• Published 6th Oct 2013
  • 1,662 Views, 67 Comments

The Lich of the Scourge - cellum95



Kel'Thuzad must found a way to go back home!

  • ...
10
 67
 1,662

Chapter 4: The Letter

Dear Twilight,

My humble student, sorry for being passive, but Applejack's sister, Apple Bloom, has been severely injured by an unknown pony. Her injury, including severe scars and bruises, has been studied this afternoon and might be studied for a while, and the culprit, who was in a cloak, must still be found. I'm sorry Twilight, it was just that I was busy from my loyal matters. I'm truly sorry, and please forgive me. Now, I'm also hearing rumors that a strange being has appeared suddenly in the Crystal Empire. They say that it can do magic. I want to see this being, and once again, I'm sorry for the tragedy. Applejack's sister is in the Ponyville Hospital, and the doctors said that she will be fine. However, they say it will take days for her injuries to recover. For that, please bear in mind that you must inform your friends. Thank you and please understand this.


By your faithful teacher,

Princess Celestia

Author's Note:

Chapter 4: The Letter is here! Sorry if the letter is short, that's why this chapter is the shortest. But don't worry, this unforgiving chapter will be overshadowed by the other chapters, including it's predecessors.