• Published 8th Mar 2012
  • 1,520 Views, 72 Comments

Father Night 2 - EverlastingKnightmare



the not-so-long awaited sequel to my story 'Father Night'

  • ...
1
 72
 1,520

Luna's wedding PT 2

I was sitting with my bro and Fleetwood as we were getting fitted for suits. “I think you look good.” I pointed out.

“Ya, Luna told me anyone looks good if you buy it for them...” Fleetwood muttered as Rarity fitted him.

“I do not feel comfortable in a suit...” Keeper muttered as he tugged at his collier.

“No moving until I’m done!” Rarity slapped his hoof down and continued working on Fleet’s suit.

[Glad we already have a suit.]
{Eeyup.}

“So what’s next after this? We have a lot of time before the wedding.” Fleetwood called as Rarity finished up and moved on to Keeper.

“Hmm, how about your bachelor party? Getting drunk and hitting strip clubs!” I cheered and got a glare from Rarity.

“If you ask me you should just go out for lunch instead.” And like real men we ignored her. [Fuck yes,]

“We need someone to drive tho......” We all looked at each other then spoke at the same time.

“Spike.”

“No!” Rarity gave us a death glare. “He is just a baby! He dosin’t need your drunk humor.”

“Ok we won’t take him.” I lied. When we finished up there I teleported the suits to the church so we could get in them in five seconds. I got in Fleet’s car as we drove to the library.

“Did I tell you guys about Spike and I’s bad past?” Fleet looked at me.

“I think I have a idea, stop here I’ll get him.” He stopped out front of the library and I got out. I got over to the door when Spike came out looking a bit bored. “Sup little buddy? Where you heading?”

“Twilight said I need to get out more.” He muttered and I grabbed him.

“Good! I have a paying job for you from now till the wedding!” I threw him into the back seat with Keeper and got into the passengers side. “Punch it Fleet’s!” He did so and we sped down the road to the nearest strip joint. “Spike wait here for us to come back in a drunken shit storm!” We all piled out except Spike, who just moved up to the drivers seat. We wen’t in and.....Well you can guess the rest.


---A few hours later!---


I tripped on my way out.

[Holy fuck he’s waisted!]
{Fisvgnascoaghhahhhghahhaefjirijgefvnki?! hsvoajbf! boooooo.}
< I think he just told you to fuck off?>
[I feel the love.]

I punched myself in the head and tumbled over to the car and facepalmed onto the drivers window, scaring Spike to holy shit.

“What the?! What have you guys been drinking?!” He yelled rolling down the windows. Guys? I turned my head to see Fleet and Keeper tripping over nothing over to the car.

“I pssssssssst, Spike.” I leaned into the car and looked at him. “I need to tell you a secret.” He got a interested look. “I’m really from-” I barfed all over his lap.

“ARGH!” He pushed me back. “JUST GET IN THE CAR SO I CAN TAKE YOU TO THE CHURCH!” I laughed and opened the door.

“Come now class! We need to go to the wedding thingy!” I saw Fleetwood gasp and get in then car.

“Spike, how long do we have?” He asked as Keeper and I got in the car giggling like a bunch of shool filly’s.

“Um, three hours by the looks of it.”

“Oh, ok. Just drive around until these two can form full sentences again.” I looked at him and mumbled something in drunk. *Fuck you bro this was fun!* *= translation

So, Spike drove around for a while burning time while the Keeper and I sobered up.

-----Fleetwood-----

I can’t believe how fast I got out of that, being that drunk could kill a fucked elephant! Night must of have done something to the drinks. I watched them for the while Spike was driving around, they mumbled in drunk to each other for a few moments, began to fight, slept, now there playing patty cake. “You two are hopeless.” I facehoofed.

“Shut up! Your just jelly you can’t do this shit!” Night shouted at me and fell over laughing. Keeper looked about sober.

“What was I just doing?”

“Distracting Night” I muttered as Night fell asleep again. “How much longer Spike?” Spike looked at the car clock.

“About a hour.” He looked back at me.

“Alright, let’s get to the church and-” Night grabbed me.

“Fleetwood, as a god I have decided,” We all looked at him fearfully. “Having mortality is a thing that is good for most ponies.” Keeper looked a bit happier. “Would you give that up for Luna? To live by her side and love life to it’s fullest?” He gave me a stare.

"Absolutely." I replied with a fierce look in my eyes.

“Good, have a golden box.” He tossed me a golden present.

“A bit small don’t you think?” I asked him looking at the box.

“Thats what I said!” He laughed and fell over again. I opened the box and looked in it, nothing.

“Ya, you got me.” I looked up and saw Spike and Keeper’s shocked expressions. “What?” Spike pointed at my head.

“Horn.” I let on a confused face and put my hoof up to my head and, sure enough, there was a horn on my head.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled.

“What!?” Night sat up and looked at me. “Oh, nice look.” He laughed, he was sober now. “Now come on Keeper, we need to get ready for the wedding.” He and the Keeper teleported.

“YOU ASSHOLES! TAKE ME WITH YOU!” I yelled then glared at Spike. “To the church, now!”

------Father Night-----

{Well that was funny!}
[Sure as all hell was!]
<You guys are assholes.>
{[Guilty]}

I laughed as Keeper and I were in the dressing room now. “Your more of a troll then Celestia.” Keeper commented, finding his suit.

“It’s where she get’s it from.” I laughed and put on my black suit with a golden trim. “You ready for this bro?” I gave him a bro hoof.

“You bet I am. Let’s do this.” I walked out and into the main room where everypony was taking their seats. I saw Mel Hutchinson, Wilcox, Flegel, and Mayor Mare Stevens, Curly Leavenworth, Fleur de Lis and Fancy Pants, Rarity, Delray, Vinyl, and Octavia, Princess Cadence and Shining Armour, Celestia was standing up front waiting and talking with Twilight. Luna must have been getting ready. And Fleet’s father must be waiting for him outside. Keeper went and stood up front by Celestia. I went over to the front door and waited for a while. I heard the car screech to a stop out front and Eldorado start talking to Fleetwood, I coulden’t hear anything clearly but it sounded like a fight broke out. Then Fleetwood and Spike came in, Fleet had a satisfied look on his face.

“Bonding?” He nodded at me and walked up front. “Argh, Spike head up with him, I have to wait here.” He nodded and walked out there. I waited there for a few minutes when I saw Luna walk out of a room close to me. “So, it’s time.....I never though I would be giving you away like this.” I had tears at the brim of my eyes. “You look perfect baby girl.” I walked over to her and gave her a hug.

“Thanks daddy.” I would have died right there if this wasin’t her wedding day. “It means a lot to me that you would let this happen.” I felt tears fall on my back. “This is one of the happiest days of my life.......Thank you.” I nodded and kissed her cheek.

“Come on, I have to kick Fleetwood’s flank after this.” We both laughed and we walked into the door way, that music started playing and I sighed, I walked with her up the way. Everypony had stood up and watched us go by slowly. When we had gotten to the stand I nodded at Fleetwood with a glare ad walked off to the side and watched the rest of it go on, all time seemed to watch with me. Something unexpected had happened, there she was, standing on the other side of the room stood the one mare from so long ago, Mother Morning. “W-what?” I looked around, time had stopped. She walked over to me with the warmest smile I have ever seen in all my life.

“Hello, Night.” She muttered as I stared down at her with shock.

“B-but, how did you?” She put her hoof on my lips and kept the smile.

“I’m here to stay, I already talked to your current lover.” I gulped and chuckled sheepishly. “She was planning on using the love you were giving her to take over, so I made her dump you.”

“Daaayyyyymmm. A bit harsh don’t you think?” I turned and looked at Full with shock. “Wait,” We both looked at New who had the same look.

“No, no asking how, just keep going.” I looked at Morning. “How are you even here? How did you-” She cut me off.

“I’v been living like a goddess should, watching. But when I saw you down here I got to thinking, why should I let you have all the fun?” She gave me a sly look.

“Jackpot!” Full called, his wings extended. To be honest, all of us had our wings extended except Morning.

“Got ya.” Oh she’s good. “Later Full, later.” .........Sweet jebus, shes too good. “Now, let’s ge on with this wedding.” Time started again.

---Fleetwood---

What just happened? Time slowed down for a second then returned to normal, and now there is a white alicorn standing next to Night nuzzling him. I was going to ask but I had to say ‘I do’.

“Well?” Celestia raised a eyebrow at me.

“I do,” I got a determined look.

“And do you, Luna, take Fleetwood to be you husband?”

“I do,” She was about to cry by the sound of her voice.

“Then by the power vestied in me, I now pronounce you mare and stallion. You may kiss the bride.” Celestia winked at me at me as I turned to Luna. When I had walked in the first time everypony was surprised to see me as a alicorn. I looked at Luna a moment before leaning in and kissing her, loud cheering coming from everypony there. It lasted about 20 seconds before we broke apart and looked at the crowd. Night had a proud look on his face, the mare next to him was crying lightly. We walked down the way and had cheering ponies on both sides.

“Best wedding ever?” I leaned in close to Luna and whispered.

“Best wedding ever.” She nuzzled me as we left the building out back where the party was being held. After a few minutes of eating cake and drinking punch it was time for the father daughter dance, Night zapped the turntable’s and they began to play themselves. From what I can gather Night had picked the perfect song for this dance. They both approached each other and began to dance slowly, it lasted almost 4 minutes when it ended and everyone was cheering.

Best. Wedding. Ever!