• Published 5th Aug 2013
  • 1,459 Views, 97 Comments

To be a Wonderbolt: Family and Friends - Diablomuerte2



A sequel to the riveting dramatic story of To be a Wonderbolt. Rainbow Dash is now back in Ponyville as they rebuild their homes and lives. Not all can be fixed and not all hardships can be overcome without sacrifice.

  • ...
11
 97
 1,459

On Top of the World

On Top of the World

That feeling of unbridled joy and unbound happiness. The feeling a pony gets when they are on top of the metaphorical and figurative world. No passion comes close to that feeling of elation and ecstasy. Everything else pales in comparison to the euphoric feeling of unadulterated win and accomplishing everything the heard desires. While some ponies actually feel this sentiment and others think they achieved it. It's hard to tell when one is truly happy. Because after all the mind can sometimes play tricks on the body.

In light of recent events some ponies have felt like they are untouchable. they have exceeded their natural calling and became ascendant in life's journey. They challenged destiny and won. They are on top of the world.

____________________________________________________________

Rainbow Dash was travelling with her life partner and reason for living, Fluttershy, along with her team mates and their mares. The cyan mare was excited about this new kind of tour. It was suggested by soarin and his mare when Spitfire went up to them at Las Pegasus. Though Mistyfly seemed a bit out of place as she was clingy to Spitfire who unusually was caressing the Wonderbolt with sheer adulation.

Rainbow Dash decided to ignore it and just enjoy the trip as they were on a train heading out to Canterlot to perform a show. They would have all flew there Fluttershy had been pregnant for months now. She regarded Soarin's mare and how unusal it was for them to be together. His mare was a pegasus and she was not bad looking to the Dash. She would rate her a Cheerilee out of Fluttershy. Which is like a 6/10 on a normal scale. Cheerilee wasn't hot but she wasn't ugly and this mare was a mix between ok and good. No pony compared to the rainbow maned pony's wife. She was a 100/10 any given day out of the week, though it was probably her bias speaking for her.

Still a nice relaxing trip on the train regardless of how wasteful of bits and stuff was a good excuse for the couples to get down and dirty. Which they all did because hey why not? So when Rainbow Dash gave her mare that look Fluttershy blushed and grabbed something out of the cyan mare's pack that would be useful in their rutting session.

____________________________________________________________

Soarin's mare ironically named Swift Wind was not as fast as the Wonderbolts and thus that also helped in the decision of having them ride a train. So they were in a private cart themselves and were also busy rutting. It was like no matter how many times celebrities have ridden trains it would seem they are eager to rut. It's not like trains have some kind of incense of aphrodisiac constantly used as a fragrance the private carts did they?

So while Soarin and his mare of two months were living it up, a cart over was Spitfire and Mistyfly.

____________________________________________________________

Now Mistyfly was suddenly back in love with Spitfire but Spitfire was just using her. She had always used her and tricked the other mare into believing they both loved each other. Mistyfly's unrequited love was unknown to her. She wasn't aware of the one sided affection.

Spitfire had dominated the other mare and made her into a quivering mess of a submissive. It took all of Spitfire's restraint not to choke or beat this mare to death with her sudden need to be clingy. Spitfire found she loved being a dom and was researching all about it while she had a week to prepare for the tour. It was worth the time. After an exhausting morning work out she would use all kinds of toys and tools on her new sub. It was just what she needed in her life. Total control of another pony.

Mistyfly was not going to let Spitfire go regardless of the torture she has been through. It wasn't a story book love but it worked for her. Spitfire was extra gentle regardless of her mistreatment. She would begin with some torture but after the torture stops and the pleasure begins it was just bliss. Mistyfly knew Spitfire had some dark thoughts but knew that regardless of her lack of empathy that after their coital bliss they would snuggle and Spitfire would cry. It wasn't a cry of sadness but one of regret.

Spitfire was grabbing some tools and stuff to use on Mistyfly while they played on the train. They had time and they were going to use it well.

____________________________________________________________

Applejack and Rarity or Rarijack as people dubbed them, were busy preparing for a wedding. Unlike Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash the couple didn't have feathers to signify their engagement to each other so they had necklaces with rings on it. It was engagement rings and not wedding ones. They had to make sure they had the right message being spread.

As usual Rarity even though not blood related or related at all to her son Appleseed was more the mother type and took care of him while Applejack was more the father type and worked the fields. They shared the responsibilities and even planned on getting Rarity pregnant. Though not with magic or chemicals. They had planned on using Big Mac so they could have an Apple foal through and through, the natural way. Rarity didn't like the idea but Applejack had her traditions. They argued about it constantly though it was minor quarrels before the heat of the moment took over.

Appleseed enjoyed his mothers, the attention he got from them was thrilling for a foal. He didn't understand what a horn was going on one of his mothers and would constantly put a hoof to his head to check. This made Rarity squeal in delight misunderstanding his action and Applejack to sigh in frustration.

They didn't have the endless wealth that Rainbow Dash seemingly had so they had to budget it. Though Rarity insisted the wedding be fabulous and she would put her bits on the line. Applejack insisted it be a simple wedding because it was the Apple way and it was less expensive. They had argued about this too. Again same result no point being made because of the constant rutting.

____________________________________________________________

Scootaloo was hanging out with her friends the Cutie Mark Crusaders, they had extended to the Filly Five instead. Since it was Sweetie Belle and her 'secret' filly-friend Silver Spoon, Applebloom, and of course the purple haired orange filly's own filly-friend Diamond Tiara. The group still hasn't figured out how that happened or how that works.

Scootaloo while being a show off and tough filly was secretly a softy. She would get flowers for Diamond Tiara who would accept them and smile. Since going steady their families knew about their relationship. Filthy Rich wasn't as pleased as Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. Momma-Dash of course decided to high five her daughter which with only four legs the name seemed out of place.

Even with going steady Scootaloo could still tell that Diamond Tiara was more invested in the relationship. She didn't know how to deal with it. Especially since Scootaloo was starting to look at Applebloom in other ways.

Applebloom herself was into colt's and so she was currently looking for a colt-friend since her friends all had filly-friends. Even if Sweetie insisted it wasn't like that.

Sweetie Bell had earned her Cutie Mark recently while singing. No one but Silver Spoon know what the song was about since it was sung in private. Thus all the accusations of them being together. Even if so they were trying to keep it a secret because of Silver Spoon's father not being as lenient as Filthy Rich when it came to their daughter's sexuality.

Silver Spoon herself was enthralled with the song bird filly. It wasn't like herself to be fond of her little filly-friend. Since she didn't know she was able to be that way. Still she wondered just how long they could be together before reality hits and they are forced apart by family or stigmas.

Now these young fillies are still foals at heart and don't really know if they are really interested in eachother like that. They don't know what true love is nor can experience it. Scootaloo is the only one who knows what love from someone who wasn't family is like. She had loved Rainbow Dash not in the romantic sense... after the idolization died down at least. It was more a love of respect. She admired Rainbow Dash and when they became honorary sisters it was like a dream come true. Now they are legally mother and daughter and Scootaloo has her cutie marks and can fly... she feels on top of the world right now. But she also knows something that gravity had taught her... she forgot what the saying was as her lips were busy dancing with the lips of another filly. it was her filly... even though it started out awkward and inconvenient it was a cute relationship. Since Scootaloo is the toughest filly around no one gives her crap for her sexuality. Regardless of the colts or other fillies objections they can't do anything without feeling the wrath of a well trained filly.

Rainbow Dash taught her martial arts like she tried teaching Applebloom long ago. Scootaloo found out the hard way that the black belt wasn't just given it was earned. Rainbow Dash knew some fine karate techniques but hardly used them. She told Scootaloo that "the day you use your abilities in battle is the day the fight becomes unfair." Not many ponies in Ponyville have even a brown belt in Karate except Pinkie Pie, who mastered 36 forms of martial arts within... a week.

Rainbow Dash knows in a one on one fight Pinkie Pie is going to win against any pony. No matter who it was. Though she secretly thinks she can win. that battle wouldn't be tested though.

____________________________________________________________

Pinkie Pie and Twilight were snuggling.... wait what? Why am I snuggling Pinkie Pie... how did this end up like this? Twilight was blushing... she didn't understand how she ended up in a bed snuggling her recovering friend... but it felt nice... though she wasn't in love with her pink hyper friend they have bonded the over the last week they were together. It was a slow process first breaking Pinkie Pie out of her funk. She had that ugly scar that reminded her of what she had been through. Twilighlight decided it was time to cure her of it. She used some advanced healing magic that left her spent and cured the pink pony of having to see that awful scar.

Pinkie Pie didn't commit suicide it was Pinkamena... Pinkie made sure the girls knew that. She was just trapped in the prison that was in the deep recess of her mind. Pinkamena had locked her there and kept her prisoner as she was forced to watch everything happen.

When Pinkie Pie woke up from her sleep she was yawning and smiling. Her bright mood had reappeared in the third day after spending a lot of time with Twilight. She noticed Twilight was in brighter spirits even if Celestia hadn't come around to visit as much. She saw twilight sad and decided to snuggle up to her one day and since then they have just took to snuggling each other. Pinkie learned from her mistake of being attached to a friend so she didn't try anything and if anything did happen she wasn't going to be the one to start it. She was just going to be a friend to her friends and not secretly obsess over them. She was still learning how to not stalk a certain cyan mare after she found herself sneaking out of Twilight's library and watching Rainbow Dash sleep... it was creepy but she wasn't entering the house. It's something right? I am at least being a safe creepy not a super duper crazy creepy.

Twilight remembered everything and suddenly clarity came to her mind. She hadn't just been snuggling Pinkie Pie they have been doing this since day three of Pinkie Pie's stay. She needed Pinkie Pie to be more mentally stable before moving back to the bakery.. at least that is what twilight told other ponies. Actually the truth is since Celestia has been visiting less and less lately Twilight has been feeling lonely. Though she wasn't ready to call it quits it seems that Celestia had been rather busy dealing with some diplomatic issue that she didn't want the lavender alicorn to be a part of.

Twilight blushed at the closeness and nuzzled her pink friend. She wasn't going to use Pinkie but she wasn't going to let an opportunity to have some kind of intimacy pass. It wasn't as if they were rutting... but if they were to rut does that have to change anything? Wait I can't cheat on Celestia.... I already left her before... I can't do it again... but Pinkie knows how to give amazing back rubs... Celestia is immortal right? She can forgive me... wait no... bad mare... no cheating.... Damn you pinkie why does your touches have to feel so good.

____________________________________________________________

Celestia was busy indeed. She was taking care of some minor issue a ambassador of Draconia was bringing up to her and had been deliberating for an entire week. Luna had to take throne and Discord was her guard for this meeting. Since her magic wasn't as effective on adult dragons especially when they had their armor on it was crucial that Discord be around in case one dares strike. Discord being some what part Dragon knew why Celestia would need protection. The ruthless denizens of Draconia were worse than the some what tame dragons that call Equestria home. They had no qualms with killing innocent creatures regardless of just passing through or they got in the way. It was just their right as the top predator to kill anything they wanted and care when emotions have time to reach them.

The issue at hand wasn't being resolved as the ambassador has been sent to seek out the Prince of Dragons from Draconia who had been visiting. Celestia never met with a supposed prince and keeps telling the Ambassador that the only dragons that live in Equestria have some kind of pact with her that they are not to attack any towns or kill any ponies unless threatened or bothered. During the Dragon Migration many dragons flew over the skies of Ponyville and none dare lay a single claw on the citizens below. Though most dragons in Equestria feed of gems and not ponies.

Draconians are carnivorous and eat all kinds of animals. Which is why is a royal member of draconia was visiting it would have to be a supervised visit since consuming ponies wasn't legal in Equestria. The ambassador threatened possible war if the demands are not met. Though he didn't say outright there was going to be one.

____________________________________________________________

Rainbow Dash and her company of travelers had arrived at Canterlot all freshly groomed and ready to head to the venue. They had their fun on the train but had to be show ready for when they got off. So two hours into their passionate affairs they had stopped and prepared for the show. Pre-show pampering were good for optimized flight. Since each of them brought their respective mares along they each had their own personal masseuse and caretaker.

While they were dressed in their uniforms the media and crowd rushed in. Some asked questions about their mares which were ignored. Some questions were about their reunion and how long would they stay reunited which again was ignored because of the lack of answers. They never formally decided how long they would tour.

Fluttershy the manager/wife/accountant of Rainbow Dash had allowed for two shows and planned out a two week excursion for the tour. Made sure whoever was taking care of Scootaloo at the time was paid well for their services. Packed for two weeks and planned on arriving home after the second show had ended. That was her no nonsense kind of attitude when it came to touring. She had been strict about Rainbow Dash's touring schedules and made sure to not let mare get too much show time lest she make that same mistake again.

The rainbow maned pegasus felt angry at times with Fluttershy's tone when discussing business. She didn't like being told what to do whether it be in her home or anywhere else. She was a star and her own mare. She wasn't owned. She was bucking Rainbow Danger Dash. Mrs. Rainbow Danger Dash... She softened at that thought. She had been married for quite a while and enjoyed it. She was going to even have a foal of her own that was inside her wife.

Spitfire had always hated Fluttershy for her being the cause of Spitfire's contempt. She kind of wished Lightning Dust had killed Fluttershy off instead of the bunny. That way the rainbow maned athlete would be hers for the taking. She wanted to use Dash as much as she could to rocket towards the history books. Being the top captain of the Wonderbolts and leading to the most gross income of any elite group in all of history. That would be the day where she could tell the world to suck it. Still the it that the world could suck wasn't even up for discussion of the definition. So no pony knows what the it they can suck is.

Mistyfly was just a brainless mush when around Spitfire. She didn't mind being used because she didn't know she was just being used. She wanted to believe that Spitfire loves her like she always tells her post coital but even if she didn't maybe it was ok... since they were together? She wasn't sure about her new role as a sub it was kind of forced upon her and even if it felt good it would be awful if it just ended after the tour she had wanted to talk about it while pampering her 'owner' but wasn't ready to hear a rejection and possibly ruin a show.

Soaring was worried about his compatriot. He knew Spitfire longer than anyone and it was becoming rather concerning of her actions as of late. She seemed to be off in her own world and forgot that unlike Rainbow Dash they weren't as young. Soarin was thinking of quitting when his contract ended and settling down with his wealth still in tact. He met a good mare and she was really into him. It wasn't as if she wasn't tested because he made sure she wasn't into him for his fame and bits. It turns out she wasn't even a fan of the Wonderbolts or cared who Rainbow Dash was when asked. She was just a simple weather pony who had no ambitions for herself since she enjoyed the simple life. She just wanted a stallion to hold and a foal to give her love to.

____________________________________________________________

It was show time... they arrived and pre planned the event. They had coordinated each move with a trail mixture combo. Rainbow Dash was the middle even if it annoyed Spitfire. Soon she knew she would have to give up Captain rank if things continued as it was. More ponies were relying on Rainbow Dash for ticket sales and she knew she couldn't just hog her lest mutiny occurs.

During the show they started with their usual huddle. "Alright girls let's do this after all these might be our final shows right? " He said jokingly and Rainbow Dash nodded "Yeah I mean we can't keep wowing the entire world forever, unless we all become stupid alicorns." Spitfire however was unsure of Soarin's words but wanted to talk to him after the show about it. "Yeah let's go kick some flank and make these ponies want our foals." She said getting pumped up.

They broke off and started to perform. They all knew the routine it was one they were famous for. The Tornado Rainboom. Nothing could go wrong as they had prepared everything down to the last second of the stunt. The barrier was set and all the unicorns were ready. Nothing would buck this up.....

They started doing their tricks and feats earning "oohs" and "aaahs" and all was going well. So when all goes right and the crowd is cheering, because they know what's coming, nothing can possibly go wrong....

They start up winding around each other as Rainbow Dash goes high into the air.. to do a trick they have done like six times before. They were ready and since everything was going right and nothing could go wrong, they decided it was go time...

The crowd was in silence waiting for the burst to start the event. The sky went boom as a prismatic blast tore the clouds asunder above and the loud noise to anger a visiting diplomat....

The noise was unheard of as they could hear a dragon roaring back stopping the show... They were suddenly faced with an angry dragon that was heading at high speeds towards them and knew something finally went wrong.

____________________________________________________________

Moments before the arrival of the dragon.

Celestia tried to reason with the diplomat, she knew if they just talked things through no war would come. She didn't want to think of what her subjects may fall to if war was to break out.

Discord was very observant in Celestia's mood. He could sense fear and tried to assure the dragon that no one wanted war. "Listen buddy.. no one wants to strike at no one... ok it's not like a sudden boom is going to come at you when you least expect it." After those words were said as if on cue the Sonic Rainboom happened.

The ambassador never felt such power and seen that as a sign of an attack "You dare attack me... with what is that? I shall kill whatever made that attack and then I will return to kill all of you and all of Equestria will fall to my might." He roared and with great speed flew off to whatever dare attack him.

Discord's jaw dropped "I didn't see that coming... well... oops?" He asked looking at Celestia who went pale from the shock of the event.

____________________________________________________________

The Stadium went silent as they saw a giant dragon in armor approach. It was hurling itself towards Rainbow Dash who knew instinctively he wasn't coming over for a chat. " Guys Alpha Formation lets do this." She yelled out to her crew who abandoned the Tornado Rainboom stunt to get ready for an incoming battle.

The unicorns decided to alter their barrier and protect the crowd from any misfire or unguided attacks. Now they had to work twice as hard. Dragon fire was something lethal and if unmitigated it would burn a pony up. The Wonderbolts had always feared an attack during a show and made sure the stunt team of unicorns knew how to properly shield the crowd and themselves.

The Dragon didn't seem to look like a normal dragon. This dragon was bigger, tougher looking and armored. It wasn't something they would have prepared for as Draconia and Equestria were on peaceful terms and dragons from Draconia never leave their continent. Spitfire was quick to react "Alright since we are in Alpha formation Rainbow Dash attack the back and Soarin hit the sides. I will play bait. " She said while using her wings to burst into the sky. She was playing decoy and each time it worked. Soarin would gut check the beast from the side and Rainbow Dash would Sonic Rainboom on it's spinal cord thus rendering the dragon immobile or dead.

The crowd beneath didn't know whether it was part of the show or what so some of them were cheering the Wonderbolts on and others were cowering in fear. Thee ponies in the VIP box were looking on worried. They knew the act very well and this wasn't part of the show.

____________________________________________________________

Celestia was still not understanding what just happened. She knew something had to be done before a fatal mistake was made. "Discord... can you do anything to stop it. " She said to an empty room as Discord had already left while Celestia was in shock. He was a master of chaos not harmony. He knew that Celestia would get him to try and stop it but instead of doing so he wanted to see how the event played out. He wasn't evil just wasn't going to miss a chance to see a good show.

"Luna!" she called out for as she panicked... this wasn't good no matter how it ended it was going to cause a war.

____________________________________________________________

All of Canterlot now looking towards the sky as they were seeing what appeared to be a Dragon that looked bulky and meant for obliterating it's foes fighting off three ponies who were costumed and prepared for a show. It looked to be one sided in their eyes until a fatal boom was heard and they saw all four of them creatures drop.

They were unsure as to what was going on but the three ponies and the dragon recovered as if nothing happened. The attack failed and the dragon was pissed off. The crowds of ponies were frantically cheering the Wonderbolts on. News and other media had arrived and they were taking pictures and filming the event.

____________________________________________________________

Rainbow Dash was a bit scared. "The hell is that thing... he took a Sonic Rainboom and is still moving... nothing takes a Sonic Rainboom... maybe I should have used more force... but the crowd.. we need to get him higher in the sky.. Soarin and Spitfire Lure him into the sky... I will get him with a huge Sonic Rainbomb... I will make him realize who owns the sky in Equestria." She said as she pumped herself up. Suddenly it wasn't fun and games it was life and death. She had only one shot with all her might ready to be used.

The others followed suit and while Soarin side checked it again Spitfire managed to buck it's jaw and really piss it off. She used all her wing power to generate velocity as she sky rocketed herself hoping Rainbow Dash knew what she was doing because if it failed... it would just mean more than 3 dead ponies. it would be bad if it started going after the fans. They have yet to evacuate either...

Soarin could just tell what Spitfire was worrying about not out of psychic links but from just knowing her. "Alright EVERY PONY CLEAR THE AREA... THIS ISN'T PART OF THE SHOW!" He yelled as panic set into the crowd and all the ponies tried scrambling away. He looked up and hoped Spitfire and Rainbow Dash would be alright.

____________________________________________________________

Rainbow Dash went straight out of the range of the sky in all Equestria. She was going to crash into this thing with everything she got and end it. She knew the risks but she had to do it. She was the Sky Goddess and her world was being invaded by an unwanted entity. "This is for all of Equestria. Here me as I say to you from the top of the world. I am Rainbow Dash and this... is my SKY!" She said. Adrenaline pumping through her system and her voice rising to match the ferocity of her next move.

She started diving with the mach cone around her "SONIC.." She started and as she neared the intended victim and Spitfire quickly sprinted down and to the side the dragon looking up at the incoming missle unable to react as it was nearly inches away from him. "RAIN.." it said and just as the collision came to be and the impact recoil would surge through her body she yelled with an explosive finish "BOOM" and the light spectrum shattered... the impact caused multiple contusions to spread through out her body as her wings suffered bone breakage and her body became empty of all energy... She knew it was over. She had given her all to that one attack and was hoping she didn't hear another growl of a dragon as she faded from consciousness.

The only thing the dragon could do is try to reason with it's own slipping subconscious as it's life faded from this world. I was killed.. by a pony... a colorful and fast moving pony... has destroyed me... avenge me my brothers.... I have died and hope it is not in vain... King Dragunda .... I have failed you... I can't find your son... and I can't return home... tell my wife.... I love her The final thought was dramatically accentuated by the emptying of the iris. No color was shown on the eye as it was pure white... devoid of any sign of life. The dragon ambassador had died trying to procure the location of the Dragon King's son.

____________________________________________________________

All over Equestria ponies had looked to the sky to hear what could make such a loud noise They saw the smoke trail and the rainbow hue and figured out something terrible just happened. Some ponies panicked. Some resolved that it's ok because it was just Rainbow Dash and she is invincible in their eyes.

Applejack... shed a tear as she saw that blast " Rarity... ya don' think...." she couldn't finish the thought as she was held by Rarity...

Rarity herself didn't know how to respond. Usually a cheer would follow a crazy stunt Rainbow did whenever she did such a huge and crazy stunt. That wasn't part of the show. They heard about the upcoming show and decided not to go since Appleseed was a foal and all and Rarity had lots of orders to do. They felt something was off anyways. Applejack was now regretting her choice because now it seemed the final moments of her friend's life was over and she was gone.

____________________________________________________________

Twilight was inside the library when she got a letter from the princess. Spike spit it out and read it before quickly handing it to Twilight... the world felt blank as she found out what caused the explosion. Apparently some draconian noble had visited and was startled by the noise and felt attacked. He was going to attack the thing that made the noise.. the letter didn't finish the event because it was written before the boom happened but she put two and two together and had realized Rainbow Dash just used that weird attack on the dragon as some sort of last resort.

She remembered seeing that move being used to destroy a barn but a dragon is much more durable than a rusty barn. PInkie Pie wasn't informed of the situation given her current state of mind and recovery "What's that noise Twilight? I had a twitch and a fizzle and that meant something... bad... happened didn't it?"

____________________________________________________________

Scootaloo looked to the sky and saw the smoke clouds of prismatic colors and knew something was off. "That isn't the Tornado Rainboom... Momma-Dash!" She said before she used her wings and lifted off and rocketed towards the scene. "Momma-Dash! please be ok..." She said as she was trailing behind a odd color glow and tears....

____________________________________________________________

Fluttershy was shocked.... she saw the Sonic Rainbomb as her wife affectionately called it and started panicking. "no no no no no...... no no no no no NO!" She cried out as she was being held back so she didn't get into the moment.

The scene wasn't clear and no one knew what happened post Sonic Rainbomb all they knew was a dragon left a crater in the ground and was lying dead and charred from the explosion. There were some feathers and that's it. No body... nothing to identify as the assumed late Rainbow Dash...

____________________________________________________________

Celestia was in despair that boom and the fact she was too late to save any life. She didn't feel royal at all. She hadn't expected this kind of mishap to happen. She hadn't predicted the show the Wonderbolts were performing in would be in Canterlot especially not with Rainbow Dash at helm. She wasn't up to date with her subjects all because of the ambassadors visit. Now she fears the worst as she looks out her balcony and doesn't see a victorious Rainbow Dash being cheered on for her stunning performance... it was a sad day for all Equestria it seems.

Author's Note:

So that happened. I wasn't intending it to but it just did. Well next chapter is about the after math of the events. Is Rainbow Dash dead? If not will she be able to continue flying? If so will she be able to face the consequences of her actions?

As the world weeps for the fallen hero what will happen next?

Find out next chapter in Crash and Burn.