• Published 7th Oct 2013
  • 6,256 Views, 332 Comments

Hatred of the Anti-Brony - Angrywritingskills



I hate the world of Equestria. Eversince Earth and it became connected I have gone through a deep depression. I know whose fault it is and I know one day everyone will look at me and know I was right about ponies and the bronies too.

  • ...
58
 332
 6,256

Chapter 12: Hanging at the Mall

I staggered, and staggered, and staggered. I can’t feel my legs anymore because I’ve been walking in one direction for so long. After my legs stopped feeling, my eyes stopped working. I was slowly losing my ability to see and carrying my stuff was becoming cumbersome. Worse I can’t remember where I was two seconds ago. It’s like my mind is shutting down.

No wait, what’s worse is I didn’t go into that strip club and shoot every brony in there. Damn my nerves. That place can’t stand and it shouldn’t stand. If people only knew the truth they would totally not be so attentive to please those ponies. Some people, the brave, would oust them and expose them as freaks that are influencing society for worst.

I yawned and now I realized why my eyes aren’t working. I just need some sleep. Today was one of my worst days, in fact it was the worst, but it was the most eventful. I looked to the horizon and caught a glimpse of the sun coming up. How long have I been up?

It started getting bad when I could no longer feel my toes or fingers. I staggered some more because I couldn’t tell where I was going. Everything looked like a concrete wall. I need to reach those walls and just rest against them.

I took two more steps and collapsed on pavement. With my last strength I moved my jumpsuit under my head and that’s all I remember of the night.

I lifted my head up for the first time since I set it down. I’m mad sore. Throughout my whole body but mainly my legs there was a continuous pain. I must have laid there for about another thirty minutes before I got the strength to roll over. My eyes took some effort to open fully but then I had trouble with the rest of my limbs. Eventually I was able to get myself up into a sitting position against a wall that was in front of me.

My first observation about my environment was it was daylight out. Not sure what time of day but it’s definitely daytime. So much for being a morning person. At least I’m still alive and I don’t have a cold from sleeping out in the open.

I worked myself up onto my legs and leaned against the wall. Still sore but at least I’m gaining my consciousness. But with my consciousness came the remembrance of the day before. As memories flooded back so did the questions. What happened to that car that Rainbow Dash took? Where did Lewis go? What’s gunna happen now? Where did I stumble off to last night? Wait. Where exactly am I?

I picked up my stuff and took a few steps back from the wall until I could see the top. It wasn’t as tall as I thought but when I looked to my sides I saw it went on for a while. That’s when it hit me. It’s a mall. I have stumbled to a mall. Well this is weird. Where did it come from? No wait, this reminds me of something.

I held the Uzi and searched for an entrance. This has to end. I’m not meant for this world, I’m just too different. I need to do what my dear friend, Bill, stopped me from doing a year ago. I gunna walk in there and not walk out again. It’s that or I wander about like last night for the rest of my life.

I walked along the mall looking for an entrance. I dropped my jumpsuit and other possessions so I only have my Uzi. I spotted a large entrance that most malls had. This one was for Sears, who before Equestria arrived, was going down as a corporation but with the introduction of Equestria, lots of corporations received a second chance to revive their business. But more importantly Sears was usually a quiet store so I would need to just run through the store and into the main part of the mall. Screw my logic saying it was a dumb plan because it’s logic to see that I need to leave this world. Maybe God will let me in Heaven for a second and Satan won’t poke me that much as I drown in a lake of fire.

When I finally got to the entrance I pulled on the glass door. But to my surprise it didn’t budge. I tried with both hands but still it wouldn’t open. Then it hit me. Obviously it’s a push not a pull. Dumb ponies can’t pull doors unless their unicorns and they use their magic. At least I think that’s the reason. Ponies ruined everything that’s just a general rule.

So I pushed and it still didn’t work. I pushed harder thinking it would work but it didn’t. I kicked the door and bashed it with my Uzi but it didn’t do a thing. Angrily I plowed my shoulder into the door but the only product of that was a sore shoulder.

“Well fuck!” I exclaimed. I tried the other doors along the first door I tried but they were locked also. But I did find something. On the middle door a yellow paper was taped up. It read that the mall was closed due to structural deformities and it would be open for the holidays. I saw a collapsed wall on the inside which explained the case. The entire mall was close? I took a few steps back and looked behind me to find the parking lot. There was no cars save for one lonely maroon one. But other than that the parking lot was completely empty.

“Well if this isn’t a whole piss load of FUCK!” I shouted. Just when I think things are going to be fine after all I’m thrown a curveball. When I met Discord I thought I would be free of the anarchists but that didn’t work. When I took that car I thought things would be fine but then Rainbow Dash ruined it. And when I thought that I was gunna walk away from it all, a ghost from the past came and reminded me of everything that has caused me pain before. Now I’m stuck in limbo to be forever tortured by the disability to act.

I glanced at my Uzi. “When am I gunna be able to use this?” So much for owning a firearm, probably the only one owned by a civilian in all of Equestria, and it hasn’t been shot once. I need to get away from here and start over again. This time I’m taking it safer. No more people to tie me down. I can create company with myself. No more ponies. Maybe I’ll find a rock and crawl under it. Actually what I to accomplish anything is a car. Walking is for hikers and people who aren’t sore all over.

Wait. Did I see a maroon car? I looked back to the parking lot and indeed it was the color I thought it was. I approached it rather quickly. It can’t be. It couldn’t be. It shouldn’t be. But it was.

“My old car!” I exclaimed hugging the hood. “But what are you still doing here?” It didn’t respond but that’s okay because it’s just lonely and hasn’t seen human contact for about a year. I had completely forgotten about it. I mean I worried what would happen to it when Bill took me away but I hadn’t thought about it after that. Wait this isn’t the same mall is it?

I looked up. Las Pegasus Mall was written on a sign that lead to the parking lot. Well whadda you now? I guess there really is such thing as fate. Or Equestria just has a tendency of bringing people together. Or everything that’s happened is the decision of a playful god that has a plan to carry out a specific order of event. Either possibility is acceptable. But the real question is, does it still run?

My car is a jeep wrangler and one of the newer models from when I was still in high school. So all I have to do is enter the code on the door and it should open. I did so and I heard the click of the locks unlocking. My heart raced as I opened the door and slumped into the driver’s seat. A habit I have is leaving the car keys in the car since it can lock and unlock from the outside. Got that habit from my father for better or for worst. I reached into the cup holder and got the key. I gave it a quick kiss before inserting it into the ignition.

Then there was the moment of truth. I turned the key and almost immediately the car hummed to life. “Yyyes!” I shot a fist up in the air. I shut the driver side door and drove to get my jumpsuit, bandana, and the sunglasses I had left. I collected them and jumped inside the jeep and set off.

After about an hour on the road I had finally calmed down. My old car was back and that meant all my old possessions. Actually all that has been added to my inventory was a granola bar which I ate. But also there is five hundred dollars in my pocket, so I’m back to being rich. This is good because now I’m all set with a full tank to head anywhere.

Right now I’m on a highway going seventy. Perfect time to think about what to do next. Actually maybe I want to clear my head first. Lewis really did a number on me. But at least I know he’s gunna be the world’s worst psychiatrist and probably lose his job and be on the streets like me. Little clopping faggot.

Still that strip club though. Why does that exist? Kind of scares me that enough humans got together to convince ponies to do that vile thing. Kind of wondering what Lou meant by saying clopper was a useless term. Probably because it isn’t as controversial because ponies are real. Whatever the reason I’m honestly conflicted due to my opinion on the matter.

Now way back when I discovered bronies I was totally against the sexualizing of ponies. But eventually, after hearing very good arguments, I let myself take a step back and realize that I have to respect other people’s tastes and just avoid topics like that. After all we live in such a sophisticated and diverse society so maybe it’s time we look for similarities instead of differences. On the bad side I had to learn tolerance towards others but on the plus side I learned an important skill. I learned I can hate someone as long as I’m in the right, meaning if they attack me first then I can go all out on them like they did me. Two wrongs make a right I guess.

So I guess due to what Lewis did to me I can hate those bronies and ponies in strip clubs all I want. It makes perfect sense! Oh and when I meet Lewis I’m gunna shoot him in the head and run. Wonder what Zayn is up to. I’m gunna shoot him too if I meet him again.

From now on, if I am gunna walk into somewhere and shoot up the place, I’ll choose a strip club instead of a mall because quality of the people I kill over quantity. But for now I have to think of the future. I’m driving to nowhere in my own car without my license or insurance. But it doesn’t matter because I don’t plan on sticking to populated areas. I just need to avoid places. But I guess in the meantime I’ll turn the radio on.

“This is radio 97.3 bringing you the classics. And now with Mistress Kerry.” A voice said. “Hi this is Kerry and right now I’m giving away tickets to Bronycon out in New Canterlot.” Wait, what? I turned up the volume. “Yes about a week from now Bronycon will be coming to New Canterlot and I have tickets to what will be the biggest event in Equestria. And I have news that the mane six will be there to answer questions. To apply just call”.

They still have Bronycon? It’s probably just a celebration but they kept the name. Well I know where I’ll be avoiding next week. Actually I wonder what the date is. Oh well I’ll find out eventually. But the mane six in person! I’ve already had that privilege and it was terrible. Wonder what would happen if people knew they were second degree murderers? Probably forgive them immediately and say it was an accident. Yeah because blowing up a wall with what I assume was magic is a great idea especially if you know there are people in there. If my Uzi wasn’t locked up I would’ve shot them all dead and never be in this situation.

Wait that’s it! I have an Uzi and the mane six are out in the open not suspecting anything. A plan formed in my mind at that moment. It was a simple plan but very noble. I simply walk up to them and blast them in front of the whole world. Then everyone will see their “heroes” aren’t heroes at all. If that isn’t noble then I don’t know what is. Besides this way I’ll be free of this world because I’ll probably be shot by an overweight security guard and change the world at the same time. My childhood dream of changing the world will come true.

I switched radio stations to give me something to listen to on the road. And on came that same radio station I listened to yesterday.

“And now a whole One Direction marathon starting now.”

“Oh hell fucking yes!” I rolled the window down and stuck half my body out. “You don’t know-o-o. You don’t know you’re beautiful!”

Author's Note:

So that chapter to me was boring. Oh well next chapter is Bronycon!