• Published 22nd Feb 2012
  • 2,325 Views, 37 Comments

When Worlds Colide - Muleicous



A story about ponies and humans living together

  • ...
1
 37
 2,325

Fourth Entry: Old Stuff

These are some entries from the journal I told you guys about. I hope this makes up for a lot of the time I missed. To put a few things to rest, most of February was pretty crazy. I dated the entries (thanks god) and I'll put the usual Day: # in as well.

-Dan J. Harrison

Day 6: Feb. 25

I really do think Pinkie may have lost her mind, or at least made me lose my safety deposit. She painted her room pink, not just some dull shade either it's a bright neon pink! Not to mention all the holes in the walls because Rainbow Dash decided to come over and try and help her hang up some pictures (a side note: ponies that don't have a special talent in using any tool should probably not use tools.)

I'm not sure if it was just me, or if Pinkie noticed it either, but Rainbow seemed to be a bit distant from me. She angrily stared me down the whole time we had lunch, not to mention she kept asking Pinkie if she was sure she wanted to live with a human who eats meat. The pink pony said that she was ok with it, as long as I didn't try to force her to try ham or anything... This, of course, reminded me of Cupcakes and sent a shiver down my spine. Maybe that's why Rainbow's so against her living with me, she doesn't want to end up as a Pinkie Pie special at the bakery.

After Rainbow left, it was just me and Pinkie. This was really the only night it was the two of us (not counting the derp eyed alligator attacking a ball of yarn in the corner of the room) since she had a 'Welcome to the House' party every night that week end. The strangest thing is, she's surprisingly quiet when she gets sleepy. Sure, a few hours before she was frantically asking me to play every board game she had with her... all at once, but now she just seemed like a cute little kid all curled up on the couch snoozing away. I picked her up and put her in bed a little while after that, then I noticed a picture on her all. It was a picture of the Sugarcube Corner in Ponyville, which wasn't anything special to me. It took me a while of wondering to figure out why Pinkie would put such a boring picture in her room, after all this is THE Pinkie Pie we're talking about, but I soon figured it out. t wasn't just a picture of a bakery... It was her home.

I called my mom after figure this out, she was asleep so I left a voice mail asking her if she wanted to get breakfast or something. I hadn't seen my mom in months... I hope she says ok.

Day 9:

Sugarcube Corner got some competition today. I'm actually surprised that these two businesses moved in around here: Pony Joe's Coffee and Doughnut Hut and The Super Cider and Apple Pastry Retail and Restaurant. The second story, which a lot of people are just calling the Cider Store (for obvious reasons), is owned by the Flimm Flam brothers. Thankfully, their store isn't getting a lot of business so they may be closing down soon; however, Pony Joe's is getting enough attention that it mite steal most of Sugarcube's morning crowd.

I told the Cakes and Pinkie that I'd start buying doughnuts twice a week, but... Well, doughnuts go good with coffee right? And Sugarcube Corner doesn't exactly have any coffee... Not to mention Pony Joe's has this amazing Caramel Frappe that go perfect with the chocolate sprinkled doughnuts from Sugarcube, and it's what gets me through my Friday...

Pinkie Pie here! I don't really mind if he gets coffee from Joe's... Between you and me internet, I like to get the icey ones that have bits of white chocolate on top. Joe even adds a bit of chili sauce to give it a big kick and wake me up on Mondays! I hope Mr. and Mrs. Cake don't see this... Hehe...