• Published 14th Mar 2012
  • 3,159 Views, 56 Comments

Another Story where a human enters Equestria - insert uncreative name



A less serious HIE fic (rated T for cartoon violence, crude humor) There won't be any supervillians or the like in this story. The story is focused mostly on comidy.

  • ...
8
 56
 3,159

Chapter 2

Big Macintosh followed Fluttershy to where they left the creature.

“Where we taken it?” said Big Macintosh who had been fully informed of the situation.

“To Zecora's hut, she lives close by and will most likely be able to help us.” Fluttershy responded in her normal quiet tone.

“Do ya think we should get Twilight to help?” asked Big Macintosh.

“No” said Fluttershy then added. “while she does spend a lot of time studding she mostly focuses on the study of magic. And don't tell her I said this, but I think some of her books on medicine are a little out of date.

Big Macintosh agreed, remembering the the cutie pox incident.

They arrived at Zecora's hut moments later, got her up to date on everything that happened, put the stone creature on the table, and got ready for the worst.

“He needs to drink the brew in this cup. It should warm the creature up. However It has quite a bite, it will not go down without a fight.” Zecora said giving Fluttershy a cup with something that smelt like putrid sewage in it.

Fluttershy nodded and got prepared to save the creature's life. She nodded to the cockatrice who then unfroze the creature. Fluttershy then let it go home.

**************************************

From my point of view I was about to fall asleep at the edge if the river when all of a sudden something started shaking my telling me to stay awake. I tried opening my eyes to see what was going on, but I couldn't make out much before some really ugly chicken thing teleported me (I think that what it did) to what look to be some hut in Africa. I heard someone telling me I need to drink something, and then felt something going down my throat. A few seconds I realized how bad it tasted, and to top it off it felt like it was burning a hole through my neck. Needless to say I did not like this drink.

My gag reflex kicked in and I started coughing it up when the same voice that was giving the drink told me that I had to try and keep from vomiting this insult to good drinks everywhere (oh heck who am I kidding, this drink made even some of the worst drinks I've had desirable. And it wasn't just the taste, as I mentioned earlier IT BURNS! The point being, it was very painful experience). Despite the unadulterated horror that was this drink, I complied and kept drinking it. Although I don't think I did a very good job though all my gagging; oh and I passed out, and for some odd reason there was a lot of panic before I fully blacked out.

******************************************************

The creature had passed out from the medicine she gave it. She cheeked for a pulse, but couldn't find one.

“I feared the brew would be to much. But nothing else would work as such.” said Zecora.

Fluttershy quickly flew out of the hut with a speed the rivaled Rainbow Dash's speed, and in no time at all was back with two dark storm clouds in hand.

“Um Miss. Fluttershy whats with the storm clouds?” asked Big Mackintosh.

Without answering Fluttershy put the clouds to the creature's chest and yelled “CLEAR” then after the sound of thunder filling the room Fluttershy cheeked for a pulse. After she couldn't find one she repeated the process while everypony else just stood in awe. This time she found a pulse. She sighed with relief and turned to the others saying “he's going to be aright.”

***********************************************

I wasn't going to give into peer pressure but then I thought “oh heck everyone’s doing it” so here I go

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF INSANITY LEAVE A REVEW .

Does that sound to desperate? … good that’s how I intended to come across.