• Published 10th Sep 2013
  • 634 Views, 7 Comments

The New Beginnings of Skittle Twist - TwistedSkittles



Skittle Twist, a happy pony with mysterious past travels to Ponyville in search of a new start in life. Her best friend Rosebud travels with her as he learns about the ponies that make her the happiest. The Mane Six.

  • ...
2
 7
 634

Chapter 9 (A Skittle Twist memory)

Skittles was laying on the park bench when she saw Rosebud walking by. She tried to hide under the old newspaper she had on top of her and muttered under her breath.

"Skittles, is that you?" Too late. He already started walking up to her.

"Damn it." she muttered. "Oh. Hey Rosebud. I was just sittin' here. What are you doin' here?" She asked as she sat up. He sat down next to her.

"I was about to ask you the same thing. I was looking for you. Where have you been? I haven't seen you all week." He told her.

"I've been all over town. Mostly here er on the streets."

"Why?"

Skittles winced. "Oh, I just had ta get away fer a lil bit. Nuttin ta worry 'bout......Done it before. Its normal fer me." She rubbed her shoulder nervously.

"So you've done it only a couple times, right?"

"Nah, I think it's been.....what? Seven? Maybe ten. But I never told ya because we would have a talk, like this one. I just needed to be by myself for a little bit. Just outta the house. To think and forget, if that's possible. I'm going home tomorrow. So don't worry. Cuz sometimes you worry about me too much."

"Well, I can't help it. You get into trouble a lot." He said to her.

"I do not! Trouble gets into me! It follows me where ever I go."

"And that's why you got me."

Author's Note:

Beep beep beep!
So guys, this is the last memory to this story. (Sorry that they were all pretty short)
There's gonna be more, don't you worry.
There's just one last chapter which is very short. I will upload it in a few hours.
But enjoy y'all! More stories to come!