• Published 5th Sep 2013
  • 875 Views, 47 Comments

My Story - nutcase4real



Applejack gets invited to a party, but Granny Smith needs Applejack to walk Apple Bloom home from school, but Applejack decides that her sister is old enough to handle herself.

  • ...
8
 47
 875

My Story Part 9

My Story Part 9

The plan was simple, yet elegant. They were going to wait for Donut Joe and the others to return and ambush them. Rainbow Dash was going to attack high while everyone else attacked low except for Spike whose job was tying them up.

"Everypony understand the plan?", Applejack asked while looking around at all the faces of her fellow conspiritors.

Every one of them nodded their head yes, and took their places. They waited for Donut Joe and his gang to arrive patiently. Spike waited behind the door, Applejack was hiding in the dark hallway, Rainbow Dash hovered above the door, and the Seed's just waited in the dining room out in the open, and so they waited and waited.

Finally Spike in a spit of boredom said, "What if he doesn't come back?"

Applejack walked out of the darkness of the hallway and said, "Oh, he's comin' back. He wouldn't just leave us here with him knowing that we're on to him now."

"Rainbow Dash decended to the floor and asked, "Where do you think he went?"

"I don't know, he said he was getting the others.", Spike said.

"What if he didn't mean that he was getting his friends?", Ms. Seed asked.

Everyone gasped in unison with this sudden realization.

"He's goin' after one of the children! We have to find him!", Applejack said as dread filled her.

She began to pace back and forth. She realized that Babs was his obvious target.

'Why did he go that way? Babs is in town.', Applejack thought to herself.

Suddenly it hit her, "He knew he was bein' followed!", she shouted.

Every last one of the coconspiritors gave Applejack a questioning glance.

"He's here for Babs! He knew he was being followed, so he went in the opposite direction to throw us off!", Applejack hurriedly explained.

Applejack grabbed Spike in her mouth and tossed him onto her back, as everyone in the room began to run out the door at once. They had to get back to Manehattan in a hurry. They ran through the darkness of the night with panic gripping their souls.

"If he lays a single hoof on my daughter, I swear I'll...", Mr. Seed shouted into the darkness before going silent, as if to hide his intent.

After a while the city came into sight.

"Where is she?", Applejack asked.

"She is at her friend's house on Mustang Ave.!", Ms. Seed gasped through her ragged breathes.

"Which way?", Rainbow Dash asked.

"It's two streets up and to the left, third house on the right!", Mr. Seed said.

Rainbow Dash flew with impressive speed as she zoomed through the street. She followed the directions of Mr. Seed to the T. She stopped in front of a dark home that had no lights on inside. Rainbow Dash knocked on the door lightly and it slowly creeked open and Rainbow Dash peered inside. The first thing she saw was two ponies tied together in the middle of the room.

The rest of the group arrived and saw Rainbow Dash frozen in place in front of the door. Everypony feared the worst. Everyone flowed into the house and saw what had frozen Rainbow Dash. Applejack ran over to the ponies and removed the gags in their mouthes.

"Where are the children?", Ms. Seed asked.

"He... he took them.", the stallion said in a state of disbelief.

"Where did he take them? Do ya'll know?", she asked.

"N...no, we don't. He only said that they had to find someplace more 'private'.", the mare said as she burst into tears.

Applejack looked back at the others in the group. She then narrowed her eyes at Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash gave a salute and took to the air. She flew up as high as she could and prayed that she would see any sign of them. Her eyes trailed the streets and alleys, but she didn't see anything.

She flew back down to the group and reported what she saw.

"Wha? But, but how? He couldn't have gotten to far ahead of us. Are you sure you saw nothing RD?", Applejack asked.

"Yes Aj, I'm sure, there was nothing out there.", Rainbow Dash stated glumily.

"The sewers...", Mr. Seed whispered to himself.

He turned around and bolted out of the door. Applejack was hot on his tail with the others.

"What do you think yer doin'?", Applejack shouted to him.

"He's in the sewers!", Mr. Seed shouted back.

The rage within Applejack surged up once more as she redoubled her strength to go on. She badly wanted to curl up and cry, but her quest for revenge was much stronger than her will to break down and lose herself in her emotions. Applejack steeled herself and pushed forward into the uncertain future. As the group approached the nearest ponyhole Applejack tried once again to calm herelf to no avail. She wanted blood. She wanted him to feel the same pain she felt. She wanted revenge.

Author's Note:

Sorry it has taken me so long to update the story. My job has me jumping hoops at the moment. I've also decided to create a new ending for the story, since no one wants to hear the truth. So please if anyone is following this story, just sit back and relax. I'll finish it as soon as I can, but for anyone who wants to know what really happened just PM me, and I'll spin the tale of my past.