• Published 5th Sep 2013
  • 875 Views, 47 Comments

My Story - nutcase4real



Applejack gets invited to a party, but Granny Smith needs Applejack to walk Apple Bloom home from school, but Applejack decides that her sister is old enough to handle herself.

  • ...
8
 47
 875

My Story Part 8

My Story Part 8

"Wh...what? Where am Ah?", Applejack said as she opened her eyes to a dimly lit room.

Her eyes slowly adjusted to the light and the memories of what happened came flooding back. She attampted to move but her hooves were hog tied. She began to bite at the ropes, but who ever tied it was really good at tying knots apparently.

She looked around the room for anything to help her escape. She wanted to call out for her friends, but if Donut Joe hadn't noticed them yet she knew that it would endanger them. She also didn't want him to know that she was awake. She squirmed around and continued scanning the room. She saw nothing that could help her escape. She saw several boxes stacked up high, and other dusty clutter lying about. She even saw a staircase that led up.

'Ah must be in the basement.', Applejack thought to herself.

Suddenly, almost as if on cue she heard a door open up the stairs. She closed her eyes and put her head back down, hoping that whoever it was wouldn't notice that she had moved. She heard the attacker grunt and something landed on the floor behind her. She waited patiently and soon she heard the attacker walk away and up the stairs.

As soon as the door closed Applejack chanced a peek around the room. She saw nothing and began to turn her body so she could see what was dropped behind her. She soon saw a rainbow in her peripheral vision. She doubled her efforts and soon was face to face with Rainbow Dash. Applejack felt tears swell up in her eyes as she looked at her friend. She didn't want this to happen.

'Spike'll be down here soon, and that'll be that.', she miseribly thought to herself.

"Rainbow?", Applejack whispered softly as she gently nugded her with her muzzle. "Rainbow, wake up."

Dash's eyes stayed closed. Applejack just felt like bawling at this point.

"What's wrong? What did they do to you?", Applejack asked as her tears surfaced.

She looked down to the ground and pressed her head against it.

"Crying *cough* isn't *cough* cool, AJ."

Applejack looked up and saw that Rainbow Dash's rose eyes were open. Applejack almost shreiked with joy after she realized that it wasn't her eyes messing with her.

"RD! You're ok!", she quietly exclaimed.

"Yeah, I guess so. Where are we?"

"My best bet is the basement. Can you untie me?"

"Yeah just move a little closer."

Rainbow Dash tried to untie Applejack, but she also failed. Applejack tried to untie Rainbow Dash, and she had much better luck, apparently who ever tied this knot was in a hurry or was too inexperienced to tie a proper knot.

Rainbow Dash got up slowly, stretched a little, and searched around the room for something to help Applejack with. She returned soon with a brown handled steak knife she found in a box. She carefully cut the ropes that were holding Applejack's hooves. Soon Applejack was able to stand up and she moved around. She looked down at her forehooves and grimaced at the sight of the section of them that was nearly rubbed raw by her strugling. Applejack suddenly remembered the photograph she saw upstairs.

"Hey Rainbow Ah found a picture upstairs.", she whispered.

'Yeah and?"

"The picture was of the last Apple Family Reunion."

"How did Donut Joe get a hold of that?"

"Ah don't..."

She was cut short by the sound of hoofsteps over head. She and Rainbow Dash hid in the room and prepared to fight the captor. The door opened slowly and somepony slowly came down the stairs. As the unknown figure reached the bottom of the stairs Applejack and Rainbow Dash sprung their ambush.

"Guys it's me!", Spike almost shouted as he was tackled to the ground by Rainbow Dash.

"Spike! Yer ok!", Applejack silently exclaimed.

"I think he left.", Spike said.

"What? Why?", Applejack asked.

"I don't know. He was mumbling something about 'getting the others'. I did follow him for a bit though.", Spike explained.

"Which way did he go?", Applejack asked.

"He went further up the road."

"The others?", Rainbow Dash said more to herself than anypony else.

Applejack took a step towards her friends and said, "Guys it's time to huddle up. We're going to need help with this. It's starting to get to dangerous."

"But we have to stop him from getting the others.", Spike said.

Applejack thought about it for a minute and said, "Spike, you go into town if its safe, and grab the Seeds. Rainbow and Ah will stay here and search the house some more."

Spike gave a little salute and headed off in the direction of the stairs.

Applejack turned towards Rainbow Dash and said, "Ah think it's best if we stick together this time."

Rainbow Dash nodded and the two of them turned towards the stairs. They began walking up and found that the door led them into the dining room. Applejack motioned for Rainbow Dash to follow her to the bedroom she was in earlier. She searched through her bag and pulled out a match. Applejack struck the match on the door frame and she spotted a candle on a nearby dresser. She lit the candle with her match and the room overflowed with the dim flickering light.

She walked over to where she had found the photograph before and found it on the floor. She sat the candle down and picked the picture up with her mouth and gently placed it on the bed. Rainbow Dash grabbed the candle and brought it closer to the photograph. The two mares gazed in horror at the phototghraph, for all the little fillies on it had been circled. Applebloom was the only filly that had an X marked through her circle.

"What the...?", Rainbow Dash uttered.

Applejack looked at the picture and her anger rose to levels she had never felt before. Rainbow Dash noticed this and knew that turning him in was, now absolutely, never going to happen.

Rainbow Dash put her hoof on her friend's shoulder and said, "Let's get him."

The two mares jumped when the front door flew open.

"Where is he!", a voice cried out.

Applejack poked her head out of the the room and saw the Seeds standing in the dining room, except for Babs.

Applejack ran down the stairs and asked in a hurried voice, "Where's Babs?"

She's at a friend's house why?", Ms. Seed asked.

Applejack presented them with the photo. The two Seeds glared at the photo for a while.

"What are we going to do?", Mr. Seed asked with tears of anger in his eyes.

"We finish this tonight.", Applejack said grimly.

Everypony in the room just stared at her. They knew what it meant, but hey all slowly agreed that she was right. This all had to end tonight.