• Published 14th Mar 2012
  • 3,159 Views, 56 Comments

Another Story where a human enters Equestria - insert uncreative name



A less serious HIE fic (rated T for cartoon violence, crude humor) There won't be any supervillians or the like in this story. The story is focused mostly on comidy.

  • ...
8
 56
 3,159

Chapter 9

A/N just to explain something. I started writing this story before Peewee was introduced so Martian has no clue what a baby phoenix is doing at Twilight. Okay on with story.

“Hay Twilight” said Pinkie Pie “Is this a great party or what?”

“It's amazing Pinkie You've really out done yourself this time.” Twilight responded.

“Oh Twilight, I haven't even revealed the main event. It's a.” Pinkie was interrupted by a self-inflation, knee bending. Hip twisting, Pinkie-polka, eye flutter combo.

“Um... what does that combo mean? Asked Twilight.

“I'm not sure, but it either means that a mostly bald monkey is going to get himself some new shoes, or that someone forgot to remember to shut their window.” said Pinkie Pie

“Oh no! If it's one of the windows in the library Peewee might climb out and get lost.” said Twilight. “Pinky I need to go cheek the windows in the library to make sure that there closed I'll be back in a moment.”

***********************
At the library

Okay by taking the residue left by multidimensional travel. One can derive the common point of entry between two common realities. By applying that with a spell that folds free space into a rift between two points and setting a point in the same point relative to each other in both spaces I get a really good way to shoot my self in the foot. Good to know.

I put the dead end book down and look around the library. Funny I thought that I would have at least run into Owloysius by now. He must be out and about as well. However there was a baby phoenix in the library. I don't know what it was doing there but it wasn't bothering anyone so I didn't bother him.

What's the next book. “Banishing for dummies.” Let's see what we've got here. Oh that might be my problem.

***********************
Back at the party

Apple Jack walked up to Pinkie Pie. “Hay Pinky, have you seen where Twilight ran off to.”

“She went back to the library to make sure that all of her windows where firmly shut.” said Pinkie Pie

“how long ago did she leave?” asked Apple jack.

“About fifteen minutes.”responded Pinkie Pie.

He's doomed, thought Apple Jack.

********************
The library

“Well that's a shame, nothing but dead ends. You have any ideas baby phoenix?” I asked Peewee.

“Chirp” replied Peewee.

“Yea me nether.” I said.

A few moments later I heard the front door opening in the other room.

“Peewee you still here.” came a voice eerily similar to Tara Strong's

“Tweet” replied Peewee.

“Good, I was afraid that you might have climbed out an open window.” said the voice. Man who was that voice. Lets see did Tara Strong do any voice acting for the show. Now that I think of it I think she did. But who did she play. Never mind whoever it was they had a great idea. Jump out a window. To bad there all locked. Every single one of them.

As I was cheeking the room for open windows to make an escape I knocked over a few books.

Thud

“Is someone there.” The Tara Strong impersonator asked from the other room.

“Umm... yes, who might I ask is asking?” I replied, well what else should I have done. Whoever that was she was already on to me. Maybe I could pass as just another inconspicuous pony as long as she stayed in that other room.

“Twilight Sparkle. I'm the librarian.” replied Twilight.

That's right Twilight is voiced by Tara Strong. Well that explains one mystery. “The note said you wouldn't be back til nine o'clock.”

“I was just coming to cheek on Peewee. He's a baby phoenix me and Spike are raising.” said Twilight.

There's another mystery solved. Man I am on a role.

“While I'm here do you need any help finding anything?” Asked Twilight.

“No I believe you don't have what I'm looking for.” I said.

“Even if I don't have it I'm sure I could find who dose. Why don't you tell me what... your... looking for.” Said Twilight. As you can probably tell it was about then she walked into the room. “Y-y-your a h-h-human. T-t-t-the living incarnation of pure evil.” she said.

I could tell she was frighted. I was really hoping she would have no Idea what a human was. Man this is going to suck, but I have to make matters worse.

I put on the creepiest voice I had and said “ Arise my dark minions from the nether realm and Destroy this foolish creature, and her little bird too.”

Twilight was overcome with fear. She curled herself up into a ball and prepared for the end. The next thing she heard was a single pare of foot steps running towards her. As they passed her she the human say “psych.” then she heard the foot steps leaving the door. After sitting there for a moment she realized that the human had pulled a fast one on her. She gathered her wits and prepared to find the greatest threat Equestria has ever known.

The chase was on.