• Published 7th Oct 2013
  • 6,255 Views, 332 Comments

Hatred of the Anti-Brony - Angrywritingskills



I hate the world of Equestria. Eversince Earth and it became connected I have gone through a deep depression. I know whose fault it is and I know one day everyone will look at me and know I was right about ponies and the bronies too.

  • ...
58
 332
 6,255

Chapter 21: Twilight's Date

Curizno blissfully enjoyed the good weather. A great thing about Equestria, one of the greatest, is that the weather can be set to be whatever people wanted. So basically everyday is like a constant paradise. The sun shined and it was not too hot and not too cold.

In the capital city of New Canterlot everyday was a bright shiny day all year round. After all why would anyone want anything different? Why would Curizno want anything different? He had bought the weather departments in the major counties ages ago. Sure they were nationalized but that was after he had purchased them from the Pegasus so in the end he still controlled them. And sure there were regulations to follow to maintain the soil but they were easily bypassed. After all, concrete didn’t need to be watered.

Today was the day of Twilight and his little date. Maybe date wasn’t really the word that described it because of their positions of power and the fact that really all they were doing was meeting for a drink. Nothing romantic per say but that was what Curizno wanted.

He knew about Twilight just from personal experience and rumors. She was very skittish when it came to relationships; very cautious going into them and very slow moving while in them. It was her bookworm personality and antisocial behavior that was seen in the first episode that dictated this behavior. The fact of the matter is she was shy about getting intimate. With humans that is.

When it came to ponies, Twilight Sparkle jumped right in. Although unknown to the general public because of it being a guarded secret, it was no secret to those close to her of how wild she could get when met with a good stallion. That nerdy side of her that was so filled with fantasies of unbelievable ecstasy could be awoken with simple sweet words and lusty behavior. As with nerds there is a lonely side that longs for this type of relationship with another. And Twilight is the queen of the nerds.

Sure she probably can’t keep up a long stable relationship due to her anxiety and now her job. But she definitely can do relationships in quick moments. That is the reason Curizno was so fascinated with her. She was the one he had been searching for.

An interesting thing about the richest man alive is he hates relationships. Last wife he had took some of his wealth in a nasty divorce. With that experience under his belt he found it hard to really get close to someone. So he looked for an alternative. Eventually after a lot of experimentation and therapy to help him get over himself, Curizno came to a conclusion. He needed someone who he could just fuck and get over with; someone that he could relieve his sexual frustration with and get on with his life. So when he heard of these exploits by the princess he gained motivation.

Another motivating factor other than Twilight’s sex drive was her skill. Rumor has it she’s as skilled in the bed as she is in magic. If she hadn’t gotten her cutie mark in magic it might have been in this hobby. Practice makes perfect and after talking to the lucky stallions and few men Curizno was convinced she was the one.

That’s why he was desperately trying to win her over today. Today would either be the day he hooks her or drives her away. Good thing he has confidence with this and more importantly a plan upon plan to make her swoon for him. After this her legs would open up like opening a book.

There was one problem though going into this little get together. The agreement was she could bring a friend along. A clever ploy but Curizno was smarter than that, which is why he brought his own friend. His friend, Ryan, was a colleague of his that goes way back. They were business partners that had simply clicked and gone far. They seemed opposites with Ryan being a lanky fellow and Curizno being well built but Ryan was a pretty competent man if not a bit goofy which is exactly why Curizno had brought him. If everything went according to plan then this would work out nicely.

“Hey C.” Ryan said to the man sitting across from the table. Curizno was lost in thought about what would be happening but he noticed his friend signaling him.

“What?”

“You nervous or something?” Ryan asked. Curizno shook his head to clear his mind.

“I’m going to be honest with you Ryan.” He stated. “I’m not nervous but anxious. You know I’m enthusiastic about this but I feel I should use a bit of caution.”

“Dude it's fine to be a little nervous.” Ryan replied. “You’re going on a date with the fucking princess Twilight Sparkle. Which reminds me. Why her?”

Curizno grinned. “Oh you know me and you’ve heard the stories about her.” Ryan returned the grin but then dropped it quickly.

“Hey C, another question.” Ryan prompted. “Hope this doesn’t offend you but why want a pony when you can get some twenty year old model real easily?”

Curizno only kept his grin. “Why not choose a pony? Let me explain the benefits of ponies over humans to you.” He turned to his friend. “First off they are horny as fuck. Well most of them are some are conservative. Basically they’re up for sex whenever. Second most of the dangers of sex are eliminated with them. Our sperm is incompatible with them which means no danger of pregnancy like women. To top it off there is no disease you can get from them. Look at that no need for a condom. And thirdly they make the cutest fucking noises when they’re getting fucked. Honestly they are just so much more enjoyable than a woman. Can’t really go wrong with them.”

“Hmm alright you make a good point.” Ryan said. “I personally find it kind of taboo but whatever. Who am I to judge anyway? I did once get a handy from one of the flying ones. The feathers tickled.”

Curizno laughed. “Oh don’t worry I was skeptical too until I just gave it a try. It’s basically the same as with a woman but mares are more enjoyable. You have to experience it to know what I’m talking about.” He looked down at his expensive watch. It read one twenty. She would arrive around one thirty.

“All right Ryan.” Curizno got into business. “This is where I’m gunna need you to do your thing.”

“Yeah I got your back man.” Ryan said straightening up.

“So the agreement was for this to go down Twilight could bring one of her friends. So it’s like I told you last night. Just distract the friend so Twilight and I can talk.”

“That doesn’t sound too hard.” Ryan complied. “Basic wingman shit. But who do you think the friend is?”

“Most likely it’ll be one of the mane six. Well minus Fluttershy.” Curizno replied. “I don’t know which one since they are pretty busy.”

“Well I kind of don’t like my options.” Ryan said. “If it’s Pinkie Pie I think I’m gunna be shooting heroin or snorting coke today. Applejack is always fucking busy running her business now. I’m not gunna fuck with Rainbow Dash because she’ll probably kill me. Fluttershy is dead so that goes down to that fat bitch. Fuck! You owe me.”

“No, no, no.” Curizno smiled. “You owe me. You owe me about a quarter of a million.”

“Whatever. But how about this. Take off ten thousand of it for this.”

“Alright. Deal.” Curizno shook his partner’s hand. “Ha ha, when we’re done here I’m gunna open those legs like a book.”

“What the fuck?” Ryan giggled.

“Alright picture legs and picture opening a book.” Curizno instructed. “Get it?” Ryan held his hands in front of him and made the motion to open a book. His eyes widened.

“Oh you sick fuck.” He exclaimed.

In a couple minutes it was time for the little date. Curizno got ready as if he were meeting a client thinking this should be the same. Truthfully he hasn’t been on a date recently. He’s been with women but not really talked to them that much. But Twilight hasn’t really been with a lot of stallions so it was fairly balanced.

The two businessmen walked to where they would be meeting the two ponies. It was on a street corner in front of a little café. The whole area for about a square mile had been cleared of most pedestrians. It was a security measure that was implemented everywhere a pony of importance went. Police had suddenly appeared an hour ago to clear the way for Twilight. The date was low key so not a lot of citizens or politicians knew but it was a peculiar site to see detour routes suddenly appear at certain parts of the city.

A big black limo pulled up to the corner and out stepped Twilight and Rarity. They were very casually dressed which is to say they weren’t dressed at all. This was good because Curizno wanted Twilight to be comfortable so he could gain her trust. Twilight looked beautiful all natural anyways. Rarity on the other hand was still fat. But it was understandable why due to the amount of stress she now felt. Curizno could hear Ryan quietly groan and he couldn’t help but feel some sort of inner laughter at this.

“Think you can handle Two Ton Tillie over here?” Curizno whispered to his friend.

“You know I just got a plan to figure something out.” Ryan whispered back.

When they walked up to the ponies, Curizno noticed that Twilight had to perk herself up. This was an indication of regret for being here but Curizno expected the antisocial bookworm to be that way.

“Hello Twilight.” Curizno greeted the princess. “This is my friend Ryan. He’s one of my business partners.”

“Hi Ryan.” Twilight gave a polite wave. “Nice to meet you. And you both probably know of my friend Rarity.”

“It is lovely to make your acquaintances.” Rarity stepped forward. Ryan too stepped forward and grabbed her hoof.

“Oh the pleasure is all mine.” Ryan replied gently kissing the mare’s hoof. A little giggle escaped Rarity’s lips as Twilight and Curizno had to resist showing any sign of how sickening it was.

“Hey we’re gunna leave these two alone for a while.” Ryan said to Rarity. “Let’s go somewhere.”

“Oh well if that’s okay with you Twilight.” Rarity said. “I suppose you might want some time alone for a while.”

“Oh it’s fine Rarity. Go have fun.” Twilight replied. But it really wasn’t fine. She really wanted her friend close to her. But it was too late to take back her word. And as she watched the two walk away she was filled with a feeling of hopelessness.

Curizno led her to the café where they sat down under the shade of an umbrella. Curizno was fully conscience of Twilight’s desire to not be here but to him it was due to Twilight just being difficult. He had no idea of the real reasons that had nothing to do with him as a person.

“So Twilight.” Curizno started. “How was your flight?”

“It was good.” Twilight replied.

“Did you enjoy the book that was given to you?” Curizno tried hitting a popular subject with her.

“Yep.” She said. Curizno instantly knew at that moment that this would be difficult. She was being too distant. He wouldn’t be able to get through to her unless he perked her interest. Luckily he had just the thing.

“Alright see that man over there.” Curizno pointed. “The big black one.” Twilight looked over and saw the person Curizno was pointing to. He sat at a separate table, wore a suit and tie, and was carrying a briefcase with him.

“That’s our bodyguard for today.” Curizno explained. “You know the deal with your protection. Now excuse me for one sec.” Curizno stood up and walked over to the bodyguard and retrieve the briefcase. Then he made his way over to Twilight and sat back down.

“Alright listen Twilight.” Curizno stated. “I know you don’t want to be here with me. I know you feel forced here but let me prove to you this isn’t a waste of time.”

Twilight’s ears perked up in attention. “I’m listening.”

“Well this is about Fluttershy. I know you want closure on this subject. I can’t give you that. But I can make it feel better.” Curizno then put the suitcase up on the table and opened it up.

“Inside this case.” He explained. “Is evidence of people that are responsible for our little assassination.” He spread out a couple folders on the desk, all neatly labeled with the topic on each. Twilight instantly picked one up and levitated several papers from it, reading as much material as possible.

“Now not the exact person is here.” Curizno informed her. “But lots of evidence pointing to the gun and probably the people that made it possible are here.”

“Hmmm.” Twilight Sparkle murmured to herself as she was in deep thought. She put a folder down and looked at another. “Blue Star Security?”

“Ah yes.” Curizno was hoping she would get to that. “You see the gun that was used, diagrams in there somewhere, is the gun that their personnel would normally use. I believe it was a Remington 700? I have no clue but it is a hunting rifle that Blue Star uses for over watch positions. Meaning they keep survey on large areas with these guns. You may remember Blue Star from the Fall Parade last year. They kept you safe that day.”

“Why do these guys look like they’re a military force?” Twilight asked showing Curizno a picture of a uniform of a Blue Star employee.

“That’s simple Twilight.” Curizno replied. “Because they can be. Look wanna know an interesting fact?” Twilight nodded. “Blue Star is outfitted with the same tech that the militaries such as your Equestria Guard have. The reason why is because when Equestria made the treaty to limit armies on Earth you opened up a new tense reality. You made it so these security companies need to exist so people can feel safe. Without them then what’s stopping people like that sniper from just killing people and getting away with it?”

“Stop.” Twilight prompted as she finished reading a document. “There is a Blue Star facility in Equestria?”

“Now Twilight where do you think they base their operations from?”Curizno gleamed. “That facility is where they train and house some of their equipment. However, their armory is in Europe. Their personnel of course are armed.”

“Which means that one of them could have easily taken their gun and gone on a rampage whenever they wanted.” Twilight concluded.

“Well that’s definitely a theory. But it’s kind of farfetched.” Curizno refuted.

“Ha.” Twilight laughed. “It makes sense really. Since they’re trained one of them could have easily picked out a spot that perfectly has an advantage point over the whole con. Then with their training they could easily have done the shot.”

“You forget though. The man used a kid to do it.” Curizno reminded her.

“Yeah because he’s a coward… and it made it impossible to find him because of that. There I got it!” She concluded.

“Well Twilight that’s definitely sounds like a good conclusion.” Curizno leaned back. “But what are you gunna do with Blue Star if that’s the case?”

“Throw the book at em!” Twilight exclaimed. “Whatever I can charge them with I’m gunna charge them. Even if they’ve been covering it up. I will find whatever they’re guilty for and I will make them pay. They will never hurt another one of my friends. Ever!” She had gotten really worked up like Curizno expected. Time to work it to his advantage.

“Come on Twilight.” Curizno said. “Don’t be so vengeful, give them a little slack. It was probably a rogue agent. Nonetheless you shouldn’t blame an entire business for one individual.”

“C.” Twilight tilted her head. “Can I call you that? C.”

“I'd prefer if you call me Tommaso. That’s my first name.”

“Alright so C.” Twilight said in spite. “You told me once that corporations are people. In fact doesn’t the fourteenth amendment of the American Constitution legally make corporations a human entity?”

“I don’t know. I’m not American.” Curizno stated.

“Whatever, the point is.” Twilight continued. “This could have been a plan to derail our government. Think about it. He had a perfect opportunity to kill all of us yet he only chooses one.”

“Maybe he made a mistake?”

“No!” Twilight stamped her hoof. “It was for reasons unknown. I don’t know maybe to fuck with me or something. All I know is Blue Star will never work in Equestria again.”

“Twilight I didn’t know you were so paranoid.” Curizno grinned.

“Well you taught me that.” Twilight replied. “Not you specifically but humans in general. Your politics are very rough.”

“That’s why we need strong leaders like you to keep them from being bad.” Curizno said. “But Twilight if you do plan on destroying Blue Star then you must find some other company to replace them. After all they do guard things that are very important to your nation. Such as the Crystal Empire. If they have to go then your sister will be defenseless. The Equestrian Guard can only be stretched so thin until it basically becomes worthless. That’s a flaw in the treaty by the way. There seem to not be enough troops to maintain the entire country. Which is why these security companies exist.”

“Alright I see what you’re saying.” Twilight thought. “Gunna need to find another company then.”

“Well I might have one in mind.” Curizno said. “Now what’s the name, um, oh that’s right. Copperhead Security.”

“I don’t know if I want another company.” Twilight stated. “What if they go rogue?”

“I don’t think you have a choice.” Curizno replied. “Again the Equestrian Guard will be useless if an attack comes and they’re stretched thin. And don’t even try and tell me that an attack won’t happen. They’re always bound to happen.”

“I guess that’s true.” Twilight agreed. “There are still a few loose ends here and there. I think the biggest will be whenever King Sombra makes his move. I know he’s there in the dark waiting to strike.”

“Even more of a reason to better your defenses!” Curizno concluded. “Remember this Twilight. One of the worst things you can do is live in fear all your life.”

“I know that but. Alright it’s like this. What is stopping these Copperheads from being like Blue Star? To me they sound the same.”

“And you are right.” Curizno grinned. “They are the same but actually they’re kind of different. I know because I have a small investment in their business.” A complete lie. “In fact I believe they don’t carry weapons unless they need to. Actually hold on.” Curizno turned around.

“Hey Bruce!” He called to the bodyguard. “Come over here for a sec.” Lumbering over, Bruce the bodyguard loomed over the table like an impending storm.

“Yes sir?” Bruce said at attention.

“Bruce, answer me honestly.” Curizno smirked. “Are you packing?”

“Pfft, me. No sir.” Bruce grinned. “No way anybody’s letting me carry heat while in Equestria.”

“What about your colleagues?” Curizno asked.

“None of my friends really carry firearms.” Bruce stated. “My superiors do. Lucky bastards carry Glocks and M9s.”

“That’s good Bruce. Thank you.” Curizno said with a wave of his hand which prompted Bruce to leave. As soon as he left, Curizno looked back to Twilight.

“So I assume you’re going to take up the offer?” He asked.

“Definitely.” Twilight said. “Scaling down in guns is always a good thing. I can’t believe we are letting men with assault weapons and sniper rifles walk around my country. I need to seriously rework ‘no guns in Equestria’ to include things like this.”

Suddenly a shout was heard from behind her. She turned to see Rarity was stomping off with her head up in the air. Behind her following quickly was Ryan.

“I would never!” Rarity howled.

“Oh come on. Sweetie.” Ryan said exasperated. “It’s only for your health. We can get something to eat after. I know you’ll like that!”

Ryan’s words only made Rarity angrier as she stormed off even more flustered than before. Curizno and Twilight were very curious to know what happened. Twilight was fearful something like this would happen and so was Curizno but each had different reasons. Twilight was fearful that Rarity would make a fool out of herself somehow and Curizno was afraid Ryan’s idiocy would hurt his chances with Twilight.

“Ryan, what happened?” Curizno called to his friend.

“Nothing.” Ryan called back. “I just tried to take her to the gym. I thought it would be good for her.”

“You’re a fucking idiot.” Curizno yelled this time. “You don’t tell her to hit the gym.”

“Well Celestia knows she needs to.” Twilight commented. Curizno looked at her with disbelief for saying that about her friend and then burst into laughter.

After the date the mares and men said goodbye. It was around four when Twilight and Rarity returned to their limousine. Both of them had obligations to fulfill in their busy schedules. Today was a lull in the storm of deadlines but that just meant that there is more to come later.

Now was the quick ride back to a state building or whatever place the drive brought them. It would take around thirty minutes. In which time the mares sat close to each other. But despite the closeness there was a strange air of awkwardness around them. The reasons for it were know in both mares but neither really wanted to share them.

“So Twilight dear.” Rarity broke the ice. “How have you been?”

“Good.” Twilight replied shortly. Her attention quickly turned to the window. It was tinted so pedestrians couldn’t see who were inside. The windows were also bulletproof. They weren’t always that way but with recent events certain measures had to be put in place. Twilight used to be able to look out and wave at people on the outside; but no more.

“Twilight.” Rarity continued. “It’s been so long since we’ve been together. It seems like we never see each other except in those meetings with the state.”

“Yes Rarity I’m very busy.” Twilight said not facing her.

“Alright Twilight.” Rarity stated. “I’m going to ask you a question. If you don’t answer me that’s okay because I’ll know the answer… Are we still friends?” This took Twilight by surprise and she instantly gave Rarity her full attention.

“Of course we’re still friends.” Twilight exclaimed.

“I know that. How silly of me.” Rarity shook her head. “It just we never see each other because of our duties and what kind of friends are those.”

“I’ll admit something to you Rarity.” Twilight sighed. “I thought way back when I became a princess that my duties would interfere with our relationship. But I was wrong. Then when humanity came I thought being dethroned and becoming a senator would relief me of some of my duties. And I was wrong again.”

“No Twilight, we were wrong.” Rarity placed a hoof on Twilight’s hoof. “It was fun when it was just the few. They taught us their lessons and we taught them ours. Now our lives are just confusing. Because of them I don’t know anything anymore. All I know if humans have changed us for better or for worst.” Rarity upon noticing the dismay in Twilight’s face chose to start up a new conversation. “So how was your date?”

“Oh it was fine.” Twilight said kind of shyly. “And it wasn’t a date. It was a simple meeting. He had things to say and so did I.” She didn’t have the heart to tell her friend her true feelings. Rarity interpreted this as something different.

“Twilight I’m surprised about you doing that. You usually hate these types of things. Do you even like humans?”

“Well I haven’t really been with one.” Twilight admitted. “But I will admit I have let some inside my.”

“We’re getting off topic here.” Rarity quickly swerved the conversation. That part of Twilight’s love life was something that shouldn’t be talked about in decent conversation. “Just tell me how it went.”

“It was nice I suppose.” Twilight said. “We talked about stuff and he treated me well.”

“That’s great to know!” Rarity exclaimed. Then her expression dropped. “Mine was surprisingly rude despite his social stature. I almost forgot how not everyone in high class society is as polite as they could be. That dick head wanted to stuff me like a pig! I’m on a diet!”

“Rarity calm down.” Twilight ordered. “You’re getting worked up.”

“Sorry Twilight.” Rarity huffed. “I’m just stressed for reasons you know of.” Rarity pushed her gut in. “It’s just something I’ve been working with my shrink about.”

“Rarity.”

“Yes Twilight.”

The alicorn took a deep breath. “I know who killed Fluttershy.” Rarity drooped her head as memories of her past friend came back. Never again could she go to the spa with her. A tradition destroyed by an enigma hiding behind a child.

“Twilight darl”

“It was Blue Star Security Company!” Twilight blurted out. “They help us guard Equestria but they killed our friend.”

“Do you know why?” Rarity asked.

“I, no.” Twilight shrunk back. “I’ll ask them when I meet with a representative but it could be anything. A rogue agent, a secret operation, or just some nutjob that wanted to hurt us.”

“Twilight.” Rarity put her hoof on her wing. “It’s okay to cry. Only I will see it.”

“I’m not gunna cry, Rarity.” Twilight spat flicking Rarity’s hand off. “I’ve cried enough. I want action; I want something done about this. I’m calling for a hearing as soon as possible.”

“Well I’ll stand by you for whatever reason like I always have.” Rarity nodded. “Nobody takes my friend, hides behind a child, and gets away with it.”

“Humans.” Twilight hissed. “Sometimes I love em and sometimes I hate them.”

“Eh.” Rarity nervously coughed. “I’m assuming your date told you this?”

“Yep, gave me written documents and everything.” Twilight stated. “So I guess I didn’t waste my time with this. Should’ve known me to do business when I’m on leisure.”

“Baby steps Twilight.” Rarity smiled. “You’ll have a real relationship someday. Hopefully it will be with someone you like that’s just as into his work as you are. Well not too into it. He still has to have time to spend with you.”

“I’m looking Rarity; I’m looking.” Twilight replied. “It’s just work all day and sleep all two hours.”

“We’ll both be fine.” Rarity said. “At least we’re helping people. No pony is getting hurt.”

“You’re right no pony is.” Twilight said. That sentence. No pony getting hurt. It sent up alarms inside her head. A brief flashback came back of a tragic event.

Rarity exited the car shortly and they said their goodbyes. As soon as Rarity left the car and the driver took off, Twilight collapsed onto the bench seating. She buried her head in her hooves and mumbled to herself.

“I didn’t know; I didn’t know. I’m sorry; I’m sorry.” She whispered and repented for her sin.

Author's Note:

Well this took a while. The reason being I got confused over how everything would progress. Basically this part had to become its own chapter because it was so lengthy. On the bright side I have the next chapter half way done.

Oh and sorry to anyone that wanted more of Jim. I promise this subplot has a point but I only hope it is at least a bit entertaining. Anyways Jim is back next chapter. More killing yay!