• Published 6th Oct 2013
  • 1,662 Views, 67 Comments

The Lich of the Scourge - cellum95



Kel'Thuzad must found a way to go back home!

  • ...
10
 67
 1,662

Chapter 9: Realization and Preparation

"So, Fluttershy, what do you call yourself with that....thing?" Rainbow Dash asked. Fluttershy thinks about it, before answering:

"I don't know. Kel'Thuzad, do you know?"

"Well yes. They are known as death knights. They wield incredible amounts of magic."

"But why do they need swords, like Fluttershy has?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"That I do not know young one. Even my extensive knowledge of undead magic don't know." Kel'Thuzad replied.

"Well at least we all know that Fluttershy has saved Princess Celestia. By the way, where is the princess?" Cadence asked.

"She is on her quarters, guarded by Princess Luna." Anub'arak replied.

The ponies looked at each other with satisfaction, and moved towards their respective quarters to prepare themselves for the meeting. Meanwhile, Kel'Thuzad, Anub'arak and Flutterknight moved to the meeting hall.

"I supposed we ready ourselves for the meeting." Anub'arak suggested.

"Certainly, but I doubt that the 2 princesses would listen to us." Kel'Thuzad pointed out in reply.

"I'm sure that they will listen to us." Flutterknight replied.

"I do hope so." Kel'Thuzad. A few moments later, the royal door and goes in the Mane 6, the 2 Princesses, Princess Cadence and Shining Armor. They take their positions, including the 3, to discuss the anomalies. Princess Luna then declare:

"I hereby declare this meeting open!"

"As we know, my personal student has become evil." Celestia said.

"Yes, and we now know from our fellow, Kel'Thuzad, that dark magic is the only thing that would cure her." Cadence added.

"But with Fluttershy with her erm....dark powers we could do it." Luna pointed out.

"It's Flutterknight now and yes, but you do realize that she will hunt more power to kill us, do you?" Flutterknight asked.

The ponies are now utterly confused, except for Celestia and Luna who realized what she meant.

"How are we gonna prepare? Without the Elements of Harmony, we are powerless." Luna said.

"I know one person who has been 'reformed', do you?"

The princesses looked at each other, with Celestia turning back to Flutterknight and asked:

"Don't you mean Discord?"

"Yes. He is the god of chaos, and dark magic uses also chaos magic."

"It could be possible, but we need time." Kel'Thuzad suggested.

"Agreed. Well, that's settled. Everypony! Get back to your quarters and prepare. Kel'Thuzad, Anub'arak and Flutter...knight, including you sister, stay. We have a little talk." The ponies then nodded and returned to their quarters, with 3 ponies and 2 beings left behind. After a long dead silence, Anub'arak asked:

"What do you want to chat at, princess?"

"About Flutterknight, why is she picked as a....death knight right?"

"Let me explain. A voice echoed from my head, and we have a conversation. After that, a black mist appeared in front of me, with the ice sword I'm carrying right now sticking out. Wanting to save Twilight, I took it, and the black mist swirled around me. After a few minutes, it has disappeared and now the current form you are now seeing." Flutterknight said.

"Choices are hard, young one. Choosing to save your friend by a cost, or abandoning her is a tough one. Hard times can give you a panic." Kel'Thuzad said.

"Yup. But I'm happy because I could now save Twilight from her plight."

"Well, if that's settled, let us prepare. We have a long road ahead of us." Anub'arak said. All of them agreed and moved to their respective quarters.

Author's Note:

Chapter 9 is done! If you have read the notifications, then 'Pacific Rim' will be submitted after a 1k word chapter of 2 chapters are finished. If you see any grammar or any other mistakes from this chapter and the 'Pacific Rim' story, I will definatly fix it.