• Published 10th Sep 2013
  • 635 Views, 7 Comments

The New Beginnings of Skittle Twist - TwistedSkittles



Skittle Twist, a happy pony with mysterious past travels to Ponyville in search of a new start in life. Her best friend Rosebud travels with her as he learns about the ponies that make her the happiest. The Mane Six.

  • ...
2
 7
 635

Chapter 7 (A Skittle Twist memory)

"Beep beep beep. Hey, Rosebud! Look at this painting I made of us. It's got you, me, and Ozzie. It's my favorite one." Skittles smiled at her masterpiece. Rosebud walked up and looked it.

"I like it. It's your best one yet. But you forgot something."

"What'd I forget?"

"To sign it. Duh." Rosebud said playfully as he poked Skittles in the shoulder.

"Hey, don't. You'll mess me up. There I signed it." She said.

"You know what else? You got your cutie mark."

Skittles gasped. "I did? Ha! I got mine before you. Oh! I'm so happy!" She turned and saw that she now had an artistic heart on her flank. Then she hugged Rosebud. "So when do you think you'll get yours?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. I'm not sure what I'll even do."

"Well can I have something drink?"

"Sure I was actually hoping you'd say that because I came up with this new type of coffee. And I want you to try it." He lead her into the kitchen and pulled out his new coffee.

"Coffee? You told me that you were only drinking hot cocoa." Skittles said with a frown.

"Yeah, I lied. But just try it. It's really good." He said as he poured her up a cup. They both took a sip.

"Mmmm. This is really good. What did you put in it?" Skittles commented and took another sip.

"Chocolate, and a few other things." Rosebud said. Skittles looked and saw he had gotten his cutie mark.

"Like rose petals?" She smirked.

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Yer cutie mark told me. Take a look."

Rosebud turned and look at his flank, which now had a coffee cup with three rose petals above it.

"It appeared as I was drinking this." Skittle gestured at the coffee. "Now we both got our cutie marks!"

Author's Note:

Beep beep beep!
So, this chapter is how Skits remembers Rosebud and her getting their cutie marks.
Maybe one day she'll tell this to the Crusaders. >.<
So unfortunately this story has about 2.5 chapters left. (The last one is pretty short.)
D'you guys think I should make more stories about Skittle Twist?
Let me know by commenting! :)