• Published 21st Aug 2013
  • 4,121 Views, 311 Comments

A Black Belt in a Colorful Land - DismantledAccount



A martial artist wakes up in Equestria after suffering a concussion and he is not feeling the love... yet.

  • ...
34
 311
 4,121

Chapter 9: Freedom

Chapter 9: Freedom

As Twilight Was Leaving Alex's Cell...

Rainbow Dash had her wing in a cast and it was standing straight up so it could heal properly. This is all Creature's fault, if he hadn't broken it in the first place then I wouldn't have hurt it again, she thought to herself, as she closed in on the library door and started knocking. As she was waiting for Twilight to answer the door she glanced back and thought, This is like having a permanent half-wingboner, so embarrassing. I should probably just walk around with both wings extended so other ponies won't think I'm "sexually impaired," curse you fur colored cast. She started knocking again, and heard movement behind the door, learning from her previous mistake she stopped knocking before Twilight opened the door.

"Good evening, Rainbow, what brings you here?" asked Twilight, after opening the door.

"Well, you know how I can't fly back up to my house, right?" said Dash.

"Yes, what does that have to do with why you're here?" Twilight asked.

"The doctor was impressed with you teleporting me from the library to the hospital and he said I could only leave the hospital if I slept here," she said. "Please, Twilight, you have to help me, I can't go back there," she asked with her best imitation of the Cutie Mark Crusader's pouty face.

Twilight sighed, "Of course you can stay here, Rainbow, just do one thing for me."

"What do you want me to do?" Dash asked warily.

"Never make that face again," said Twilight, stepping out of the way so Rainbow could walk into her house.

"Why? Because I'm too good at it?"

"Yes, actually. Your immaturity makes you quite good at it," said Twilight

"Ha! I knew it," said Dash, walking into the library. "...Hey, wait a second..."

"I'll be right back, wait there," said Twilight, quickly changing the subject by running upstairs. Twilight returned a moment later with a blanket and some pillows.

"Hey, Twilight," Dash said, looking around the library, "where is Spike? I haven't seen him in a while."

"He went into the Everfree Forest looking for gems a couple of days before we found Alexander," replied Twilight. "Actually... he was supposed to return today..." she muttered.

"Wait, wait, wait, back up. What's an Alexander?" asked Dash.

"Alexander is a who not a what. Do you remember Creature?" said Twilight, setting down the pillows on the floor and spreading out the blanket.

"It would be hard not too," said Dash, awkwardly gesturing to her broken wing with her hoof.

"Oh, right, but anyways, it turns out that Creature was actually a hyumen named Alexander under the influence of Poison Joke," said Twilight, looking impressed with herself for figuring it out.

"Where is it now?" asked Dash.

"Alexander is a he, not an it, and he is downstairs in my basement for now," said Twilight.

"I'm gonna break his face for breaking my wing," said Dash, marching for the basement door. However, before she got very far she started floating towards her temporary bed for the night.

"No, Dash. Bad. Alexander is sleeping now and you should be too, you need plenty of rest so your wing will heal faster," said Twilight, depositing Dash on the bed with her magic.

"But Twiiiliiight," Dash whined, "I wanna to punch him nooow.

"You can punch him tomorrow after he answers some questions, it will be interesting to see how he reacts to pain," said Twilight, turning off the lights and walking up to her bedroom.

Good, I'll teach him not to touch my wings again, thought Dash laying down on her stomach and placing her cheek on her pillow. She got as comfortable as she could before drifting off into a dreamless sleep...


*Click*

*Thump*

*Squeak*

"Whawazat?" Dash mumbled, the noises waking her slightly. She lifted her head from the puddle of drool it had been sitting in and looked towards the basement door blearily. Dash suddenly became fully awake as she saw what she assumed to be Alexander crawling out of the basement door. Alexander saw Dash looking at him and held a claw up to his lips. Wait, lips? That's new. Dash took a in huge breath of air, intending to call Twilight, who was a light sleeper, but never got the chance.

Alexander leaped forward and grabbed Dash's mane and pulled her head down into the pillow. Dash's eyes began to water because of the force being applied to her mane. It can't end like this, I'm Rainbow Dash, the coolest and most awesomest pegasus in Equestria. I'm supposed to die on some epic quest fighting some huge beast to give my friends time to escape, not suffocating in my own drool, thought Dash, as she struggled against Alexander's grip, only succeeding in making her head hurt more.

"Shhhhh, its okay, Rainbow," said Alexander calmingly, as he started running his other paw from her shoulders down her back to her hips. "The more you struggle the more it will hurt and neither of us want that," he said, repeating the motion.

Easy for you to say, you're not getting suffocated, and how does he know my name anyway? thought Dash, as she continued struggling.

"Just relax, Rainbow, and by morning you'll wake up and I'll have what I want," said Alexander, as he continued rubbing her back.

And what is it that you want? thought Dash, her movements slowing because she was running out of air.

"I promise I'm going to be as gentle as possible," he said, resting his paw on her hips and making small circular motions on her cutie mark with one of his claws, "but you might walk a little funny in the morning until-"

Dear Celestia, he's going to rape me, was Dash's last thought before she passed out.


Have another completely non-relevant song!

Well kind of relevant, I guess, song has lullaby in the name, Dash "fell asleep."

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter, but the cliffhanger opportunity was too good to pass up XD
Please don't hate me...
<><><>
But seriously, no one picked up on the U.S.G. Ishimura hint? Really? *Sniff* I feel so alone...