• Published 4th Sep 2013
  • 2,485 Views, 36 Comments

Naruto Shippuden: Friendship is Magic - dbzponyninja



Lyra wants to go to the human world however she wasn't expecting humans to come to Equestria.

  • ...
75
 36
 2,485

Episode 8 The Truth About Itachi Revaled

Naruto Shippuden Friendship is Magic Episode Eight The Truth About Itachi Revealed by dbzponyninja Written on ‎June ‎4, ‎2014

Last time on Naruto Shippuden Friendship is Magic while Tobi was continuing to hold up Naruto Uzimaki, Sakura Haruno, Sai, Kakashi Hatake, Yamato, Kiba Inuzuka, Shino Aburame, Hinata Hyuga, all six members of The Mane Six and Lyra Heartstrings the battle between Sasuke Uchiha and Itachi Uchiha continued as well and after a long and difficult battle Sasuke beat and killed his older brother only to pass out shortly afterwards what happens next let's find out right now?

Zetsu appeared and told Tobi that Sasuke won the battle so he teleported away, found Sasuke and carried him to a unkwown location.

When Sasuke woke up Tobi appeared before him and told him in a deep voice that i've never attempted to impersonate before "Ah you're awake you probably remember me from when you killed my partner Deidara, don't worry though I do not have any ill will or resentment towards you but anyway Tobi isn't my real name I am Madara Uchiha and i'm hear to tell you things about Itachi that not even you yourself know about him."

Sasuke told Madara "You don't think I know my own brother he was a murderer, a traitor to the entire Uchiha clan and a all around bad brother what else would I possibly need to know?"

Madara told Sasuke "The truth, you need to know the truth."

Madara told Sasuke "When Itachi killed all of the Uchiha clan except for you and me it was a mission given to him by the Third Hokage (Hiruzen Sarutobi) and several of the Hidden Leaf Elders."


Sasuke asked Madara "It was a mission?"

Madara then told Sasuke "Yes there were both talking as well as plans for a coup de tae within The Uchiha Clan and in order to prevent that Itachi was ordered to kill everyone in the Uchiha Clan except for me who The Hidden Leaf Village was completly unaware that I was still alive back then and you who he could not bring to kill, that's right he killed his lover, his parents and even his best friend but he could not bring himself to kill you."


Sasuke was shocked to hear this news but still didn't want to believe it and argured with Madara with about how absurd and ridiculous this new information about Itachi was however when Madara told him "You're alive aren't you?", Sasuke realized that their might be some truth to this after all especially when he suddenly and randomly actiavated the Mangekyo Sharingan and accidentally burned Madara with Black Flame Amaterasu.

Madara then told Sasuke after coming back from being burned a few seconds later "This is even more proof that what i'm saying is true during the battle the two of you just had before Itachi died he spread his blood across your forehead didn't he, I believe that he was transferring the ocular powers of his Mangekyo Sharingan to you because he didn't want you to meet me and learn the truth from me."

Shortly afterwards Sasuke told Suigetsu Hozuki, Karin and Jugo "From this day forth our team shall now long be known as Hebi from know on we are Taka and we have but one mission since we are no longer on Earth and are in the land of Equestria we shall destroy all of Equestria, the ponies who live their and any Hidden Leaf Villagers that were teleported here as well but before we do that we must find and destroy The Hidden Leaf Village Elders." The End.


On the next exciting Season Two premier episode of Naruto Shippuden Friendship is Magic Jiraya finds out were the leader of the Akatsuki is located and goes in the direction of were he is located to find him however when both Princess Cadence and Prince Shining Armor offer to go with him he declines their offer and instead offers to go alone however before meeting and finding the leader of The Akatsuki he runs into a former student of his turned Akatsuki member named Konan who challenges Jiraya to a fight all of this and more will happen on the next exciting episode of Naruto Shippuden Friendship is Magic.

Naruto Shippuden Friendship is Magic Season Two Episode One Jiraya and Konan Reunited: Jiraya vs. Konan.