• Published 6th Nov 2013
  • 3,004 Views, 281 Comments

Spellbooks, Dating and Why Humans don't like the Arcane - Emerald Oracle



The magical story of our own amateur sorcerer, Kenneth Washington Lee the 4th. Join in his story as he combats the greatest threat he has ever met, the famous technicolor ponies of Equestria

  • ...
26
 281
 3,004

End Day Two

"What law is there against mind-reading spells?" Kenny asked a slightly dissapointed Luna. She reprimanded herself for allowing her to think that Kenny would have such a swift change of heart. Instead she allowed herself to be confused by his request.

"Mind-reading without consent is severely illegal and punishable by at least twenty-five years in prison."

Kenny shook his head in an affirmative, a stern look on his face. "Then we won't get caught. Simple. Luna, you and I are gonna find who saw me naked and erase the memory from their mind." He said with a seriousness that was harder than the marble that made up the floor of the room. "As my only magically inclined friend in this world thus far, you are the only one I can trust to assist me with this task."

Luna shook away the blush she had gotten when he had mentioned her being his friend, "You know how crazy this sounds right? I fail to see why someone having seen you naked is causing you so much distress."

"It, it.. It's just so wrong! I mean to see me in most vulnerable moment. The embarrassment is killing me." Kenny sat with a *plomp* on a cushy pillow seat. "I mean, no one but my mother and father has seen me in the nude!"

Luna suddenly got a devious idea. "Well maybe if you were naked more we could desensitize you."

Kenny gave her the evil eye, "No really, it can all be explained by psychology! Wearing clothes simply to cover yourself has caused a subconscious message in your brain that you must cover yourself so as to ward off the shame of being as exposed as you say. In order to repress the sense that you have done something wrong by being seen naked, you must expose yourself to more ponies and see that they will hold no ill will against you for it. Doing this will break that subconscious message and probably get some self-esteem while your at it." Luna finished her lecture and looked to Kenny for a response. His face no longer bore a look of contempt but one of deep thought and consideration. He was actually thinking of doing it!

"I don't know... I mean, what if it doesn't work? Then I'll have flashed any number of people and be even more ashamed then I am now."

"I don't think you have a choice. You are currently residing in a world where every known sentient being is technically naked ninety percent of the time. No other species suffers from the sense of taboo you have surrounding nudity." It was Kenny's turn to blush as Luna's movement had placed her with her posterior to him just as she had said 'naked'. Luna smiled when she saw him avert his gaze out of the corner of her eye. It took a surprising amount of will to stop herself from flagging him.

Luna turned back to him with her lusty grin swapped out for a look of friendly concern, "Kenny, the body is a beautiful thing. You have no reason to be ashamed of how you look. Now, I think this should be treated like removing a band-aid." Luna said the last sentence with a matter-of-fact tone, he horn lighting up. "You have to rip it off before you second guess-yourself. Are you ready to try this?"

"I-I guess, ho-" Before he could finish his sentence Luna used her magic to rip away all of his clothes before he could react, leaving him fully exposed and on his arse for the second time today. Luna took in the sight with all the glee of a school-filly, drinking in the unobstructed view she had been working to achieve. Kenny was furiously blushing and trying his best to not curl up into a tiny little ball. In his inner torment he didn't notice the small smile that came to Luna's lips or the intense blush turning her face a deep magenta.

"C-can I put my clothes back on now?" Kenny feebly asked.

"No!" Luna quickly said with a stern face. "You will continue to lie naked until you are no longer embarrassed."

"C'mon! I don't want to sit naked like this for that long!"

"I don't see why not. You are by no means unattractive. Strange, yes, but in an exotic, alien way. I find your muscle tone quite impressive as well." Luna wasn't lying. Kenny had worked to keep himself in shape, constantly going out for swims in his pool and working in his father's small personal gym when he got bored of playing his games. As a result, Kenny sported the body of a surfer, lean with decent muscle tone and little body fat. Luna found his body tugged at the deep instinctual desire that all mares had, the desire for a mate that could easily hold his own in this world. Kenny easily held that look.

"R-Really?" Kenny asked shyly. Luna wanted to kick whoever caused his incredibly low self-esteem in the teeth.

"Of course! You look like a prime example of your kind! Surely you have a marefriend back home?" Luna found herself wanting to smack her head in the wall with that last comment. The last thing she wanted to know was that he already had a-

"No."

Luna barely contained the massive flood of happiness from escaping her and blowing her cover. "Really? Why in heavens name not?"

Kenny had visibly relaxed at this point, his body no longer tense from trying to restrain his embarrassment. He was subconsciously closing up, knees curling up to his chest and his arms holding them in, but it was progress nonetheless. Luna was proud to see her idea had worked, a nice bonus on top of seeing him in the nude.

"I attended an all boys boarding school back home, I didn't really have very many opportunities to talk to girls. And the ones I did meet were at my parent's parties, and they only cared about how much money they would get if we married. Luckily my parents weren't ones to get me in an arranged marriage."

Luna sympathized with him, that story about Atticus wasn't a fabrication. One Gala long ago, Atticus had been visiting from Grpyhland when he had met Luna they shared a couple drinks and hit off. Sadly they got a little to loose with their drinks and ended up waking up in Luna's personal quarters. They both agreed that it had been a mistake and moved on, but Atticus's father saw this as a chance to tie his family to the up and coming Equestrian world power. Soon after Atticus was being forced into courting Luna in hopes of eliciting a marriage. Neither Atticus or Luna ever allowed a marriage to arrive. Under the guise as a present for her hand, he had sent her the regalia she always wore as an apology and a sign of friendship. Now she never took them off, they were a reminder of one of the best friends she ever had.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, I can guarantee that no one here will try at your hand for monetary gain."

Kenny's eyes widened as he took what she had said in a different direction then she had meant. "You're right! My money doesn't work here! I'm broke, penniless even! How will I get by? What will I do for work? I don't have any marketable skills!"

Luna deadpanned, astonished that he was so blind to where he currently was. She walked up to him and slapped him with a moonstone covered hoof. "Kenny, snap out of it. You are currently under the protection of the crown as an ambassador, guaranteed to be provided any desires you harbor, within reason. Bits are the least of your problems."

Kenny idly rubbed his cheek where she had slapped him. "Sorry, I've never had to worry about money before. I forgot that even now money isn't important."

Kenny got up and pulled Luna into a hug. Luna gave a little squeak when she found herself being pressed against him, her fur rubbing up against smooth skin. It was a strange sensation that she enjoyed immensely. "Thanks Luna, you've done more for me in the last two days then any of my friends back home have done in years. I'm glad we can be friends."

Luna would have responded if she weren't working so hard to quell the arousal she was getting from the full-body contact she was receiving, something that pony anatomy didn't often allow for in any situation except those that involved far more intimate activities. She settled for simply hugging him back and breathing in his musky, alien scent.

When Kenny tried to let go, Luna's forehooves kept him firmly in place. "Uh, Luna? You can let go now."

"Oh, sorry." Luna let him go. "I was glad to help out."

"I could tell. Now that I don't want to hunt down whoever saw my jewels why don't we grab something to eat before we do that lucid dreaming thing again?"

Luna perked up at his suggestion, mainly the part about the dreams. "Sure! If you want to do that we should drink apple juice. It helps ease the brain into lucid dreams."

"Cool"

They both headed for the door. When Kenny opened it he found himself face to face with Celestia. Kenny smiled and said, "Oh! Hi! We were heading down to grab an early dinner and get to bed. Wanna come?"

Celestia and Luna's eyes widened at his unintentional innuendo.

"You go ahead." Luna said to Kenny. She fixed her sister with a glare, "I want to have a word with my sister."

Kenny caught the tone in her voice, "Okie dokie lokie, I'm out."

When Kenny was well out of earshot Luna began her venomous tirade, "I am only two years younger than you sister. You do not need to coddle me anymore. I am capable of making my own decisions."

Celestia fixed her younger sister with a stern gaze, "Luna, you were just asked by a fancy of yours to meet in his bedroom, alone. While you are in heat, nonetheless."

"Kenny would never take advantage of me."

"I never thought he would, Luna." Luna went silent at her words. "Tell me, which one of you set up the sound-barrier around the room?"

Again Luna was left speechless.

"Luna, despite how he treats you, you are still practically a demigod. I don't want a repeat of what happened on his first day. Then, it was only a kiss, but what if you can't keep a hold on yourself again? Luna, I'm not worried about you. You are right, you are a fully grown mare more than capable of making your own decisions. Then we go into heat, and every mare on this planet goes crazy for dicks."

Luna finally looked back at her sister, tears in her eyes. Celestia pulled her into a hug. "Ohh, Luna... I know this is going to hurt, but you have to promise me you won't give yourself the chance to take advantage of him. Until your heat passes, you must never be alone with him."

Luna was devastated, "Even in our dreams?"

Celestia wholeheartedly laughed when she heard this, prompting the disgruntled princess to wholeheartedly to sock her sister in the shoulder. "S-sorry." Celestia got out between chuckles. "Luna, you know your heat doesn't extend to your dreamscapes. I want you to keep doing this with him. I haven't seen you like this since Atticus all those years ago. Even if things don't escalate like you want them to." She pulled her distraught sister into a hug. "After that Nightmare, you need a friend. Someone who you can talk to and will understand your thoughts. Kenny can be that friend."

Celestia pulled back and looked at Luna, both of them sharing a sad smile. Celestia let Luna go and Luna dried her eyes with a forehoof.

"Go get him tiger." Luna nodded and headed down to the dining hall.

Celestia watched her go with a proud smile on her face. When Luna had been gone Celestia spoke, "You boys are really lucky she didn't notice you. She wouldn't be nearly as forgiving as I am being right now. But If I here a word about this, you're going to wish I chose to punish you now."

Both of Luna's personal Night Guards ran out from behind a tapestry like their lives depended on it.

"Good."

Author's Note:

DON'T GET USED TO THIS! THIS IS ENTIRELY A COINCIDENCE! I WILL PROBABLY NEVER UPDATE THIS QUICKLY AGAIN!

Consider it a Thanksgiving present! ;)

Shout-Out to Ozone for the apple juice tip! Thanks Bro!