• Published 22nd Feb 2012
  • 2,326 Views, 37 Comments

When Worlds Colide - Muleicous



A story about ponies and humans living together

  • ...
1
 37
 2,326

Eight Entry: Another One

Day 48: So much awesome stuff happened today guys! Ok, first off me and Vinny went to the mall today, and guess who we ran into? Ditzy! Well, most of your humans might know her as Derpy Hooves, but her name’s Ditzy Doo. So anyway, we met up with her at the mall and it was great! I had so much fun, there was a bakery with all sorts of pies (not as good as the ones I make, but then again it was a chain store), and this music place Vinyl wanted to look around (she got a few new records for herself and a Bach record for Octy... By the way, who’s Bach and why is is his name spelt wrong? Shouldn’t it be Baack?), but then it got bad when Ditzy went into a china shop to look for new plates and... Well, let’s just say we can’t ever go into that store again. (Vinyl note: It.Was. AWESOME! Plates everywhere! And the cups just crashed to the floor, it was like the last rave I went to.) So, later we got home and Dan said there was somepony in my bedroom waiting for me, and I’m thinking it’s Dashie because she likes my bed since it’s all nice and comfy. I’ve got a nice comforter that I love laying on when I’m napping or watching TV or whatever really... But no. Guess who it was? Go on guess! Oh wait, right you guys won’t see this until it’s posted... Well, it was Twilight! Princess Celestia gave her the week off so that she could come visit me and Rainbow and AJ and Fluttershy. She said that she’s been reading my blog (Dan note: our blog), and she’s missed me too. Oh! I was sooooooooooooo happy! I just wish Rarity were here too... I miss all of us being together, but I am happy to have Twilight here! I can’t wait to see what we do!

Day 49: Well, it seems Twilight had forgotten a little part of her deal with the Princess to come over and visit us. It turns out Celestia gave Twilight permission to visit, but she also had to bring a prisoner along that the Princess thought could benefit from staying with Pinkie and me... Queen Chrysalis. It turns out that during whatever even it was that destroyed Equestria, all the changelings kind of fled their hive. According the Chrysalis, after she was beaten by Shining Armor and Cadence, her army stopped listening to her... Something about a strong leader and victory or whatever, I stopped listening half way though. Then Twilight dropped the big bomb on us, the Queen can’t use her powers on Earth for some reason. Don’t know why, unicorns seem unaffected by anything here, then again Chrysalis isn’t a unicorn. So, it was either let Chrysalis stay here (with the Royal Equestrian Guard and the police on standby, of course), or tell Pinkie that Twilight couldn’t stay... Honestly, Pinkie deserved to see her friend again, so I said yes. (Pinkie note: Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!) I also decided to let Chrissy (yes, I will call her that) to blog with us, so... There you go. At least it’s not a pony this time.

***

Hello humans and pathetic ponies, it is I, the great Queen Chrysalis!... Ok, let’s drop the royal batter crap. I’m about 5’9” on all four hooves, I have a very slim build, dark black skin, shining emerald eyes, long flowing blue hair, alabaster white fangs, wings, and a few holes in my legs (I know how much you humans men like putting things in holes). I enjoy long walks in the moonlight, candle lit dinners, and a passionate kiss now and then. I’m looking for just about anyone, I’m not picky. I have very low income right now, but I think that all I need is the love of a special someone or somepony to help me through this rough patch. If anyone’s interested leave a comment below... I’d love to have you for dinner. (Dan note: do not leave a reply for her, she’s obviously not looking for a long time ‘relationship’. She mostly just wants food.) I’m obviously not from around here, and the only ponies I know here are fully aware of who I am and what I can do. But you don’t care about that, do you? You want to know what happened to my army, well... They left me to rot in my own hive. Thankfully (and I use that term very loosely), Celestia and her little shut in of a sister found me and ‘saved’ me. Obviously, they didn’t want me getting much to eat, so they locked me away once they got here. So here I am, living with a human who I can’t get to feed me because my magic doesn’t work, a pink ball of sugar who won’t trust me and yet wants my opinion on the drapes she should put in her room, and a DJ that smells like an energy drink and gets home at such a late time that I can’t help but feel sorry for her (I mean, come on, nopony should be up that late and come home to an empty bed, right?). Needless to say, none of them are opening up to me much, but I share a room with the DJ. She’s at least slightly nice to me. That’s all I have for now, time to find the human and get him to turn off this contraption... It’s not that I don’t know how to, I just like making him do things for me.