• Published 2nd Aug 2013
  • 2,904 Views, 68 Comments

Ponykarts: The Grand Canterlot Race - LikeaBaws



When 15 racers compete for 1 million bits, they go through a parody of Mario Karts and a whole bunch of levels, but only one racer will win. They shall go through dangerous worlds, even the human world, but who will come in first place?

  • ...
5
 68
 2,904

Celestia's Mushroom Gorges

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" Applebloom and Spike screamed as they hit the bottom. They bounced off of a mushroom, onto another, and landed onto the track. They still drove, but all came out was a slight chuckle of both. "Well...that was...fun." Applebloom said.

"Yeah...wait...you hear something?" Spike asked. They both stopped...and heard something. What was it?

"GGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! YOU LITTLE BRATS BETTER BE READY FOR A BEATDOWN!!"

"Holy Celestia, it's Gilda!!" Spike yelled in fear.

"What did we do to her?! We didn't do anything!!" Applebloom said in fear.

"Forget what we did!! It's what were suppose to do now! RUN--I MEAN DRIVE!!" Spike yelled as he hit the pedal to the metal. They both took off, but when they got to the original track, the other racers came in view...from behind the raging bird. "Spike! What did you do to peeve off Gilda?!" Twilight shouted from afar.

"Nothing! She's just angry!!" Spike yelled in fear. The racers drove into a cave, and all was shock to see a whole cave of red and green mushrooms just waiting to be rode on. Derpy and her fellow Kart Crew was waiting for someone to fall. "We're gunna die!" Applejack yelled in fear.


"Who's idea was this?!" Gilda asked in fear. Derpy, on the other hand, giggled as she said that. "See ya later, sucka's!" Applebloom said as she grabbed Spike's hand.

They rode on the ramp and jumped onto a red mushroom, bouncing off of it and landing on the green one. They fell onto a red mushroom, and once again, bounced onto the other side of the cave, and leaving to outside. "That's mah sister." Applejack said with pride.

"So? They know the secret! We don't!" Rainbow said, now ready to park the kart. "I think I know. Red is bounce, Green is flat. We need to land on the red one's to bounce!" Twilight says.

"Hope ya right, Twi." Applejack says.

"Hiya guys!!" Pinkie says out of nowhere. She drove off the ramp, bounced on the red mushroom, drifted of the green mushroom, and landed onto the other side of the cave. "Come on, Tia!" Pinkie yelled.

"I told you not to call me that!!" Celestia says as she follows behind Pinkie. They drove off to catch up with Spike and Applebloom.

"Alright then. Let's go!" Gilda says as she puts the kart on drive. She drives off the ramp, as well as everyone else. Once they made it to the other side, a portal was ready to go. "Really? That's it?" Gilda asked. She tried to to into the portal, but end up falling off the cliff. "YOU LIED TO ME!!!" Gilda yelled just before she was grabbed by a pegasus.

The others laughed before they had to jump on more mushrooms. Some fell and others just...failed. "Why is this so difficult!" Twilight asked with anger.

"Thou telling me!" Luna says, falling once again off another mushroom.

"Trixie hates losing! Why don't they just give me the pri-AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Trixie says as she fell off the mushroom.

Meanwhile, Spike and Applebloom were ahead...as well as Celestia and Pinkie. "Your going down, Pinkie!" Spike said with a smile.

"I'm not going down without giving someone a present!" Pinkie said as she ran into a box. The item list spun until she was given a Bob-omb. "Here! A present from me!" Pinkie said as she threw the bomb.

"Sorry, you need a receipt!" Spike said as he kicked the bomb backed to Pinkie as it exploded. She spun out of control, but Celestia came into view. "Know that you'll be my top leader, Spike!" Celestia says as she grabbed a blue turtle and hurled it to Spike.

He was hit and he crashed onto the wall, but Applebloom came from behind. "Are you scared? You should be hiding in your shell!" She says as she threw a red turtle shell at Celestia. She was forced to stop, but Pinkie came up. "I have recovered, but your still to slow!" Pinkie says as she forces a mushroom and had a extra boost.

This went on and on...until they heard a barking sound. "Is that a dog?" Spike asked.

"I love dogs!" Pinkie says. But no...this ain't no ordinary dog...it was a Chain Chomp.

"WHAT IS THAT?!?!" Spike asked in fear.

"RUF RUF!!" It yelled in anger. It bounced and chased them as they screamed in fear.

"I know this is suppose to be a fun race, but this is not fun at all!" Celestia says as she puts the kart in 50 miles per hour.

"This is ridiculous!" Spike says with fear.

"Who cares?! Drive faster!!" Applebloom says.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Once they made it across the cave, it turned into a item royal. But...guess who decided to talk to Gilda? "Listen here, Feather Brian. Trrrrrixie, here, wants to win the million bits. Unless you want to lose, we got to work together." Trixie says.

"Why would I team up with the low life pony like you?" Gilda asked.

"Because I know one thing you don't know Rainbow Dash." Trixie says. This caught Gilda's attention.

"Go on..."

"Rainbow Dash hates being in last place. So if we trick her to become in last, she'll freak out, and you'll have your revenge." Trixie says.

"For the million bits right?"

"The million bits."

They shook on it, and evil plans creeped up on their faces as they tried to keep track on the racers.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1st Pinkie
2nd Celestia
3rd Appebloom
4th Spike
5th Scootaloo
6th Fluttershy/color]
7th Rainbow Dash
8th Sweetie Belle
9th Applejack
10th Trixie
11th Gilda
12th Rarity
13th Big Mac
14th Luna
15th Twilight

Next up, Celestia's Garden!

Author's Note:

I had to stall again...don't like stalling. But next up, Celestia's Garden. Hope you guys like the Chapter! P.S. This chapter was suppose to be slow, in case your wondering. Eeyup...short and slow...