• Member Since 10th Jun, 2013
  • offline last seen Aug 3rd, 2018

DismantledAccount


I am running from something I'm becoming, but becoming one means I'm running from all I am.

T

Cadance struggles with who she is, where she came from, and the unrelenting attack of the Nightmare.

Part of my Nightmare universe. Feel free to start here but click these links for the other Princesses' stories.
7,305,000 Suns; One For Each of My Sins and 3,835,125 Moons; My Descent

Chapters (1)
Comments ( 21 )

This had a pretty nice feeling to it, initially. Cadance's journal looked interesting enough, with all of your different descriptions of Cadance's moods.
Not sure I like the different lines of dialogue fighting within her mind; I get that every voice needs to be distinguished from each other, but it still looks rather messy. Probably can't be helped though.

3507075
Yeah, it does look a bit messy but like you said, it couldn't be helped.
If I didn't do that it would have been very confusing. Really confusing.
I could have done it in different colors but that would have hurt my eyes.

500 years old? lol, that's awesome. Time to go read the others, then.

Wow. Just found all three of these, and they're awesome. Shining Armours death was a bit abrupt though. Kind of made me chuckle.
Still awesome though.

3507461
Glad you liked them. :twilightsmile:
And yes, I have no love for Shining Armor so it probably showed through...:facehoof:

Oh man, I am going to read this one day. This looks really damn good.

3507583
I hope it doesn't disappoint. :twilightsmile:

Journal Entry, Day 3,652
I'm ten years old today!

What?

So Cadance was writing in her journal literally after she was born?

EDIT - Ah, missed that bit in the Day 14 entry, still weird as hell

I wish there was more Gore in this. Why? I don't know. I lost all logic years ago! :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:


Other than that great story!

3508446
You want more gore, another guy wants more depression.
(Aka: more stories of this nature, including Chrysalis and Discord.)

What has happened? :raritydespair:

Huh.. this was interesting. The choppy style scared me away, but I'm glad I decided to come back after reading through the comments.

3521143
The choppy style is actually what delayed the publication. Thanks for the read!

But I think that once was enough, I doubt I'll be doing this again. It just reads oddly for a story.

>>Nightwolf289

All thats happened is my natural insanity! Sorry if it makes u uncomfortable! :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

I really enjoyed this, although I could not sense a kind of sentimental value towards to diary from Cadance. Nothing suggesting she was writing in an important artefact of her childhood, gifted to her from such an important family figure that ultimately caused every aspect of her life.

This was a very well written fiction, however. I had already welled up on the second paragraph, knowing what the plot was going to be about (though towards the end was abruptly surprised by what happened - I applaud you for that effort). Good job.

Are the next ones coming soon?

4189707
Two of my stories have a similar feel to these stories, but I honestly don't have any sequels in the works.
Honesty and Lies
Do You Wonder?

4191168 But what about Chrysalis and Discord?

God, this made me cry, this whole trilogy made me cry. And I never cry because of fictional stories.

5527477
Heh. Glad you enjoyed(?) them.

5543951 Enjoyed them indeed

Login or register to comment