• Published 3rd Dec 2013
  • 2,633 Views, 54 Comments

Love Notes - fluttershy1121



Fluttershy keeps getting strange notes from a admirer! Whats going on!?!

  • ...
5
 54
 2,633

The Dinner

It was 6:30pm. Discord was waiting for Fluttershy in the hallway where the front door was. 6:35pm. Discord was starting to get impatient. 6:40pm.

" I don't know whats going on over in Ponyville." He snaped his fingers and said," I'VE GOT IT!!! I'll go pick her up!! Thats MUCH easier."

He flew to Fluttershy's cottage, checked his watch, and knocked on the door. " Fluttershy, its time to go!! please come.."

" I'm coming!!"

She went outside, and the lord of chaos just stood there in awe. Fluttershy was wearing a simple pink dress with vines that were the perfect shade of green. She had on pink eye shadow, pink blush, and pink lipstick, all the perfect shade of pink. She put all different kinds of flowers in her flowing pink mane. Her shoes were green ballet slippers. Discord wanted to stroke the pony's flowing mane. He tried to, but his moment was interrupted when Fluttershy asked, " What are you doing?"

" Uhh, umm, trying to lead you to my castle! Yes, that's what I'm doing!!"
She giggled, which made him smile.

Come on Discord! Say something!!

" You look so beautiful tonight."

" What?! I mean, thank you. You look really handsome tonight."

" Thanks. I'm going to tell you a secret. Can you keep it?"

" Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye."

" When you asked me what was I doing I lied."

" What were you really doing?"

" Trying to.. to.."

" To what?"

" OK, I was trying to stroke your flowing pink mane."

" You WHAT!?!"

" You just look so beautiful and.."

" Shhh, It's OK. Don't panic. I'm fine. And I got an idea! Why don't we have dinner an a cloud tonight? It would be nice.."

Before she could finish, Discord snaped his fingers, and the two were sitting on a cloud above Discord's dark castle.


" Hey, where is Fluttershy? She's not in her bed like she usually is at this time!!" Princess Luna shouted when she saw Fluttershy cottage. " And her bunny is throwing a party!! She would not like it if she found out that he threw a party while she was gone!! I will go stop this party!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!"

She went inside and saw that they were playing her favorite party game without her! So like a filly, she started partying too. " This is what I call fun!! And who knew that I LOVE to have FUN!! Just like, uhh, whats her name again? Cherry pie? I know it ends with pie.. Umm, Blueberry Pie? Umm, no that's not it.. Uhh, I know!! Raspberry Pie!! Huh, its coming to me, PINKIE PIE!!!!! Yes, that's her name! Or is it?Hmmm...."


In the Ponyville library,

" Fluttershy was in my shop earlier than usual. She also had this weird look on her face. I wonder whats wrong.." Rarity said to her friends, " I hope shes alright.."

" Its OK, Rarity. Shes probably just sick." Twilight answered, not taking her eyes of the book see was reading." Anyway, If something was wrong, she would tell Applejack first. Right AJ?" She looked at Applejack, who was trying her best not blurt out everything.

" I didn't notice anything about her! I swear!!" Spike was with them so it was easier to lie, she could never be honest around him, since she had a crush on him ever since the timber wolf incident. " Have the rest of ya'll seen anything?"

" I saw Fluttershy was not in her cottage when I flew by, I didn't look inside, but I know she wasn't there because the animals were partying!!! She would not let that happen!!" Rainbow Dash shouted, " I just know it!"

" It's OK Rainbow, as a princess I will see whats going on with Fluttershy." Twilight said calmly, " And I'll tell Princess Celestia. She'll most likely know what to do.."

" SHE BETTER KNOW!! IT'S FLUTTERSHY'S BIRTHDAY SOON! IF SHES NOT HERE I WONT BE ABLE TO GIVE HER THE GIFT I GOT HER!! AND SHE'LL NEVER SEE WHAT it is.." Pinkie pie started crying. " WAAHHHHHHHH!!"

" Pinkie, darling, nothing is going to happen to her! I think.."


" What if someone sees us? What if my friends find out? What if.."

" Shh, dear, lets eat our dinner. Then you can ask questions, and I will answer them. I promise. "

" I hope so.."She answered, "I hope so.."

She ate her dinner. Fast. Really fast.

" Discord, I don't feel so good.."

" I think you are sick, dear, you might have to stay here the night.."

" I hope not, I don't want to sleep out of my bed! I'm not used to sleeping out of my bed!"

He snaped his fingers and a bucket appeared in Fluttershy's lap. And like it was her cue, she threw up.

" Sorry, dear, but if you throw up, your'e to sick to leave. I don't want you to get sick even more!"

" But.."

" NO BUTS!"

" Discord, you do realize that you can just zap me home, right?

" I know. But what if your pesky, I mean nice, bunny can't take care of you! I mean.."

" Discord.. OK. You win. I'll stay here the night. But, I want my own room. And, don't make it fancy. I want it to be nice, but not fancy. OK? Discord, are you listening to me? Discord!?!"

" What? Right. Your own room, blah, blah, blah, not fancy. Got it. But do you want it to be green, pink, or both? On the walls and bed. You know?"

" I want it to be both on the walls and on the bed, Can it be green with pink pillows?"

" Yes, it can be. Are you sure you want it this way? Because I'm not changing it."

" Yes, I want it that way. But, can we get it ready now? I don't know how long I can be up here. It's making me feel dizzy.."

" Say no more!"

He snaped his fingers and they were inside.


" Spike, take a note, please."

He burped up a letter.

" Oh, I forgot to send a letter to Princess Celestia!"
Twilight said, surprised.

" Spike, will you read it to me, please."

" Yes maim!"

Spike read the letter.

" You know who I am. Fluttershy is sick at my castle. I mean no harm to her."

Author's Note:

I know. Princess Luna sounds like a person who likes to spy on people. But, she knows that Fluttershy goes to bed at a certain time. But hey, she is the princess of the night!