• Published 10th Sep 2013
  • 634 Views, 7 Comments

The New Beginnings of Skittle Twist - TwistedSkittles



Skittle Twist, a happy pony with mysterious past travels to Ponyville in search of a new start in life. Her best friend Rosebud travels with her as he learns about the ponies that make her the happiest. The Mane Six.

  • ...
2
 7
 634

Chapter 8

"The coffee shop has furniture and everythin' in it. Encludin' a bed, so you can go on off ta sleep, sugar cube," Applejack said to Rosebud.

"Oh that would be really nice. My hooves are killing me." He told the farmer.

"But first we will show you where dear Skittles is staying." Rarity said to him. "Unless you would like to go to the coffee shop."

"I'm fine." Rosebud said.

"So, y'all like it here?" Applejack asked.

"Mhm," Skittles nodded. "A bit better than I expected. Gonna love stayin' here. I've heard how ya saved Ponyville from Nightmare Moon and all the other villains. But, I was wonderin'. Why did you have to stop Nightmare?"

"Wha? Well she was going to put all of Equestria in eternal night." Rarity explained.

"And what's so wrong about that?" Skittles gave her a questioning look.

Before the unicorn could respond, Applejack announced "We're here!"

"Ooo, so what's this place?" Skittles said as they walked inside.

"The Rainbow Shop. It's the art shop where yer gonna stay. You can live here and do yer fancy artsy stuff." A. J. replied.

"It was run by the public. Everyone submitted their paintings, sculptures and things if they wanted to sell it. Ponies would take turns running the store, but now that we have you, dear Skittles, we don't have to take turns running the store." Rarity explained.

"Hmm," Skittles put a hoof to her muzzle in thought. "I s'poze I could still have ponies sell the art they wanna sell. Oh, I could also get them to submit it so everypony could look at it! Like a museum. I s'poze can sell my stuff too. And I could...." She rambled on, ideas running through her head.

"Heh heh," Rarity chuckled. "I remember when I was like that when I first opened the Carousel Boutique."

"Well, looks like yer all settled in. See y'all tomorrow. Night y'all!" Applejack called as her and Rarity walked out.

Rosebud looked at Skittles. "I better get going too. You sure your okay?" He asked her.

"Beep beep beep. Yeah, Rosebud. I'm fine." Skittles smiled at him as she walked him to the door

"You really sure?"

"Stop treating me like I'm a filly!" Skittles playfully punched him in the shoulder then shut the door as he walked out.

Author's Note:

Beep beep beep!
Chapter 8! Whoop whoop!
Great! Skits has finally found home! Epic yay!