• Published 23rd Sep 2013
  • 1,139 Views, 107 Comments

Spirit Dash - CutieMarkCrusaders



Rainbow Dash finds herself all alone when her father visits ponyville... with a surprise.

  • ...
15
 107
 1,139

Spirit's Thoughts

I can't believe that little creep moved in on Thunderlane! How dare she! Guess I will have to drive Thunderlane away from her as well as the others. Sorry, Big Mac. I'm gonna have to use you again. Oh, and then there's the problem of that little unicorn and the earth filly. Lyra and Bon Bon, I think. They are obviously helping her out with Thunderlane. If I get rid of them, their whole relationship might go down in flames without me having to lift a hoof! Although I might want to intervene anyway, just to secure the outcome. Oh, yes. This will be delicious.

Author's Note:

This is a mini chapter, just so you know. And it's from Spirit's point of view, not Dashie's.

Dear friends, I must ask that you please refrain from criticizing in the comments of this story. This used to be allowed until somepony (you know who you are) seriously hurt my feelings with said criticism. (I know that most of you are thinking that I need to toughen up right now, but everything they posted was just a paragraph of "You're doing this wrong!" I asked them to stop and they called me an emotional twit.) Thank you.