon Claymari began singing as she pounded on metal.

“Oh once there was a lovely buck,

Oh he had a sexy butt,

When he walked by the mares would call,

He made their pussies wet and that’s not all,

This got all the husband’s mad,

This was because their mares were glad,

And so they went up to the lovely buck,

And he took it up his sexy butt,”

Eventually Azrael got tired and began to do other things leaving and coming back. At first he did this every hour or so, Then every two hours, then to three. By the third day Azrael only came in to check on Claymari three times.

The last time Azrael walks into the forge room he notices a black crow perched on a stand next to Claymari.

“Is that the crow that has been terrorizing the Gryphusus?” Azrael noted.

“Yes,” Claymari said coldly.

“How did you tame it so quickly?” Azrael asks as he examined the bird.

Claymari points at the birds leg which had a metal ring around it. “Apparently he was someone’s pet.”

“I see,” Azrael replied.

“I may call it a day in an hour or so,” Claymari told Azrael.

“You’re the blacksmith,” Azrael shrugged, “for the moment I really don’t care what you do or how you do it. Just that when we do care, you get what we need done.”

Azrael walks out of the room passing Goldie along the way. She enters Claymari’s forge with freshwater for the mare to drink. Claymari wipes the sweat from her brow and takes a deep gulp of the cool liquid.

“So, how is the progress going?” Goldie asks.

Claymari pulls out a hidden box in opens it in front of Goldie. Inside were a pair of metal keys. This made Goldie rub the caller on her neck.

“Are those to our collars?” Goldie said wide eyed.

“Yeah, our friend,” Claymari points at the crow, “Stole a key, I copied it and he put it back before they even noticed it was missing.”

“Does that mean that the escaped will happen soon?” Goldie asks.

Claymari points at a small head size barrel of gunpowder. “That barrel is made of good strong wood. The kind that doesn’t burn very easily. If I thrust that into the forge it should take up to thirty minutes before the barrel explodes.”

“And that’s when I past the keys around?” Goldie answered.

“Yes,” Claymari nods her head, “There will be other help as well.”

“I’m not sure if I can fly after all these years,” Goldie says nervously.

“It’s like working the irons,” Claymari replied, “You never forget.”

“You know exploding this room isn’t going to slow them down,” Goldie points out, “They have other forges.”

“I know, all it is is a distraction,” Claymari tells the Griffon.

Claymari sticks the gunpowder into the forge and she and Goldie leaves the room. Goldie went back to the slave housing well Claymari went back to her room with the stallions waiting for her. Once there she began using one of the keys that she kept to unlock the stallions’s shackles. A short time afterwards, there was an explosion that rocks the mine.

“Now!” Claymari shouts.

Her and the stallions rush out the door. Ahead of them they could see a bunch of Griffon running down the hall with their callers now off. A couple of Gryphus step out into the hall to grab the Griffon. They managed to get a couple when Claymari running rams into one of them. A couple of the stallions attack the other Gryphus.

As soon as more Gryphus start showing up, there was a sudden flutter of crows. These crows swiftly turned into pony shapes or forms in between an attack the Gryphus. Soon the whole mine erupted into battle.

The crows had two objectives in mind. The first was to keep the Gryphus busy to let the Griffons and ponies escape. The second was to raid the Gryphus’s gold hoard. There were hundreds of crows the sheer number made the Gryphus unable to fight back against them.

Claymari enters the entrance chamber. She could see some of the stallions that she’s been sleeping with get grabbed by Griffons and flown away. Goldie puts her talon on Claymari shoulder.

“Don’t think about that little one,” Claymari replied to the Griffon, “You are unsure about your flying anyway. And I’m too heavy for you.”

“That is why I’m getting some help,” Goldie points at a large Griffon walking up beside her. A moment later a Gryphus talon slams down on the Griffon killing her.

Kira tosses the meat aside and glares at Claymari. “Liar, traitor,”

“You really thought I was on your side?” Claymari snaps.

Tears rolled down Kira’s face. “Why should you have children and I don’t!” She shouts.

This rose anger inside Claymari and she yells as loud as she could. “Why should my child! My child who I grew inside me! Have the be killed right in front of me! Bitch, life isn’t fair!”

Kira swings hars smacking Claymari and sending her across the room. She hit a couple of crows in Griffons along the way.

“Claymari!” Goldie shouted and started to rush to the mare.

“Save yourself!” Claymari shouted, “Make sure the word gets out!”

Goldie nods her head and reluctantly runs for the entrance then falls like a rock. Luckily for her a crow shaped like a pony swoops down and saves her.

“You're our little friend?” Goldie asks.

“Yes,” the crow replied, “You are mine now.”

“So what now?” Goldie asks.

“We have some boars to see,” the crow answers.

Claymari dodges another swing from Kira. Then something dark lunges at her. At first she thought it was a crow but then she soon realized that it was Azrael.

“I knew you were up to something,” Azrael smirks.

“What did you expect,” Claymari chirped, “I’m a booze drinking, sex having, self pitying, symbol of hope.”

Kira swings at Claymari’s flank. But Azrael blocks the attack with his wing. Then lifts his other wing to show Claymari Crimson Bond. This made the pony’s heart sink.

“You want this don’t you sweetheart?” Azrael mocked.

“Claymari composed herself. “No, I will not fall for your tricks, Escape now, then your head on a pike and then I hug my sword.”

“See pony your tricks are not working!” Kira screamed, “We should just kill the bitch now.” The Gryphus pushes harder against the Zerba’s wing.

“We need her unharmed,” Azrael warned pushing Kira back.

“She’s more trouble than she’s worth,” Kira growled.

Azrael with his other wing points it at Kira’s lower abdomen. “You think Griffons can grow their baby makers back?”

Claymari takes this time to sneak away. But she stopped by something else. This was the revitalized Warlord body of Nutcracker.

“Oh fuck me,” Claymari rolls her eyes. She reaches into herself and summons the power to flash step away.

Nutcracker looks up at Azrael was a confused look.

“She still has her sword powers even after all this time?” Azrael noted, “How long are those things supposed to last?”

Claymari found herself in the middle of a stampede. This was a risk of flash stepping in the crowd. She was not down in claws and paws stepped on her. Of course some of the Griffons fell as well. But by the time Claymari got the mouth of her she was always spotted in this time they didn’t give her a chance to escape.

Claymari was held with her forelegs pinned to her side in the claws of a Gryphus. She was struggling when Azrael in Kira came walking up. By now all the Griffons that were going to get away and got away and the ones that were captured were starting to get taken back to the holding area.

“Well Claymari, I think we need to take you someplace where you will learn a lesson,” Azrael smirked.

“Claymari was put into a dark cell...”

She didn’t know how much time had passed when the flash happened.

“Shit! Claymari!” Winkz shouts as her eyes adjust taking up precious seconds of her adrenaline high.

“Winkz? I’m over here,” Claymari cries hoarsely.

“Stay there I’m going to teleport you out,” Winkz tells Claymari.

“I am also here,” Azrael replied.

“Winkz! Run!” Claymari shouted.

Before she could react Azrael smacks the pony in the back of the head knocking her out. He then drags her out of the cell. After a while Winkz wakes up and rubs the back of her head. When she woke Azrael was there.

“Did you have to hit me so hard?” Winkz asked.

“Just making a convincing performance dark one,” Azrael smiled.

Winkz frowns, “Well this changes my plans.”

“Let’s just say your plans are interrupted but not finished,” Azrael replied, “I have plans that you can help me with.”

“What are they?” Winkz asked.

“Keep in mind, I’m just making this convincing,” Azrael said with a smirk as he approached the crystal pony.

“Wait! What you doing!” Winkz shouted backing away. She attempts to use her magic only to find it blocked.

“I disabled the protection spells for this area just to let you in,” Azrael answered, “Because I knew you would come. I knew she would see you. And she knows I will hurt you.”

From behind the closed doors Winkz screams in pain.

“Later...”

Winkz sat strapped to a chair. Blood ran down from her face. One eye was bruised, her lip cracked, her head swayed as she struggled to lift it. The rest of her body wasn’t faring any better.

“See, now wasn’t it not that bad?” Azrael said happily.

“You’re a bastard you know that?” Winkz snaps.

“You always hurt the ones you love,” Azrael replied, “You should have seen how I left Pinkie Pie. How a pony lives after losing so much blood I will never know. Also I must have a thing for dark pink. Maybe because it is like happy blood. I wonder if there were a spell that makes ponies bleed dark pink?”

Azrael unties Winkz, she falls to the floor in a painful mess. She then struggles to get to her feet.

“See I kept you mobile, so no permanent harm done,” Azrael points out.

“You broke some of my ribs,” Winkz gritted her teeth.

“Nonsense, they are only bruised,” Azrael half giggled.

Polis runs into the room, “Azrael! come quick!” Polis then looks at the beaten up Winkz and cringes.

Polis, Azrael, and Winkz rush back to the entrance chamber. It is there that they see Kira with a missing arm. Missing in the extent that it wasn't on her body. The arm was there but it was laying on the floor next to her and it looked like it was turning into soup.

“What in Her magnificents happened to you?” Azrael said with a look of glee on his face.

“Sword Mare, another Sword Mare,” Kira gasped.

“Another Sword Mare?” Azrael raised an eyebrow.

“There are are many Sword Mares and Stallions,” Winkz points out, “The term is used with a pony that possess one of the five magical swords that came from the sky.”

“Where are the swords located?” Azrael asked.

“One Claymari has,” Winkz explains.

“Had,” Azrael corrects.

“One in the bat pony territories, one controlled by Earth which they done experiments with to make special weapons,” Winkz continued, “There is one controlled by the Pegasus, and one controlled by the Unicorns.”

“It was the Earth Pony’s sword, Inspiration,” Kira spatted.

“Well can you help her?” Polis asked.

“Dammit man, I'm a psychopath not a doctor, Okay, I was a doctor,” Azrael joked, “In all seriousness, that arm is pretty gone. But the wound doesn’t seem to have any visible bleeding so she should live if we keep it from getting infected.”

“You brought dead flesh to life, you sure there isn’t anything you can do?” Kira asks.

Azrael laughs, “I can but not in a way that will please you, I think we should keep a good relationship for the moment being please.” Azrael turns to Polis, “Take Winkz to Claymari,” He ordered.

“Winkz?” Polis answered.

“The Crystal Unicorn,” Azrael points at Winkz with his hoof.

Polis roughly grabs Winkz by the arm.

“Not so rough, she’s a friend remember,” Azrael says as he starts cutting into Kira’s flesh. “Tell Claymari that if she doesn’t help us I’m giving the Unicorn to you to have fun with.”

Claymari was now in a lit cell. She paced angrily back and forth when the door opened. Polis tosses Winkz onto the floor.

“Winkz!” Claymari runs up between the Crystal Unicorn and Polis.

“Azrael did that to her,” Polis tells Claymari, “He said I can have her next time.”

“Bastard,” Claymari glared at Polis, “I demand to see Thor.”

“Are you sure you want to see him?” Polis asks, “You tried escaping after all.”

“I didn’t see the slave girl toss the gunpowder into the forge,” Claymari snaps, “That is my fault, but you can’t blame me for trying to escape when the opportunity happens.”

“I suppose right,” Polis nods his head, “That still doesn’t negate the fact that you tried escaping.”

“Please, just let me get back to work on the forge,” Claymari asks, “You can watch me closer.”

“You truly are a strange one,” Polis remarks.

“I like to keep busy, that’s half the reason why travel,” Claymari answered deeply, “I’ve learned it’s bad for me to grow stagnant with my thoughts. Labor takes the edge off, beer even more.”

Polis looks down at Claymari sadly. Claymari looks back up at him their eyes meet. “I’m sorry, I won’t do anything to the Unicorn that was Azrael’s suggestion on what to say.” He told Claymari, “I’ll try my best to help you. I’m not making any promises.”

Polis leaves the room.

“Are you going to be okay?” Claymari asks Winkz.

“The wounds are just supposed to look bad,” Winkz answered, “The next time he will make them real.”

“The next day...”

Azrael leads Claymari and Winkz into a new forge chamber. “Okay, let’s start over,” He told the mares, “You will work in here. You be a good girl, both of you be good girls. Claymari you work on the forge and the Crystal Pony will replace your little Griffon friend as your servant. Try something bad and she’ll lose her crystal head.”

“I understand,” Claymari nods her head.

“Claymari, could you step out with me for a moment?” Azrael asked, “In private.”

Claymari turns back to Winkz. “It’s okay, stay here.”

“Well I don’t want to make him angry,” Winkz replied.

Claymari and Azrael walks out into the hall.

“So what do you want to talk about?” Claymari asks.

“I was thinking of a way to punish you,” Azrael answered, “I had my hooves on this little tidbit of information that I was hoping to save for the right time. But since you been a bad girl I'm going to tell you just to see your heartbreak.”

“The anticipation is killing me,” Claymari said deadpanly.

“You know that daughter of yours?” Azrael asked, “Not the adopted one the real one, the one that’s dead and ripped apart in a big bloody mess.”

“At this point you’re pissing me off more than anything else,” Claymari gritted her teeth.

“What would your reaction be if I told you that she is alive?” Azure wondered.

Claymari fell back onto her hunches as her mind absorbed this new information. Then a very pissed off look came over her face and she punches Azrael right in the middle of the nose.