• Published 21st Aug 2013
  • 4,121 Views, 311 Comments

A Black Belt in a Colorful Land - DismantledAccount



A martial artist wakes up in Equestria after suffering a concussion and he is not feeling the love... yet.

  • ...
34
 311
 4,121

Chapter 23: Fear Her

Chapter 23:

The Same Day, Tuesday, Afternoon…

“Oh yes!” moaned Rainbow Dash. “Harder,” she groaned. “Faster, she squealed. “Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!” she said, closing her eyes in ecstasy. “Don-n’t you dare s-stop now,” she stuttered.

“I’m not going to stop but you need to relax,” said the stallion.

“Lower! Harder!” cried Rainbow.

“If I go any harder than this it will start hurting,” replied the stallion. “You want to able to walk out of here today, don’t you?”

“But this feels so good, can’t you go just a little harder?” Rainbow asked, peering over her shoulder, lowering her ears, cutely scrunching her muzzle, and widening her eyes.

“I don’t know, that doesn't seem like a good idea. I might hurt you; you’re still quite sensitive,” he responded.

“Pleeeease,” she begged. “I need this!” she cried.

“Fine, just tell me if it starts hurting and I’ll stop,” said the stallion. He picked up speed with his ministrations as Rainbow moaned in response.

“You, have, no, idea, how, good, this, feels…” she grunted in time with her body’s movement.

“Actually I do,” he said over the sounds of her enjoyment. “I had this done to me not long ago.”

“OhOhhhOhhh…” replied Rainbow, her tongue lolling out of her mouth.

“I could turn on the vibrating function if you would like. Would you enjoy that?” asked the stallion.

“Oh yes!” moaned Rainbow.

“Remember, just tell me if anything starts hurting,” said the stallion.

Dash was unable to reply because of the drool leaking out of her open mouth.

The pleasurable moans continued for a few minutes, building in volume as the stallion touched various sensitive points along the mare.

“You’re good to go, Miss Dash,” said the stallion, removing the item from her.

“But-” she started.

He turned of the still vibrating wing massager and cut her off, “You were entitled to a twenty minute rehabilitation massage after getting the cast off of your wing. It has now been half an hour. The required time to properly stimulate muscle, increase blood flow, and relax your wing is only ten minutes because the cast was only on your wing for a short time. Although, if you want to come by my place later tonight I could massage a much more... delicate area for you,” he said with a suggestive grin.

“Ewww, no,” said Dash, pulling away from him and shaking her head. “You’re like, thirty years old or something! That’s just nasty. And don’t think I didn’t see you making out with Pinkie yesterday!”

“Hey! For your information, I’m twenty-five,” he said indignantly.

“Mmmmhuh. Right. And you also weren't making out with one of my best friends yesterday?” asked Dash with a raised eyebrow. Pervert.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh… I’ll just... sign your release form now,” said the stallion. There was a moment of awkward silence while the doctor filled out the form. “Give this to the nurse at the front desk and you can exit the hospital,” he said, giving her the formal looking paper.

“Great, so when can I fly?” said Dash excitedly.

“Today, right after you leave the hospit-”

Dash was out the door before she heard the rest of the sentence.

“Just take it easy!” he yelled after her, as she ran down the hall. “You don’t want to…”

She literally threw the piece of paper into the attendant's face as she sprinted past the desk. She ignored the confused sputters coming from the mare as she closed in on her target. She blasted through the door in a whirlwind of speed, knocking over the wheelchair-ridden pony attempting to use the doors for their designed purpose.

“Crazy foal!” yelled the elderly stallion from the ground.

“Sorry!” yelled Dash, running through the sparse crowd and spreading her wings, rejoicing in the fact that she had two fully functional wings. She lept into the air and began forcefully and painfully flapping her wings. Wait, painfully?

Dash felt her right wing seize up slightly so she stopped flapping it and instead glided above the town. Stupid doctor, he could’ve told me my wing wasn’t going to be able to hold up to my awesome flying, thought Dash, feeling the pain recede as she relaxed her wing.

She glided around the town, reveling in the feeling of the wind in between her feathers. I missed this, she thought, closing her eyes and flapping her wings slightly to gain some more altitude.

I’m so glad that I’m out of that cast. I can’t imagine needing to wear that for any longer than I did. Dash opened her eyes and discovered that she had drifted slightly off of her intended course. Since Fluttershy’s cottage was almost directly below her she decided to visit her.

Dash angled her wings downward and gently spiraled toward the ground. At the last second, she folded her wings and transitioned seamlessly from flight to trotting. “Still not as awesome as a backflip,” she sighed.

The sound of glass shattering, tinkling and otherwise breaking came from the cottage.

Dash walked up to the door and pressed her ear against the wood. She heard the sounds of a pony’s muffled voice and some thumping coming from inside. She couldn’t make out any words but the the sound of Fluttershy whisper was completely unmistakable. “Hey, Fluttershy! Open up! Is everything okay in there?!” yelled Dash, pounding on the door.

Dash waited for a long moment of complete silence. No sounds came from the cottage.

Eventually she saw the door open slightly. A teal eye peered out of the small gap in between the doorframe and the door. “Yes?” Fluttershy asked quietly.

“Are you okay?” asked Dash. “I heard something breaking in there.”

“Oh yes, I’m fine,” said Fluttershy. “I was just having a little disagreement with something.”

Dash looked at her expectantly for a short while then asked, “Well, aren’t you going to invite me in?”

“Ummmmm… not really…” Fluttershy said, beginning to close the door.

Dash smacked her fore-hoof against the door to prevent it from closing. “And that just makes me want to come in even more,” she replied.

“Oh you but couldn’t possibly come in... because… I’m… not decent,” said Fluttershy in the most unbelievable and completely transparent tone of voice that a pony could possible make.

Dash looked at Fluttershy. Fluttershy looked at Dash. Dash stared at Fluttershy. Fluttershy stared at Dash. Dash said nothing. Fluttershy said nothing.

Fluttershy opened the door.

“So, what really made those nois…” started Dash. “Fluttershy? Why are you holding an axe?”

Fluttershy had a yellow hard hat on her head and was covered head to hoof in small wood chips. She had her hoof wrapped around an axe that was slung over her shoulder. “Oh, you see, the thing is, ummm, ahhhh, I…” mumbled Fluttershy.

“The thing is…?” encouraged Dash.

“Well, there was an apple on my counter that was only for Angel. And now it’s gone! He must be back! He just isn’t responding to me for some reason. I made sure to tell all of the animals not to eat it so that can’t be it… Do you know why he hasn’t responded to me?” asked Fluttershy with watery eyes.

“Oh,” said Dash, remembering the apple that she had eaten yesterday. “I do remember an apple on that counter yesterday. I also happen to know where it went.”

“Really? Where!?” shouted Fluttershy; or at least, whispered louder than usual.

“I never got to ask you what you wanted to have me eat for breakfast so… I just kinda ate the first thing I saw. And that happened to be the apple. I don’t mean to crush your hopes like that but it was me, not Angel, who ate the apple,” said Dash apologetically.

Fluttershy dropped the axe to the floor with a thud. “I see…”

“Yeah,” said Dash, rubbing the back of her mane with a forehoof.

“But that means he could still be alive, right?”

“...”

“...”

“Yes?” asked Dash.

“I knew it!” cried Fluttershy. “Do you want to come in?” she invited.

“Sure, that’s the reason I came over here anyway,” replied Dash.

Fluttershy opened the door the rest of the way and Dash froze in shock. The entire room was completely demolished. Floorboards were hacked and pulled off of the ground. The walls were sliced open and the insulating hay and support studs stood exposed. Couches were sawn in half and chairs were burnt. Broken glass littered the floor and all of the animal houses were cracked open like eggs, even the tiniest of bird houses. But by far the most unusual sight was that there were no animals in her view, none.

“...What…?” asked Dash, her mind moving slowly. “Exactly… happened… here…?”

“Oh that’s easy, I thought that Angel was in my house so I tried to find him,” said Fluttershy, jumping into the air and hovering over the mess toward her kitchen.

“Fluttershy. Look at me,” said Dash.

“Mmm?” she replied, facing Dash.

“This has gone too far. So I’m going to do this for your own good.”

“Do what?” she asked.

Angel. Is. Dead.

“But…”

“Stop right there!” yelled Dash. “He is dead! He will never come back! You need to move on! Destroying your own house because he only might be there? That isn’t healthy.”

Fluttershy stopped flapping her wings and slowly floated down to the floor, her head downcast. She sat down on the broken floor and said nothing.

“You need to get a grip,” said Dash softly. “The girls and I are here for you to help you and stuff, but you need to give up on Angel. He just isn’t coming back.”

Tears started pouring out of Fluttershy’s eyes and Dash could see her shoulders shaking with silent sobs.

“H-how do-o y-you kno-ow for s-sure?” she asked through her tears.

“Yesterday, Rarity told us that Alexander is an omni... eater, or something. He eats everything from plants to animals. Kinda like some of your animal friends. And then Twilight said that Angel’s approximate disappearance and Alexander’s approximate appearance are the same.” She also told me not to tell Fluttershy for any reason. But I think that she deserves to know.

“So… you think that Alexander… did... that… to… him…?” said Fluttershy, wiping her muzzle.

“That’s what Twilight said,” replied Dash. “But you would have to ask him yourself to get a straight answer."

Fluttershy was completely silent for a long time. Suddenly she pointed her head towards the ceiling and let loose a loud wail that sent shivers through Dash’s spine. The sound went on and on; her grief permeated every corner of the house.

After the long cry had ended, she lowered her head until her eyes leveled with Dash’s. Some ponies say that “The Stare” was a scary as Fluttershy could get. They were horribly mistaken. The look that Fluttershy gave Dash would haunt her for the rest of her life. It turned her legs to jelly, it wilted her hair, and it caused her bladder to “voice its opinion” all over the floor.

“Where is he!” demanded Fluttershy in a voice that could drive gods to their knees.

“T-t-twili-ght k-k-k-no-o-ows,” stuttered Dash, feeling the warm liquid leak down her back legs.

Fluttershy walked over the the axe lying next to Dash. She picked it up and tested the edge with her hoof. She nodded in satisfaction then slung it over her shoulder and flew out the door, making a perfectly straight line for the library.

What have I done...

Author's Note:

You know... I treat the author's notes section of this story like a blog.
Guess what.
I don't care.
No one reads blogs. So anything that I actually want you to know I will continue to put here. It's not like it's against the rules anyway.

So on that note...
I came out with the third and final story of my Princesses and Nightmares trilogy. If you liked the first one (or two) then here is the link. 182,625 Days; Who Am I?
All of the stories happen at the same time/cover the same time period so you could start with this story if you want to.
I hope you enjoy it.
Or you could not. That works too.