• Published 4th Sep 2013
  • 2,485 Views, 36 Comments

Naruto Shippuden: Friendship is Magic - dbzponyninja



Lyra wants to go to the human world however she wasn't expecting humans to come to Equestria.

  • ...
75
 36
 2,485

Episode 2 Coming Up With A Plan: The Start of The Ninja Pony Alliance

Naruto Shippuden Friendship is Magic Episode 2 Coming Up With A Plan: The Start of The Pony/ Ninja Alliance by dbzponyninja Written on ‎September ‎04, ‎2013

Last time on Naruto Shippuden Friendship is Magic Lyra Heartstrings found out about Twilight Sparkle trip to the human world and demanded that she take her there via the magic mirror portal so the two of them took the train at the train station to get to The Crystal Empire then the human obsessed unicorn mare and the former unicorn mare turned alicorn princess snuck into The Crystal Castle and performed a spell on the magic mirror portal to trick the portal into thinking that thirty moons has come early and they can once again step through and go into the human world, however she got caught and scolded by both her older brother Shining Armor and her sister in law Princess Cadence when they told her to look outside and there was human ninjas from The Hidden Leaf Village outside the castle door trying to break into the castle what happens next let's find out right now?


Naruto Uzimaki, Sai, Sakura Haruno, Hinata Hyuga, Temari, Ino Yamanaka, Choji Akimichi, Shikamaru Nara, Yamato, Kakashi Hatake, Kiba Inuzuka, Rock Lee, Neji Hyuga, Kankuro, Shino Aburame, Might Guy, Ten Ten and Gaara finally broke into the castle and told Princess Cadence, Princess Twilight Sparkle, Prince Shining Armor and Lyra "Come with us to Canterlot castle we already contacted Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Rarity and told them to meet us there."

So despite the fact that only Lyra knew anything about humans her Princess Cadence, Princess Twilight and Prince Shining Armor all went along with the human ninjas and kunochis (female ninjas)

When everybody and pony plus Spike all finallly arrived at Canterlot castle in Canterlot Kakashi told them "We mean you know harm, all of us ninjas and kunochis alike know about your world and adventures through a t.v. show that we are all a fans of named My Little Pony Friendship is Magic us male fans like to refer to ourselves as Bronies while those among us who are kunochis or female ninjas like to refer to themselves as Pegasisters however we have enemies from our world who are not fans of said show that we believe have also come to your world, so we suggest that all of us form a alliance until we defeat those enemies and return to our world that is if we can return to our world."

Princess Celestia and Princess Luna both said at the same time "Very well we shall all agree to this alliance but first how about you tell us your names as well as the names of your enemies that you believe may have followed you to Equestria and what they seek to do while here."


Kakashi introduced himself first, then Naruto Uzimaki who told them about The Nine Tailed Fox sealed inside him at birth however this is long before he found out that The Nine Tailed Fox's name is Kurama so yeah that's why he didn't tell them his name, after that Sakura introduced herself, then Sai introduced himself, then after that Ino introduced herself, followed soon by Hinata, Temari and Ten Ten, then Kiba, Shino, Yamato, Might Guy, Kankuro, Rock Lee, Gaara and Neji all introduced themselves.

Yamato then said "Now that introductions our out of the way while we are not sure what Kabuto Yakushi, Orichimaru or Sasuke Uchiha are after well besides the fact the Orichimaru is training Sasuke so he can kill his older brother Itachi who wiped out and murdered everyone in his clan but him, however we know for a fact that the evil organization known as The Akatsuki wish to collect and capture not only The Nine Tails sealed inside Naruto but all of them, they've already captured most of The Tailed Beast we are not sure how many of them have been captured but we know that they have collected many of them and extracted them from Jinchurikis which is what they call someone who has had a Tailed Beast sealed inside them."

Kakashi then said "However we also think that all and or most of them may also wish to destroy all of Equestria and all of it's citizens as well."

Princess Celestia told him "Very well we will help out anyway we can in the mean time we hope all of you will enjoy your stay here in Equestria."

Kakashi and Yamato both told her at the same time "Thank you Princess Celestia."


However all of the human kunochis and ninjas alike knew that they didn't have anywhere to stay while in Equestria so Kakashi, Yamato, Might Guy and Gaara decided to stay at Canterlot Castle as the leaders of The Ninja Pony Alliance, Temari and Kankuro decided to stay at The Crystal Castle in The Crystal Empire, Shino, Kiba, Hinata and Neji decided to stay at Fluttershy's cottage, Ten Ten had a cloud walking spell performed on her when she decided to stay at Rainbow Dash's cloud home, Sakura decided to stay at Carousel Boutique where Rarity both lives and works, Sai decided to stay at Sugarcube Corner where Pinkie Pie both lives and works along with Mr. and Mrs. Cake and Naruto decided to stay at Twilight and Spike's library treehouse.

Shortly after that in a deserted cave in The Everfree Forest faraway from Zecora's house Sasuke decided that he learned everything he needs to know from Orichimaru and is ready to once again fight and kill Itachi but first he has to fight and kill Orichimaru then shortly after he gathers a team to help him find Itachi so he can fight and kill him Sasuke plans to go to Ponyville and kill not only all six members of The Mane Six but Spike and every other pony who lives there too. The End.


On the next exciting episode of Naruto Shippuden Friendship is Magic Sasuke fights and kills Orichimaru and The Ninja Pony Alliance here's word of it right as Shizune, Jiraya and Tsunade get teleported to Equestria as well and also Sasuke is looking for a team to help him track and find Itachi all of this and more will happen on the next exciting episode of Naruto Shippuden Friendship is Magic.

Naruto Shippuden Friendship is Magic Episode 3 Sasuke vs. Orichimaru: The Formation of Team Hebi.