• Published 22nd Feb 2012
  • 2,325 Views, 37 Comments

When Worlds Colide - Muleicous



A story about ponies and humans living together

  • ...
1
 37
 2,325

Sixth Entry: New House

Day 30: So, I’m typing this a bit late, around midnight almost, so excuse any grammar or spelling that my computer doesn’t catch. Anyway, you guys are probably wondering about Vinyl and Octavia... Well, let’s just say that Octavia saw what Vinyl wrote and got a bit, what’s the word Pinkie used? Oh right, ‘she went loco in the coco’. Long story short, Octavia is brutally ticked off at Vinyl, and the DJ might be staying with us a bit longer. I don’t mind it, but I wish she would pick up after herself. I’ve woken up to dishes with food still on them, socks and hoodies all over my couch, and (worst of all) ponies passed out from parties. I know that last one is partially because of Pinkie Pie, and honestly I can look past having a few hung over horses in my living room... If they didn’t puke all over the carpet. I guess it could be worse, at least we have the duplex still.

Day 32: Remember the end of the last entry where I said we still had the duplex? Yeah... The landlord evicted us. He did this for three reasons: 1) the raves that lasted till two o’clock in the morning, 2) the ‘various messes’ the ponies left on my part of the lawn while partying (apparently ponies aren’t as wholesome as I first thought. Sure, they don’t have sex with humans... But that doesn’t stop a bunch of drunk ponies from getting at each others... Oh the things I’ve seen would scar a lesser man.), and the third reason is simply that my lease was set up so I could have one roommate only. Now, there is a silver lining to this... Literally, the real estate agent’s name is Silver Lining. He’s a pegasus that has assured me that he can get me a nice house to rent, where I could even bring on a few more room mates if I want. I, of course, just wanted a place to sleep that wasn’t my car or my girlfriend’s place. Speaking of that, Sheila’s doing fine. She and Fluttershy are getting along great. She sees Rainbow Dash more than Pinkie and me, but I’m not too sad about that (personally, I think RD doesn’t like me very much. I blame Cupcakes). Sheila actually sent me this picture of Fluttershy using her laptop, and just like when I saw Pinkie use it, she can’t figure out how Flutters uses the keyboard. Seriously, if anybody or anypony knows how that works, please comment. Also, the reason I’m not moved in with Sheila is because... well, we’re kind of going slow...

Fluttershy using Sheila’s laptop (looking at wildlife preserve sites).

***
So, yeah... I kind of blame myself for Pinks and her bud getting kicked out of the house. I told them I didn’t need a place to stay, but you guys know how Pinkie is when it comes to her friends. I do feel real bad about it though, if it weren’t for me those guys wouldn’t have to be staying at Shy and Dan’s girlfriend’s place. They say they don’t wana move in together and wana take it slow... Now, I’m not sure if this is the cider talking, but that seems like a bunch of dragon crap to a certain blue haired unicorn. And I’m not talking about Shining Armor. I’m pullin’ in enough money to help pay for some of this house that my boy Lining’s fixin’ us up with. Damn I’m happy Dan doesn’t know what Lining did before the whole selling houses thing (let’s just say Lining’s very lucky when it comes to blackjack)... I’m sorry guys, I can’t keep acting like everything’s going to be OK. Octy, I know you still read this blog! I told you that I’m sorry, I bucking spilled my guts out for you on the internet! Do you know how many trolls I’ve had to deal with? And you say that I’m just begging and that you know I’ll just do it again? Fine! Be that way you bucking mule! Go and find somepony else who’ll go to your concerts, who’ll stay up late with you when you have nightmares about some random shit you read, buck! find somepony else who’ll stay up waiting for you to come home from touring and actually worry and have a bucking meal waiting for you you selfish littlegfjk,mn
***
Sorry everypony, Vinny gets this way when she’s had too much to drink... That, and Octy really hurt her. She’ll be ok once she wakes up tomorrow though.

Day 37: Well, Silver Lining really pulled through for us, here’s a few pics I took of the house and neighborhood.

The house (with a little visitor)


Pinkie vacuuming/ dancing to Moves like Jagar

O.O How did she get in there?!

Fluttershy and Sheila stayed over, Flutters just showered.

Some fillies playing outside

Vinyl with a Pegasister at the local music store

A pic from a trip to the local bar (I don’t really like the bartender much)

Oatmeal! Are you crazy?!

I know this is a bit short guys, but I really want to relax and get used to the house.