• Published 7th Oct 2013
  • 6,255 Views, 332 Comments

Hatred of the Anti-Brony - Angrywritingskills



I hate the world of Equestria. Eversince Earth and it became connected I have gone through a deep depression. I know whose fault it is and I know one day everyone will look at me and know I was right about ponies and the bronies too.

  • ...
58
 332
 6,255

Chapter 11: Deception

Standing before me was my apparent best friend which is odd because I loved all my friends equally. Doing this made them expendable so it wouldn’t be too bad if I lost one. Now if I lost all of them then I would be heartbroken. Oh wait that actually happened.

Now a ghost from the past is trying to contact me again and I’m freaking out.

“Uh Lewis?” I said nervously.

“Hey please call me Lou.” Lewis said. “Like old times.” I forgot he hated the name Lewis, says it made him sound like a dork.

“Lou it’s really great to see you but uh.” Ah fuck it. I’m just gunna be nice. “Man how are you? We haven’t seen each other in a while.” Lewis smiled wide.

“Man I’m great. Just got out of the army and now I’m going in for college.” That’s right. I remember that Lewis also wanted to pursue a military career but instead he was going into the army and I the marines. I remember he offered me to join him but that was a long time ago. Besides I wanted to at least wash out of the marines before I go army.

“That’s cool man. You have fun?” I asked.

“Yeah army life was fun but now I actually need to have a career planned out. Don’t really got one so came here for a break.” Heh lucky him. He’s got all the time in the world. Well so do I but it’s different. “But what are you doing man?”

“Oh nothing much.” I responded. “Just.” I looked behind me for a second. “Getting around.”

“You kidding me?” Lewis said with a motion of his head. “I don’t believe you for a second.”

“Lou listen.”

“No you listen.” Lewis pointed again. “You fucking hated MLP and bronies. I’ve never seen hate like that even when talking to some prisoners when I was in Iraqi. They hated Americans but they were nothing compared to the passion you had over Equestrians.” How does he know so much about me? I mean we were closer friends than my other friends but I didn’t know he knew so much about me. Maybe I should ask him.

“Who said I hate Equestrians?” GOD FUCKING DAMNIT! That wasn’t what I was supposed to say! This is one of the reasons my friends tortured me. I never say the right thing. Now he’ll probably think I’m some pacifistic fag with a hard on for civil rights.

“Wait a minute.” Lewis peered at me. “You telling me that you let go of your anger and hate. Because I’ll have you know passion like that doesn’t go away, it just turns into something else.” I felt nervous under his stare. To tell the truth with every word I felt more awkward. Here was someone who I had broken ties with suddenly in the flesh before me. And we’re talking about my life up until now. Guess I should have gunned him when I had the chance. Damn my tendency to hold back.

“Maybe.” I said although it sounded forced. I fucking suck at reunions. Now he thinks I’m a pussy. Or worst some kind of pony sympathizer. Lewis wagged his finger at me.

“You know I don’t really trust you that much.” He looked away for a second pondering. Well asshole I don’t trust you either. Not ever again! Mister friendly one day, the devil the next. Little miss flip flop!

“Hey come with me.” Lewis finally said.

“What?”

“Just follow me. I’ve got something to show ya. And we can talk more where we’re going. I need to get to know ya again.” Lewis began walking back up the side of the hill on top of the overpass. Should I really go with him? He’s a conniving little cunt but he’s the only other source of conversation. I looked back at my stuff.

“Hey you coming?” Lewis called down. I looked back in his direction.

“Yeah I’ll be right there.”

Following him up, I found that he had led me to a parking lot. Rather crowded parking lot too with all the cars. Behind me was the overpass with a bridge leading to somewhere. But the featured thing in the parking lot was a lone building. Kind of reminded me of the garage except this building was made out of bricks. Old bricks that were probably reused bricks from older buildings. Anyways it was just a lone building with a flat roof and actually rather shady looking especially at night.

“Uh Lou?” I said getting his attention. “What the fuck is this?”

“Oh you’ll see.” Lewis smirked. “You may like this.”

“I may?”

“Yeah you may.” Lewis started walking over to the building.

“Whatever you say Lou.” I said following him.

As we got closer I noticed a rather big dude standing to the side a door. A metal door to be exact. Also the guy was bald which gave me the impression he was a bouncer. A bouncer for what? When we got to the door he looked at us. No he looked at use angrily. Almost disgusted.

Lewis walked up to the door and gave a nod to the bouncer. I walked up behind him and nervously followed him in. Where were we going? The place inside was dark and I couldn’t see anything. Also it smells terrible. Smelled like drugs and a gym locker. Of the two smells I like one. As we walked down a dimly lit hallway I became very suspicious. Either Lewis was leading me to a cult to be sacrificed or he was gunna eat me. Either way I’m missing my Uzi right now as my mind was racing with the possibilities. I kind of feel like a kid unwrapping presents with the anticipation killing him but the only problem here is the anticipation might actually kill me.

After a while he led me to a room which was actually rather crowed and rather crowded with bronies. I don’t like it. They could start a jerk circle for all I know. I mean who could tell? This place is darker than the movie theaters bronies fapped in during the premiere of Equestria Girls.

The room was oddly shaped. It all revolved around stage in the front of it. Everyone was facing that way so I assumed something was going to happen. Wait. What’s the stage for?

“Hey Lou.” I whispered to my friend.

“What?”

“What the fuck is this place?” I asked.

“You’ll see soon.” He said. “Just wait for it.”

Now I’m officially scared. I ain’t waiting for shit. There are just too many things that could happen and in the dark it made it even scarier. I won’t lie I’m a paranoid mess. After the whole ghetto incident I don’t trust anybody, especially when that person is someone who has betrayed me in the past. But I feel I have a right to be paranoid. After all I’m all by myself in a world where ponies exist and people latched on to them like leeches. If I don’t stay on my toes then something terrible might happen.

I was about to leave when suddenly music started playing. I jumped and started looking around the room to check if there was something happening, but found nothing. Then I groaned. The music was today’s music that was played everywhere. Probably a remix of some retarded song. Anyways it sounded very upbeat and rhythmic. Which I would normally like but it’s pony music so I have to hate it. But really I really can’t stand the whole buzzing sound that I hear in this type of music. It sounded like a plane crashing.

Everyone around me started to get excited. This immediately put me more on edge since whenever bronies get happy it’s usually my cue to duck out. They have such stupid delights that it makes me want to take the Uzi to all of them. And when they get happy I get angry, and when I get angry I do something stupid. It’s better to not torture myself, that’s why I separated myself from them by hiding in less populated areas. I was doing them a favor.

But, fuck that music! God! I heard a huge chant come from the bronies around me. Something was happening. I looked to the stage and saw that the curtains were lifting. Well it’s about damn time! Wait, what the hell is this!

Emerging from the curtains came three ponies but the odd thing about them was how they were dressed. Ponies usually wore no clothes or wore dresses. But the dresses usually covered them completely. These things they had on could barely be considered underwear. They were fucking dressed as skanks! What in God’s green earth is this? I looked for Lewis so he could explain this shit but I couldn’t find him. All around me bronies were cheering and making these comments that made me question what their sexual preference was. It was disgusting.

And what was weird were the ponies had their mane styles and colors exactly as the mane six. On stage were Twilight, Fluttershy, and Rarity. Lewis had to be somewhere to explain this. He has to explain this because if he doesn’t then I’ll find out and I won’t be nice about it.

But the worst part came later as suddenly the ponies got onto their back legs and started to dance. And when they did the crowd went nuts. Bronies just cheering and getting their cash out. Their beady eyes absorbing the scene. All I needed was one glimpse of the ponies shaking their badonkadonks and I turned away. The whole scene made me nauseous.

The music was starting to get into my head and the rhythm of it was terrifying. Sounded like some kind of cult sacrifice or there was something that was going to eat me. But even more terrifying was the image plastered into my mind. I desperately tried to forget it but the whole scene made it hard. The music, the chants, the darkness. This place is evil.

I felt like how I did in the car when it was flying through the air. Trapped, despair, fear, and dizziness. I have to get out of this place. I’m not going to last two seconds. My gut felt weird as I pushed and shoved bronies out of my way.

Eventually I made it to the exit of the room and I burst through the door, bumping into a brony as I went. I fell to my knees but quickly recovered and made a mad dash to the exit of the building. It must have took me three seconds to get out but the sprint to the door felt like ten minutes. When I finally escaped I fell down on my knees in the parking lot.

Then came the terrible part. I puked again today but this time the only thing that came out was yellow liquid. My stomach was empty so now I was just kneeling there gagging. Eventually I heard footsteps behind me and I turned expecting the bouncer. But instead it was Lewis. What was he doing here? Also it looks like the bouncer left his post. Now I understood why he was there. That was a pony strip club.

I looked away from the faggot approaching me. “Jesus Scott you really caused a fuss to some people.” Lewis said.

I was breathing heavily. “What the fuck, Lou? What the fuck? Why? Why?”

“Why what?” Lewis asked. He seriously didn’t have a clue.

“Why does that exist? Why did you bring me in that place? Why is Twilight a hoochie?”

“I thought you might like it.” Lewis shrugged. What part would I like about that place? “And the mane six have been a crush of many people so it makes sense to club owners to do that sort of thing.”

“Are you fucking retarded?” I looked at him still on my knees. “Why would any sensible human being enjoy a place like that? Why does it exist?”

“Alright you’re repeating yourself.” Lewis said sounding annoyed. “And I don’t know what you’re talking about? Lots of humans like ponies.”

“In that way?” I asked.

“In that way.” Lewis nodded. “Even got pony whores.” So those rumors were true. They were whores but I don’t know whether to be happy or frightened. I was happy when I was confronting Rainbow Dash because she confirmed something that I was hoping would be true but this confirms something I hoped would never be true. And now that it is I’m speechless. So speechless I started to gag again.

“Are you serious? I know it’s a culture shock but damn buddy.” Lewis said ashamed. And by ashamed I think he was ashamed of me.

“AM I SERIOUS?” I said almost shrieking. “YES I AM FUCKING SERIOUS! I JUST WATCHED CLOPPERS UNITED IN THERE!”

“You do realize that “cloppers” is a useless term nowadays.” Lewis said monotonous, the voice he gets when he’s arguing and wants to hide his frustration.

“I didn’t even know it’s a god damn term! Fuck!” Well I know what I’ll be pondering later.

Lewis took a deep breath most likely so he could keep his patience. Fuck him! What the fuck drove him to this?

“Lou?” I said as a crazy thought popped into my head.

“Yes.” He answered.

“Do you like ponies that way?” I sounded delirious but that’s because I am. And if he answers how I think he will, I’m gunna give up on him.

It took him a while to answer. “Yes I suppose I do like them that way. After all I did decide to seek a strip club when I arrived, so I guess I do like ponies that way.”

And then I officially gave up on him.

“Can I tell you something?” He asked trying to sound polite.

“I don’t know, can you?” I said not so polite.

“I actually knew you would act like this. Well not so dramatically.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Remember how I said I was going to be a medic in the army and then become a surgeon?” Yeah I do remember that. He had claimed that he was going to be a doctor or something in high school. I always doubted it. He never showed effort and was often too sick to convince me he could heal people.

“Well.” Lewis continued. “That didn’t really work out.” Why does that not surprise me? “So I decided to become a psychiatrist. It has really opened my eyes to the world.”

“Don’t know what you’re talking about, Lou.” I growled. My thoughts were confusing me to death. There was a lot of information to take in. And I’m still thinking of a way I’m going to murder everybody in that club.

“Well I learned to interpret people in a different way.” Lou explained. “You’re my first patient actually. I wanted to see if you were still like I remember you. And you are, sadly. Still in denial eh Scott?”

“What the fuck do you mean?” I angrily asked.

“Well Scott. When you were in high school you denied you were a brony. And now you’re denying what you saw in there. The unavoidable truth is you’re denying that you have affection for ponies. And there’s nothing wrong with denial because it’s just the first stage to acceptance.” Then he coldly stated. “And you’ve been denying all this time, haven’t you Scott?”

I was losing control of myself. As soon as he said that I felt like crying. Not because I thought it was true but because I hated hearing him say that. I HATE it!

“Stop calling me that.” I moaned almost in pain. “Just call me Jim or Andy or whatever. Just not that name.” I saw Lewis shake his head.

“Amazing.” He said. “You even deny your roots. A runaway trying to escape the past, a perfect love story.” What does he think this is? A game? This is my life.

“Go fuck yourself Lou! GO FUCK YOURSELF!” I screamed so all of Equestria would hear me. But Lewis only smiled.

“I like how you haven’t denied you’re in denial. Just proves me right.”

His words were doing a number on me. He was always able to carry more weight into them and he was doing it here. I put the pieces together in my mind and I realized what he has done. Like in high school how he betrayed my trust, he did it again in Equestria. I acted nice to him and he manipulated me into a state of delusion so he could attempt to warp my opinion so I would see things his way. He’s never changed since high school; he’s still a manipulative bastard with a sadistic passion to prove himself.

At that moment I made up my mind. He must die and I’ve got just the gun to do that job. I briskly stood up and walked past him.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“I’m leaving.” I called back.

“Hey just a question but do you by chance need a place to stay for the night?”

“No!” I yelled. “And ponies are gay!”

“The world’s changed, Scott!” He yelled back. “And I’m sorry to see you haven’t changed with it.”

Anxiously I unwrapped the Uzi and loaded it. I’ve never used it before but how hard can it be? Just need to add the magazine and turn it off safety. Immediately I ran back up to strip club with my belongings with me. I’m gunna have to make a break for it after I off my “best friend”.

I reached the parking lot with my gun pointing in one hand and my belongings in the other. It only took me about a second to scan the lot and realize I couldn’t find him. Another second and I was able to process that he had vanished into the night. Then it was about ten seconds of heart crushing disbelief.

I threw down my belongings besides me and fell to me knees.

I screamed.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”
until I was out of breath.

Author's Note:

Well I feel like this one will be a controversial chapter.
Apologies to anyone who found the Equestria Girls joke or the cloppers offensive but this story is meant to be in the mindset of an antibrony and does not represent my personal views.
Merry Christmas to all or Happy Holidays or whatever you want it to be called.