• Published 10th Sep 2013
  • 634 Views, 7 Comments

The New Beginnings of Skittle Twist - TwistedSkittles



Skittle Twist, a happy pony with mysterious past travels to Ponyville in search of a new start in life. Her best friend Rosebud travels with her as he learns about the ponies that make her the happiest. The Mane Six.

  • ...
2
 7
 634

Chapter 2 (A Rosebud memory)

Rosebud was walking in the park when he saw a bunch of fillies laughing and throwing mud. He looked closer and saw a purple filly covered in mud.

"Stop it!" She said. "All I did was trip and fall in the mud!" She looked them with anger.

"Maybe if wasn't for those eyes." A mean filly said.

"What kind of filly has two different colored eyes?" Another said.

"And still be that happy?"

"You're a clutz."

"An outcast"

"Emo!"

With each remark a pony threw mud.

"What's with the toy? Is he your little friend?"

"Maybe her only friend."

"Why are you even still here?"

"Go cry to your mommy. Oh that's right you can't"

"Cuz she's not your real mommy. You were adopted."

They finally stopped and all ran away, leaving the little filly crying.

Rosebud ran up to her.

"Are you okay?" He looked at the little filly hugging the blue stuffed animal. She her coat now grey instead of purple. Her mane was black. She was crying, but instead of normal tears they were rainbow-colored. There was a rainbow puddle underneath her, mixed around with mud. She looked at Rosebud. He noticed that she her eyes were even rainbow.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just tripped." She tried to get up, but slipped in the mud.

"Here, let me help." He helped her up. "Where do you live? I can take you there to wash off the mud."

"NO!" She quickly said. "I mean, let's go to yer place 'stead. Can Ozzie come too?" She held up her stuffed animal.

"Um, okay."

When they got to Rosebud's house, he helped her to the bathroom. Luckily, no one was home. As he washed off the mud, he noticed that her coat was turning back to purple. Her mane was no longer black. Instead, it was blonde with different colored tips on the end.

"You're an interesting kind of pony." He said. She smiled sadly. He washed of her face and saw that her eyes were no longer rainbow. The left was light green and the other was blue. She hugged Ozzie tighter.

"What's your name?" Rosebud asked.

"Skittle Twist, you can call me Skittles."

"I'm Rosebud. Want to stay a while?"

"Yeah, that would be great."

Author's Note:

Beep beep beep!
Welcome back!
2nd chapter and first memory. Whoop whoop!
Any ways, this chapter is how Rosebud remembers meeting Skittle Twist.
Enjoy y'all!